It's A Whirlwind (Kaguya X Re...

By Relentlezz41

As Shido as his hands full with Tohka and Origami on a class trip, Reine has Shido and Kotori's childhood fri... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 - Dress Up
Chapter 3 - Beach
Chapter 4 - Bond
Chapter 5 - Back Home
Chapter 6 - Arcade
Chapter 7 - Duel Cuddle
Chapter 8 - Mage
Chapter 9 - Mage's Mirror
Chapter 10 - The Original
Chapter 11 - The New Normal

Chapter 1 - Storm

1K 36 3
By Relentlezz41

I appreciate the positive feedback. Now let's get into the knitty gritty.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

With Reine on standby she had given the order of (F/N) to break away from the class. As they landed and were following a giant flag being waved to help those in the back of the group navigate, she instructed (F/N) to head in the opposite direction. Walking away out of sight of the class and into the grassy plain. 

"Am I out of range?" Asked (F/N).

< No one following you either. That's good. Be careful though. There's wind picking up. > Replied Reine.

She was right. This was no ordinary wind. It was bright and tropical like an island is supposed to be. But then the sky turned dark and the wind picked up at extremely high levels. Was this a tropical storm? Some sort of hurricane no one projected?

< Get down. > Ordered Reine.

(F/N) laid down and covered his head with his hands. "What's going on?" This storm wasn't built up. There was zero wind flowing by. Something triggered this. No rain either. Just dangerous winds. He could see brush and small objects flying past him. Good thing he decided to duck and cover. "Reine!"

There was a clashing sound coming from the sky. Then another. As poor (F/N) looked up in his mind he saw two bolts of lightning strike one another. And yet again. It started to become clear to him. This mostly likely was spiritual. 

"Spirits? Or AST?" Thought (F/N). "There's no spacial quack alarm."

A few more clashes until a gust of wind was thrown near his direction. Causing him to tumble over a few times. Then low and behold, the cause of the madness. Standing twenty paces apart or so were two girls. Or rather, spirits. They looked like twins. Long orange hair, outfits that could pass for lingerie, and chockers with locks on them. Weirdly enough there were wrist locks with chains too. But, they didn't connect which was odd. The stormy weather cleared as (F/N) stood up to see what all the commotion was about. All he could make heads or tails with is there were two spirits in front of him that didn't set off any alarm.  

"Not bad. I'd expect as much as my other half." One spirit said on the right side of (F/N)'s vision.

"Rebuttal. 99 battles and clearly you don't know who had the advantage. It is clearly mine." Said the other spirit.

"Give it up already. I should be the Yamai successor."

"Negative. The name Yamai doesn't fit someone lowly like you."

"Shut up! Don't you dare make fun of me!"

< (F/N) you there? > Reine can still connect thankfully.

"Yeah..."

< What's going on? Where are you located? >

"Two spirits that look alike and after that, I really, don't know." (F/N) was dumbfounded. There's two girls fighting over something that to him makes no sense. Zero.

"Summary. You are a void of meaning?" Said the spirit with the cold voice.

"That does it!" One of the spirits shot forward into action.

"Battle. Hi-ya."

The wind started to get violent again. The battle was going to resume. Who knew how this could end. Just maybe they could activate an alarm this time around. 

"STOP!" Called (F/N). 

The two spirits were just about to punch each other as they heard the cry out.

"Huh?" They stopped and turned to see a human. A teenaged boy.

Oh shit... 

"Is that, a human?" Said a spirit.

"Confirmation. It is a human." Agreed the other spirit.

"Uhhh, hi there..." Now the poor guy wishes he would just watch the lightning. 

"Why are you interrupting our battle? And what are your intentions?"

"Clarify. What should we do now at this standstill?"

"Yeah, we do need to settle things. Regardless if he is here or-" She gasped. "I think I have an idea. Something to settle things for good."

"Question. What do you have in mind?"

"A new trial. We are tied in wins and need to find a new obstacle that we haven't tried yet at all. And he will decide the victor in between us."

"Doubtful. Explain."

"The great Hurricane Child Yamai would have feminine charm, wouldn't see?"

"Reply. I follow your logic. We have not compiled such a feature before."

"So are we agreed? My beauty is going to win this one."

"Negative. I am cuter and your looks are at average at best."

There was grumbling. "It doesn't matter. This is our final test. He will give a winner and then Yamai will be as one."

< You might want to use that brain of yours and ask questions. The details right now are very vague. Get to where you see the flag and I will help cover for the girls and give you a hand. Help me, help you, and they will help you. Ask questions as best as you can. Take this as your dating training on the ship. >

"Seriously?" His eyes widened. 

< Did I really think this would happen? No. Especially not two. But, you can do this. If Shin can handle Tohka and Origami along with Yoshino, Kotori, and Kurumi, then you can handle these two. >

"If I hear a certain combine word that both begin with the letter a then someone else is taking the wheel." He complained.

< Something tells me you don't have to worry about that. For now. >

"What..."

< Go on. >

"Hey Girls?" Asked (F/N) to the spirits.

"Hello handsome. Tell me who is the cutest so you can have a quality maiden."

"Question. Do you like a beautiful woman or a cheap floozy."

"Can we stop and can I ask you two just a few questions on what's going on?" He complained.

"Oh? Yes. Sure. Only right."

"Agreed. What is it that you would like to ask?"

"Well for starters, who, are you two? I mean, your names? Are you twins? And really, what is this battle like one-hundred or something like that amount?" (F/N) was able to make English on what he tried to get across. Still a little flustered on what was going on, but two girls being his assignment he was nervous. 

"Oh? Sorry. We totally forgot."

"Apologies. We should give you our introductions and will inform you as the arbitrator of our trial."

The first girl smiled. "I'm Kaguya."

The second girl with her kuudere personality nodded. "Introduction. I am Yuzuru."

"I'm (F/N). So, what brings the two of you here?"

"To settle who is the better half." Answered Kaguya.

"Clarification. Kaguya and I were once combined and part of a single spirit." Said Yuzuru. 

"So, let me get this straight."

....

...

...

"And the two of you will eventually become one again and coexist but the catch is only one will triumph and the other cease to exist and that is the new personality of Yamai?" (F/N) was under heavy pressure now. There have been earthquakes, murders, time-stops, gunshots, missiles,  and now, he will have the judgement of which spirit to erase. 

"I want you to be the final decision." Cooed Kaguya clinging to him.

"Affirmative. I approve of this last contest that might be my last." Yuzuru cuddled up to the poor teenaged boy's other side.

< We have problems on our hands. > Said Reine through his earpiece.

"Great. What now?" He whispered.

< Not only do I have to grab some school uniforms and get the story that they are transfer students, but Fraxinus hasn't updated us with anything since before we landed. It's just going to be me and you as Shin is going to take care of the other two and get that whiny trio of girls away from you. Shin will help with the comradery, but the twins will be work and its only me and you. The ship won't be able to send your options. >

"I took these courses for a reason." Sighed (F/N). Guess its time to ramp it up. But I feel like its one of those dating shows where one leaves the house. Or a soap opera that Yoshino and Yoshinon watch that involves a love triangle. Or better yet a friggin' hexagon. 

Back at the house Yoshino and Yoshinon were watching one of their favorite soaps. Sure enough there were a few women trying to fight for their right to win over a guy. They were tucked into pillows and gasped at what was taking place.

My beloved. How could you? I'm your wife. 

Darling. I make you happy. You said as much when you made love to me.

I make sure you are catered too.

I satisfy you more.

The two friends gasped as this was leaving a business man that traveled plenty stuck in the middle. Similar to her friend (F/N). Which she had no idea yet. 

~~~~~

My love life has been and always is beyond complicated, but hey it has helped create some fond chapters. 

-Relly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 806 15
(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal highschool boy living his life peacefully in tengu city with his best friend itsuka shido. (Y/N) peaceful life fade as he get...
2.1K 18 27
This is the Prequel of Kiseki Meets Kuroko's Sister. This is where everything begin. The clash of the Generation of Miracles in the Winter Cup, and w...
174 11 11
Shidou Itsuka was in love with love. But one fateful day, he ran into a girl at the center of a spacequake, wearing next to nothing and a lonely expr...
133K 3.1K 29
Y/N, the son of the one punch hero Saitama, has teleported to another world after being sucked in by a mysterious portal that appeared. He ended up i...