IMPฮฃRIฮ”L : The Choosing of Se...

By KoyaClara24

โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ~โž โ๐™€๐™ญ๐™˜๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขแด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€sโ€ข
โ€ขแด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: sแด‡แด แด‡ษด แดแด‡ษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แด„แดษดแด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดsโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: ส™แด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข แด€แด„วซแดœแด€ษชษดแด›แด‡แด…โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: แด›แด‡ษดsษชแดษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: แด„แดแดแด˜แด‡แด›ษชแด›ษชแดษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: ษชแด…ษชแดแด›ษชแด„ แด€า“า“แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษขโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: แด€ แด‹ษชss แดส€ แด›แดกแดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: สœแดsแด‡แดแด‹โ€ข

โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: ส€ษชแด แด€สŸส€สโ€ข

40 3 0
By KoyaClara24

Y/N POV

                       ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ : ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

My stress levels were practically bursting through the roof and that usually only occurs during scheduled balls or events. Now it's beginning to constantly reoccur during my daily life and I didn't like that one bit.

Too many things took place in just one night for it to be considered normal. I barely got a wink of sleep last night because my brain was choosing to repeat the most embarrassing or heart-aching scenes—without my consent! Everything from Hoseok's random ass(heart-fluttering) kiss, Taehyung's intimidating presence, Jimin's random outburst, to Satan's nasty fucking insults!

I'm not sure if one girl can handle this much in such a short time period, but I have to give myself props for enduring this strain on my mental health. Extraordinary job Y/n!

If talking to myself wasn't enough, now I'm doing this. These men will definitely be the death of poor me.

Even so, just thinking about last night leaves me wondering how I'll last four more months dealing with this tomfoolery.

My heart nearly leapt out my chest in that moment. Not only was the close proximity making me nervous, but that piercingly close gaze had that organ caught in my throat, breath as still as a river without any sort of ripples in the water. Hoseok stared at me with an adoration that was all too familiar, one resembling Tae's. I knew what would soon befall on me, yet I continued to freeze up like a metal statue. It always ended up getting me caught up with these men.

I swallowed my saliva thickly, pupils wavering as I continued to get lost in those chocolate brown eyes. He soon broke the unspoken staring contest, plucking one of the neatly sliced berries from the bowl. It soon met my curious eyes, yet still mainly focusing on the closeness between us. 

"Hm! You can have this one..." A cheesy grin met his lips and I raised an eyebrow at him, not deciphering his intentions at all. That gaze was most certainly familiar, but was I possibly mistaken? It'd be a little foolish and pompous of me to automatically think this jaw-droppingly gorgeous man had fallen in-love with me. I'm starting to think all these flirting tactics were beginning to get to my head. 

"But why—?" I was abruptly caught off-guard by a sourly sweet flavor meeting my taste buds. The strawberry was pushed in-between my lips gently, his thumb slightly brushing my upper lip. Hoping to forget that heart-fluttering action, I started chewing on the berry, still a bit confused by the man in front of me.

"Is it good?" He inquired, a sparkle meeting his already brightened eyes. I nodded hesitantly, still chewing on the fruit with not much haste. "Hmm, then I guess I'll try now!~" 

Before I could even attempt to ponder on his words or swallow the remnants of the berry, a pleasingly soft sensation soon met my berry-stained lips. It all started to click together once I realized he was kissing me. Fuck, I should've paid attention to my gut sooner. 

My hands instinctively went to grab onto the nearest thing available, which was the countertop behind me and began to grip it tightly. My knees felt weak and I knew I would've collapsed if I wasn't leaned up on that counter. His lips tingled on mine, moving at a passionate yet rhythmic pace, as if he wanted to relish in the moment for as long as possible. The thought had me blushing immensely, and I still couldn't find the strength in me to push him away yet, just like what happened with Taehyung.

Curse these flirtatiously handsome men for making me weak to any sort of romantic action!

Sooner than later, I felt my body being hoisted up onto the countertop, lips still meshed together with mine. His hand stayed there while the other softly cupped my cheek, slightly tilting my head upwards as he continued to kiss me silly. It makes me wonder how long this has been going on for! How come I could never control my body the way I wanted to?! I can't lie and say these kisses don't make my tummy swirl with butterflies, but it feels wrong meeting the lips of so many guys without having distinct feelings for any one of them. I feel so...naughty.

At the feeling of his tongue playfully gliding across my bottom lip, I unconsciously gripped the fabric of his shirt, not understanding why something so small as kissing without any tongue involved can make me feel so flustered and excited. I blame it on the fact that I haven't mingled with men in ages.

A couple seconds later and Hoseok had finally detached—after what felt like fucking hours. Seriously, how do these guys find pleasure in kissing someone like me? Maybe it's because I'm part of a family that has power over practically the entire country. I'm still a bit skeptical on Tae's feelings even though he outrightly stated it to Jimin. I'm way too self-conscious when it comes to stuff like romance, geez.

His hot breath fanned my lips, quickly pecking them once more before moving back a tad. I stared up at him in astonishment, frozen and flushed. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I bit my moistened lips while shifting my gaze towards a random cabinet in the kitchen. This was way too much for me. Why did mother sign me up for this?!

From my peripheral, I could sense him moving in closer once again, my eyes instantly snapping over to the man in front of me. "I was right! It was soooo sweet!~" A teasing giggle flew past his reddened lips, pink hair swaying a little as he laughed. His finger booped my nose playfully and his other hand went to tussle my tied-up head of hair. There's no way he's expecting me to say anything after that stunt. I'm physically incapable. "Can't wait to taste you again!" After squeezing my flushed cheeks, he turned and slipped out the kitchen, leaving me there flustered and baffled.

I glanced down at my shaky hands that had gotten sweaty from the ordeal. They reluctantly reached up and touched my moist lips, almost retracting at the feel of the slick coating them. "I cannot believe he did that. Hoseok kissed...me? Me? Wow I must be caught up in a fever dream." I mumbled to myself, shakily sliding off the countertop. The events from only minutes prior kept replaying in my head like a broken record, never ending. The touch, the taste, the gaze. It almost resembled Taehyung's kiss, but his was a bit more calm and mysterious—like him. Hoseok's kiss reminded me of himself too—playful and sweet.

Let's not even get started on Satan's kiss. 

But now that I'm thinking about it, they all resembled their own character, which is amusing in a way. The thing strictly similar about Tae and Hobi's was the sincerity in them. They both held utmost sincerity and passion, which helped me realize that Hoseok may be under the same boat as Taehyung—regrettably. Thankfully, it lets me know that Satan is far from catching any type of romantic feelings. I'd bury myself in the garden outside if he somehow one day caught feelings for me. How would he treat his spouse? Would he kill our baby?!

It made me shudder just thinking about it.

"Did that kiss alter your way of thinking, Princess Y/n?"

A familiar husky voice snapped me out of my delusions, having me realize I wasn't necessarily alone in the kitchen during that...display of affection. My eyes widened into saucers seeing Taehyung leaning against the fridge just a few feet away from me. Was I that distracted!? 

"T-Taehyung!" I anxiously rubbed my sweaty palms on my apron, stepping closer to the male. Upon inspection, I could see the slight glare in his pupils. "When did you...get here?" Such a stupid question, you knew he was here for a while if he saw that kiss Y/n!

"Ah, a bit ago." Pushing himself off the hunk of metal, he stepped in front of me, dark eyes carefully wandering around my features, taking in everything in silent distaste. I knew I looked a fucking mess, everything from the batter and whipping cream, to the rough appearance after that kiss. This was so shamefully embarrassing. "I see you're quite active lately." He hummed lowly, that veiny hand reaching up to brush away a hair strand that clung to the sweaty skin of my neck. I visibly shivered, crossing my arms for a bit more reassurance.

"I was just making some dessert for you guys! I guess no one here pays attention to rules.." I mumbled the last part under my breath, finally snapping out of my state of daze to continue cooking. A part of me wanted to mention the kiss, but I knew I'd be a mess if I did. "Why're you down here..?" I asked quietly, placing an oven mitten over my hand before putting the batter into the oven. It shouldn't take long for it to cook. 

"Why, I was curious as to what you could've possibly been making down here." He ran a quick hand through his silky head of hair, swiftly picking up one of the chopped strawberries. My eyes carefully watched him, hoping he wouldn't mention Hoseok. But alas, wishes don't necessarily always come true. "But then I discovered something not so pleasing to the eyes." A low chuckle erupted from his chest, the sound quite attractive. His gaze snapped over to mine, face void of emotion as usual. "Tell me love." One step, then another. He treaded closer, in a predatory way, the berry still dangling from his slender fingers. When he was about a foot away, I noticed a tiny blush spread across his cheeks. "Was his better than mine?"

I openly gaped up at him, nearly laughing in his face at the question. Comparing kisses? Why, that was such a silly thought. It was honestly cute if I thought about it, but at the same time, I knew he was being completely serious about it.

I shifted my weight onto my other leg, a disbelieving smile painting my lips. "Taehyung, are you serious right now?" My voice was light and held playfulness in it. No matter how serious he might've been, it still tickled me. "It's not a kissing competition!" I resisted the urge to giggle, seeing that confused innocent look flash across his face. 

"You didn't push him away. I wanted to know." His eyebrows began to furrow slightly, that cute look vanishing in a second as he pondered a bit. The berry between his fingers took up his attention as he glared at it, as if that was the main cause. "Was I lacking because it was my first kiss? Should I practice more?" He mumbled lowly, flickering his gaze between me and the innocent fruit. 

I watched him in amusement, finding the scene interesting. I'd be lying if I said Hoseok's didn't make my heart flutter more, but that was probably because of the guest star: Mr. Berry. The extra sweetness twinged into it only stimulated the kiss more, and it did seem like Hoseok had some type of experience when it came to kissing. It's weird how I'm really evaluating it right now, but as long as I keep the thoughts to myself, no one has to know.

"Princess Y/n." That deep voice caught my attention once again, eyes holding a new type of determination in them. "Allow me to practice with you so I can give you the best kissing experience imaginable." Every word spoken was said with such seriousness, that I knew he was nowhere near joking. Like I said, these men want to kill me.

"E-Excuse me?!" I spluttered, eyeing the deity in front of me. There's no way this chiseled face just said that to me. As I was reaching into the cabinets of my brain to find a proper response, I noticed Irene walking past the kitchen area. Perfect. "I-Irene!!" I practically screeched, swiftly moving pass the mysterious male.

She stopped in her tracks, posture as perfect as always as she bowed slightly. "Yes Madam? How may I assist you?" Professionalism dripped off her words like honey, nearly shocking me every time.

"Could you call the guys down for dinner, i-it's about ready now!" I chuckled nervously, feeling Tae's prickly gaze on the back of my head. She nodded once and without a reply, hastily padded her way across the floorboards and up the stairs. I already noticed the few butlers setting the dining room table with the meal that was made in the second kitchen, one reserved for the official kitchen staff.

I hesitantly turned towards Taehyung who—not so surprisingly—was staring at me with no sort of obvious emotion besides the faint blush on his cheeks. I treaded over to the male, flashing him a strained smile. "We can talk after dinner...?"

Staring at me for a couple more seconds, he suddenly grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb, tilting my face upwards. I widened my eyes for the nth time that day, feeling the color rush to my cheeks all over again. Dragging a slow thumb over my bottom lip, he pressed on it, pushing down on the flesh slightly. The hand that was holding the berry traveled up to my lips, placing the fruit between the two cushions, forcing me to take in the treat. His piercingly lidded eyes watched me chew on it, not uttering a single syllable. I could hear the faint chatter of multiple people coming from the staircase and internally panicked. I noticed his eyes flicker up and then back to me, slowly leaning in forward so we were only a breaths way from meeting lips. 

"I'll take it as you accepting my invitation, Princess Y/n." With that soft murmur, he stood to his full height and strode past me, leaving me there gaping at nothing. The thing to bring me back to reality was the harsh ringing of an alarm. I muttered a curse, snatching the oven mitten to take out the cooked batter. I'll ignore what he said for now, not wanting to stress myself out more than I already was.

As I was beginning to prep the strawberry shortcake, I continued to listen in on the chatter coming in from the dinning room—which was right beside the kitchen and had a wide entryway—glad the guys were attempting to get along. 

Well, attempted. Once again, I had spoken too soon.

"Where on Earth is the Princess?! I must speak with her at once!!" I jumped back at the voice, quickly setting down the piping tube filled with whipping cream. Fumbling with the apron on my waist, I slid it off after numerous failed attempts and rushed into the dining room in concern. The voice was no one else but Jimin's, and I was already dreading this confrontation.

The moment I stepped in there, I could feel the already thickened tension rise terribly. Every one of the boys was present in the room besides Hoseok and Yoongi, but I knew they'd be down here soon. I felt it. The one thing that bothered me was the enraged expression Jimin had contorted on those beautiful features, eyes squinting and scrutinizing every man that sat at that table. Though the second he took notice of my appearance, that look was directed onto me in no less than a pain inducing second. 

He stomped towards me with steam practically leaving his ears, everyone taking in the scene in either worry, distaste, or confusion. Jimin harshly grabbed my wrist, tugging me closer to him in a nanosecond. Those pupils were shaking, slight fear being seen behind all the fury that was blazing in them. 

"J-Jimin! What the h—?!"

"Shut up!!" He yelled spitefully, voice bouncing off the palace walls as he cut me off. It'd be a surprise if my mother didn't hear that, but I prayed she didn't. She'd question everything that was going on under my watch.

"Yah! Jimin! What's wrong—?"

"I said shut up!!" Jimin screeched over his shoulder at his brother—Jungkook. The latter furrowed his eyebrows, seemingly not wanting to upset his brother any more than he currently was. With his slit eyes meeting mine once again, he pulled his plump lips into a deeper frown. "I said you belonged to me Noona." He started off in a quieter voice, as if he was one word from tipping over his boiling point.

"Jimin. I told you numerous times that I didn't—" I couldn't even attempt to reason with him before he cut me off again. This boy is close to making me go insane.

"No, no, no!! I always get what I want, and you imbeciles can't take it away from me!" Another screech voiced from him as he finally directed his anger onto the rest of the kitchen, lugging me over to the front of the large table. I sighed deeply, hoping this ends soon. He obviously doesn't want me finishing a sentence, so there's no reasoning with him. I gazed at the others who looked just as dumbfounded as me, others more so angry at his outburst.

"Why are you even acting like this all of a sudden? I find this behavior utterly outrageous!" Jin shunned him, crossing his arms in disbelief. His gaze flickered to my wrist that was still being tightly gripped by the younger boy, and his face further contorted into one of blatant disgust. "Inducing pain on someone so perfect, disgraceful." He spat, venom lacing his voice.

This would definitely leave a mark that's for sure. I didn't know he'd be this strong, and I should've found out sooner.

"Outrageous?! I'll have you know half of you dimwits have committed more deplorable sins worse than this!! Placing your filthy lips on someone I've already claimed!!" I shivered at the pitch of his voice, and more so at his negative words. I would've slapped him if I had the energy to do so. "First it was my own brother—!" That gaze snapped over to Taehyung, daggers being thrown in his direction. "Then it was that putrid lowlife of a human being. And now that bouncy cheerful piece of filth?! This is—This is preposterous!!" Stomping his foot in a fit of outrage, the hold on my wrist tightened and I visibly winced, attempting to tug it away.

"I couldn't agree more. Fucking preposterous." A newer voice met our ears from behind, and before I could face it, a harsh tug on my waist had me flying into the chest of the voice and out of Jimin's grasp. While I was thankful to be out of that harsh grip, I was already dreading the possibility of knowing who was holding me at that moment. The person who forced an unwelcoming kiss on me. The person who continued to piss me off. The person who deserves to be called Lucifer. 

I scowled, ripping myself out his grasp and swiftly turning on my heel to face him. But right behind him, stood Hoseok with a worried expression coating his features. I brought my attention back on Satan who sluggishly walked closer, appearing as if he'd just woken out of bed—which he most likely did. I glared at him and he unsurprisingly glared right back at me, the focus now not being on Jimin, but on Yoongi. Though, I subconsciously knew everyone took in the words Jimin said, and were connecting the dots as to who exactly had kissed me—unfortunately. 

"Wow, it seems like our little sweetheart here is just catching everyone's attention day after day, kiss after kiss." His tone was annoyingly playful and smug, dragging out the word 'everyone' as he circled around me like a predator would. Figures, he's Satan after all. "Like a little slut." He spat, an evil grin creeping up his cheeks. Gasps erupted from many of the people present in the room, others shouting at his choice of words.

"Why—you scoundrel!" One from Jin.

"This bastard!" Another from Jungkook.

"That was quite disrespectful Yoongi, you know that's far from true!" A third from his brother, who was as enraged as the rest.

And one final one from me. "You fucking asshole." I said through clenched teeth, fists tightening up at my sides. He shrugged nonchalantly, not caring for the ruckus he's causing right after Jimin's. "How dare you call me that? What gives you the fucking right to call me such a term?!" I hissed, abruptly grabbing him by the collar of his button-up. A look of surprise flashed across his face before it was quickly replaced with a sickening glare, one rivaling mine. I knew I wouldn't be able to fight him, but so help me I'll get my hands dirty if he keeps on.

"What? You know it's true, the kid over there said it all!" He scoffed, inching himself closer. "Why, want another kiss from me little thing?" I glared at him in disgust, watching the way he eyed my lips with fascination and a tinge of lust. 

"I outta—!" I raised my fist, readying myself to get at least one hit on his evil face. But I was painfully stopped. A larger hand grabbed my forearm while an arm was wrapped around my upper waist, regretfully pulling me away from the devil spawn. While I was upset I couldn't get at least one hit on him, the hold was quite comforting. Like a blanket. 

"Your words are filled with contradiction, Yoongi." It was Namjoon, that deep voice rumbled off his chest like a soothing lullaby. "You call her such a word, yet indulged in this supposed 'indecency' with her—most likely unconsented. You're ultimately part of the problem and have no right to call her that." A gentle squeeze to my waist calmed me down more than it should've, and I instinctively melted into his touch, not wanting to look at Satan any longer.

Silence filled the air after his words, everyone watching the scene unfold. Satan stood there unbothered, glare permanently etched into his eyes. They watched me in Namjoon's hold, seeming to form more into a scowl the more he stared.

"You're proving my fucking point." He spat at the taller male, stepping closer. "I don't care if we're here to win over her silly little heart, she'll still be a fucking slut at the end of the day. Seven men and one girl? I bet she's secretly enjoying this shit." Another smirk found his lips, watching how I react closely. I wanted to bash his skull in, yet I was unfortunately being held back. It's not like I wanted this! Hell, I'd drop out this second if I could!

"Aren't you? You're enjoying this right? You enjoy toying with our hearts. You laugh at the fact that some of us may become butter from just one of your touches. You take pleasure in making my fucking heart beat like crazy, don't you?!" He seethed in rage and slight pain, curling his fists. A finger was then suddenly pointing at Hoseok—who stood bewildered—all while he still glared at me. "And now you have my brother wrapped around your stupid finger? I swear I hate your fucking guts." With one final nasty once over, he turned on his heel and stormed out the room.

That's when I knew those strawberry shortcakes were never going to be finished.

After that godforsaken outburst, the tension in the room had tripled, no one uttering a word. Dinner went on in silence without Yoongi or Jimin for that matter, the latter saying a few more harsh words before making his exit. It was painstakingly deafening and I had felt more ashamed than I'd ever been. 

To be called a slut just for being thrown in such a situation I didn't even consent to was something so low of Satan to say; not expecting those words to come from anyone. In all honesty, I did began to think about the circumstances and how his words could've made sense, but quickly erased that thought, knowing I was far from it. I'd never think of myself in that way, no matter how wrongful I feel while indulging in these acts of romance. 

I keep telling myself it's for the choosing, and that this was inevitable; that I needed to do this if I was to ever choose one of them. But did that even mean it was right? Was I secretly enjoying the attention of seven fine men like he had said? I didn't even know myself. But I refused to come to that sort of conclusion.

For now, this is my duty. A duty my mother—the soon to be queen—has bestowed upon me. I wouldn't dare get caught up in the silly words of a devil spawn who finds joy in other's misery. No, I'll get through these four months with the little dignity I have left. Even if that means sacrificing a few kisses here and there, I'll have to make sure I don't unnecessarily lead anyone on. I'll make sure I never fall for any of them.

I refuse to.

                                                      ↢ ❦ ↣

The early morning came and went in the palace, now being replaced by hints of orange hues decorating the skies. It seeped in through the decoratively large windows that littered the walls, painting anything it touches the same color. While nature took its course—birds chirped, butterflies fluttered, and rabbits squeaked—the exact opposite could be said for the participants in the kingdom walls.

Silence. Silence that lasted days only seemed to get even more deafening, as no one mingled with one another. The tension was so strong, it practically suffocated those who lived there. 

One of them being your mother.

"No progress?" She inquired with a sigh, leading a teacup full of piping hot tea up to her lips. All three of your maids stood in front of her within her chamber walls, bowing slightly. After taking a careful sip, she placed the teacup on its tinier plate, resting it on a coaster. "It's nearly been a month." Another tiring sigh escaped her lips.

"Progress is being made Mistress, however it's not in such a pleasurable way." Irene spoke eloquently, eyes never meeting those of her superior. "Three have kissed her and—"

"My goodness! Three of them!" Your mom's face shifted into that of pure delight, clasping her hands together as she ushered the maids closer with a curling motion of her hand. They obeyed, getting closer as if readying themselves to spill a secret. "Did Y/n kiss back? Is she developing feelings?!" She said giddily, eyes twinkling with excitement.

"One things for sure, she most definitely didn't when it came to Prince Yoongi!" Yeri chuckled playfully, soon getting a light hit on her arm from Chaeyoung. "Hey! You know she hates his guts!" She rubbed at her arm soothingly.

"While Yeri could've said that in a more professional manner, yes, she is correct." Irene uttered, catching the Mistress' attention. "It appears Sir Yoongi has caused quite a ruckus these past few days, along with Prince Jimin. I'm not entirely sure where their hearts lie, but I do know it's become problematic—as you've might've noticed in the palace Mistress." Irene paused, waiting for her superior to say anything, but she just nodded once in urgency, waiting for her to continue. "Prince Hoseok and Prince Taehyung have caught sincere feelings, based on my observations. Madam Y/n however, shows no sign of interest or wanting." She finished, bowing once more.

The older lady took in all the information given to her, slowly nodding her head in understanding. She placed her hands in her lap, deciding the next course of action based on what she was given. 

"I-I did notice that Y-Y/n spends a lot of t-time with P-Prince Namjoon and Jin too!" Chaeyoung added meekly, bowing her head hurriedly. Your mom chuckled at her antics, waving her off. 

"Thank you for the input Chaeyoung. You just made my choice much easier!" Abruptly standing up, she quickly headed out the room with the three following behind her. "Irene, I'd like you to gather everyone in the living room, make it with haste!" She grinned, feeling a new sense of thrill as she sped down the halls.

I sat on the middle of my bed, languidly flipping through the pages of a book I had gotten from the library—one that didn't necessarily grab my attention—hoping to distract myself for the time being. A sigh flew past my lips as I read over the same paragraph for the fifth time, ultimately giving up on the book as I flopped backwards on the bed.

"Stupid men making my stupid heart hurt." I huffed, blowing a stray hair out my line of sight.

It was silent for a few moments before I heard my door opening without a knock. Was it Irene or Yeri? Maybe Chaeyoung? I lifted my head, meeting the emotionless gaze of Irene.

"The Mistress needs your appearance downstairs in the living room. Please waste no time Madam." Without waiting for my response—giving a tiny bow—she left the room with a click leaving my door. 

I raised an eyebrow, sitting up on the bed. Mother hasn't asked for me since the first day of them living here, usually I'm the one to go to her. My nerves started to misbehave on their own, thickly swallowing a bit of saliva. 

Throwing on a high-waisted black skirt and a beige sweater, I exited my living quarters and padded down the hallway, catching a glimpse of Satan heading down the steps. I nearly halted in my steps, stomach churning distastefully. I really hope mother isn't up to anything of the sort, or has found out anything. With much slower steps, I made my way down the staircase, already seeing the seven men that were situated on or around the couches. Taking in one deep—yet very shaky—breath, I found myself getting closer and closer to the area that awaited me. 

This was not bound to go well.

"Ah Y/n! You've finally arrived! Come quick!" Mother grinned with content, ushering me over with her hands. The others watched me from a distance, and I made sure to never once glance at either Satan or Jimin, having more bitter feelings towards the former. 

Once I made it over, she quickly pulled on my forearm with a tsk, not hiding her impatience or blatant excitement. She had me standing, facing the guys who either situated themselves on a couch or armchair. Jungkook was the only one standing.

"What's going on mother? Why have you gathered us here all of a sudden?" I questioned, silently praying it had nothing to do with what occurred the previous night. She squeezed my arm, now standing a bit to my side.

"I'm so glad you asked dear. Recently, I've been thinking of some amazing ways for you to progress your relationships with the guys. Now, I'm here to discuss one of them with you." Her pupils were practically glowing, hands clasped tightly together as she stared at each and every one of us. I ogled her in complete horror, never ready for whatever random idea sprouts from her brain. I just knew I wouldn't like this.

"And? What is it?" Satan said somewhat rudely, impatiently waiting for whatever it would be. I scoffed, still never meeting his gaze all while knowing he was definitely glaring at me. A light scolding from Hoseok was heard before my mother continued. 

"For the next three weeks, this week included, my dearest daughter will be visiting each one of the three kingdoms belonging to you all. This will strictly be one week, no more no less!" She grinned, elegance and poise dripping off her figure. The exact opposite of my current state.

I gaped up at her like a fish out of water, ignoring every comment being said into the atmosphere. There's no way she's expecting me to go to some unfamiliar environment all the way across the country just to live with people that would probably attempt to assassinate me?! Absolutely not. 

"Y-You can't be serious.." I mumbled, continuing my one-sided staring contest.

"Will all of us be attending the trip?" Namjoon inquired, intrigue written across his face. He chuckled softly, eyeing your astonished figure, finding the sight rather adorable. 

The Mistress shook her head, putting up a finger. "Only those who live at that kingdom shall assist Y/n for that week. Think of it as a once in a lifetime bonding experience! Isn't that just exciting Y/n!" She turned to her daughter, just to see the horrifying expression that still crossed my features. A light giggle escaped her lips as she waved me off, as if she was expecting this reaction. "I've already contacted your parents beforehand in case a decision like this were to occur, so do not fret."

"Who's spending quality time with Princess first?" Jungkook completely disregarded that statement, only focused on his question. A smirk found his lips. "I'd love to get some more private time with our Princess~" He giggled mischievously, finding my eyes in a playful wink. 

I just felt ten years of my life being deducted in that singular moment. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this entire thing and they're already trying to put dibs on me!?

"Oh silly! I've already chosen Ekadal Kingdom for this upcoming week, starting in two days to be exact. But because some journeys are farther than others, we'll all as a whole be moving to one of my smaller kingdoms to settle down for those three weeks." She mused, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I perked up at the information, eyes shining brightly at the mention of the kingdom. Ekadal was Namjoon and Jin...right? A pleasing smile crept onto my lips, knowing it'd be a full week of nothing but relaxation and no unnecessary drama—maybe a few egotistical lines from Jin but I could get around that.

"Oh? Really?" I didn't want to show my satisfaction, but I knew I was terrible at hiding certain emotions like these. I rocked on my heels, soon meeting the proud gaze of Jin, who immediately stood up.

"I bet you're quite excited to spend some quality time with yours truly!" He haughtily announced, making his way over to my side, the smile never leaving his plump lips. "I assure you that our library won't dare disappoint darling." I nervously chuckled, nodding at his endeavors. "Oh! And our dazzling garden that just welcomes—"

The abrupt standing of Jimin caught all our attention, watching as he sent a silent glare in my direction before furiously stomping out the room without looking back. The youngest sighed while watching his brother leave, raking a hand through his curly locks.

"Don't mind him. He's not used to being denied of what he wants or 'claims'." The male muttered the last word, putting air quotes around the word. With a roll of his eyes and a final flirty wink in my direction, he followed after his brother silently. 

I pursed my lips, trying to figure out why the oldest sibling kept making a big deal out of "owning me," as if I was nothing more than a raggedy doll being thrown around. It makes me wonder if this was how he was raised—only given what he desired. It makes me genuinely curious about all of their lives and their upbringing actually. Was Satan always like this? Was there a reason as to why Jungkook was so touchy? Was there more behind Jin's egotistical behavior? 

They all had something so distinct about them personality wise, and it makes me ponder on whether there was more to this than what meets the eye.

Status: Edited

A/N: BOO! Did I scare ya?👻

                            ♡••vote••comment••save••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 911 29
Maybe for certain people, they thought your life is perfect. Everyone been taken care of you and love you since you are a princess. But, princess lif...
187K 8.5K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
293K 17.3K 20
โI wish we could've met a totally different way. I hate to admit it, but I won't deny it... I wish you would fall for me the way I feel I'm falling f...
30.5K 1.6K 44
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...