Boy In The Hellfire Shirt

By hannahreneelol

Y/n Wheeler is one of the most popular girls at Hawkins High School, but one day she reunites with an old fri... More

Boy in the Hellfire Shirt
Hellfire Club?
Y/n Wheeler, Really?
Editors Note #1
Fucking Weed
Early Morning
Party Hard
That One Saturday
The Date
Waiting Forever
Love and War
Tomorrows Promise
Dance With The Devil
Night Light
Sick Off You
note <3 - extra ideas :)
The Bite
The Beginning Of Us
Punish Me
Did I Ruin It?
Envious
Tease
Hush
Party Crashers
Regret?
High and In Love
This Christmas
So... We're Together?
Epilogue
thank you.

Chrismas With Munson

63 1 0
By hannahreneelol

hey loves! how are you all? i hope you're all doing great :) and i hope you're taking care of yourselves <3

- i'm so tired rn omg

this chapter will include topics such as:
- smut ( mid ) - also this is the last one :)))
- fluff
- dr!g usage
- expl!cit content and language

i hope you all enjoy this chapter and i hope you all are taking care of yourselves :) i love you all <3

- hannah <33333
—————————————————————————-

December 25th, 1986
( y/ns POV )

"Y/n...y/n...y/n!" my mom shook me awake. "Huh?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "You need to get up, Eddie and Mr. Munson will be over for dinner later. We still have to open presents, and we still have to get ready and you have emake the desert." my mom said. "Okay, I'll be up in a minute." I said turning over. "Okay, you better be." my mom said playfully hitting my arm.

My mom left my room and I turned over looking at the clock. It's almost one in the afternoon, "Jesus why did I sleep so late." I asked myself. Then I remembered...

Last night, Jason's Christmas Eve party.

Jason always used to come over to our house for Christmas since his parents were always away on business. I got the chance to ask him last night where he was going for Christmas. To my surprise, his parents were actually gonna be here. They supposedly got in early this morning.

All I remember from last night was drinking and I'll admit I was smoking too. I just didn't think I was that bad. I don't remember getting home though, so I guess I was pretty rough.

I stopped thinking about it and emerged from my bed. I got up as my legs shook and straightened out. I slowly walked over to my bathroom while stumbling, "Did I sleep with someone last night or something?" I asked myself. No, I don't think so. I hope not.

Once I was done waking up in the bathroom I walked downstairs and watched as Mike, Holly, Nancy, and my parents were all already opening their presents from under the tree. "Wait for me!" I said excitedly as I sat down and started opening my stack of presents.

Eventually everyone had finished unwrapping and receiving everything and we all went back upstairs to get ready for dinner. I walked through the hallway and entered my room, then I walked over to my bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. Once I was done with that I started brushing my hair and doing my skincare. I turned on the shower and dropped my clothes to the floor, once my clothes were off I shivered as the coolness from the tile floor ran up my body.

I stepped into the shower and started to wash my hair with shampoo. I started to pour conditioner in my hand and put that into my hair too. I rinsed it off and washed my body before I turned the shower off and stepped out. I grabbed a towel from the closet and wrapped it around me, then I brushed my hair again before I walked into my room.

Just as I dropped my towel I heard my mom answering the door. "Hi Wayne, hi Eddie!" my moms muffled voice said from downstairs. I walked over to my closet as I heard them continue the small conversation. Then, as always, I heard Eddie walking up to my room. I heard him stop in front of my door as I placed my dress onto the bed. "Sweetheart, can I come in?" Eddie asked from the door. "Yeah, sure." I said.

Eddie slowly opened my door as I was picking out some shoes to wear for the night. "Woah, you look nice." Eddie said as he walked up from behind me, hugging me. I then turned to face him.

"You look pretty nice yourself Ed." I said blushing. "Hm." Eddie said smirking and planting a gentle kiss on my forehead. Eddie smiled at me and went over to my bed where he sat down. I dropped my towel and started to put my clothes on. "Damn." Eddie mumbled. "Staring Munson?" I joked. "It's hard not to." he said smirking.

I giggled at him and started to put on my red sparkly mini-dress, along with my white heels. Once I got everything situated I walked over to my vanity, where I curled my hair, and did some cute red makeup. I finished getting ready and then I sat next to Eddie on my bed.

———
y/ns outfit:

———

"You look amazing y/n." Eddie said looking away. I quickly turned and cupped his face, "Hey, why are you looking away?" I asked. Eddie blushed and got flustered, "Oh-I...uh..." Eddie tried to speak. Before he could explain himself I just leaned in a kissed his lips. Eddie melted into me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hm." he smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and he whined. "Such a baby." I joked. "Oh hey, do you have a joint on you?" I asked. "You read my mind princess." Eddie smirked pulling out a joint from his jacket. I got up with Eddie and we opened my window. Eddie lit the joint and he inhaled the smoke before exhaling out the window.

He held it out for me as I did the same. Eddie went again but when he passed it back to me I had an idea. "Wait I have an idea, just do what I motion you to do." I said. "Okay princess." he said. I inhaled the smoke and held it there, I quickly leaned towards Eddie and motioned him to come towards me and open his mouth. He did as I said and I blew the smoke into his mouth slowly.

Eddie leaned up and smiled. "That's the hottest thing I've ever done." he said. "The hottest?" I smirked. "With weed anyways." Eddie said smiling. I laughed as we continued to smoke until we finished the entire joint.

We finished and I felt the high start rushing on me. "I gotta go make desert, shit." I realized. "Do my eyes look red?" I asked. "N-No..." Eddie said sarcastically. "Eddie I'm being serious will my mom notice?" I asked. "Not unless she's staring directly into your eyes." Eddie said shrugging. "Works for me, do you want to come help me make cake?" I asked. "Sure!" Eddie said excitedly getting up and following behind me.

We got downstairs and I finally saw Mr. Munson after what felt like forever. "Hi Mr.Munson!" I said smiling at him. "Y/n how many times do I have to tell you to call me Wayne." he said laughing towards my dad. "Well Wayne sounds weird, so...no." I said smiling at him even bigger. Mr.Munson laughed at me and I went over to the counter, finding the cake mix and I began to make the cake. Before I did though, I put on an apron. Nancy and my mom were making dinner as Mike and Holly watched Christmas movies in the living room.

I grabbed the cocoa and started to add the essentials. Like flour, baking soda, eggs, and everything else. I started to mix everything into the bowl and once I was finished I got the pan out from under the counter. Just as I got up from the counter I saw Eddie dipping his finger into the cake batter. "Eddie!" I yelled at him. "What?" Eddie said with a full mouth of batter. "Stop eating the cake batter!" I said pointing my finger at him.

"It's good!" Eddie said. "Okay but you can eat the actual cake later!" I said pushing him away. "Fine!" Eddie said moving away and sitting at the kitchen island. Nancy walked over to me, "So how are things with Eddie?" she whispered. "They're good." I smiled at her. "Good." Nancy said smiling. She then walked away and continued to do whatever she was doing. I put the cake in the oven and waited for it to finish baking.

———

Once dinner was done cooking, and I iced the cake. I placed the cake in the fridge as mom and Nancy sat the table up for dinner. I helped them out once the cake was in the fridge and once we were done setting up dinner completely we sat down, I sat down next to Eddie. "Thank you ladies." Eddie said smiling, "Ditto!" Mr. Munson said, and then "Thank you all." my dad said smiling at the meal. "No problem." me, Nancy, and my mom said in synch.

We all started to eat dinner and stuff our faces. "Jeez mom this is delicious!" Mike said mouth full. "Mike, thank you, but stop talking with your mouth full." my mom instructed. Nancy giggled under her breath. Eddie smirked at Mike getting in trouble as my dad and Mr. Munson kept talking. "So y/n, have you heard from Carter at all lately?" my mom asked cluelessly. I could see Eddie get a stern look on his face from the corner of my eye, and suddenly he gripped my thigh with his hand. "Uh, yeah I saw him at practice the other day." I shrugged. Eddie's grip got even tighter, as he dug into my skin.

"Oh, do you guys talk anymore?" Nancy asked joining the conversation. "Yeah, I talk to him when I see him. I really don't see him much though." I said shrugging. "Oh that's too bad." my mom said. "I like Eddie more!" Holly chimed from the end of the table next to my mom. "Aw thanks kiddo, I like you a lot too." Eddie smiled.

Then I felt Eddie's hand creeping up my leg even more. "E-Eddie what are you-" I started to say but Eddie looked at me sternly. "Shut up." he mouthed to me. I nodded quickly as his hand got to the middle of my legs. I shuddered at his touch, I discreetly spread my legs for Eddie's hand to get access. Eddie grazed his hand over my folds and I bit my lip at the sight. Eddie pulled the cloth of my underwear over and his thumb started to make a circular motion on my clit.

A deep sigh escaped my mouth and Eddie speeded his pace. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. Eddie's smiled grew as he saw how he was affecting me. Small moans escaped my mouth and I was trying to make them as quiet as possible. I desperately bit my lips and shut my mouth so nobody would notice what he was doing under the table. Just then, Eddie's two fingers entered me.

I couldn't take it anymore, a loud gasp came from my mouth. Everyone turned towards me, "Y/n are you alright?" my dad asked. "Y-Yeah I'm alright, um...I'm gonna go use the restroom." I said getting out of Eddie's grasp quickly and stumbling up to my room. I knew Eddie was gonna follow me, I was just waiting for him in my bathroom.

———

( Eddie's POV )

"What's her deal?" Mike asked Mrs. Wheeler. "I'm sure everything's fine." Mrs. Wheeler said. I waited a couple minutes before asking the same question as y/n.

"Uh, Mrs. Wheeler, is there another bathroom somewhere?" I asked. "Yeah Eddie, upstairs. It's the first door on your left." Mrs. Wheeler said smiling. "Okay, I'll be back." I said getting up and walking to the "bathroom".

———

Meanwhile at the table:

"He definitely followed y/n." Nancy said. "Yeah, we've established that." Mr. Wheeler said. "Nothing I didn't do in my day." Mr. Munson said. "We see who he gets it from." Mrs. Wheeler laughed. Then everyone started laughing at the conversation, they went on to joke about how Y/n and Eddie thought everyone was clueless.

They all knew what was happening under the table...

———

( y/ns POV )

Eddie burst through the bathroom door and immediately spread my legs open. I was sitting on the counter and Eddie pulled my underwear down. He then immediately start to flick his tongue up and down my clit. Soft moans escaped my mouth and I gripped Eddie's hair. Eddie groaned at me gripping his brown locks and he fastened his pace. He started to suck on my clit and that's when I lost it, my moans got louder and my head fell back, hitting the mirror behind me. "Eddie..." I moaned out his name.

"Fuck say that again princess." Eddie said in a muffled voice. "Oh Eddie..." I moaned even louder. Eddie smiled into my folds and he went even faster. A familiar knot grew in my stomach and I felt my climax coming. "Eddie...I-I'm..." I started to say. "Don't worry sweetheart, just do it." Eddie said as he continued. "Holy shit..." I breathed out between moans. "I-I'm cum...cumming..." I sighed as I felt my climax spilling out of me. "Mmm." Eddie said as he licked up all of my liquids.

"Holy shit Eddie..." I said. "That's not even your Christmas present." Eddie said smirking. "I don't know how it isn't." I laughed. "Do you have something for me?" Eddie asked smirking. "Of course." I said smiling. I jumped off the counter and sat on my knees in front of Eddie. I ran my hand over his growing bulge and I slipped his belt out of his jeans.

I threw it on the ground and I unzipped his pants, I pulled his pants down and I squeezed his bulge, making him groan. I pulled down his boxers and I started to palm his length while licking the precum off of his tip. I continued to palm his length before I put his length in my mouth and started to move back and forth. "Fuck..." Eddie mumbled.

I continued and fastened my pace. "Holy shit...you're so good at that y/n." Eddie moaned loudly. I chuckled at his words and continued to move back and forth, while palming what I couldn't reach. "Jesus, I'm close y/n." Eddie said between moans. I went as fast as I could and finally I heard the sweet words from Eddie's mouth. "I-I'm cumming y/n..." Eddie said as I felt his hot liquid fill my mouth. I swallowed it quickly as Eddie started to put his pants back on. He helped me up and I fell into him from my weak legs.

"That was amazing." Eddie said. "I'm glad." I smiled as we both started to walk back downstairs. We heard them talking about starting to eat the cake. "Ooo cake!!!" I squealed running past Eddie into the kitchen. "She's back to her normal self." Eddie mumbled to himself.

I got downstairs and they were starting to cut the cake. "I get the first piece! I made it!" I said as I ran to the table. "Fine!" my mom said as she put the slice onto the plate and handed it to me. She then began distributing more pieces to everyone. "Oh my goodness, this is amazing y/n!" Nancy said from across the table. "Thanks! I agree" I said eating the cake. Everyone including Eddie went on and on about how good the cake was and the lucky ones got a second piece.

Eventually the night and dinner was over. Luckily Eddie was staying over because tomorrow is "Friendmas" for the party. It's basically Christmas but with friends and not- family. Which is why it's the day after Christmas. Normally I would leave my house and take Steve a plate of food, but his parents were finally home for Christmas this year. I was so happy for him, and he was happy too even though he tried acting like it wasn't a big deal.

I hugged Mr. Munson goodbye and wished him a Merry Christmas, Eddie did the same and talked to Mr. Munson about how he'd be home tomorrow night. My parents, Nancy, Mike, and even Holly all sent Mr. Munson away and wished him a Merry Christmas. Eventually we all cleaned up the kitchen and everyone went upstairs to get ready for bed. It was a later dinner than normal, plus everyone was pretty tired with a full stomach.

Me and Eddie walked into my room and I turned on my lamp. I went over to my vanity and started to take my makeup off as Eddie changed into his pajamas and went to lay on my bed. I finished everything at my vanity and walked over to my drawers, where I found my pajamas.

I laid them on the bed and started to undress. "Shit, Christmas just keeps getting better and better." Eddie smirked. "Calm yourself Munson." I laughed. "I can't love, so sorry." Eddie smiled. "Well you're gonna have to find some way how." I said changing.

I finally finished changing and I looked in the mirror. I looked good, and I know Eddie thought so too.

———

y/ns outfit:

———

I turned, "Wanna watch a Christmas movie?" I asked. "Sure, what do you wanna watch?" Eddie asked. "Mmm, how about "A Christmas Story"?" I asked. "Sure, I love that one." Eddie smiled. I went over to my shelf and found the movie, I then placed it into the tape player and started it with the remote.

I then walked over to the bed and sat next to Eddie. Before we both got under the covers and he laid his head on my chest. I started to stroke his hair as he watched the movie with me.

We both watched the movie until we eventually got tired and drifted off to sleep. This was the best Christmas I've had in a while.

And the best part was I got to spend it with Eddie...

—————————————————————————
hey loves! i hope you all enjoyed this chapter and i hope you are all taking care of yourselves. 

- i'm actually so surprised i got done with this in 1 day 😀 

- we only have 1 more chapter of this book what?-

anyways again i hope you're all doing well and you're taking care of yourselves, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter as well, i love you all! <333

- hannah <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455 5 12
Pairing | Eddie x Female reader 18+. Steve x Robin x Female reader platonic friendship Series summary | Dustins older sister got brought into the gro...
4.6K 171 21
Eddie Munson is just about to repeat his senior year at Hawkins High for the 3rd time, certain that this year is "his year" and he'll finally graduat...
24.9K 348 15
Eddie Munson was the freak of Hawkins High even before the rumors started. With the deaths of kids piling up and no one else to take the blame, the...
2.8K 69 11
Eddie Munson x female!Henderson!reader [Stranger Things: Season 4] Dustin Henderson's older sister once dated Hawkins High School's "Freak" Eddie Mun...