•| His Intoxication |•

Af like_a_Moonlight_

"You're mine" He yelled at her as he slammed her body against the wall, holding her shoulders firmly as he gl... Mere

▪︎Introduction▪︎
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
(NOT A CHAPTER!)
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

151 3 0
Af like_a_Moonlight_

Zaviyar POV:

It's early in the morning and I'm at our home  gym which is located down the basement which i decided to set it up, doing some sit ups as i thought about the panic attack i had yesterday and those voices and whispers in my head. I far as i know Arslan told me that i fainted after mumbling weird stuff that he couldn't understand. And today is my wedding and i don't know why I'm nervous for. I finished sit ups as i drank some water from my water bottle as i looked at my watch. 7:17 AM. I guess i should do some pull ups til its 7:30, i have nothing to do today anyways.

After doing some pulls up, it was 7:34 as i grabbed my towel to wiped of my sweat as my gaze fell on my phone's homescreen wallpaper. Ayzel.i hope she won't leave me like she did or else I'll-

"Zav?" Arslan voice came from the stairs as i turned around i saw him standing at the bottom of the stairs with two mugs in his hands.

"Why're you here so early?" I looked back in the mirror as i was putting my shirt on.

"I got you coffee. Here." He grinned as he offered the mug to me which i gladly accepted.

"You looked cool while doing pull ups" he chuckled as i let out a breathy chuckle.

"Why? You wanna steal me from Ayzel?" I chuckled as he laughed.

"Only if i were a girl i would have kidnapped you on your wedding. Haaa what a scene would create" he said looking at the ceiling as both of us laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever" i took a sip as he said.

"You have an appointment at the Saloon" he said as he looked up from his phone.

"Salon? What are they gonna do on me? Make up?" I chuckled he shook his head as he placed a hand on his waist. Looking like a disappointed mom.

"Tch tch tch. Drop that sarcasm or I'll beat you up with my new flip flops" he said as he strolled towards the stairs.

"Yes mommy" i said as he glared down at me.

"You gonna come here or not" he said as he glared at me.

"I'm coming I'm coming wait" i said as we walked up to the first floor.

Ayzel POV:

"Ayzel wake up you have to go to the parlor!" Hira dragged me by my leg as i woke up.

"W-what?" I said as i yawned.

"Shut up and get up you have to goo" she yelled as i sit up straight with my hairs flying everywhere as i rubbed my eyes.

"I'm going I'm going ugh weddings" i groaned as i stretched, walking towards the bathroom with my eyes still closed.

"Ayzel that the window you gonna jump out of it and kill yourself then be my guest" she held my shoulders and pushed me toward the bathroom as i chuckled lazily.

"Sorry" i dragged as i close the bathroom door behind me.

"It's my wedding today" i mumbled as i looked in the mirror with a frown.

"It's my wedding?" I mumbled again.

"It's my wedding!" I yelled as i heard a yell from outside the bathroom.

"Yes it is!" Hira shouted as i chuckled.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face and went out down the stairs towards the dinning room.

"Salam and Good Morning" i greeted as Yawar teased.

"Good mornin' bride of the day" he said as Sarah corrected him.

"Bride for 2 days Yawar" she said as he blushed a bit.

"Yeah...that" he mutters as all of the cousins started to tease him.

"Madame it's 12:43 pm and we all have finished our breakfast so eat it alone" Hira said as they all got up from their seats as i stared at them blankly.

"Happy Wedding my little sweetheart" walked past behind my seat as she pats my shoulder.

"Yeah Happy wedding to me. Tch." I muttered mockingly as i eat in silence.

I finished my late breakfast and went to the living room only to find workers running here and there and commands and orders being thrown back and forth. That's when i spotted Hafsa with Hassan by her side, i assume talking to eachother.

"Hafsa?" I called her as she turned around and gave my a soft smile on which i smiled back.

"You need anything?" She asked as Hassan informed her that he has to go somewhere. She waved a hand at him as again turned to her.

"When are we going to the Parlor? It's one already" i said as she fished out her phone from her sweatpant pocket which she wore at home.

"Umm... it's time for Zuhar. So lets go after praying ok?" She added as i nodded and walked toward my room upstairs.

After praying Zuhar Salah and also praying for my wedding to go Smoothly, i got up to brush my teeth and went back downstairs to find Hira, my cousins and Mama as they are also going to get ready from the parlor.

We reached the parlor and they immediately told me to change my clothes to my Lehenga. And God it was so heavy, i felt like i was wearing rocks.

Hira was sitting next to me texting to someone and we know who that someone is-_-. The Make up artist was literally applying layer after layer after layer of foundation and concealer like Bruh I ain't got that much spots that you are gonna turn me into a snowman. Tch. The make up went kinda smooth and the hairs...that moment was my end. As if they weren't making a hair bun but wrestling with my locks. Hurted like HELL.

Ooff now i know why Ayseha was saying that being a bride is not easy. As they were pinning the dupatta to my hairs and pins after pins after pins into my skull i swear to god i don't know how with i even remove them.

As i looked at Hira god-dayum, the girl was glowing in that shimmery purple lehenga, her hairs, her make up and the whole look, MashaAllah. If i were a boy i would have married her instead. Mama was also looking like a queen and when she took a glance at me her eyes filled up with tears.

As we were wait for Hassan to pick all of us up from the parlor. Hira was lecturing me to not to talk much because of the make up as i was rooling my eyes only.

"Yeah roll them completely back, maybe you'll find a rusty brain in there" she said as she smirked at me knowing that i can't yell at her because of the layers of foundation. It was like my face on the make up not the make up on my face.

"Hey Ladies..lets get going-" Hassan dragged and walked inside the room, looking all Handsome as i can say Hafsa didn't even noticed him tch. As his gaze went to his Fiance, she was playing games on her phone looking all hottie and Beautiful in the navy blue lehenga.

"Umm.. lets go?" Hira waved a hand infront of his face to take him out of his trance.

"Oh yeah lets go" he clear his throat as all of us walked out to the car, chuckling.

"Hassan, lets go?" Hafsa tugged of his sleeve as he smiled faintly at her.

"Jee (yes) lets go" Hassan offered his forearm towards her as she chuckled, holding it tenderly.

The ride was About 30 minutes long but Thanks to Allah it was not thst hot as winter was around the corner.

After a good 30 minutes, mama helped me out of the as Hira fixed my dupatta and we walked to the backdoor of the hall. So that no one could see the bride yet especially the groom.

"Ooff it was a hectic ride" Hira said as she fanned her face with her hands.

"Ayzel?" My Father came insude as tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Baba no don't cry" i said as i hugged him tightly.

"Oh my Princess has grown up alot. It was like yesterday she started walking and tiday she's gonna be a martied woman" he said as he hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"Oh no no Ayzel you are not crying you know how much it worth for the make up?"  Hira scolded me as she took a tissue and dabbed it on my cheeks.

"Yoo miss Bride" Yawar came inside as We all looked at him.

"Umm..wrong timing?" No one answered.

"Yawar aren't you gonna cry" Ayesha asked him as Hassan wrapped his arms around his shoulder.

"Huh.. you're saying that because you want to tease me for the rest of my life while looking at the wedding Video right?" He raised an eyebrow at her as she nervously chuckled.

"No it's just that your sister's gonna be away from you" she said as yawar scoffed.

"I would be thankful and i will pray some Nafals (Additional prayers, it's your choice to pray them anytime) at home" he said as all of us laughed.

"The Qazi is here" Haris, Hassan's younger brother and informed us.

"Ok call him here" my father said as Hira and mama grabbed my shaking hands.

'I'm gonna be 'Ayzel Khan' oof it feel so weird'

My thought were cutted off as the Qazi entered the brudal room in which i were Sitting.

" shall we begin?" The Qazi asked as i nodded.

"Ayzel Ahmed, Daughter of Ahmed Sahab, do you take Zaviyar Khan, Son of Ali Khan Sahab, as your Husband?" Qazi stated as i repeated after him.

"I, Ayzel Ahmed, take Zaviyar Khan as my Husband, Qubool hai Qubool hai Qubool hai" i said i a shaky voice as Hira rubbed soothing circles on my back as my mother held my hands while shedding some tears.

"Please sign here" Qazi said as i took the pen from him with shaky hands and Signed in the places he told me. After Signing all of us made dua and then the Qazi placed a hand on my head, wishing me good luck and Happiness in this Nikkah.

"Now we gotta wait for your Mr. Grumpy to say the vows" Hira sniffled as i turned to her.

"Aye you cried?" I smirked a bit as she bursted into tears again i guess.

"Why shouldn't i? My bestie is gonna be a married woman and i can't call her my wife anymore becoz that jerk will take her" she wailed aswe all chuckled.

"Hey Come here" i hugged her as some of the tears gather up in my eyes also.

We stayed like that as we shed tears and hugged each other.

"Guys it's time for the bride's entry" Hassan said hurriedly

"Yeah yeah lets go" hira sniffed as she fixxing my dupatta and dabbed the tissue on my face.

"All done" she said, smiling through her tears.

The huge doors which looked like those royalcastle doors, they were opened by the Staffs and we got to see the inside of the venue. It was a Red Royal themed. I was gawking as i was walking toward the stage.

There he was. Standing there, looking like king as he kept like head high and smiled softly towards me.his hairs perfectly gelled backwards, showing his handsome forehead and his ocean blue eyes sparkling with a glint of excitement. He was wearing a black Sharwani suit and had a shawal which was draped over from his left shoulder going around back to his right forearm.  'MashaAllah'  this was the word that i could thought of right now. As i was right infront of him. He offered me his hand which i stared at for 2 seconds then placed mine on it. I felt like butterflies in my stomach and electric shock-like went down my spine.

"You look so beautiful MashaAllah Ayzel khan" he whispered as i stared at him with a small smile.

"Thank you" i smiled softly as he looked at me as if a staring at a masterpiece at the museum.

We sat next to each other as the photographer came, telling us to come to the hall outide the Venue Hall and told us to pose. And their demands for the poses were in the skies.

"Sir wrap your arm around her waist"

"Ma'am look in his eyes"

"Sir kiss her forehead"

"Ma'am give me a soft smile"

"Sir stare at her lovingly and Ma'am you have to look at his chest smiling shyly"

All the time, Hira, Arslan and all of my cousins plus Yawar where standing in the entrance of the giant hall where our photoshoot was. All they did was teasing us until i was red due to embarrassment. And hira and Arslan made kissy faces at us which even made Zaviyar blush and look to the opposite direction.

"Now connect your forehead" the Photographer demands as we looked at each other but we did as they said.

"Damn Darling your Bindi ( a piece of jewerly which is pinned on the bride head and goes to the center of her forehead, search it if you're curious) is sharp as hell, it is stabbing my forehead" he chuckled as i chuckled a bit.

"You're mother bought this and you don't even know how much this lehenga is heavy" i said in a low voice as he smirked, staring at me as he pulled his face away.

"Don't worry, I'll take it off later at in my my room" he winked as my eyes widened.

"Zaviyar!" I squealed as i hit his chest softly.

"Ok ok sorry my Love" he chuckled as a flash suddenly came from the camera of the photographer as we looked at him in shock.

"You guys look cute talking to each other" the photographer grinned as we thanked him.

"Guys lets go back to the Stage!" Arslan shouted from the other end of the hall.

"Coming!" Zaviyar shouted back as he held my hands, intertwining our finger as he nudged our intertwined hands.

"What?" I asked as he grinned at me which made me smile as well.

"Shall we take a run, this hallway is huge" he said looking at the front as i followed his gaze and he was right, it is huge so i nudged our hands again.

"We shall" i smile as he gave me his most charming or should i say his billion dollar smile which i return with my toothy smile.

"1" he started to count as i gipped his hands tightly.

"2" i said as his grip on my hand became stronger.

"3" we both shouted as we ran across the hall while giggling and laughing like little kids. Thats when we failed to noticed the photographer took a video clip of that beautiful moment.

When we reached the other end of the hall infront of the venue hall's huge door. We leaned against the wall as we laughed.

"That- that was good" he said as he grinned like a kid.

"True i never had i good laugh before like that" i exclaimed as he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Today for the first time after many year I'm happy and i laughed out loud just because of you Ayzel. Thank you." He said as i saw sincerity in his eyes.

"Your welcome. Shall we go now? They will think we ran away" i said as he chuckled.

"What's wrong in run away now we're a couple now" he scrunched his nose as i laughed.

"True" we entered the hall again and the guest were staring at us in awe as we smiled past them.

The ceremony went smoothly and it was the time for the Rukhsati. As i was biding goodbyes to my family, Zaviyar stayed by my side all the time.

"yawar you said you will not cry" i laughed through my tears as i saw Yawar crying.

"I'm gonna miss you" he hugged my waist as i hugged him back tightly.

"I'll miss you too" i placed a kiss on his cheeks as i wiped his tears away.

"Now its my turn shoo shoo" Hira popped up from the crowd and hugged ne as if I'm going to the war.

"Ayzel!!" Hira wailed as i chuckled but my tears were coming out again.

"It's okay I'll call you daily" i insured her as she sniffed, pulling away.

"Promise?" She showed me her pinky as i and Zaviyar chuckled along at her cuteness.

"Promise" i said as i also kissed her forehead.

"Now Hira come here" Zaviyar suddenly said as she glanced at me confusedly. I nodded my head to reassure her.

"Ooff my little troublemaker don't cry hmm" Zaviyar said as he squished her cheeks. I laughed at their siblings behavior.

"But Bhai take care of her please" she said as Zaviyar Wrapped his arm around her shoulder as we walked towards the cars.

"I promise" he said as he gave her a soft hug on which she gladly hugged him back as i smiled at them.

"Ayzel?" I turned around and saw Hafsa with tears in her eyes.

"Come here my Baby" she opened her arms as i ran toward her, throwing my arms around her waist as we cried for a while.

"Hafsa I'm gonna miss you" i sobed as she smiled sadly.

"I'm gonna miss you too love" she said as she kissed my temple.

She was a second mother figure when my mom was busy or sick, she used to get me ready for my school, do my hairs and pack my lunchbox. She was the one who comforted me through my hardships and an angel in my life which i didn't even asked for.

"Zaviyar" she pulled away as Zaviyar came toward us.

"Yes partner " he said jokinglyas her and Zaviyar's had a frenemies relation.

She took my hand and Zaviyar's hand and placed my hand over his.

"Once you hold her hand, please don't let it slip. She's an angel. Give her allthe love she deserves and make sure to take care of her. Don't let your Queen drop her crown and you too, don't let him drop his crown and  if it did. Pick it up and place it back on each other's head. Be with each other in every tough path and every hardship" she said as we nodded at her and smiled at her which she returned.

For the last time, i hugged everyone and i sat in the passenger seat with the help of Zaviyar.

The ride was quiet as i saw Zaviyar's Anxiously tapping his fingers on his thighs when suddenly he grabbed his phone and connected the bluetooth to the car and blasted a song as i flinched and turned to him only to see him looking at me lovingly.

"Baby, I love you to the Moon and back
  Baby, i love you to the moon and back
Ain't nobody above see the stars in the Sky
When i look in your eyes
I'mon the moon and back" he sang in his angelic yet deep voice to lighten up my mood as i chuckled at him. He gestured me to sing along as i sang with him.

"You wanna eat something" he asked as he lowered the volume.

"Umm...yeah" i said as he nodded his head excitedly.

"To the McDonald's drive thru" he suddenly shouted excited as he raised his fist in the air which was a bad idea, it hitted the car's roof.

"Ooff... ouch that's hurts" he said as i held his hand which he hitted on the roof.

"Be careful" i rubbed my thumb on his knuckles as he stopped the car infront the Drive thru.

He ordered an oreo Mcflurry as i gaped at him with wide eyes.

"What" he frowned as he took another bite of his vanilla strawberry Mcflurry, enjoying the taste melting on his tongue.

"How did you know i like Oreo Mcflurry?" I said as he chuckled.

"Well now i know" he rolled his eyes as i laughed.

We sat there for a while enjoying each other's company and had a good laugh together.

'Maybe he's not that bad. Maybe.'

(A/N: Salam my beautiful peoples.....
Eid Mubarak to y'all. I wish you a happy eid❤💃)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
64.3K 6.4K 37
Vansh raisinghania is a bloody cold heart murderer. Who only murder girls between 20 to 30... Because of his past he hate girls to core that he becom...
4.8K 136 12
Adrian is new to town and decides to explore Hawkins. When she stops for ice cream, she meets a gorgeous girl and has to get to know her better. - ...