1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

De HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 13

335 7 0
De HungjuiChiu

We finally arrive at Vermilion City, and we decide to explore the place first. We notice a building and Serena asks, "What is that?"

"That is a Pokemon Fan Club. The club is considered a place for people to meet and chat about their favorite Pokémon and to show off their collections to each other." Brock says.

We decide to check it out, and we hear the rambling of the Pokemon Fan Club Chairman. "I chair the Pokémon Fan Club! I raise more than a hundred Pokémon! I'm very fussy when it comes to Pokémon! I surely am! So... Did you come to visit to hear about my Pokémon?"

"Sure, we can hear about it, even though that's not why we are here." I say.

"My favorite Rapidash... It's... cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing... you think so?... oh yes... it's... stunning... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out! I want you to have this!"

Then much to our surprise, they give me a special outfit for Pikachu. "That's so nice, thank you very much." I say as I hand the outfit.

"Do I really need to wear that outfit?" Pikachu groans a little.

"Why not? But if you don't like it, I can just give it to Chuchu instead." I say.

"I don't know if Chuchu will like it as well..." Yellow says.

Then we leave the city until we met a trainer in front of the house. "Hello there, do you have a Spearow, I can trade you with my Farfetch'd."

We are at first surprised, and Insey says, "Farfetch'd sound like a special Flying Type. But I don't think I want to part my Spearow for this..."

Seeing how the girl really wants a Spearow, we decide to help out by contacting Professor Oak, who agrees to help and then he sends a Spearow to them. After that, we receive the Farfetch'd in the end.

Farfetch'd: The Wild Duck Pokemon. Normal and Flying Type. The sprig of green onions it holds is its weapon. It is used much like a metal sword.

Back at the Pokemon Center, we decide to give the Farfetch'd to Professor Oak since it is the Spearow he caught that trades with this Farfetch'd.

"I can't accept this Pokemon, Alice. You should take care of it." Professor Oak says.

"But it is your Spearow..." Serena says.

"I know, but you and Ash are the ones that try to help out, and you should take care of it in return." Oak says.

"If you say so, Professor." Ash says as they end the call. Misty says, "You two really are selfless when it comes to Pokemon."

"Yeah, now I think we should head to S.S. Anne first since we did get the coupon." I say as we head to the S.S Anne.

"This sure is a nice cruise ship. Just see how many Pokemon we can see on the way." Brock says.

"And just imagine sunbathing there all day..." Misty says. "Just a nice long relax on a cruise."

"Yeah, and good thing we have the tickets." Insey says as we decide to board the ship. Before we do that, we also get an Old Rod from a Fishing Guru, not that we really like to have an Old Rod, but I guess it is fine for now.

When we get on the ship, we also learn from the other passengers that there is a Pokemon Party on the ship as well. A staff asks, "Do you have a ticket? Young fellas?"

We give the tickets to the staff, and he says, "Yup, that'll do. Welcome aboard the S.S Anne."

After getting inside, we are surprised to see a lot of trainers. "Look at this... It's like a giant Pokemon Convention!"

"Yeah, and look at all the Pokemon here..." I say.

Just then, we hear a familiar voice, "Well if it isn't Ashy Boy?"

We turn to see Gary and Insey says, "Gary Oak, you're invited as well?"

"So how's your Pokédex coming? I already caught 40 kinds, pal. Different kinds are everywhere. Crawl around in grassy areas, and look hard for them." Gary says.

"So you are a step ahead of us as well. We are going to capture some Water Pokemon during the cruise. Since we got an Old Rod." Serena says.

"I see. Well, if you don't mind, how about we have a battle?" Gary asks.

"You're on." I decide to battle and he sends out Pidgeotto first. I decide to go with Sandshrew since I want to give him a chance to battle. Gary asks, "Using a Ground Type to battle a Flying Type? Are you out of your mind?"

"You'll see. Use Rollout." I smirk and command. Sandshrew rolls and hits Pidgeotto, much to Gary's amusement, "Not bad, Ash. Use Gust." Pidgeotto stops the attack, but Sandshrew uses the Slash to finish Pidgeotto off. Gary sends out Raticate as his second Pokemon, it defeats the Sandshrew with the Hyper Fang.

"Charmeleon! I choose you!" I decide to go with Charmeleon, but much to my surprise, Charmeleon is just lying there.

"Charmeleon! Use Flamethrower!" But much to my surprise, Charmeleon just yawns and we fall to the ground anime-style.

"What's the matter, Ash? Having some trouble with Charmeleon?" Gary taunts. "Use Super Fang!"

When Raticate is approaching, I yell, "Charmeleon! Dodge the attack now!"

But much to my surprise, Charmeleon just notices the attack coming and stands back up, unleashing Dragon Breath and knocking it out.

"Wait, I didn't have you use Dragon breath! What are you doing? Charmeleon!" I yell, but Charmeleon just gives me a Flamethrower. Damn it... I hate myself for not having a Splash Plate with me..."

"Charmeleon is way out of control right now..." Serena says with concern.

"I have to admit your Charmeleon is strong." Gary says as he decides to send out Kadabra. Then he uses Psychic to slam him to the wall, knocking Charmeleon out.

I decide to use Butterfree next, and with the Bug Buzz and the Gust, it defeats the Pokemon. The final one is Wartortle, his starter Pokemon, and it uses the Hydro Pump to defeat the Butterfree. In the end, I choose Pikachu and finish with the Thunderbolt.

"Even though I didn't have more Pokemon than you do, I still win the game." I say.

"Humph! At least you're raising your Pokémon!" Gary mutters as he recalls his Wartortle. "Well, I heard there was a Cut master on board. But he was just a seasick old man! Cut itself is really useful! Yup, it'll be handy. You should go see him, too. Smell ya!"

After he leaves, a gentleman and a woman approach me and says, "That Butterfree of yours is quite extraordinary."

The woman says, "It's incredible."

"Thanks, I put a lot of work into raising it." I say.

"What do you say we have a trade, I have a strong Raticate and I want to trade it for your Butterfree." This causes us to flinch, I mean, we just trade a Spearow for a Farfetch'd, even though that Spearow isn't mine. But I really don't want to trade for Butterfree.

"I'm sorry, I treat my Pokemon as family and I don't plan on trading them." I say. And Serena seems to agree with me. The man respects our idea and he decides to leave us alone, and he also tells us where the Cut master is located.

We are surprised that the Cut Master turns out to be in the captain's room since they are good friends, but he seems to be vomiting with the captain by his side. "Is there something we can help?"

The captain asks us to give the man a backrub, and we do it together. In the end, the man feels better and then he offers to give us the Hidden Machine known as Cut.

But just as we get back to the room, we are surprised to see Team Rocket grunts inside the ship with some machines.

"Oh no, Team Rocket!" Misty says.

"So they have been disguising as passengers on this ship... I should've known..." Insey mutters.

"At least it isn't those idiotic trio..." Serena says.

"Who are you calling idiots?" Jessie, James, and Meowth take off their disguise and show themselves.

"Great, more problems when the idiots are here." I say. Then all the grunts use vacuums to capture the other passenger's Pokemon.

"Damn it... there are too many people around here... We can't even do our thing." Insey says.

"Yeah. What we can do now is fight back." I say while sending out Squirtle, Charla, and Nidoking to battle, Serena also sends out Nidoqueen, Ekans, and Clefable.

Good thing Charla still listens to us, and she is now doing great with our command. Gary rushes to us and asks, "Ash, what the hell is going on here?"

"Gary, Team Rocket is here to steal Pokemon, we can't let them get away with this." I say back.

"Okay. If you say so." Then Gary also sends out his Pokemon to battle the grunts. I decided to also ask trainers to help. By using my Mother's name, I manage to rally the trainers to battle the rockets.

"Suck all of them up! Make sure to get every one of them!" Meowth says.

The grunts are still sucking the Pokeballs with Vacuum, and our Pokemon also gather their species to attack the grunts. And at the same time, our Squirtle evolves into a Wartortle, much to our delight.

Wartortle: The Turtle Pokemon. Water Type. Evolve from Squirtle at LV:16. Often hides in water to stalk unwary prey. For swimming fast, it moves its ears to maintain balance.

With the newly evolved Wartortle, we also continue to attack the Rocket Grunts and eventually, they are all blasting off from the ship. Everyone is cheering, and I say, "I think we should all be proud of our Pokemon and taught Team Rocket a lesson that they'll never forget!"

But much to our surprise, the ship is shaking heavily, and Yellow asks, "What's going on?"

"It's a big storm outside!" Misty says after looking out the window.

"It will be tough to get back to Vermilion City if it goes like this." Brock says as we are panicking.

"Calm down! There's nothing to be worried about." The captain is trying to calm the passengers down. "The staff is preparing the lifeboats right now, please follow the directions and get there as soon as possible."

Everyone realizes the ship is about to sink and they all rush towards the lifeboats. We also get there in time as we watch the ship sink into the ocean.

"To think the S.S. Anne is sinking like that..." Gary says.

"Yeah... I think the attack of Team Rocket really did a number of that ship..." I frown.

Then we float for a while until we reach Vermilion City. Then we also find our parents who are worried about us.

"Are you guys safe? We come as soon as possible after hearing the ship sink." My Mom Aurora says.

"We're fine, we were ambushed by Team Rocket, and we couldn't do our thing because there are too many passengers there." I say.

"I have to think they planned this firsthand." My Dad Adam says, "And it is going to take more time for S.S. Anne to be fixed."

"Right now you kids shouldn't worry about this, that reminds me, have you gotten the gym badge from Lt. Surge yet?" My Mom asks.

"I haven't..." I say. "But I was planning to."

"Well, I've already got it and I'm out of here. Smell ya later." Gary says as he leaves, and then we also bid farewell to my parents before heading to the gym.

Here is a new chapter, and Charmeleon is not listening to Ash, but they still have Charla who still listens. And S.S. Anne is first in the Pokemon Game so that you can get the HM for Cut to cut the trees in front of Vermilion City's Gym. I hope you like this chapter and the next one is the Gym battle.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Meowth, Alakazam, Bellsprout, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Magikarp (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Beedrill, Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Bellsprout

Misty's Pokemon:

Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Rattata, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7K 196 44
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 2 of the series: Johto.
2.3K 69 19
Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old from the town of Pallet embarks on his Pokémon journey. His goal: Become a Pokémon Master. However, things are a little mo...
1.6K 58 13
The prologue of Ash's Story, telling how he meets his friends and the past before starting his journey.
47.6K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...