Ishq In Banaras

By Garima_kumar

"I am officially crazy, Why did I agree to this " "Stop talking to yourself , we know you are crazy " .... A... More

Ishq In Banaras 💕
chapter 1: The starting point
chapter 2: why are you here
chapter 3 : she is the new renter
chapter 4 : friend with the idiot
chapter 5 : old memories
chapter 6 : the proposal
chapter 7 : let's do it
chapter 8 : old friends
chapter 9 it is fixed
chapter 10 : the girl from past
chapter 11 : the past
chapter 12: I love you,I hate you
chapter 13 : tumhe jo maine dekha
chapter 14 : secret
chapter 15: ishq in air
chapter 16 : chai sutta and secrets
chapter 17 : hot and cold
chapter 18 : questions and confessions
chapter 19 : mission matchmakers
chapter 20: meeting and festival
NOTE : character intro
chapter 22 : the ride back
chapter 23: cheesy Mr.. Trying to impress
chapter 24 : yeh Dilli hai mere yaar!
chapter 25 : sweetheart
chapter 26 : the sleepy couples

chapter 21: journey and music

18 5 0
By Garima_kumar

Shalini

We were in the train going back to Delhi , I will miss Banaras and it's Banarasi rang.

(Earlier that day )

" You guys will make us late " Madhav came shouting .

We all were already up and wake thanks to his excitement and the first thing I did after walking up was to see the clock.

It was 4 hours before our train was scheduled for , how were we going to be late . I want to kill him, I am sure Seema will defend me in court if she don't kill him first that is .

"Is he drunk" I heard Seema's sleepy voice .

" He is worst then you " I commented and received a pillow which hit me on  my head.

" I am off to sleep and if I hear his voice again I will murder him , please throw him out " she said before drifting back to sleep .

I decided to talk to him and went out of the room.

I was saw Rudra telling him to come in his room , we had a brief eye contact but he averted his eyes before I could say anything.

He looked different then last night. His eyes were swelled as if he was crying but why would he cry .

....

Now we all were up except the ' you will make us late guy" Madhav was sleeping like a baby in Rudra's room .

We all have tried to walk him up but can't . Now finally Tara who had agreed to drive us to station is standing above Madhav with a glass of cold water and she has dumped it on his face .

It has worked the kumkaran is finally been awaken.

" You have 10 min , if you are not ready we will leave you and they all will be in Delhi without you " Tara gave Madhav a scary look.

He nodded his head and started moving fast . We all exited the room and gave our goodbyes to Amma .

We all were sitting in the car and waiting for Madhav , he came just on time .

" Is my guitar in there" he asked looking at cars trunk. Tara gave him a nod and we started our ride.

....

" These are our sets"

We all keeps the bags and started sitting, I and Seema sat near the window while Madhav was sitting with me and Rudra was next to Seema .

Something was off , Rudra was avoiding me and I did not know the reason.

" I am going to get water , you guys need anything " Madhav asked standing from the seat .

" I will join " I said and went out of the train with Madhav . I needed to talk to him about a lot of things.

...
How do I initiate this talk and from which topic . I wanted to talk to him about Seema , Rudra and his behavior .

I decided that Seema should be my first topic to talk about.

" Madhav, I wanted to talk about Seema with you "

" What about her " he said talking a sip from the water he had just purchased.

" Do you like her " the words made him choke and was coughing. I rubbed his back to stop the coughing.

" Did Rudra say something to you " he asked once it completely stopped.

" So you do "

" Why does it matter, we both are too different"

" What made you think that , I don't think it matters as long as you like her . If you don't remember I was the one who helped you in the start by going on Disha's wedding with you and Rudra .

If I thought it wouldn't work I wouldn't have helped you . You are better than any of the guys she had been with "

"Thanks but .... Shit the train is leaving" Madhav said and we both started running towards the train.

Rudra was standing at the gate and gave us a hand to help us in the train .
It felt like a Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ) moment

" What a run " Madhav said laughing, we both were out of breath.

" I have never done that " I said laughing too .

" First time for everything" Madhav said giving me a big smile .

.......
" You both meet in the train right " Madhav said looking at me and Rudra .

"Yeah, it feels like a long time ago now" I said remembering the day .

" You said you meet an idiot on the train when we talked on phone after you reached Banaras" Seema said putting me between a rock and a hard place. She should get a award for being best friend.

" What " Madhav said confused at Seema's statement.

" He acted like one in the train and then we had a argument , I was angry"  I said justifying my action.

" What did he do "

I ended up telling them the full story but I couldn't help but notice that Rudra was awfully quite the entire time.

.....

" Will you sing something"
" Sure "

We were waiting for Mr. Singer aka Madhav to sing something. He was sitting next to Rudra while I and Seema were on the opposite sites.

He started singing Aao milo chalo from the movie jab we meet.

Seema looked at me as the song started. The man was singing her favorite song from her favorite movie.

We saw this movie and we both were in love with it . We always watched it whenever we had a movie night.

" You have a nice voice" Seema said to Madhav and he was blushing.

I looked at Rudra and he couldn't stop smiling at Madhav's expression.

"Yaar you sang her fav song now my turn " I said

" It's your favorite song " he asked looking at Seema .

She nodded at his question.

They started talking and I felt like they forgot we exist( me and Rudra ) . I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up in being successful in our mission.

We was quite but better now , we were talk but sometimes was wrong. I was confused.

" So Shalini what is your fav song" I was back with Madhav's question.

....

" Rudra where are the cards " Madhav asked . He was tired of singing and wanted to play cards .

" In my bag "

" Let's play" he said after finally finding the cards

" I don't know how to play" Seema said

"Do you know how to play" he asked me

I replied with a " no "

" Seema you can be in my team and Rudra and Shalini can be together " Madhav said

" Fine " Seema said and sat next to Madhav leaving space for Rudra next to me

The guys were playing but also telling and teaching us the game .

To be honest I understood nothing , thank God Rudra was not a teacher or all the students might fail .

....

" We win" Madhav and Seema said after the final move.

" I am tired now can we sleep" I said after looking at the cards on the train table.

" I am tired too" Rudra said following a yawn

" I am talking the top bed " Seema said

" Me too" Madhav followed

So the lights were out . I and Rudra were parallel to each other while Madhav and Seema were in the upper
berths .

I looked at Rudra who was seeing something on his phone , his phone light was too bright.

" Need help" I heard his voice

I nodded saying no and smiled at him and in first time in the whole day he smiled back .

I am having déjà vu .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 601 13
"Preeti...kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahunga" "Ask yourself Prem Singhania khudse pucho" Two souls,Two minds, Two bestfriends...
101K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
135K 5.8K 52
situation they either make you or break you ... Meet this group of 10 friends, how did they met is a story of its own ... but these friends who we...
231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...