Forced To Fall In Love with t...

By angslade

被迫与反派AA恋(穿书) Status : 151 Chapters (Completed) Author : Not Houttuynia cordata Wen Ye, the lead dancer idol... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151

136

351 10 1
By angslade

  When Wen Ye stepped on the land of the empire, he couldn't help but feel a little sighed in his heart.

  He didn't expect that he could come back here again, and that he would continue to live on this land for the rest of his life.

  However, the temperature of the main star of the empire is completely different from that of our own world. As soon as we arrived, we felt a biting cold wind.

  The location where he and Xu Shen were located was in the courtyard of a clean white ancient building, as if there were golden vertical stripes on the walls as high as two people.

  The cold wind blowing outside was mixed with a trace of chill, which made Wenye sneezed.

  "Don't catch a cold." Following Xu Shen's words, he wrapped Wen Ye in the fur coat handed over by his attendant.

  He couldn't help asking curiously: "Where is this place?"

  "The temple of the empire." Xu Shen tightened his coat to Wen Ye, took the hand of the black-haired young man and led him to a side room.

  Here a man in a white robe trimmed with golden vertical stripes was waiting for the two of them.

  When Xu Shen came in, the other party saluted: "Your Majesty."

  Xu Shen nodded, and first introduced him to Wen Ye with a slight tilt of his head: "This is the priest Xu of the temple."

  "Queen." Xu Shen The priest saluted Wen Ye.

  But the name of the other party made Wen Ye's goosebumps rise, "Can you stop calling me queen." "

  Not used to it?" Xu Shen rubbed the other party's head with a smile, and said, "You will get used to it sooner or later."

  Wen Ye Ye snorted and did not refute or agree. He is more curious now that there are ancient symbols of belief such as temples in the interstellar world.

  Instead, he asked Xu Shen even more curiously: "What god are you praying to here?"

  Xu Shen chuckled and found that Wen Ye's fur coat was not buttoned properly, so he pulled the man onto his lap and slowly helped him straighten his clothes Well, he said while buckling: "This is the oldest building on the main planet. It used to be used to pray to the Creator God. But now it is mainly used for large-scale ceremonies and weddings."

  "Isn't the wedding in the largest palace in the palace?" Wen Ye remembered that the wedding scene in the warning he had seen was the palace in the palace.

  "As long as it is approved by the high priest and the people, the oldest and most sacred wedding can be held at the highest level of the temple." Xu Shen paused here: "Our wedding will be held here in two days."

  " Two days later?" Wen Ye was stunned, he didn't expect the wedding to be so fast.

  "What? Think it's been too long?" Xu Shen raised his eyes to look at the other party, with a hint of ridicule in his eyes: "I want to hold a wedding here right now, and let you be mine from head to toe."

"Uh." Wen Ye was stunned by the storm in the other party's eyes, unable to answer the other party's words at all.

  "It's a pity I can't stay with you these two days." Xu Shen said and pressed a kiss on the forehead of the other party.

  "Why?" Wen Ye looked at him strangely.

  According to Xu Shen's personality, he wanted to stick to his side, it was very fresh feeling that he could hear such words from Xu Shen's mouth now.

  "Because according to this ancient ritual, two people are not allowed to meet before the wedding." Xu Shen said, playing with each other's fingers.

  "I feel that the wedding procedure on your side is so complicated." Wen Ye snorted dissatisfied.

  "Wait, too late? " Xu Shen asked the other party with a teasing smile.

  "Ha ha. "Throwing out the two-word proverb, Wen Yexin said that it's not that he can't wait, but that the wedding is too fast.

  After two days, he will change from an unmarried person to a married person.

  The black-haired youth has a feeling of wanting to run away. Impulsive, but forcibly suppressed this impulse.

  There was a glimmer of light in Xu Shen's eyes, and he buckled the special terminal on Wen Ye's wrist and said slowly: "Could you be Want to run away from marriage? "

  "How is this possible! " "Wen Ye replied vigilantly. He has a strong desire to survive and dare not speak out his thoughts at this time.

  " Wen Ye. "Xu Shen's fingers covered the glands on the other side's neck, and rubbed lightly: "Do you want to wear the neck ring for you?"

  "A neck ring? "

  Yes, the special neck ring from before. Xu Shen's voice revealed a trace of weirdness, and then continued: "There is a tranquilizer in it, and as soon as my thoughts move, it will be injected into your glands within three seconds, and then you will immediately fall to the ground and fall asleep."

  The black-haired young man stared at the other party with wide eyes, and said in disbelief, "You didn't wear that neck ring for me just for communication? " "

  "Of course. "The corners of Xu Shen's mouth curled up slightly, not concealing his desire to control: "What if you run away again? After Wen Ye heard what Xu Shen said, his understanding of the other party's desire to control reached a new height.

  "I won't run away." Reluctantly assured Xu Shen, Wen Ye secretly thought in his heart that his partner was dying, and he didn't know if he could be saved.

  "Of course you won't now. Xu Shen changed the subject and continued: "I don't think you will be so scared as to run away from marriage." Right? "

  First he was threatened a little by Xu Shen, and then he took over the army. Wen Yexin said that he dared to say anything.

  " Of course not. "At this time, I can only poke my neck to show that I am not afraid at all.

  Xu Shen looked at the young man's eyes that seemed to be radiating light, and felt a trace of restlessness in his body, which brought out the hunger and thirst deep in his body.

  His Majesty, who would never treat him badly in this regard, grabbed the back of Wen Ye's head and kissed him deeply.

  His fingers were embedded in the other's hair, firmly controlling the person in his palm.

  This feeling made Xu Shen feel satisfied slowly, but the breath and smell that were intertwined again made both of them a little uncontrollable.

  It's just that this time is not the best time to be gentle, Xu Shen let go of the opponent after forcing the brakes.

  After gently wiping off the water on Wen Ye's lips, Xu Shen said: "I still have business to deal with, as for the details of the wedding, I will let Priest Xu tell you." Then he reluctantly let go of the other party: "See you at the wedding, don't let me down."

  ——Xu Shen arranged Wenye's residence in a villa not far from the palace, this was his residence when he was the second prince.

  Not long after Wen Ye arrived at the residence, the first batch of guests were welcomed.

  It was Li Zhuang and Xiao Huo Miao who appeared in front of him.

  After Wen Ye had an accident on the warship returning from the Dark City, he didn't see Li Yan anymore.

  Wen Ye still misses this child he brought up with his own hands.

  Looking at the young children in front of me is not only growing taller, their complexion has become much better, and Wen Ye's mood has also become much better.

  Picking up the child who was rushing towards him, he kissed the swollen little cheek and said, "Little Huomiao, do you miss me?

  " After taking a look at himself, he wronged Bara and changed his words.

  "Little Huomiao came back from the Realm of Thousand Stars?" Wen Ye rubbed the other party's hair, then turned his head and asked Li Zhuang.

  "After the dust settled on the empire's side, I went to bring him back." Li Zhuang said looking at Wen Ye.

  Even though he now knows that Wen Ye is not his son, Li Zhuang still has an inexplicable affection for Wen Ye.

  According to common sense, it is Wen Jin's genes that Wen Ye merged with. This kind of relationship cannot be said to be a blood relationship, but it can only be said that there are some similarities in the gene sheet.

  He should have nothing to do with Wen Ye, but Li Zhuang still regards him as his son.

  "Are you used to living here? Why don't you move back and live with us?" Li Zhuang looked around and asked.

  "It's okay, I'm quite used to it." Wen Ye said with a smile. "And it won't last for a few days."

  I don't think so, but when I talk about Li Zhuang, I think of the notice issued by the empire before.

  Announcement about Shengdi's marriage to the God of War and the use of the oldest temple in the empire as a wedding ceremony.

  God of War is also a title that Xu Shen bestowed upon Wen Ye.

  Li Zhuang smiled and said, "You are now the God of War of the Empire."

  "God of War?" Wen Ye was ejected from this world before, and he didn't know much about what happened afterwards.

  "Well, your mecha belongs to Wen Jin, the legendary god of war who killed the Zerg mother planet." Li Zhuang roughly explained: "And you saved civilians from the hands of aliens, and now your prestige among the people It’s not small.”

  “Can it still be like this?” Wen Ye felt a little surprised.

  "Of course, there is also the reason why Xu Shen deliberately pushed you to increase your reputation. After all, he also hopes that the marriage of the two alphas will be supported by everyone." The temple is activated."

  The two sat here for a while, because Xiao Huomiao had to go for treatment in the afternoon, so they left after a while.

  When Wen Ye was the only one left in the room, he thought about the wedding two days later.

  Thinking of the wedding, it is inevitable that there is such a subtle feeling in the mood.

  It is impossible to escape marriage, as long as you dare to escape Xu Shen, you dare to put that neck ring on yourself again.

  The neck ring can be called a three-step fall, and it fell directly before completing the three steps.

  But Wen Ye still felt a little restless in his heart, and the black-haired young man murmured: "Could it be premarital phobia." At

  this moment, a voice came from behind him: "Premarital phobia? Then you run away from marriage." .”

  With a familiar voice and a familiar accent, you don’t need to turn around to know who it is.

  "Bai Ce, are you still in the empire?" Wen Ye turned and looked at the man sitting by the window.

  But after hearing his words, the other party didn't have a very good expression: "Of course I'm in the empire, I'm not waiting for you to come back."

  Bai Ce jumped off the window sill and approached Wen Ye.

  When the other party approaches, Wen Ye smelled a faint mint scent coming from the other party.

  This kind of fragrance is not the pheromone smell of white tea that Bai Ce usually has, but it is not a pure mint fragrance when you smell it carefully.

  It's more like the taste of white tea mixed with mint. The two flavors blend together to form a new feeling.

  Wen Ye suddenly remembered that in the final decisive battle, he threw Bai Ce to Leng Feng's mark.

  And the pheromone of the cold front happens to be this kind of mint flavor.

  It's just that I didn't expect that after a month, the smell of the temporary mark hadn't dissipated.

  He asked curiously: "It's been a month, and the smell of the temporary mark hasn't dissipated yet?"

  When he just asked this question, Bai Ce's face was slightly distorted visible to the naked eye.

  The other party's voice seemed to be choked out of his throat, almost gnashing his teeth: "Temporary mark?"

  The author has something to say: Small theater:

  Bai Ce: Temporary mark? Um?

  Wen Ye: I really didn't expect Leng Feng to be like that.

  Author: In fact, there are not only lifetime marks, but also...

  Bai Ce: What else?

  Author: Ah, it’s nothing, I want to ask when did you get out of Leng Feng’s bed?

  Bai Ce: ...

  the author is dead...

  thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-07-15 12:19:54~2020-07-16 10:16:10~Thanks for casting

  mines The little angel: usually through the traveler · Wumou. 1;

  thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: wiill10 bottles; Lan_1 bottle;

  thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 61.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
10.9M 252K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
13.6K 357 17
It's been a year since Ticci Toby became a proxy and everyone's annoying " little brother " as a lot of people put it in the house but Sally, E.J, Sm...
998K 35.3K 87
There would be spoilers from manga⚠️ "Would you like to come home with me and anya?" "I love you mom and dad" "I think I have a crush on him" "Thanky...