Pyaare Rishte (Lovely Relatio...

By shafdeep

Peep into know more 📖...... More

Charecter Sketch
Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5(long Update)
Part:6(long Update)
Part:7
Part:8
Part :9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12 (long Update)
Part:13 (long Update)
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18(long Update)
Part:19
Part:20
Part:21
Part:22
Part:23 (long Update)
Part : 24
Part:25 (long Update)
Part:26
part:27(Long Update)
Part:29(Long Update)
Part:30(Long Update)
Part:31
Part:32(Long Update)
part:33(Long Update)
part:34(Long Update)
part:35(Long Update)
part:36

Part:28

566 48 20
By shafdeep

Same day(SM) :

By now all the guests were gone and now the Raizadas were left ......all we're sitting and discussing about tomorrow that is Haldi Ceremony......Kaka comes there with the box ....

Kaka(keeping the box on table)Ē'i bāksaṭi SDC team āpanākē ditē balēchē(this is the box SDC team said to give you)....

Lavanya (looking at the box): what is it...

Khushi: didu may be necessary things for tomorrow....

Payal : ya I think they must have forgotten to give this to us .....

Riddhima: open and show am so excited that to see...

Khushi : bhabhi let it be surprise na.....

Anjali: ohho Khushi these are things na your surprise will be surprise only just show the items ...

Nani&dadi: ya that's true Anjali betiya/bata....

All others :ya now come on open....

Lavanya: okay let me open the box.....

As all we're looking what all items will be in box as soon as the box got opened whole living room was some unusual smell and that's it all went blank ....

Somewhere in Delhi:

Shayam (evilly smiling): by now all would have been lying unconscious....

Raghav(evil smirk): ya just like lifeless body.....

Rohit Malik(keeping his both hands on each of person's shoulder): ya this is just a trailer but movie yet to come....

Shayam: not we cannot underestimate those people .... As soon as they gain the consciousness they will start joining the dots and some how they will know that we are behind this....

Raghav: ya your right shayam....not we but you shayam.... they have No idea that we are also in this behind you we will be together and destroy that  family....

Rohit: that's my boys and very proud of you both ....the work which I left and finished you both will finish it up very soon before the weddings......

All the three stood and where laughing evilly .....

SM:

After some time all one by one we're gaining the consciousness but still Nani and dadi didn't gain consciousness...

Karan (getting up): let's put Nani and dadi in dadi's room....

Arnav(picking up Nani): yes come let's go ....

Karan(picking up dadi): Aman call the doctor....

Aman(kneeling is mobile in pocket): i already called our family doctor she is on the way ....

All of them went to Dadi's room and we're waiting for doctor to come ...with some time kaka came along with doctor now doctor was examining both and all we're waiting out of the room for doctor to come....as soon as the doctor came out out attached her with questions....

Doctor (little high tone): hold on all of you .... Patience will get disturbed by your voices....

All: sorry doctor....

Pappa: what has happened doctor are both fine ...

Mama : nothing to worry na if any test any thing just let us know.....

Doctor: as of now nothing to worry i have injected both of them but you all needed to be careful at this age even a small things takes big health issues.... actually what incident happened?

Aman(narrated what happened) : actually doctor waht made them faint?

Doctor: high amount of usage of chloroform ....

Aranv : what the ....but how come doctor ? Chloroform is in liquid form right?

Doctor: yes but it can be converted into gas form like you all faced....
(it's my imagination guys)

Karan : thank you doctor....

Doctor (left from there): take care all of you .....

Pappa(looking at the Raizadas): stay at SM tonight....

Mama: yes your right we can't go in this condition....

Mami(crying): hello hi byee byee until before that incident everything was goodwa....

Anjali : don't worry mami everything will be fine ....

Payal : ya but I don't understand anything kaka said SDC team gave us ...

Lavanya: ya payu di even am thinking as because even while the team was attending ceremony non of them said about the box...

Khushi (looking at them): i spoke with Riya (pA of SDC)....she said non of the SDC memeber gave any parcel or box to kaka .....

Aman : kaka come here ...

Kaka(cake catching his head): yes baba...

Karan: what happened even did u faint...

Kaka: yes baba just now I saw doctor leaving all okay ...

Akash : all okay kaka just that anai &dadi are weak....

Aman: kaka did any of the SDC member gave you that parcel....

Kaka:no baba actually a small boy came and said that one he is one of SDC member's brother and his sister said to give this box as they were waiting for him in auto .....

Nk: okay you go kaka take rest ....(turning to all)this is something unusual.....

Khushi : exactly nk because we didn't invite any of SDC family members....

Arnav : what the.....then what am thinking that should not be true ....

Aman: arnav I think it only him...

Karan : but how come shyam is in hospital right ...

Akash : he might be on bail .....

Nk : don't underestimate him akash Bhai he even might have been escaped...

Anjali : but as Roy uncle said he msut have been recovered ....

Riddhima : ya your right Anju bhabhi but he can't do all this things alone ....

Payal : hmm yes something we are missing....

Lavanya: yes that's true we are missing something.... He is not in the condition both physically & financially to plot against all of us ....

Khushi : might be a chance that he is getting support as he connected to Malik's ....

Pappa: ya that's true shaym is friend of Rohit Malik's son Raghav....

Mama : hmm like father like son they both are hell behind our family and even shyam is linked with them....

Mami : hello hi byee byee saasuma was feeling something badwa will happen as she felt it happened....

Mama: don't worry Manorama you still calm only they you will be able to handle maa&masi ....

Mami : Hello hi bye bye am going to Dadi's roomwa and will stay will them tonight....

Arnav : mama & mausa please you both too take rest ....

Pappa: hmm okay you all too take care come manohar let's go to my room ....

Mama: okay Vivek and you all children too take rest tomorrow we need to start with haldi ceremony too....

Pappa: ya we will do as pre we planned everything no matter how the evil is will we end this now once for all...

All : ya all together....

Arnav : we need to keep more tight security in SM and RM....

Karan : your right Arnav even we need to appoint bodyguards too....

Aman: hmm yes the bodyguards will accompany everyone of us when we will go out of RM and SM....

Akash : ya and need to increase the CCTV cameras too....

Nk : and we all should personally keep on each and every things & everyone....

Khushi : ya slide doubt on anyone we should immediately check on them or anything....

Payal : ya when it's time for family and safety nothing matters....

Riddhima : ofcourse Payu we need to strong and alert....

Lavanya: hmm yes we should not let that evil peoples win on.... It's time we should end this forever....

Anjali : as long as we are together nothing can harm us and we should show them to they are we should think a step forward and I said we should be alert in everything....

All the boys were proud of the girls for there presence of mind strength and allotment and most importantly the didn't set and cry for all this things this to tough and decided to fight for the family.... No women is less than a man... Both men and women are equal.....

Aranv : first thing tomorrow to call you know about the status of shyam case...

Aman: ya your right aranv if shyam is on bail or he ran away they should have informed us....

Karan : ofcourse if shyam of the jail then surely he will harm or family....

Nk : and he did Karan jiju we are highly disappointed by the police....

Akash : even commissioner sir that if Shyam is out he will target a family so it's there responsibility to alert us...

Nk : nannav as you said tomorrow first without any delay wish should call commissioner sir and no about the status of Shyam...

Karan : no come on guys you will we will take some rest and see what has to be done....

Aman : but in all this we will not be only worrying instead of you will stay strong and fight together and this one for all.....

Khushi(changing the topic) : enough course please don't spoil the moods for this and we should enjoy the wedding....

Lavanya (smiling): of course we have worked a lot and planned a lot so no stop for enjoyment and making the new memories....

Payal (join Khushi &lav): wow  so tomorrow is haldi ceremony and everything is themed as yellow.....

All understood that they are trying to change the atmosphere and join them even  they too don't want to spoil their moments because of  that bastard Shyam and Maliks.....

Nk : so we have lott of work to do ....

Akash : ya now time to get some sleep....

Karan : lets sleep together in my room

Aman : that's nice idea karna...

Riddhima : all girls in girls room...

Girls (happily): yesss....

Arnav : what the....good night all. ..

All : good night ....

All went to get some sleep and after sometime Arnav came out of the room because he was thinking about this di and khushi but to surprise his di messaged him that she is fine and not too forget strong too after reading message he was about to turn back to room and he saw Khushi was going towards the terrace and he followed khushi as he know she must be disturbed by the incident but specially should be disturbed by hearing shyams name....
Khushi senses someone that she knows that someone is no one other than arnav....

Khushi (turned with faint smiley): arniee am fine ...

Arnav (smiled and hugged her from back) : ya i know my shonna is strong enough but why not to stay with you ....

Khushi (hugs his hands on her stomach): arniee they  must be planning something beyond our imagination and ...

Arnav(turnes her to face him): don't worry shonna we all together....and as you said yes they will plan something beyond or imagination but we should be a step head and think and not forget stay alert....

Khushi(hugging him tightly): you know Arnie how i use to feel when that Shyam used to touch me .....am strong enough to handle him but sometimes it's just too much ....

Arnav: is it was in my hands I will just repeat came out of his body and he will know that pain shonna that is what punishment should be not only for shyam but to even Malik's tooo....

Khushi : Hmm we all together will show them hell.....

Arnav(kissed her hairs): hmmmmm no leave all that Shonna come on now let's get to the rooms you need to take rest  right there is lot of work to do for haldi ceremony....

Khushi : ya arniee we should get some sleep even you rest now am okay after starting with you ....

Arnav (creassing her hairs): you know you will always have me by your side just share with me anything and everything shonna.....

Khushi (kissing his cheeks loudly): i will my arniee.....

Then after that both turn back to the respective rooms to get some sleep has tomorrow is the haldi ceremony....

                        THE END

How was the update???

Dear readers if you all like the update please do vote and comment.....

Dear silent readers please do vote....

Dear readers if any suggestions please do tell me......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 21.5K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
128K 3.6K 12
Here is a FS on Sheetal track. Peep in to know more.
321K 14K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...