Twisted in Pain (Graylu)

By hannahDy21

"I wish it all started with Gray Fullbuster. Not with Natsu Dragneel", I whispered silently to my self as I b... More

...Disclaimer...
1 Bitter ending
2 Unexpected Visit
3 Guessing
4 Revealed
5 Secrecy
6 Familiar
7 More Than One Thorn
8 Explanations
10 Trying to fall
11 Move On

9 Giving Her Up

127 3 1
By hannahDy21

Lucy's POV

Natsu and Laxus already went back to the guild. I do feel pity for Natsu. Who wont? He has been dragged, throwed and twirled all in one day. He even get rejected by his ex.

Wait. Im his ex.

Nope. Im not his

Could I give him a chance?

Nah. He doesnt deserves it.

Im still here at the infirmary with Rogue sitting beside me, Gray standing infront of us crossed arms, Sting relaxing by the wall and the 2 exceeds sharing us concerned looks.

"So? Since your staying can we have-a", Rogue stuttured " somekind of.. You know.. Uhmm.. ", I looked at him and I guess I already know what he means.

" Its called a date.", Gray sighed

" Uhm... So will you?", Rogue asked

"As long as you can stand sure :)", I said but inside my guts are saying

'a date after a break-up? Your one of a kind >_<

" But before anything else Rogue must rest a bit from all drama.", Sting said.Awww. He is a sweet brother.

...moments later...

" Should I be jealous or what?", Gray sulked laying on the bed.

Im now preparing for 'our date.

" Uhm. You can. You will. You shouldnt. You must. You cant. You wont. You should. Adunno.", I said while picking up clothes. I guess its better to be simple.

" What if your going to a high class resturant? You cant be simple in jeans or you'll look out of place", Gray scolded me. Hey. I didnt told him what I taught!

" Milady, remember you always think out loud. So loud in fact", I turned around seeing a good view of his smirk.

he stood up and rested his thumb on my chin lifting it up. His face is too close to mine. I looked at his lips. Ugh. Reminds me the first time Natsu kissed me. Then I felt an escaped tear from my eyes. I didnt notice that I was already fantasizing of my history with Natsu.

" Lucy.", Gray whispered but in my mind I was imagining its Natsu.

Gray's POV

When I held her she cried. Did I frighten her?. No. She didnt restrain. I took a peek to her lips reminding me how soft they were when we first kissed. She still crying river. I dont know how to comfort her. Kiss her?

Then she did what I never expected. My eyes grew big with shock. She pinned me to the bed. She's still crying but with no sound.

Is she gonna rape me?!

Then she got nearer to my face. Ugh. Kiss me already.

Wait. Am I cheating on Juvia?

Nope. She aint my girlfriend.

" Natsu.", she whispered. Is she thinking that I am him?

She leaned down for a kiss.

Inches closer

Centimeters closer

a little closer..

And there.

She froze. Tears were still flowing from her eyes. I felt her tears drop to my chest. Her tears are so cold. Damn she looks perfect.

She got up and distance herself from me. She wipes her tears. Why didn't you just continue it?

"Sorry.", she said while rubbing her eyes

" For what?", I asked.

"For making you a rebound. Sorry for making you a replacement to Natsu! I'm sorry!", she shouted covering her face with both of her hands. I can tell shes angry at herself

I grabbed both of her hands. Shes red. Not red as blush. But red of sadness, anger and tears.

" I am willing to be your replacement for Natsu.", I said looking at her eyes. Those brown orbs were now full of misery.

" No!", she shouted angrily throwing her hands away from mine.

" I, know how it hurts to be a replacement. I-I dont want you to feel like that way! But thats what I am making you! Im angry at myself! For letting him into my life! And I dont want you to regret like I do!!!!", after bursting she bowed her head with tears still flowing from her face.

" Lucy. I could regret everything except for this.", I grabbed her head and kissed her. She was stiff and frozen at first but she melted anyway. Sweet. She's sweet.

" I will be your replacement", I mumbled in between our kisses. " I will be your rebound", I added as I pulled her head to me wanting to taste more of her. " Its already the best knowing that I am yours", She leaned to the bed's head with silent moans from her voice. "Anything. As long that I am yours",

" Gray", she whispered.

I never said anything like that before..

***kingggk***

" Hey you two stop making out!", I glanced whos at the door and I saw Minerva. She then crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

" What?! Are you gonna continue making out?",she said in a serious tone

"Sorry.", I stood up and parted my way from Lucy. I went to the bathroom to clear things in my mind.

Juvia. I dont love her but I care for her

Well she is my comrade

She might hurt Lucy

Especially that she treats her as her love rival

I need to settle this up

I'd better give her up to Lyon.

After I have sensed that Minerva had gone. I got out of the bathroom. Lucy must have gone with Minerva.

I got dressed and started to go my way.

.

.

.

.

.

Im now infront of the guilds gates.

Lamia Scale

" Chelia! I need to speak with Lyon!", I shouted as soon as I saw the pink-haired mage.

" Oh sure! Lyon!", she called and I saw my so called brother.

" What bussiness brings you here to Lamia Scale?", He asked with a sly smile on his face

"Juvia.", I said directly. He was taken back by what I said

"Sad to say but my darling isnt here. But soon she will be with me and we will be the most romantic couple that will make everyone drool!", He said in a dreaming voice. Pshh. His much more like Juvia.

"Im gonna break her.", I said in a cold tone

"... " He stared at me confused.

" I'm gonna tell her the truth. And I want you to be there for her. Make her forget me.", I said then went off.

(sigh)

I wonder what happens next....

***At FairyTail***

"Gray!", the guild shouted in union.

"Oi Ice Princess! Where is my Lucy?",Natsu exclaimed preparing for a fight. I got angry by his words.

" Coal Brain! she IS NOT YOURS!",I shouted

" Then fight me! The one who wins WILL HAVE HER!", he said aiming a punch

I cooled down in the taught of his stupidity.

" I dont need to fight you. Im already hers.", I smirked at the taught when Lucy melted with my kissed awhile ago.

" Gr-gray.. sa-sama...", Juvia whispered forming tears on her face.

"Juvia. We need to talk.", I said in a cold tone but Juvia seemed happier.

" Oh Gray-sama! Juvia knows you'll miss me!", she said in a dreaming voice. She must just got home from her last mission with Wendy. They were dealing some sort of weather problems so Wendy asked Juvia to help her.

"Lets go.", I said coldy but Juvia was forming hearts on her eyes. Day dreaming obviously. Please dont do anything bad for Lucy.

I walked her to the park. Ugh. Sunset. A romantic view. Pshh.

" Juvia.", I caught her attention.

" Why? Gray-sama?", finally she noticed the coldness of my voice!

" I like somebody else." , I said directly. Oh. please make this fast.

" Why? Whats the difference between that girl and Juvia?", she asked looking down.

" I love her the first time I saw her.", I admit. " Dont get me wrong your strong, beautiful and dreamy. But.", I stopped as I noticed her crying.

" Juvia is not Lucy.", she whispered.

" Sorry. I dont mean to break you. But I think its better for you to move on from me.", I sighed

" Thank you Gray-sama!" she hugged me and I got shocked.

" why are you thanking me?.", well curiousity kills the cat.

" You didnt broke Juvia. Not like Natsu did to Lucy.", she said breaking the hug.

" When Juvia just arrived from the mission. Juvia found everyone sulking in silence. Juvia asked what happened and Natsu explained everything. Juvia was angry at Natsu that Juvia slapped him for hurting Lucy. But Natsu warned Juvia that Gray-sama might do the same. Juvia knows you will tell something like this but Juvia is glad you didnt broke Juvia with harsh words."

She smiled. And I breath. Thank you!

I smiled at her while she was wiping her tears. Her tears wasnt like Lucy's tears. It seems like she was happy.

" Friends?", I asked reaching my hand to her for a hand shake

" Thank you again Gray." she shake my hand with a triumphant smile.

Then I spotted Lyon from afar sitting one of the bench with a newspaper on his hand.

" Juvia. I think somebody is waiting for you.", I whispered

" I know. You're giving me up to Lyon. Juvia started to follow you when you got out from Sabertooth." she smiled

then I went back my way.

"Never knew I would say this but Thank you", Lyon whispered in my ear as I passed

This is a good start...

Lucy's POV

"Your date is canceled.", Minerva said as Gray entered the bathroom

"Huh? Why?", I asked. Well, at least I wont have any problems picking up clothes.

" Maybe because you already have a boyfriend." she said while putting her hands on her hips while her head turns to ceiling.

" Maybe because you told him you can date him only if he can stand. ", she added as she crossed her arms lifting her index finger to her chin

" Or maybe because he doesnt wants you to worry about what you will wear."

wait. Did I tell her that?!

She rolled her eyes on me then sat right next beside me.

"Did someone told you that you think out loud?", she asked

"Well, Gray does.", I said looking at the ground.

" Look Lucy. You might not see it but Im in your position. Except for the love-stuff. Natsu and Gray are always there for you. So is Rogue and Sting to me. You just need to balance and be fair to each of them", she said sighing.

" By any chance, do you like Sting or Rogue?", well curiousity kills

" Both. I treat them fairly.", she said

" Then was I fair to Gray? Or to Rogue? Or to Na- FireBoy?", I didnt said his name I want my promise to last.

"To Rogue and 'Fire boy you are. But to Gray. 50% might do.", she patted my back and gave me a surprising kind smile.

" What?! I can be kind to somebody like me right?!", she shouted

" Thanks Minerva", I giggled

" Well lets go to the infirmary. Rogue wants to talk to you."

" Sure", I nodded as we walk our way to the infirmary

***at the infirmary***

"Lucy! I am so sorry I called it off!", Rogue begged as his hands was on praying form

"Its fine. Really", I gave him with a smile thinking that it might at least cure him

"..." he looked down red. Minerva already left us.

" So... Im just wondering. Why did you let Gray have me?", I asked out of curiousity.

"If you didnt gave Gray that cloth and if you were the one who comforted me. I might. You know. Fall for you?", I added

" I love you. And I dont want any complications. Your a fairy and Im a Saber. And I believe in Gray", he esplained nodding his head down

" So.... your giving me up to him?", I asked.

" Yes. Im giving you up for him.", he agreed.

I sighed out of relief. His right. Life shouldnt be that complicated.

" So.... I heard Yukino likes you. ", I beamed a smile to him

We just kept laughing and planning for him and Yukino. He said that when he kissed me it was more like he felt kissing a friend. And he was just doing that for Natsu's jealousy.

" Yukino would love if you'll do it to her!", i said clapping my hands. We've planned a small date for them at the amusement park. I already texted her as a bait.

" Hope so. Lucy I guess your Ice Princess gonna burst", he whispered and gave me a sign that Gray was outside.

" Heh. Sure. Thanks again Rogue!", I smiled and went outside.

" Gray!", I shouted but he ignore me.

----------------------------

school almost there! expect late updates.
Either ways vote please!!! <3 ° <3

2 votes for an update :* (somebody just tip me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 380 33
❝You don't realize how much you love a person until you are at risk of losing them.❞ ────in which a single night changes Natsu Dragneel's life with...
3.8K 211 53
Have you ever looked at a candle? The way it flickers and glows with such anticipation and excitement for life as if it can't wait to grow into a rag...
9.8K 266 13
You are Y/N and your just leaving school after your first day when you hear loud arguing. You follow it and reach it just in time to hear a loud slap...
2.8K 38 7
Two childhood rivals fall in love with the beautiful Lucy Heartfilia. Lucy has feelings for both of them at first, but then suddenly falls in love wi...