Chased by Life and Death

By Lillian2Gwen

"She is a monster.", they said. Well, they are not wrong. I'm not a normal monster like the others from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
The End
Authors Note

Chapter 10

74 8 13
By Lillian2Gwen

WARNING! This chapter contains sexual scenes. Please be prepared.

Hunter

When I was little, I used to have many feelings and could express them but now I can't. Honestly, I think I don't have a heart or I have but it's made from stone. You see my brother and I used to be very close, after all, we are twins. One day when I was playing with my friends in the yard my father came and took me inside the house to talk. At first, I thought that I had done something wrong but he said that I have to stop being close to my friends and others because they are affecting my life. And I remember one line he said which I even now I follow.

Feelings make people weak.

Every time I think this, I put a wall on my face. Well, Parker did everything to make the old me how I used to be but he saw that I wasn't going to change and eventually stopped. Then some years later I met Logan in my chess lessons. At first, I didn't speak to him but he made me drop my walls when he was around. And I made a friend. We are not close like best friends but he's my buddy.

Five months before I came here with my brother, I knew that I will have him on my team with his other friends. But I didn't expect that. Every guy on my team is pretty good and has fighting skills. Well, expect two or three who have to practice and learn to get better. But I will make us the best team at school.

Although, in all this, I didn't expect to have a girl until I talked with Mr. Clearborn. Monica is just a sixteen-year-old girl who only knows how to laugh and make jokes. I can't say, she has a hot body with tattoos and green eyes with blonde hair but I can't stand her. Every time I see her, I want to punch her and... fuck her hard. Because she made me want to laugh at her or make jokes and I hate her. I hate her so much.

I will only tell you this. I don't want her on my team because she will destroy it. If the guys catch feelings for her,  team will be broken. Also, I can see that some of them have already caught interest. I even have seen my brother looking at her with hungry eyes and it was the first time he acted like that with a girl. And I can see it in his eyes. Not only she doesn't fit on this team but her place is not in this school.

All the students are looking at her and eventually, when the time is right, they will eat her like chocolate. Every time she walks by, some students are looking at her like she's a baked bunny. Also, when we made the fighting testing with the team, I didn't expect her to tackle me on the ground so fast. Not even my brother has won me before. That's another reason I can't stand her. Every day she releases something new about her and I can't stop being intrigued about her. On the other hand, I know that she's hiding more secrets that we don't know. But I promise to discover everything she is hiding.

The school day just finished and I'm heading to our room to take a shower, eat and announce some great news to the guys. As I take the stairs Tyson comes down. "Hey man." he says "Are you going to stay inside, because today is the first day of October? Everyone says they want to celebrate because they survived one month here."

"Yeah, I will take the rest of the team out. Hope to have fun, you know?" I say while running my hand through my long black hair. "I know" he signs and adds "Have fun." "You too, man." and he continues taking the stairs down. When I'm finally to our door I open it and found Luke with Tristan in the living room. They see me and say in unison "Hey, leader." I guess this is what they would call me now. I like it. I smirk and respond "Hey, dogs." and head to the bathroom. Afterward, I took a shower I seer to the living room to find all the guys there, including Monica. She sits between Luke and Noah. They are holding their plates with food while watching TV.

I walk to them and plop myself beside Blake with Tristan next to him. I take the plate and start to eat. "What are watching?" I ask with my mouth full of rice. "We are watching Enemies to Lover's movies. It was Monica's idea and it's pretty good." Luke answers. I sign and turn my head to watch too. After ten minutes I watch as the main character catches her boyfriend with a girl kissing and touching and then she cries to her apartment, alone.

"You piece of trash. You can't trust him so easily you bitch. He's the same shit as the others. Only know how to fuck. Piece of dickheads." We all stare at Monica to see her with an angry expression on her face. Her browns have sunk together and her eyes are shooting fires. Noah pats her thigh and says "Calm down, tiger. It's only a movie." Monica signs and returns to her food. Weird reaction I say. After we finish eating, I lean back on the couch and put my hands behind my head. "Tonight, we will go out." All pair of eyes turn to me, confused and excited.

"Where?" Tristan asks. "Well, we will go to a club and sleep in a near hotel because if we are trash, we can't drive. That's the team's rules." "Hell yeah" Ian smiles. "What are we waiting for? Let's change and head out for shots." Parker says and we all stand including Blake, Noah, and Monica and I point at them. "You three are not coming," I say firmly. "What why?!" Blake asks and Noah says "Why the hell not?!" "Noah, language," Logan warns and I turn to them.

"First, we will drink and you are sixteen so you can't drink out there. Also, Monica is grounding for all the weekend so it's a reason to stay behind." "But we will promise not to drink." Blake presses and Noah nods. "No. I agree with Hunter. You will stay here and we will come tomorrow evening. Okay?" "Okay," they say half groaning. I turn to Monica "You okay with that?" She seems surprised for a second and nods. "Yeah, we will be okay." "Okay let's dress up and head out," I say and we all go to our rooms to change.

I wear black ripped jeans, a black T-shirt that shows my arms tattoos and I cover them with a jacket. I let my hair down and return to the living area. All the guys are there looking good. Parker wears blue jeans with a black hoodie and Tristan wears jeans but it's brown with a white T-shirt. On the other hand, Ian is wearing a red t-shirt with black baggy ripped jeans and Luke is wearing a dark green sweater with black pants. Last Logan is wearing a white shirt and faded blue jeans. Noah, Blake, and Monica are still sitting on the couches watching us. "Okay, let's go. And you three don't get in trouble." I warn them and they nod. "Bye, guys have fun," Monica says while we exit the door. "Bye, losers," Tristan speaks and laughs.

"Eat shit!" Monica shouts to him when we close the door. "Let's have some fun!" Ian says bouncing on his toes. I glance back and Logan sees the reaction and says "They are gonna be okay." We went to the parking lock and headed to my grey Audi. "Well, we will take two cars because we can't all fit inside." "Wow, Hunter your car is so fucking cool," Ian says. "I, Logan, and Luke will take my car and the rest of you will take Ian's car." "Okay," they say and we get inside. "Logan put some music and let's head to have some fun."

I start the engine and seers where the golden gate is. The guards see us, I stop the car and roll the window down. "Hello, Mr. Miller." The guard says. "Hello, me and half of my team are going out and come back tomorrow." "Okay, have fun, you guys." They open the gate and I pass through it. The road is not packed and next to us, the guys are driving in a black Mercedes.

"So where are we going?" Luke asks from behind me. "We will go to the second town from here to a club and later we will crush on a hotel." "Are you sure we will be, okay?" Luke adds and he rubs the back of his head. "Don't be a crybaby, Luke. I think you haven't gone outside to see the world but I reassure you that you will have fun." and he relaxes. After one  hour of driving, we finally got to the club. It's only ten o'clock and the place is packed. I park my car and we get out while the guys are heading to our side.

"Okay listen up. You can drink anything you want but don't drink too much and if you are not good with alcohol don't bother. Also don't do drugs, don't fight, and more important you can flirt and fuck any girl you want." I say to them while they snort and we seer to the front of the place. Once we are inside, we go straight to the bar. All around the place are tables and chairs and some coaches while a big space is in the center to dance. On the right side, is a door which I imagine are the bathrooms, and at the left is a door that leads upstairs. The place smells of alcohol, smoke, and testosterone. All around you can see chicks dancing in mini dresses or skirts with tops that make their boobs fall out. We sit at the bar and the barman comes to us. "What can I get boys?"

I turn to the guys and ask "What are you gonna get?" "I and Parker will take a beer. So, two beers for us." Tristan answers. "I will take a strawberry cocktail with mango," Ian says. "Mmm, I will get a cola," Luke says. "You know what I want," Logan speaks and I turn to the barman. "We will get three beers, a cola, a cocktail with strawberry and mango, and a vodka."

"Okay. Coming." The barman says. The music starts to play more louder and people dance to the dance floor. "Here you go." The barman says and hands us our drinks. "Thanks, man. Now let's drink and have some fun dogs." "Why are you calling us dogs?" Luke asks me. "Firstly, I and Logan are giving you orders, and second because I can." and I smirk. "Bottoms up," Ian says and we drink. Ian turns back his head and says "I will go and see around." and leaves.

"We will go to dance," Tristan says and Parker follows him into the crowd. I turn to Logan and Luke. "Guess we are only us." "It's nice to have some fun." "I will go to the bathroom," Luke says and leaves us. "Now we are two." "This chick has been looking at you since you got inside. Why don't you go and have some fun? You can also bring her to the hotel." I say to him. "Well, it's good to have some fun but I don't want to have that kind of fun." "Okay." I shrug.

A hand travels down my arm and I turn to see a red hair girl with brown eyes and high cheekbones beside me. She is wearing a black mini-dress which little covers her ass and her boobs are looking like they want to fall out. She eyes me and smiles. "Hi, there." she purrs and travels her fingernail on my chest. "Well hello to you beautiful," I say to her and smile tentatively. "You are looking bored."

"Do you have something in mind that can make me have fun?" I ask and my gaze travels to her body once more. "Yes, I have something in mind." She bites her lip and takes my hand. I let her pull me to my feet and turn to Logan and wink at him. He only shakes his head and I can see the disappointment on his face but I don't care. She seer me to the door which leads upstairs and opens a door at the end of the hall. When we are finally inside, I see a massive bed with a closet and two dresses. Also at the right is a table with a couch. I walk, plop myself on the bed and turn to see the girl.

"What's your name?" I ask. She bites again her lip and takes some steps. "Graciela. You?" "Hunter. Now can you show me the fun?" She comes in front of me and kisses me. Her lips are soft and I deepen it. Her hands take off my jacket and t-shirt and I unzip her dress. I pull it down just so her breasts are at my face and take one nipple in my mouth. She moans and I pull the dress more. She kisses my jaw and neck while her hands are moving to my jeans.

My hands travel down to her sweet body and her wet panties. I pull them down too and she kicks them along with her dress and she pushes me back on the bed. She unzips my jean and pulls it down. My shaft is so hard and I think it has already changed to purple until now. She pushes her hand into my boxers, grabs and pulls it out. Then she works it up and down and starts to lick and suck. I groan and I come deep into her mouth. With a pop, she releases it and I drag her on top of me.

"Now it's my turn," I say and she pushes my shaft into her. We let a moan and she starts to bounce to a slow rhythm. Then I quicken the pace and she moans. "Yes. Fuck me please." "Yes, baby that's right. I'm going to fuck you until you can't take it anymore." And I do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Undead By RA

Vampire

1.6K 55 46
Being trapped inside one place most of your life is suffocating. So I took it upon myself to go behind my mother's back every chance I got to leave...
20.6K 329 14
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
428K 19.2K 17
Growing up in hell has been completely normal to me, being surrounded by demon's and evil soul's is nothing, they don't scare me. But the day mom tol...
175K 4.1K 32
It started with a kiss and ended with a list. The middle is a bit more complicated. The list of rules is supposed to protect mine and Beck's friendsh...