Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

First day - 2

11 4 7
By cakesforjin

"YAH! BE QUICK"

"I'M TRYING"

"Don't shout oh god! Why did i even send you there?"

He tried to get into the teacher's desk via the window who was held by his friend in his shoulders. The friend was kim Taehyung and the friend who was trying to get into the window was Jung Hoseok.

"Yah i-i can't open the window"

"Oh- Hoseok my shoulders are paining j-just get down"

"But they are my photocards" Hoseok whinned still standing on the shoulders of Taehyung. Hoseok and Taehyung are big fans of a kpop group called Big bang. And Hoseok got their photocards so that he brought to school to flex it to his friends, only to get caught by the class teacher Kim Namjoon.

"Y-yahhh i-i can't ahh g-" Taehyung couldn't hold him any longer and soon he started tripping fearing the hell out of Hoseok. Hoseok who was already a boy who fears a lot and this made him die from fear.

And to add to the fear Taehyung successfully fell out of balance and made Hoseok to fall.

"AAAAHHHHH-"

Hokseok who thought he's already in heaven heaved up and down only to get saved by someone.

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes only to giggle in happiness. "Thank god i didn't die" he said and looked at the boy who saved him.

"S-so handsome" Hoseok murmured within himself as he saw the boy who held him. The boy heard it clearly as he was so close to Hoseok and he made him stand on his own legs with a chuckle.

"Be careful, you may die" the boy said keeping his hands in his pockets.

"Ah..t-thanks..uhm are y-you new here?" Hoseok asked blush creeping on his cheeks. Taehyung too stared at the boy with amazement who just now saved Hoseok from breaking his bones.

"Yeah. I'm Jeon Jungkook.. I'm in tenth grade" the boy said as he took his hands from pocket and gave to Hoseok to shook.

"Woah we are in 10th grade too. I'm Jung Hoseok and he is kim Taehyung" he said and shook his hands with an energetic smile. Jungkook almost flinched with the loud laughter. He shook his hands with Taehyung too who just gave a polite smile.

"So? What's with the monkey jobs?" Jungkook asked keeping his hands back to pockets.

"Yah! I-It's just Teacher Namjoon took my big bang photocards..i-i really want that..i worked hard to get that you know?" Hoseok said with a cute pout.

"Oh..alright..let me try" and within an instant Jungkook climbed quickly on the wall and went to windows. He opened the window after some try. Both Hoseok and Taehyung were awestruck with the new boy. Jungkook slowly went inside as he scanned the staff room with his doe eyes.

There were several tables and he didn't know which one was teacher Namjoon's desk. He then went to each and every desk and looked for Hokseok's photocards but he couldn't find any. After some five minutes of search, he finally found the photocards in one of the drawers of a table.

Jungkook smirked to himself as he took the photocards and tried closing the drawer. Yes. Tried. But he couldn't close the drawer as it got stuck in middle. Even though Jungkook is stable, he started panicking as he started hearing some foot steps. He then forcefully tried to close the drawer but it wasn't closing. He cursed within himself and quickly went to close the door so he can get some time to escape back through window.

But when he was about to close the door, a girl already entered the room and Jungkook was there standing holding the door where the girl standing almost frightened for her dear life.

"Who tf are yo-" the girl was about to just bash on him, but he suddenly held her nape and pressed his hand to her mouth. He then dragged himself along with the girl and went inside an empty cupboard.

She was wiggling and beating him on his chest. But bro was not even moving and held her tight from not making any sounds.

"Ah yeah yeah! Yes there are few new admissions and I'll take care..yes sir.. thank you" teacher Namjoon's voice echoed through the entire empty staffroom. Suddenly Namjoon stopped speaking as he was speaking in phone and sat down in his desk to do some school works. Jungkook opened the cupboard slightly as he checked whether the teacher left or not. But nah! The dimple human settled down on his desk as he put his glasses and did some work.

Jungkook banged his head backwards on cupboard slowly as he looked at the girl before him who's still in his hold. But she stopped wiggling and fighting as she stood still. May be she realised she may also get caught by now if she is seen with this stupid boy before him.

He slowly took his hand back and looked at her dark eyes which is visible only due to the small light that's emitting from the slight opening. Her eyes were in sync with his but it was quite angry. He then stumbled on her stare as he looked all around the small cupboard.

Both didn't say any words and they just wanted to go away right at this moment nothing else.

The girl then leaned back on the cupboard as she kept the full support on her back. She kept her hands in her pockets of her small skirt. Jungkook didn't notice those, as his thoughts were only filled with how to go out.

He suddenly got frustrated as he put his right hand on the opposite side of the cupboard so that he is now face to face with the girl once again. She got startled as she let out a slight gasp.

"Y-"

"Don't" Jungkook whispered when the girl wanted to shout at him for his actions. But he didn't take his hands still.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked taking her hands from her pockets making her stand straight. He then finally took his hand back and stood straight too.

"I-" before Jungkook could answer, he heard some voices and so he leaned towards the cupboard door and listened it.

"T-teacher Namjoon..uh- Teacher Jisoo called you..q-quick" a boy's voice was heard and Jungkook slowly recognised that voice which was Hoseok's.

Namjoon's cheeks got pink as he heard teacher Jisoo's name.

"M-me? W-why did she call me?' Namjoon asked with his wide eyes inside the glasses.

"Don't know..but p-please be quick" Hoseok said jumping in his place.

"Okay okay" Namjoon said as he removed his glasses and closing all the notebooks. He quickly took his phone and looked how he looked by adjusting his hair.

"Ow you look handsome as hell sir. Now just go" Hoseok said as Namjoon got embarrassed and went out.

"Ju-jungkook are you here-" but before Hoseok could finish Jungkook came outside with a slight sweat on his forehead.

"Oh bro! I'm so sorry!" Hoseok said but Jungkook giggled as he showed the cards taking from his pocket.

"Awwwwwwwww" Hoseok took those cards and hugged Jungkook immediately. Jungkook hugged him back with a smile in his bunny lips.

"Ahem!" A female voice was heard so that the two boys pulled out their bodies from hug and looked back. There stood the girl who was stuck with Jungkook inside a stupid cupboard for no reason a while ago. She was folding her hands and really looked pissed for which Jungkook silently gulped.

"Aerin-ah? What are you doing here? When did you come inside?" Hoseok asked with a surprising face. Jungkook learnt her name was Aerin and kept quite looking everywhere but her.

The girl named Aerin didn't say anything but kept coming forward for which Jungkook took a step back. Hoseok stood there without understanding what's happening.

"Who's he?" Aerin asked still having her arms below the chest, eyes sharp on Jungkook.

"He is Jungkook, he is a new student!" Hokseok said for which Aerin didn't give any other reaction. Jungkook bit his upper and lower lips and he didn't know why he was nervous.

Aerin's eyes followed his lips which was slightly now getting abused by his own teeth. The way he bits his upper and lower lips sensually, shows his beautiful mole which was present just below his lips. Aerin's angry gaze slightly went off as she continued to stare at those lips.

This mole will be her forever memory whenever she thinks of this boy!

Suddenly, they heard a thud sound which caused Aerin, Jungkook and Hoseok to deviate from whatever was happening and to look upon the thud sound.

There came Taehyung, all drenched in water.

"Oh god? What happened to you? Did you fall in toilet or something?" Hoseok asked for which Taehyung was trying to steady his breath first.

"D-do i uh..look s-stupid to youhh" Tae asked in between his heavy breath.

"Oh god calm down! What happened?" Hoseok asked again.

"It's r-rain you idiot" he said as he gave one final sigh to stop his hard breathings.

"Huh??" Hoseok couldn't believe as he fastly went to the window and opened to only witness the heavy pouring rain.

"No way! The weather was perfect before few minutes! How is it pouring suddenly?"

Jungkook and Aerin was shocked too as they looked at the pouring rain with a slightly shocked face. Jungkook turned towards Aerin who was equally shocked with the rain.

"Yah! It's not the time to look at rain sillies! Teacher Namjoon is in our class already. come fast!" With that Taehyung started running towards his class.

"Come on Jungkook" Hoseok held Jungkook's hand as he started running along with him. Jungkook gave one final look to Aerin as she too gave a look back which literally had no meaning but felt like it has.

Aerin looked at the figure which slowly vanished and she sighed tiredly as she started moving to the class. While going to the class, she was once again mesmerized by the rain that was pouring. She felt like seeing the rain for the first ever time in her life time.

"Why are you so beautiful suddenly" she asked as she held her hands out and played with the rain. She smiled to herself and finally decided to move to class this time.

"Excuse me sir" Hoseok asked as he entered the class after getting approved by the teacher Namjoon.

"Who is this Hoseok?" Namjoon asked looking at the new boy who was little bit awkward since all the eyes were on him and the students were are all whispering something about him.

"He is handsome"

"Oh he is like a bunny!"

"Hot bunny!!!"

"Handsome...woah he is my crush"

"Silence. Hoseok?"

"Sir! He is Jungkook the new-"

"Oh the new student? Ah i heard about it. Good job Hoseok. You did a great job by helping your new friend" Namjoon appreciated Hoseok by giving a small dimple smile.

That damn dimple.

Hoseok then went as he sat beside Taehyung who was busy wiping himself with his small handkerchief.

"Hello Jungkook. I welcome you to your new school and class. Can you introduce yourself?" Namjoon asked for which Jungkook shyly nodded his head adjusting his back on one side.

"I-uh I'm Jungkook Jeon. I'm 16 years old. Please take care of me" with that he bowed to show his gratitude.

"Woah look at the voice"

"I'm doomed"

"SILENCE. Good job Jungkook. Don't be afraid of anything, if you want any help you can surely ask me or your friends. Concentrate on your studies and don't get in trouble understand?" Namjoon said as he patted a little bit on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook nodded like a good kid he is and went back to sit on a desk. Most of the seats were filled and only the last two benches were not. And one of it was empty, other one were already occupied by bag, and stuffs. He then moved to the empty seat but stopped by one of the voice.

"Excuse me Teacher Namjoon" a girl asked standing outside. Her hands were wet and skirts were slightly drizzled.

"Where were you Aerin? Why are you late?" Namjoon asked with a fake anger.

"Sir i was-" she stopped mid sentence as her gaze went to the now familiar eyes which was equally staring at her.

"What?" Namjoon asked which made her to scoff and continue.

"Sir i was in staffroom to see you" she said in a low tone. "Are you lying? I was in staffroom the whole time" Namjoon said as he adjusted his glasses and folded his arms.

"Yeah yeah" Hoseok whispered and scoffed as he reminded of Namjoon and Jisoo.

"No sir i was seriously there at staff room i then..i saw-"

"Whom did you saw?" Namjoon asked again as he shifted his eyes to notebooks.

Aerin's eyes were on Jungkook who's were so wide. He was literally begging to not spill the beans. Even Hoseok and Taehyung sat straight for what's about to come.

"I-I saw..you sir.. i saw you with teacher Jisoo"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" the whole class said in unison knowing Jisoo and Namjoon met each other. The whole school knew there is something between Namsoo teachers.

Aerin's lie made Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung sigh and Namjoon became self conscious. He adjusted the glasses nervously and asked the class to be silent.

"Y-yeah i was meeting her for so-something.. okay i-i forgive you. You are the class monitor Aerin. Be attentive" Namjoon said for which Jungkook felt amazed by Aerin. Aerin sighed as she went and sat on the last desk which was there near the empty desk which Jungkook planned to sit.

"Jungkook why are you still standing? Please be seated" Namjoon said which Aerin didn't mind as she was taking her notes from bag and Jungkook slowly approached the last desk. Once Aerin felt the warmth of a human body her eyes was slightly big seeing the person who she was stuck up with in a cupboard sitting beside her.

She got a new bench partner!

___________________________________________

Finally we are in the past 🥳

Quick recap

Jeon Jungkook - 16 ( new student)
Jung Hoseok - 16 (student)
Kim Taehyung - 16 (student)
Min Aerin - 16 (student, monitor)
Kim Namjoon - 32 (Teacher)
Kim Jisoo - 28 (teacher, imaginary character)

Vote and comment darling 💜

See you in next rainy day with a kiss 😚

🌷 Apo bangpo 🌷

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...
72.9K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
48.3K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
807 17 37
Jeon Jungkook who is younger then a guy named Park Jimin, finds himself finishing college soon so as Jimin. After having a problem with a guy and hi...