American Deku Be Like... (sat...

By 500_moths

Deku gets cheated on, he moves to an undisclosed city in America, makes new friends, and hijinks ensue. This... More

Disclaimer
OC TIME
Cheater
Sayonara, You Weeaboo Shits
Welcome To The Misfits
A/N: I LIVE!!
Oh Boy, What's 1-A Been Up To?
The Misfits Fucking Kill Someone
I Keep Losing Motivation To Write But I Stay Silly :3
a/n: hey thanks for 2k reads
I Wanna Decide Who Lives And Who Dies
The Misfits Fucking Kill Someone Again
what the hell does the author want this time
The Long-Awaited Sex Scene

SWANKY RICH PERSON HOUSE

384 2 10
By 500_moths

8 hours later, I was in America! I got off the plane and was greeted by a handsome man in a dark suit.

"Hello, young master," he said in a smooth voice. "My name is Sebastian. I'm your father's butler. You must be his son, yes?"

"Who else would I be?"

"I'd take that as a yes. Now, follow me. The limousine is parked out front."

Limousine? I followed Sebastian to the outside of the airport. Sure enough, there was a whole-ass limo parked outside.

I got in the back. It was like an entire party bus in the back, complete with a bar. And who cares if I drink a little? I'm 16 years old, for fuck's sake. I have a life.

(Time skip)

We pulled up at my dad's house and... it was an entire MANSION. I would need a GPS just to find my way to the bathroom. Perfectly suited to my tastes.

Sebastian led me inside where I saw two people. Neither of them I recognized at first, and it seemed like the one with green hair shared my sentiment. The other... well...

"Daddy!"

"Son. It's been a while," he said, his face completely stagnant. "This is your twin sister Izumi."

"Since when did I have a twin sister?" I asked.

"You two were separated when I had to travel overseas for work. And speaking of work..."

"Ooh, are you gonna tell me what your oh-so elusive job is?"

"I'm the biggest CEO in the entire world. I'm surprised you didn't know."

I gasped. "So... that means... we're rich?"

"Yes. Now, Sebastian, would you mind giving my son a tour of the house?"

"Of course, master."

foyer

kitchen

dining room

gaming room

indoor pool

outdoor pool

izuku's room

movie theater

garage

A/N: Swanky Rich Person House™ is a running joke I have with the bingo sheet. It's become a sort of second Free Space since in like 95% of the fics of this nature I read, Deku lives in a whole mansion, sometimes with no explanation on how his family got that sort of money. And I tried to make the images not even look like they came from the same house. If you try to map out this house, you will probably get an aneurysm. Also, "god damn white hair red eyes marie antoinette syndrome albino hisashi midoriya" is another running joke, albeit a less recurring one.

PSA from 500 Moths In A Trench Coat: PLEASE DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL IF YOU ARE UNDER THE LEGAL AGE (depends on the country, but I live in the US, so 21 is the legal drinking age). IT CAN IMPAIR BRAIN DEVELOPMENT AND CAUSE YOU TO MAKE BAD DECISIONS, WHICH CAN LEAD TO INJURY AND/OR DEATH. AND IF YOU THINK I'M BEING PREACHY, FUCK YOU, I CARE ABOUT PEOPLES' LIVES AND WELL-BEING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967 16 8
After graduating college with a cooking degree, Izuku and his girlfriend, plan on moving in together. The only problem is when once his restaurant b...
305K 7.6K 47
*All Images are not owned by me* Izuku Midoriya decides to take leave from UA due to the spreading of rumors about him. These rumors suggest that he...
13.2K 408 10
You and Izuku were okay friends, you'd speak occasionally and sometimes train together but you never actually got that close. After playing a game th...
179K 2.5K 20
Izuku Midoriya is framed. One for All is taken from him and he is sent to prison and suffers immense torture. Izuku was innocent. He goes to America...