The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111

Chapter 35

8K 179 6
By MafiaAngel8394

Third Person

It's been two weeks and there were signs of Yaszy trying to wake up but she never woke up.

Alessandro has never once left her side, he even stays with her at night and sleeps in a chair beside her.

Emiliano is starting to get worried about his sister not waking up, he has been trying everything he knows but she's still not waking up.

The rest of the Romano Family came to the hospital to see her and talk to her. Even, the Rossi family came to see her multiple times. Noah was devastated when she got the news and Nick went on a killing spree.

It shattered everyone's heart seeing Yaszy in the hospital bed like that. Ace and Liam, and Dante came by to see her and even the girls came to see her.

Jason McCann even came with Nick to see her and everyone was starting worried about her not waking up.

Nick and Noah arrived at the hospital but they didn't come alone. Nick had his little sister Maddie with him and wanted her to meet Yaszy even if Yaszy couldn't meet her.

They arrived at Yaszy's room then they walked into the room and Alessandro stood up and walked out to give the three of them a minute alone with Yaszy.

Nick's eyes landed on Yaszy and he can feel his blood boiling. "She's pretty." He heard Maddie say.

"You are correct, sister." Nick said to his baby sister and then kissed her forehead.

Nick walked closer to the bed with Maddie in his arms. "Her name is Yaszy." Nick told his sister while taking hold of Yaszy's hand and giving it a small squeeze.

"Will she like me?" Maddie asked her brother.

"She will love you, she may be scary sometimes but she will love you and protect you with every single bone in her body." Nick told his sister which made a smile form on his sister's face, which shocked him because she barely smiles.

Maddie noticed Yaszy's hand moving and pointed it out to Nick who looked down to see Yaszy's hand moving.

"Noah, go get Alessandro and Emiliano now." Nick said making his step-sister run out of the room to get Alessandro and Emiliano.

Once she reached them she was out of breath. "Y-Yaszy's hand m-moved." She said in between taking breaths.

Alessandro and Emiliano ran to their sisters' room to see Nick standing beside her with his sister in his arms watching their sister.

The two brothers watched her hand and indeed it kept moving. "Alessandro call Dad and our brothers and tell them to get down here now. She might wake up today." Emiliano told his older brother.

Alessandro ran out of the room to call Alessio. "Is she awake?" That was the first thing Alessio said on the phone.

"Her hand is twitching, you guys need to come now. Emiliano thinks she'll wake up today." Alessandro responded to Alessio.

"Okay, we'll be there as soon as we can." Alessio says then the call ended.

Alessandro walked back into his sister's room and saw Emiliano unplugging most of the machines from her already. "Brother, don't you think you should have waited until she woke up to unplug her?" Alessandro spoke as stepped closer to the bed she was laying in.

"I'm only taking off the breathing tube and I'm switching her to an oxygen tube." Emiliano said making Alessandro feel kind of skeptical about the idea.

Alessandro watched his little sister while Emiliano unhooked their sister from the breathing tube and switched her to an oxygen tube.

Alessandro's eyes widened when he saw his sister's hand move to Emiliano's arm. "We're here." Alessio announced as he and the rest walked into the room.

"You guys just got here in time, she just moved her hand." Emiliano said making Alessio's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Wait, Alessandro said she was already moving her hand." Alessio said making Emiliano smile.

"Her hand was on the bed and then it moved to his arm." Noah explained to Alessio.

Emiliano looked to see his sister's eyes opening slowly. "She's waking up." Emiliano said making everyone gather closer to the bed.

"E-Em." Yaszy's voice cracked as she spoke.

"I'm right here, Amore." Emiliano said grabbing his sister's hand gently and giving it a small light squeeze making Yaszy's lips twitch into a smile.

"Hi, Princess." Alessio spoke from behind Emiliano making Yaszy look to see her dad and a smile formed on her face making Alessio smile as well.

"Hi, Dad." Yaszy's voice cracked making Emiliano grab the water from the table beside her bed and handed it to her.

She grabbed the cup from Emiliano's hand and brought it to her lips and took a sip from the cup. When she was done drinking the water she handed the cup back to Emiliano who then placed the cup where he grabbed it from.

"Are you in any pain?" Emiliano asked Yaszy who shook her head 'no' and then pushed herself up with Emiliano and Dante's help.

"No, I feel better than I did weeks ago if I'm being honest." She said making everyone smile.

She looked at Luca and Nico, and Giovanni and smiled. "Ciao, perdenti." She spoke softly making the three brothers smile.

(Ciao, perdenti- Hi, losers)

"Hi, Sorella." The three responded making Yaszy smile back at the three brothers.

"So, I know I just woke up but when can we go home?" Yaszy asked making everyone laugh and shake their heads.

Yaszy heard an adorable laugh making her turn her head to see Maddie in Nick's arms. She noticed that Maddie looked exactly like Nick.

Nick walked closer to the bed with Maddie in his arms so Maddie can officially meet Yaszy since she finally woke up after two weeks of falling into a coma.

Yaszy held her hand up towards Maddie and Maddie place her hand into Yaszy's and smiled at her making Yaszy smile back at her.

"You're pretty as well." Yaszy told Maddie who smiled as big as she can.

"She heard me, Nick." Maddie said making Nick smile at his little sister.

"I did, sweet pea. I heard all of you." Yaszy spoke making her brothers frown and then smile weakly.

"We know you did, Sorella." Matteo spoke making Yaszy smile weakly now.

"Noah, I hope you didn't party without me." Yaszy said making Noah laugh and shake her head.

"I couldn't party without you, who would have kept me safe?" Noah said, making Yaszy chuckle.

"Definitely not Aurora." Luca said making Noah and Yaszy laugh.

"She had four sips of vodka and was already grinding against a boy at the after-party," Noah said making Luca laugh while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I can believe that." Luca said making Domenico and Giovanni agree with what he said.

The siblings of the Rossi family and the Romano family spent some time talking and catching Yaszy up on everything that has happened.

Nick and Noah had to leave to take Maddie home so it was just the Romano family. After they left, she told her father and brothers about seeing Jake and Mary when she was in the coma.

"You're safe now, they can't hurt you anymore and here soon Elena and Kevin won't be a problem anymore." Matteo spoke making Yaszy nod.

"How about we take you home, you probably miss your bed." Alessio spoke making Yaszy nod her head fast making her family laugh and smile at her.

"But we forgot clothes for you so, we're gonna have to carry you out with the blanket around you." Alessandro spoke making his sister bob her head.

Emiliano unhooked his sister from the oxygen and the heart monitor, and Alessandro picked his sister up gently the bridal way.

The family except Emiliano walked out of the room and straight to the elevators. "Alessandro, Luca, Domenico, and Giovanni go in one elevator and the rest of us will go down in the other." Alessio spoke.

Alessandro walked into the elevator with Yaszy in his arms and the younger siblings following them into the elevator and once they were all in the elevator, Alessandro pushed the button to go down to the main floor.

The doors opened and Alessandro walked out with the younger siblings following him and the other elevator beeped and as the doors started opening the others stepped out.

The family walked towards the end of the building and Alessandro took a glance down at his sister to see her snuggled against him with her eyes closed.

They reached the exit door and they all exited out of the hospital. There was a car waiting for the family and Alessandro placed Yaszy down gently in her spot.

He made sure she was comfortable before getting into his seat and Domenico got in then the family drove home.

Yaszy laid her head on Luca's shoulder and grabbed Nico's hand which made the two smile. Luca place a kiss on her head and Nico placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

Yaszy closed her eyes and then started thinking about how lucky she was to come out of the coma, she was happy to be back home again with her family.

The car ride was quiet but it wasn't awkward, it was more like a comfortable silence. The family arrived home and Yaszy opened her eyes and then lifted her head back up straight.

Domenico slid out of the car and Yaszy scooted closer to the door so, Alessandro can lift her without having to kneel on the seat to get her.

Alessandro walked in the direction of the house and then walked inside the door that was already opened by one of his brothers.

He walked upstairs with his sister in his arms and once he reached her room, he opened the door and then entered inside.

He sat her down on the couch and kneeled in front of her. "If you start feeling any pain, you need to come get one of us. Okay?" Alessandro asked her.

"Okay." She said while nodding her head.

Alessandro smiled softly as he stands up, and he leans down to place a kiss on her head. "Good night, sweetheart." Alessandro spoke making her smile.

"Good night, Alessandro." She said making him smile.

He walked out while closing the door behind him and Yaszy stood up from the couch and then walked into her closet to pick out sleepwear set to wear.

She walked out of the closet and then into her bathroom. She closed and locked the door behind her before turning the shower on.

She removed her clothes before stepping into the shower, and she made sure her hair was completely wet before applying shampoo to her hair.

After, massaging the shampoo into her scalp, she washed it out and then grabbed her loofah and put some body wash on it then she applied it all over herself.

Once she was done, she washed it off her body then turned off the shower and stepped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel from the shelf and dried her hair and then her body.

When she was dried she changed into her sleepwear set then, cleaned up her clothes, and placed them in the hamper then, she walked out of the bathroom.

She walked out of her room and straight down to Matteo's room and knocked on his door which after, a few seconds opened. "Tesoro, are you okay?" Matteo asked worriedly and she nodded her head.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked Matteo who was happy that she asked him.

"Of course, Tesoro." Matteo said stepping to the side to let his little sister walk in.

He closed the door then walked over to his bed and cleaned paperwork off the bed and place it on his nightstand.

He sat on the bed then patted the other side and Yaszy walked over and crawled up from the end of his bed. She got under the covers and Matteo did the same and then he turned off the lights.

Yaszy snuggled up against her brother which caused a smile to form on his face and then he place a kiss on her head. The two closed their eyes and it took Matteo some time to fall asleep but the moment Yaszy closed her eyes she immediately fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 8.8K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...
96.2K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
2M 51.2K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...
214K 8.7K 45
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...