Rebirth of Yi Nanhuai

Galing kay tbluesyum

Rebirth of Yi Nanhuai [ 重生之易南淮 ] Author : Shenlin Chapters: 247 [ Completed ] Rebirth, attack and favor, thre... Higit pa

1.Annihilation and Rebirth.
2.Rebirth
4.Wanli Tonghua.
5.Top 100
6.Two eggs!!
7.Shopping
8
9
10.The sword of freindship.
11.
12
13

3.Danshan banquet.

202 5 0
Galing kay tbluesyum

    The Danshan Banquet was originally just a major event for Taoist cultivators in the Tibetan Yuan Realm, but now that Taoist cultivators are flourishing and demonic cultivators are struggling, it is already equivalent to a major event in the entire Tibetan Yuan Realm.

    According to records, the Danshan Banquet originated from Long Aotian, the founder of Nantianmen, who was an amazing power hundreds of thousands of years ago.

    Long Aotian, the name of the Sanren in the other world, the world-honored immortal.

    He is a legend in the Zang Yuan Realm. He ascended to immortality after only three thousand years of cultivation. In such a short period of time, there are not many in the history of the Zang Yuan Realm of Cultivation. Up to now, hundreds of thousands of years have passed, many romantic figures have been submerged in the long river of time, and the legend of Long Aotian is still circulating in the Zang Yuan cultivation world.

    A long, long time ago, Long Aotian entered a small secret realm rich in resources and lurking in danger during the tribulation period, called Cangming Realm.

    During the period of crossing the catastrophe, he was still running around to practice, I am afraid that only this immortal elder dared to act recklessly.

    Long Aotian broke through the Cangming Realm alone, wiped out all the monsters above the Nascent Soul Stage in the territory, took away the few resources he needed, and very selflessly transformed the Cangming Realm into a gold elixir for the Tibetan Yuan Realm. It is a place for young Taoist priests to experience and practice.

    Long Aotian picked out a hundred treasure lands in the Cangming Realm that were buried with spiritual orifices that would give birth to rare and rare treasures, and then engraved teleportation circles in these one hundred places, and left a hundred talisman jades. People who have some talisman jades can use these talisman jades to directly teleport to those places when the Cangming Realm is opened to obtain the best quality resources. The Danshan Banquet was created to select these one hundred monks with outstanding talents. 

    Immortal Aotian is very happy to do such things after entering the tribulation stage, paving the way and building bridges for the growth of the descendants of the Zangyuan Realm, which is why he is highly respected by the entire Cangming Realm.

     But it is a pity that many secret realms are either broken from the channel of the Zangyuan Realm due to irreversible reasons, and can no longer enter, or because of the changes in the mountains and rivers or the exhaustion of the aura due to the long-term demands of the monks, they are no longer useful. Up to now, only the Cangming Realm has survived. Fortunately, the Cangming Realm is the biggest one.

    But also because of this, in order to protect the Cangming Realm, the cultivation world began to limit the number of people who can enter the Cangming Realm each time. Only 100,000 people are allowed to enter each time it is opened. A monk in Mingjing.

    Therefore, the development of the Danshan Banquet is now more like a platform for the major cultivation forces in the cultivation world to show off their new strengths, show their development potential and show off their muscles in disguise. The top leaders or representative figures of the major forces will be present. When the juniors are fighting in full swing, these venerables and old gentlemen will connect with each other, exchange information and so on. Large-scale events of an exchange nature.

    Because there is no way to distinguish the ranking of the hundred jade talismans. After all, the mountains, rivers, and meridians of the earth are changing all the time. No one knows the level, and what kind of spiritual plant monsters will move into the treasure land in a hundred years, the monks outside have no way of finding out. So getting the talisman jade connected to some treasure land can only depend on luck.

     Therefore, the great powers of the major forces discussed it and simply took a large number of spiritual treasures and spiritual stones as rewards for the top 100 monks in the group arena. The top ten will each be rewarded with a treasure and a elixir, and the grades of the treasures and elixirs will decrease in descending order, and the bottom ninety will be rewarded with a bottle of elixir and a certain amount of spirit stones. The number is also in descending order. 

    After all, Immortal Aotian, as a predecessor, has already planted trees, and those powerful people from various forces who have also benefited from the Cangming Realm, even if they don’t have the ability to create such a secret realm, they can still come up with some resources to motivate them without the consciousness. Junior?  

   Up to now, the Danshan Banquet has become more and more grand, and finally it has become the best chance to become famous that the young monks in the Tibetan Yuan world yearn for. It is a high-spirited carnival.  

   *****   

  This year's Danshan Banquet, Zhibei Gate will be led by Qu Kuangzi, the master of Yaolu Peak - Lan Quer and his Taoist partner, and Jing Yan, the law enforcement elder of Zhibei Gate .

    "...Shiganying Artemisia Chi, Yanshi Shibailan..." Yanshi Yaogu's character generation is the five-character generation, Lan Quercus, a rare female medicine cultivator at the peak of the transformation god in the cultivation world, who was once a Yanshi medicine master. Gu, a once-in-a-thousand-year medicine cultivator, has learned almost all the alchemy techniques of Yanyao Valley.

    Back then, when Jingyan defeated all the mad bees and butterflies and kept Lan Quer in Zhibei Gate with his own ability, I don’t know how many sects gritted their teeth with hatred, especially Yan’s Medicine Valley, until now they still pick their noses at Zhibei Gate , with a vertical eye, he made a full parental gesture that his cabbage was arched by a pig.

     Knowing that the medicine Lufeng at the north gate was just a dispensable place before the arrival of the blue oak, the elixirs produced here are not above the yellow rank, and the quality is not good, most of them are middle and low-grade elixirs. The disciples of the outer sect all disliked it, and it was a miracle that the entire Zhibei Sect needed to celebrate together to meet the best. 

    According to quality, pills can be divided into four categories: low-grade, medium-grade, high-grade, and extreme-grade. Low-grade elixir has too many impurities, and it is usually taken by casual cultivators with poor conditions. In general, disciples of small and medium sects will take mid-grade pills, and top-grade pills are mostly used as rewards. However, in a first-class sect like Zhibeimen, the outer disciples used mainly high-grade pills, and the middle-grade ones were less, not to mention that the inner disciples and direct disciples were basically not high-grade or the best. 

    But after the arrival of the blue oak, the Yaolu Peak at Zhibei Gate immediately became very important. Lan Oak supported the entire Yaolu Peak, with her as a signboard, Zhibeimen recruited many powerful medicine cultivators as disciples, and Lan Oak even trained batch after batch of medicine cultivators for Zhibeimen over hundreds of years talent. 

    That's why Zhibeimen has achieved basic self-sufficiency in elixir, and no longer needs to spend a lot of spirit stones to purchase elixirs. 

    In the Zangyuan Realm, if you want to say which elixir is the most coveted by monks all over the world, you should first recommend Yan's Medicine Valley, and second, the North Gate Medicine Lufeng. 

    Because of the background and the grade of the blue oak, Zhibeimen's elixir is not as high-grade as Yan's Medicine Valley, with a full range of varieties. However, Zhibeimen's elixir also has a more prominent feature than Yan's Medicine Valley, that is, innovation.

    Lan Quer is born to be a genius in medicine cultivation, and the pills in her hands can always bring more unique and novel attributes, or she simply creates new types of pills directly. Equipment, an indispensable thing for murder and arson, the elixir of Blue Oak is naturally very popular among monks.

    On the Yinlong Peak, in front of the main hall, on the granite playground with a width of hundreds of feet, a large group of people had gathered at this time. Knowing that there are more than a thousand people at the North Gate going to Danshan banquet, except for the head of the sect, Qu Kuangzi, the master of Yaolu Peak, Lan Li, and the elder of law enforcement, Qing Yan, they are all disciples who are in the foundation building stage and golden elixir stage.

    In fact, I know that there are many disciples who have entered the Foundation Establishment Stage at the North Gate, far more than the thousand or so. Everyone wants to seize such a good opportunity in the Cangming Realm, but they can't. One is because the Cangming Realm has a limited number of entrants, no more than 100,000 people. The second is that a big sect has to look like a big sect, and it will also cause trouble for the organizers.

    Therefore, the major forces have already reached a consensus that the number of people entering the Cangming Realm from each force should be controlled at around a thousand. After all, the big powers eat meat, so they have to leave some soup for the small and medium powers and casual cultivators to drink. Besides, if they are taken out by individuals, the death is too ugly and the sect will lose face. Therefore, these more than a thousand people are all selected* from within the sect.

    If the unqualified disciple doesn't want to miss this opportunity, he must enter the Cangming Realm, that's okay, but he has to enter as a casual cultivator, not as a disciple of Zhibeimen. 

    "Line up!" The tall and tall monk at the front of the disciples gave an order, and everyone immediately stopped making noise, and quickly formed a regular rectangular formation. The personal disciples of the peak masters and elders of each peak stood at the front, followed by inner disciples and outer disciples. 

    "The responsible persons come out."

     "Eldest Brother" 

    "Eldest Brother"
"Senior     Uncle"
     ...  

   "Eldest Brother"
     "Have all the people from all peaks arrived?"

     "We are here."

    That's right, the person who spoke was Yi Nanhuai. He was tall and slender, with sword-like eyebrows and starry eyes. Under the tall and three-dimensional bridge of the nose, his thin lips were pursed straight. The dark eyes are extremely deep, if you look deeply, you will definitely feel chills in your heart, but there is righteousness in the brows, as if you are the leader of Zhibeimen who is admired and revered by all the disciples of Zhibeimen Mo and below. only.

    Yi Nanhuai is wearing the Taoist gown of Zhibeimen, with a black base, a crescent moon color outer layer, with dark silver auspicious cloud patterns on it, and a dark blue trim with a hint of purple on the outer layer, which looks very grand.

    It is known that the Taoist robes of the North Gate are similar in style, but due to the different identities of the inner and outer disciples, the details of the Taoist robes are also different. For example, the Taoist robes of the outer disciples do not have dark patterns, and for example, the outer piping of the inner disciples is not as deep as that of the direct disciples.

    Yi Nanhuai built the foundation several years after the weak crown. It could have been earlier, but after the monks built the foundation, their appearance would remain unchanged. Naturally, Yi Nanhuai had to choose the time when his appearance was the most prosperous, otherwise he would stand in the position of Wei Shengliang in the future. He was afraid that he would be ashamed of himself.

    At this time in his previous life, Yi Nanhuai's cultivation was in the mid-stage of Golden Core. When he formed the core, a vision descended from the sky, and the whole Zangyuan world looked sideways at him, and he became the first among the young Zangyuan monks. .

    In this life, on the surface, Yi Nanhuai is also at the mid-stage Golden Core, and there is no difference from his previous life. But his real cultivation is not the middle stage of Jindan, but the late stage of Nascent Soul, half-step transformation into a god. This is the result of him squeezing himself to the extreme. He has a secret method to suppress his cultivation to the middle stage of the golden core, and he will not be discovered by anyone, including the restriction of the Aoshi Immortal Elder to stay in the Cangming Realm.

    After everyone had assembled, three people flew over from two different directions. First was Qu Kuangzi, the head of the sect. After he landed on the ground for a while, the hem of his wide robe stopped swinging and hung down smoothly and naturally. Then came the law enforcement elder Qing Yan of Zhibei Gate who came with a sword. He was dressed in a blue suit, his wrists and ankles were tied tightly with cloth belts, and he stood next to Qu Kuangzi, who was in a wide robe and sleeves. They were two completely different things. They have different styles, but the same thing is that they all have a compelling coercion, which makes people dare not offend.

    Jingyan, whose dao name is Yan Xuzi, and whose honorific title is the Master of the Sword, is a sword cultivator in the middle stage of returning to the void, and he is also the most powerful sword cultivator in spells. Because of this characteristic, he is basically invincible at the same level in the entire Zangyuan Realm. Otherwise, he would not be able to pass five trials and kill six generals, and marry Lan Li into the door.

    Yan Xuzi Yujian stopped when he was ten feet above the floor. After jumping off the sword, he turned his head and stretched out his arm, and then a jade hand caught his outstretched arm. Koudan and the woman in the water-colored inner cedar and the light blue sky silk robe fell to the ground lightly, and then Yan Xuzi's hand slipped down quickly, wrapping her arms around the woman's slender waist.

    There is no way, Yan Xuzi was too much shadowed by the thrilling experience when he robbed his wife, even after such a long time, Yan Xuzi still feels that there are endless toads outside In thinking about his swan, he must declare his sovereignty all the time to deter people with bad intentions.

    "Master, Master Uncle, Aunt Lan, everyone is here." Yi Nanhuai cupped his hands in front of the three elders, feeling sorry for them, two people who are so loving, they couldn't even die together in the last life, how sad.

    "Good."

    Qu Kuangzi nodded slightly, very satisfied with his personal disciple, then he turned around, waved his long sleeves, and a three-story boat appeared in the sky. The hull of the building boat is made of extremely hard ten thousand-year-old black cloud iron wood, which looks very safe. The building is painted with red paint, with carved cornices and glazed tiles, which is very magnificent. There are still several such building boats in the warehouse at the North Gate, which are specially equipped for occasions like the Danshan Banquet.

    Cultivators have many ways to store things. Yi Nanhuai’s master, Kuangzi Qu, loves the things in his sleeves the most. When he lifts his long sleeves, the things he wants will fly out. They are very elegant and chic. If you have something, just stuff it into the sleeves. , It is also very convenient, which fits his character very well. But Yi Nanhuai prefers the Sumeru Ring. Wearing it on his hand, he can take out things with a slight movement of his hand. The movements are subtle, which is more in line with Yi Nanhuai's low-key and unassuming pursuit.

    "Get on board." Qu Kuangzi flew onto the deck first, followed by Yan Xuzi and his wife.

    Finally, Yi Nanhuai gave an order, "Board the boat!"

    Spiritual energy of various colors erupted, and the monks flew up one after another. The sky was stained with a pure and beautiful color of spiritual energy, and then gradually faded. The big ship had disappeared into the clouds on the horizon.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

131K 3.6K 200
Author: Banshenghuan/半生欢 Category: Tanmei Novels Status: 469 chapter (Ongoing) (The end of the world + no heroine + strong) Book 1 Introducing: In t...
137K 5.1K 106
Cheng Duo is struggling in the last days For ten years, he was betrayed by someone he regarded as a close relative. As soon as he crossed over, his h...
5.6K 98 27
Novel Summary This novel is also known as Supporting Actor Survival Game Quickly adapt into various kind of character shou vs various kinds of handso...
5.2K 123 20
What happened when Bighit add a girl in their new boy group Tomorrow X Together? "ONE DREAM! Hi We're TOMORROW BY TOGETHER!" CHOI YEONJUN CHOI SOOBIN...