Rebirth of Yi Nanhuai

By tbluesyum

Rebirth of Yi Nanhuai [ 重生之易南淮 ] Author : Shenlin Chapters: 247 [ Completed ] Rebirth, attack and favor, thre... More

2.Rebirth
3.Danshan banquet.
4.Wanli Tonghua.
5.Top 100
6.Two eggs!!
7.Shopping
8
9
10.The sword of freindship.
11.
12
13

1.Annihilation and Rebirth.

660 12 1
By tbluesyum

    The color of the world has changed, everything is distorted, the world seems to have turned into an inflated balloon, and the aura of doom is filling the world at a desperate speed!

    Yi Nanhuai blew himself up with his spiritual power, and the monsters behind him who were stable at first began to howl, and all of a sudden, a group of demons danced in Yi Nanhuai's camp!

    At the same time, the monks also realized that someone was exclaiming: "No! That devil is going to explode himself!"

   " I was careless. I didn't expect Yi Nanhuai to drag the whole world to be buried with him!" Chu Pingcang said. His face was stern, his eyes were deep, and there was a little annoyance in his tone.

    "Then what should I do?" "What should I do?" "Ah Cang, I'm so scared!"... The

    group of women standing beside Chu Pingcang looked anxious and flustered.

    The swaying pressure spread like water waves. Wherever it passed, the monks below the Nascent Soul and those limbs that fell in the pool of blood were instantly annihilated into powder, and the monks above the Nascent Soul could resist one or two, but their His face became paler and paler, and the monks began to fiercely squeeze the spiritual power in the dantian, and suddenly the colors were different, and large or small spiritual power barriers opened up between the sky and the earth.

    However, how can these monks resist the self-destruction that even the world is destined to be unable to bear? Therefore, these barriers are getting smaller and smaller, even to the point where they can only protect themselves.

    No matter how powerful Chu Pingcang was, he couldn't break through the spiritual power barrier that protected the thousands of monks present today, so he could only watch the tragedies happening in the world. 

    Those who were squeezed out of the barrier! Is it the Taoist partner who the strong made an oath of eternal love? Is it the younger generation of Tianjiao who should have been protected under the wings of a powerful party? Is it a spirit beast that the master has made a contract with?

     Howl, howl! Wail, whine! The already blood-stained and dilapidated mountains and rivers are like hell on earth. 

    "Run! The farther you can get away from that monster, the better." The person who had a premonition that he was about to lose his grip fled like hell, but in the process of running, his spiritual energy was exhausted, and then he was broken and died, and the color of the mountains and rivers began to be squeezed and evaporated. between heaven and earth.

    Those Nascent Soul stage cultivators who were among the casual cultivators had almost died, and the Nascent Soul stage cultivators who were protected by the Zongmen family couldn't help but feel sad. If they didn't have the protection of the Zongmen family, they would be the same as those casual cultivators! But if this situation continues, everyone will perish!

    Presumably everyone is well aware of this situation. They are looking hopefully at Chu Pingcang standing on the top of the majestic building boat. If there is anyone who can save the common people, it must be Chu Pingcang. Chu Pingcang has no doubts.

    What can Chu Pingcang do? Looking at the horrific chaos below, he felt so powerless for the first time, was it right or wrong to use the power of the entire Tibetan Yuan cultivation world to kill Yi Nanhuai? It was intended to prevent this demon from harming the world, but unexpectedly forced him to drag the whole world to die with him! Should it be said that he is indeed Yi Nanhuai who has the body of a chaotic demon?

    The current situation could no longer allow Chu Pingcang to hesitate. As a child of luck, he had already heard the dying cries of the Tibetan Yuan cultivation world.

    Chu Pingcang made a decisive decision and must escape from the Zangyuan Realm!

    Chu Pingcang immediately circulated his spiritual power, activated the secret method of sound transmission, and transmitted his words to the spiritual consciousness of the monks in the entire Zangyuan Realm.

    "The Zangyuan Realm will collapse, please teleport to the forbidden area of ​​Qiantianzong, and this deity will lead all the Taoists to the
immortal world!" The forbidden area of ​​Qiantianzong has the fairy circle left by the ancients, which will definitely be able to resist one or two, This time is enough for Chu Pingcang to cause the thunder to fly up! But the scope of the forbidden area is limited, and the number of monks that can be brought is also limited. Tens of thousands of monks are already doomed to die. Who can live and who will die depends on whether they can enter the forbidden area before the forbidden area is closed.

    *****

    "What are you doing here?" Sensing a familiar aura, Yi Nanhuai quickly controlled the surging spiritual power, leaving a path that only allowed one person to pass.

    "I remember that I left you a Boundary Changing Reincarnation Talisman." Yi Nanhuai had already understood the law of space as one of the laws of heaven and earth. When he had the idea of ​​self-destructing, he made tens of thousands of Boundary Changing Turning Talismans. Fu San was given to the monks he liked. Among them, he specially reserved a top-quality jade talisman for Wei Shengliang. Only this talisman jade for Wei Shengliang was made with his heart.

    Like Yi Nanhuai, Wei Shengliang is a Mahayana monk. It stands to reason that Yi Nanhuai's burst of spiritual power can't hurt him, but Yi Nanhuai still subconsciously cuts a passage for him, which makes Wei Shengliang calm all the time. There was a touch of warmth in the cold eyes, and with this warmth, Wei Shengliang's eyes that had been frozen for thousands of miles all year round gradually turned into a pool of spring water. At this time, there is nothing to say, even if this feeling reverses yin and yang, it is not for the sake of the world! 

    Yi Nanhuai felt that he had witnessed a miracle, a miracle in which the cold winter dissipated and the spring flowers bloomed. In Wei Shengliang's eyes full of moisture, Love seemed to overflow, and his eyelids opened and closed up and down, thick and long Her eyelashes seemed to brush Yi Nanhuai's heart.

     The sky and the earth were falling apart outside, but the place where Yi Nanhuai and Wei Shengliang were standing was like the center of a storm, and the lake was as calm as a fresh rain. The spiritual power that surged out of Yi Nanhuai's body was already as thick as a tumbling black cloud, during which ferocious thunder and lightning were tearing apart everything, and the dark cloud separated the two of them from the outside world. At this time, the two of them could not see everything except each other , but those heart-piercing howls resounded in my ears. 

    Wei Shengliang didn't seem to like those interfering voices, so he raised his hand and pinched a formula, and those voices disappeared. 

    Yi Nanhuai stood a few meters away in a daze, Wei Shengliang had made up his mind, and with one step, he teleported to Yi Nanhuai.

     They are very close to each other, so close that Yi Nanhuai can hear Wei Shengliang's breathing, "Wei Sheng's breathing is a bit too heavy." Yi Nanhuai had such a thought when he was in a daze. 

    With a cruel heart, Wei Shengliang put his hands on Yi Nanhuai's waist. Yi Nanhuai was standing with his hands behind his back, but because of Wei Shengliang's actions, he involuntarily lowered his hands. His hands were placed on both sides of his body, but he lifted them up slightly, without touching Wei Shengliang, and he felt quite at a loss.

    Yi Nanhuai's already stagnant state of mind had turmoil again. It is undeniable that he was puzzled by Wei Shengliang's actions, but he was vaguely looking forward to Wei Shengliang's next actions.

    He didn't push it away, but agreed, Wei Shengliang simply got angry, his slender fingers intertwined behind Yi Nanhuai's back, and then bumped into the thin lips that he had been thinking about for a long time.

    Wei Shengliang rubbed hard on Yi Nanhuai's lips, then let go, then leaned on Yi Nanhuai's shoulder, intersecting with Yi Nanhuai's neck, he didn't dare to look at Yi Nanhuai's expression, Self-consciously confessed: "Brother Yi, I have admired you for a long time!"

    Wei Shengliang hugged Yi Nanhuai, so he didn't see the strange and unpredictable expression on Yi Nanhuai's face. Laughing, but this expression only appeared for a moment, and then returned to calm.

    At this time, Yi Nanhuai felt that the injustice, betrayal, pain, and humiliation he had suffered for thousands of years were not important anymore. Everything seemed to recede, and all obsessions and demonic obstacles disappeared. The person who looks at himself is real. Those unbearable years in the past have become lovely because of the existence of this person.

    "Ah Liang, why didn't you say it earlier?" Yi Nanhuai hugged the man in his arms tightly, whispering in his ear.

    Feeling that he was tightly held by a pair of hands that were as heavy as weight, Wei Shengliang's eyes suddenly widened, and ecstasy spread.

    "But it's not bad..." Yi Nanhuai's tone showed a little regret, it was too late, if Wei Shengliang's words had been earlier, he could have stopped the self-destruct, but now, it is irreparable.

    If Yi Nanhuai wanted to destroy something, it would be completely destroyed. Although he is a Mahayana monk who cannot be speculated according to common sense, it is still impossible to destroy the entire Zangyuan world by himself. Today, everything has such a devastating effect because he was there long ago. Twelve sky-level spirit stones with explosive properties are buried in the twelve spiritual apertures of the Zang Yuan Realm, and magic circles are carved around them. Using the spirit stones as a guide, these twelve magic circles will protect and connect each other. Become a giant extermination array.

    When Yi Nanhuai blew himself up, the spiritual power he burst out echoed the twelve spirit stones, the big formation would be activated, and the Zangyuan Realm would turn into flying ash during the operation of the big formation.

    Yi Nanhuai pushed Wei Shengliang out of his arms, then wrapped his arms around his waist with one hand, supported the back of his head with the other, and kissed his light lips deeply. At this time, Yi Nanhuai's eyes were filled with clear sky, reflecting the eyes that were specially dyed by Wei Shengliang like good luck.

    The two were immersed in this fiery kiss, they didn't care about the world, they only felt each other.

    Under their feet, horrible and disgusting monsters screamed unwillingly, those monks had disappeared into the sky like meteors, desperately rushing to the forbidden area of ​​Qiantianzong, and then, the Zangyuan Realm collapsed and destroyed. The space occupied by the Zang Yuan Realm has become nothingness...

    Thousands of cultivation worlds, the disappearance of the Zang Yuan Realm is not known to other cultivation worlds, but some powerful people who have been able to communicate with the world seem to have heard a voice from the depths of the universe. sigh.

    *****

    "Chu Pingcang proposed this method entirely with courage. It is common sense in the cultivation world that he can only survive the thunder calamity by himself. The more people pass the tribulation, the power of the thunder calamity will multiply exponentially." Growing up, spending the ascension and thunder tribulation with others is tantamount to suicidal. But now there is no other way, Chu Pingcang can only rely on this only way to escape from the doomed Zang Yuan Realm. Take a gamble, at least there is a glimmer of life!

    Unexpectedly, Chu Pingcang’s move was just in line with God’s will. He has made great achievements in helping the world. On the contrary, it made everyone's physique stronger, because Chu Pingcang was the one who led the robbery, and he received the most generous gift. What's even more amazing is that the heavenly law also sent golden lights of merit and virtue for Chu Pingcang, and Chu Pingcang It can be said that the people of the gods.

    When the robbery cloud dispersed, Chu Pingcang and everyone else were already in the body of immortals. After washing the tendons and cutting the marrow, the monks have the strength of the immortal family, and they can resolutely ascend to immortality! One party is destroyed , One side soared, and in the terrible collapse of the world, Chu Pingcang fled with the survivors of the Zangyuan Realm, preserved the inheritance of the Zangyuan Realm, and made an indelible contribution..."

    Yi Huainan closed the book in his hand, feeling surprised. He didn't expect that what he had experienced would be written into a book similar to the storybook of the common world with Chu Pingcang as the protagonist. He made the book suspend in front of him, followed by a trace of lightning, and within a few breaths, the book turned to ashes, fell into the water under his feet, and then was diluted and dissolved.

    Yi Nanhuai didn't feel resentful, nor did he have any thoughts of self-doubt. Only fools would deny their own existence. In his opinion, what he experienced was not so much a false story as it was because of some incomprehensible The power of understanding and the life he experienced are recorded in this book, but there are too many falsehoods in this book with Chu Pingcang as the protagonist.

    This is a magical space, it is gray and foggy as far as the eye can see, Yi Nanhuai's spiritual consciousness in the Mahayana period can pass through but can't detect anything, the divine consciousness that emanates is like a beam of light shining towards the sky, There is no end in sight. However, where Yi Nanhuai is standing now is a milky white lake, when he lifts up the water, he finds it is still clear and transparent, which is very miraculous. The lake is very wide, and Yi Nanhuai walked along a straight line until he reached the end when he felt a little tired.

    The edge of the lake is a waterfall, from which the water in the lake falls vertically and falls into the thick fog. The fog below seems to be a little different from the fog above, because its color is as black as thick ink, but the fog above and the fog below are different. The space is not clearly defined, but is like a gradual change, gradually deepening from gray to black, and gradually changing from black to gray. The flow of the waterfall is very turbulent, but there is no sound. What's more amazing is that the water flow on the lake is very slow and the flow rate is the same everywhere. The water seems to change from obedient to wild as soon as it comes out of the lake.

    Yi Nanhuai stood on the edge of the lake and stared at the black mist below for a long time. The more he looked, the more he felt that the black mist was moving slowly. A consciousness rose in his heart: jump down, jump down, time will turn back, and I will be reborn .

    Yi Nanhuai doesn't think there is a need to start over again in life, after all, the past should be let go, he who chooses to die, he decides to let go of what he can let go, but the premise is that if there is no Wei Shengliang if.

    Before this consciousness could be repeated again, Yi Nanhuai fell face down. No matter how absurd the idea of ​​rebirth was, he was willing to give it a try for the sake of Shengliang! He doesn't know where this space is; he doesn't know why he suddenly appeared in this place without dying; he doesn't know if he will die again if he jumps; he doesn't know if there will be any unknown Power is manipulating and plotting behind the scenes, but he knows that he wants to have a good time with Wei Shengliang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
42.8K 1.6K 11
·english·completed· you're my first love, in which you made me knew what is love. jungkook x reader © april 2018
139K 3.2K 178
Short Title: QTACF Alternate Title: 快穿炮灰的人生赢家路 Status: Completed Author: 凡间小妖 Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Mecha, Sci-fi, Supernatural...
12.7K 609 7
requested 💗 (OT3) Poly Imagines with Little Mix. Ships included in this book are: •Leighade •Lerrie •Jerrie •Leigharrie Requests are open. No smuts...