American Deku Be Like... (sat...

By 500_moths

Deku gets cheated on, he moves to an undisclosed city in America, makes new friends, and hijinks ensue. This... More

Disclaimer
OC TIME
Cheater
SWANKY RICH PERSON HOUSE
Welcome To The Misfits
A/N: I LIVE!!
Oh Boy, What's 1-A Been Up To?
The Misfits Fucking Kill Someone
I Keep Losing Motivation To Write But I Stay Silly :3
a/n: hey thanks for 2k reads
I Wanna Decide Who Lives And Who Dies
The Misfits Fucking Kill Someone Again
what the hell does the author want this time
The Long-Awaited Sex Scene

Sayonara, You Weeaboo Shits

510 9 3
By 500_moths

I woke up the next morning and looked in the mirror. Despite crying myself to sleep, I looked absolutely gorgeous. My face was pristine and my body was perfectly curvy. What I needed was an outfit and makeup to go with it. I eventually decided on this.

I looked absolutely kick-ass and ready to take on the world. I looked at my clock. 7:50. I was gonna be late. Of course, I didn't care. I was leaving today, so why bother with being on-time?

At 8:25, I strutted through the doors of the classroom, looking as hot as can be. Of course, Class 1-Ass didn't feel the same way.

"Midoriya, you're late. And where is your uniform?" Off-Brand Sonic asked, doing those stupid hand motions he always does. "UA requires a uniform to be-"

"Do you ever shut the fuck up and get that stick out of your ass, Four-Eyes?" I snapped. He finally got the message and shut the fuck up like I asked oh-so nicely.

"Uh... Deku? You look good and all, but... did you lose your uniform in the wash or something?" Floaty Bitch asked me.

"Fuck off, Kirby. Nobody asked for your opinion."

"What?"

"Why don't you shut the fuck up before I tell the class that you've been sleeping with people for money, you broke-ass slut."

That seemed to have worked. She turned around and walked back to her desk, shaking. That's right, you little bitch. Tremble before my awe-inspiring savageness.

"Midoriya, what happened to you?" Of course, standing at my desk, was Shoto "Half-n'-Half" Todoroki. The cheater himself.

"I'll tell you what happened, you two-toned cheating WHORE. You were in bed with someone last night, and it finally woke me up. And guess what? We're through. So take your flaming ass back to your seat and go fuck yourself sideways with a chainsaw, you cum stain."

Todobitch had a confused look on his face. "What the... I didn't cheat on you."

"Don't play dumb, Todohoeki. I heard you in there. All the slurping and moaning. I caught you in the act. You were making out with Big Tits Yaoyorozu over there," I said, pointing at Yaoyorozu, who appeared to also be playing dumb. "Or maybe O-thot-o Uraraka? Or possibly Bakuhoe Thotsuki?"

"Eh?" The explosive pomeranian in question turned around. "What the hell did you just call me, Deku?"

I made sure to coat every syllable with pure, concentrated venom. "Ba. Ku. Hoe. Thot. Su. Ki."

"THAT'S IT, DEKU! PREPARE TO-"

The door opened and everyone fell quiet. Of course, it was my favorite teacher, Shota Aizawa. "Everyone, quiet down. It's time for-"

"I have an announcement to make!" I yelled, walking up to the front of the classroom and pushing Aizawa out of the way. It didn't seem like he cared. Good old Dadzawa.

"What is it, problem child?"

"I... am moving to America," I said, not even trying to hide my contempt for everyone. It didn't seem like they shared my sentiment.

"What? Why?"

"Well, for one, my now EX-boyfriend ShoHOE TodoHOEki cheated on me." Everyone gasped and looked at him in shock. He was silently (and futilely) trying to plead his case. "And two, don't think I don't know that you all have been talking shit about me."

"What the hell?" Kaminari asked. "Literally none of us have been talking shit about you."

"Oh, sure. SURE. 'Deku's so weak!' 'He's so clingy!' Why is he even in the hero course in the first place?' Don't think I haven't heard that before, you worthless hoes."

"Look, man. That sounds like something Bakugo would say about you. Not any of us," Kirishima lied. "And still, you're the one kinda sounding like an amped-up Bakugo here."

"Are you sure about that? I know for a fact that you all hate me. Why? It's because you're JEALOUS. That's right! I can see it in your eyes."

"Why are you acting like this?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Yeah, since when did you become such a dick?" Sero asked.

"Because FUCK YOU ALL, that's why." My phone buzzed. "Oh, would you look at that. My plane's here. So, good riddance, sluts, bitches, and whores alike. See you all in therapy!"

And with that, I walked out the door, leaving my former class in awe.

Out in the parking lot was my car.

I got in the front seat and drove to the airport. Once I was there, I got my luggage (below) out of the back and headed to the runway.

On the tarmac was my dad's private jet. It was huge!

And the inside was just as luxurious.

I sat down in one of the seats and started listening to traitor by Olivia Rodrigo. The plane took off for its destination, which would be around 8 hours away. Goodbye Japan, hello USA.

A/N: I am NOT used to writing "whore" and "slut" so many times. I feel like a piece of shit. But still, this is usually how Deku acts in these fics and I must stay true to the gospel of the Badass American Deku Megatrope. Heaven help me, I am going to lose my sanity here. And remember, questions and suggestions are very much accepted here. I will try to answer them if you ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 333 35
Izuku Midorya The school's sunshine and Class 1A cinnamon roll... But what if it was all fake? What if Uraraka cheated on him with Iida?What if most...
554K 16.5K 26
Arc 1: Deku had gotten a phone call from his mother saying that she got a job offer in America. It's his decision on whether or not they move. Depend...
33.5K 561 25
Izuku Midoriya, a soldier in the military, finally goes home after thirteen years of staying as an active duty. ________ An Izuku x Ochaco romance s...
41.1K 594 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...