Rebirth of Yi Nanhuai

By tbluesyum

Rebirth of Yi Nanhuai [ 重生之易南淮 ] Author : Shenlin Chapters: 247 [ Completed ] Rebirth, attack and favor, thre... More

1.Annihilation and Rebirth.
3.Danshan banquet.
4.Wanli Tonghua.
5.Top 100
6.Two eggs!!
7.Shopping
8
9
10.The sword of freindship.
11.
12
13

2.Rebirth

322 9 0
By tbluesyum

    When Yi Nanhuai woke up, he raised his eyes and saw the sun shining through the dense bamboo leaves. He was sitting cross-legged, with the dark soil covered by thick fallen leaves under his body.

    Yi Nanhuai spread his hands, sure in his heart, look at this fleshy, weak hand, he's back! Back when he first entered Zhibeimen, now he is just a ten-year-old child.

    "Mo Huai, don't worry!" A man with white hair and handsome face in a blue wide-sleeved gown on the bamboo platform in front of him stopped to preach, and gave a warning. Sit upright, close your eyes and listen, pretending to be infatuated with the Tao.

    By the way, he is not called Yi Nanhuai now, he is called Mo Huai, and he is the first personal disciple of Qu Kuang Laojun, the head of Zhibei Sect. In other words, he is the first disciple of this generation of Zhibei Sect. Zhibeimen's Mo generation disciples all call him Big Senior Brother.

    "The Tao is as it is, the salty three fingers

    travel together without a palace, and the theory is endless.

    It is quiet and clear, and the Liao Zhi is idle.

    The things are extremely full and empty, and the decline and killing are scattered."

    This is the generation of Zhibeimen. There are many forms of character generations, such as four-character, five-character, seven-character and even couplets. The character generation of Zhibeimen is a typical four-character character generation.

    According to the rules of the cultivation world, once you enter the fairyland, the mortal world will forget it, and the mortal name will naturally no longer be used. Your sect and master will give you a new name, that is, the sect will give you a character, and the master will give you a name You take the character after the character generation, and the combination of the two becomes the name of the monk.  

   Every monk has at least three titles in his life, name, dao title and honor title. Names are given to elders or people who are close to them, Dao titles are given to monks of the same level, and honor titles are given to juniors. As for who is a junior and who is a senior, it depends on the strength.

     Once the name and dao name are determined, they will not change, but the title will keep changing with the change of the monk's cultivation level.

    There are nine levels in total for monks to cultivate the truth, Qi training, foundation building, Jindan, Yuanying, Huashen, returning to the void, joining the way, crossing the catastrophe, and Mahayana. After entering the golden core stage, monks have the qualifications to be honored, and the corresponding titles are: real person, real king, layman, venerable, old king, and the collective name after entering the tribulation stage, old ancestor.

    Like Yi Huainan's Master Jing Yi, as a monk who has just broken through the Void Returning Stage and entered the Conjoined Dao Stage, he is honored as Qu Kuang Laojun, and his Dao name is Qu Kuangzi.

    Yi Nanhuai closed his eyes, the past was rolling in his mind.

    He is now ten years old, just brought back to Zhibei Gate by Qu Kuangzi, he is still a mortal body who has not yet begun to cultivate, and he has not even drawn Qi into his body now. Because his master hasn't chosen the way for him yet.

    There are three steps for a monk to step into the fairyland. The first step is to "ask" to establish the way that he pursues all his life, and the monks who know the North Gate have always walked the supreme way; the second step is "the method of choosing the way". The Dharma is the foundation of true cultivation. If it is said that the "Tao" cultivates the heart, and every time one realizes the Tao, it is the soul, and the "Tao Dharma" cultivates spiritual power. A good Dao Dharma is a Dao Dharma suitable for monks. It plays a very important role. Spiritual energy enters the body and condenses into spiritual power, which is the basis for supporting a monk's strength; the third step is to "learn techniques". Techniques are different from Taoism. A monk can only practice one kind of Taoism. However, he can learn countless techniques, and the more techniques he knows, the better. Techniques are the skills to use spiritual power. Some monks can condense spiritual power into arrows that kill the enemy, and some monks can squeeze spiritual power into spiritual balls that can explode. These rely on techniques.

    Yi Nanhuai possessed the demonic body of the world, and was destined to be a demon cultivator. To suppress this physique, he needed special and powerful Taoism.

    The spirit body is a gift from heaven to monks. Every monk with a spirit body has a variety of unique abilities.

    The demon body is originally a spirit body, but most of the monks with this kind of physique will do all kinds of evil, and they will never be restored. Therefore, these physiques are artificially separated from the spirit body by righteous monks, and they are crowned with the name of the demon body. In fact, there is no distinction between good and bad gifts from heaven, it's just that most of the monks with these physiques didn't do any good things.

    The Hunshi Demon Physique is the best among Demon Physiques. Counting the monks with this physique in history, they were either killed by decent monks when they were still in a daze and didn't know what cultivation was, or they grew up and set off bloody storms.

     In the previous life, Qu Kuangzi discovered Yi Nanhuai's physique, but he didn't directly kill Yi Nanhuai like most people in the cultivation world would do. Instead, he brought him back to Zhibei Gate and accepted him as a personal disciple. And took a lot of pains to find a Taoist method that can suppress and conceal the chaotic demon body for Yi Nanhuai to practice. 

    Not only did Qu Kuangzi not regard Yi Nanhuai as a future devil to guard against, but he trained him into a monk with astounding talent and righteous path. Zhibeimen is the leader of the orthodox cultivator forces in the Zangyuan cultivation world, and Yi Nanhuai is the well-deserved leader of the younger generation of monks in the Zangyuan realm. After thousands of years of being beaten and killed by righteous monks in the Tibetan Yuan Realm, Yi Nanhuai almost forgot that he still had such a time when he was dressed in fresh clothes and angry horses.

     But in this life, Yi Nanhuai is no longer ready to practice the Taoism given to him by Qu Kuangzi. That Taoism is too wronged for his Hunshi Demon Physique. The most suitable Hunshi Demon Physique is the yin and yang inherited from the Hunshi Demon Physique. Co-existing the eight poles and nine directions of chaos. 

    There are tens of thousands of spirits in the world, and only the top 100 spirits on the spirit list have their own inheritance of Taoism, and no one in the Tibetan Yuan Realm knows what the top 100 spirits are. Obtaining these Dao methods is more difficult than obtaining these spiritual bodies. It needs to be stimulated. It is not likely that one of a thousand monks who have a chaotic demon body has obtained the Chaos Art. In his previous life, Yi Nanhuai inspired this inheritance when his Taoist heart was completely destroyed, his Taoism collapsed, and his soul was shattered. 

    Therefore, in this life, Yi Nanhuai is not going to walk on the supreme way again. His heart was broken once, and he doesn't believe in this way. At the same time, he will not walk on the wrong way that he re-enlightened later in his previous life. He brings destruction. The way of his life had already been decided the moment he opened his eyes, it was the way of free and easy life!

    As for how to hide his Hunshi Demon Physique after giving up the Taoism given to him by Qu Kuangzi, Yi Nanhuai is not worried. At the same time, it also gave the method of concealment, the method of concealment of the chaotic demon body is a technique, called the Concealment Art as you wish, and when you get the Chaos Art, you will also get the Concealment Art, but it was only when Yi Nanhuai inspired the inheritance in his previous life , his identity as a demon cultivator is well known in the world, so it is useless at all.

    Daoxiu, Moxiu, and Yi Nanhuai's physique have helped him choose a path. Since he is destined to become a demon, he will be late and not early. Besides, if there is a Chu Pingcang in this world, then Yi Nanhuai is the destined demon cultivator! After all, Chu Pingcang was blessed with good luck, promotion was like drinking water, if he didn't practice magic, he might not be able to compete with Chu Pingcang on the same stage.

    The sun and the moon can be moved, the universe can be changed, and you can start over in this life, who will win, but you can't say for sure, no matter how good luck is, I'm afraid it won't be worth doing mental calculations or unintentional calculations! Yi Nanhuai thought secretly in his heart, but his face was still as serene as the people around him.

    According to the rules of Zhibeimen, including Qu Kuangzi, the elders of the peak masters above the stage of transforming gods have to give a lecture every three months in Xuyu Bamboo Forest, and every disciple of Zhibeimen can come. listen. Among these people, Qu Kuangzi, the head of the sect, is the most popular. Every time he opens the altar, he knows that there are twelve peaks in the inner and outer gates of the north gate. Gathered in the bamboo forest for a while.

    From the avenue to the simple to the mysterious, when Qu Kuangzi stopped preaching, his ethereal voice seemed to be still in his ears. Everyone is in a state of seeming to understand and not understanding, but they all feel that they have gained a lot from the same thing.

    Everyone opened their eyes, and Qu Kuangzi, who was in the center, had already returned to the cave, but no one present knew when he left, because Qu Kuangzi was the most powerful person in the entire North Gate who was still active in front of people.

    At this time, the sun was setting on the mountain, and the warm yellow sunlight shone on everyone. All the monks present stood up and shook off the bamboo leaves on their bodies, and then returned to their respective residences in twos and threes. Some people's breath was fluttering, and their steps were hurried, which attracted envious eyes. They were probably enlightened by the master, and the barriers were loose, and they were about to break through.

    Yi Nanhuai took off the bamboo leaves from his head, and when the time came for a few bamboo leaves, they turned into a wisp of blue spiritual energy in his hands, and then dissipated in the heaven and earth.

    The bamboo forest he was in was called Xuyu Bamboo, which is a kind of ornamental plant, because it has no other uses except for looking good, and the major sects are not very willing to plant it. And the reason why there is such a large bamboo forest in the North Gate of Knowing that it can even accommodate the monks of the North Gate of Knowing All, there is a reason.

    The bamboo forest at Zhibei Gate was originally not that big. Seven thousand years ago, the ancestors of the Ming Fa realized the Tao through bamboo here, and entered the period of crossing the catastrophe. Then this bamboo forest became the holy place of Zhibei Gate. Seven thousand years ago, This bamboo forest has expanded hundreds of times, and only then has it reached its current scale.

    Xuyu bamboo sprouts and grows leaves all the time. When the leaves grow to its most perfect posture, it will fall from the branches. Soon after falling to the ground, it will return to its original nature and return to the blue aura. Quickly dissipated between heaven and earth. And this process, full of efforts and calculations, took only half an hour, so it is called Xu Yuzhu.

    After tidying himself up, Yi Nanhuai asked an inner disciple to take him out of the bamboo forest, then called a crane with a bamboo flute, and rode it to Yinlong Peak.

    Yinlong Peak is the main peak of the twelve peaks of Zhibei Gate, on which there is the main hall and playground of Zhibei Gate. If there is any important event that requires the entire sect to be called or an activity that requires the participation of the entire sect, it will be held at Yinlong Peak. The head's Dongfu is at the highest point of Yinlong Peak.

    Yi Nanhuai knew that just today, Qu Kuangzi would give him the copy of Taoism that could suppress his demon body.

    What Yi Nanhuai respects and appreciates the most is his master, even though Qu Kuangzi expelled him from the sect in order to keep the Zhibei Gate in his previous life, it still can't reduce these feelings one point.

    It's a pity that Zhibeimen wants to calm things down, but some people hold on to it. In his previous life, Zhibeimen did not escape the education devil. He was accused of harboring evil intentions and was punished by the entire cultivation world. His disciples died and scattered. The resources of the Twelve Peaks were scavenged cleanly. There were three thousand disciples in the past, and the glory of the disciples everywhere was gone forever. Zhibei Gate was completely desolate with ruined walls and overgrown with weeds.

    But now that he is reborn, all this will be rewritten.

    In the current Zang-yuan cultivation world, Taoist cultivators are strong, while demonic cultivators are weak. Compared with Daoxiu, Moxiu doesn't even have a significant force. Once Moxiu is born, Daoxiu in the entire Zangyuan Realm will rise up and kill him. This is really a funny thing. Daoist cultivators are dominated by the Zangyuan Realm, but they are so afraid of demonic cultivators that once they find a demonic cultivator or a person with a physique of cultivating a demonic cultivator, they don’t ask right or wrong and kill them. lest it grow into a demon that harms the world.

    After withdrawing from his master Qu Kuangzi's cave, Yi Nanhuai had an extra jade slip in his hand, which contained the Taoism that could suppress Yi Nanhuai's demon body. Although Yi Nanhuai does not intend to practice this Taoism anymore, it is still useful to keep it. After all, this is also a heaven-level Taoism, and no one else can ask for it.

    Yi Nanhuai intends to follow the route of his previous life first, and his current identity can bring him a lot of convenience and the most perfect cover. What's more, he didn't know when Wei Shengliang fell in love with him because of something, it would be unbeautiful if he missed it. The only thing he knows is that he and Wei Shengliang met for the first time at the Danshan Banquet, which happens once in a hundred years, more than 40 years later.

    But what needs to be planned in secret must be planned as soon as possible, otherwise Yi Nanhuai will not be sure to deal with Chu Pingcang's maddening luck, and Chu Pingcang himself is not a fool, so he has to be careful and meticulous. Only when the net is laid down can the big fish be caught.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
137K 5.1K 106
Cheng Duo is struggling in the last days For ten years, he was betrayed by someone he regarded as a close relative. As soon as he crossed over, his h...
5.6K 98 27
Novel Summary This novel is also known as Supporting Actor Survival Game Quickly adapt into various kind of character shou vs various kinds of handso...