The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 34

7K 166 1
By MafiaAngel8394

I woke up for the third time today and still felt tired. I looked over to see Luca still asleep. I climbed out of his bed and walked to his door and opened it then exited out of his room.

I walked down to my door and entered my room then closed the door behind me and I walked to my bed. I sat at the end of the bed and grabbed my remote control then I exited Hulu and entered YouTube.

I turned on funny videos to help try and wake me up. The video played and my eyes immediately wanted to close. There was a knock on my door making my head jerk towards it to see Lorenzo peeking his head in.

"You feeling okay, Sorella?" Lorenzo asked making me nod my head while furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you sure because you look pale." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

"I'm fine, Enzo. I'm just tired that's all." I lied, then smiled at him softly hoping he would change the subject.

"You can take another nap if you would like, I don't think Dad would care." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

"Would you like to take a nap with me?" I asked smiling gently at him.

"I never thought you would ask." Lorenzo said making me laugh and shake my head tirelessly.

He closed the door then walked over to my bed and lay down. I crawled up from the end of the bed and lay beside him.

Lorenzo covered both of us up, and then I closed my eyes and darkness took over me for the fourth time today.

Alessandro Romano

I searched everywhere for Lorenzo and he was nowhere to be found. I decided to look in one place...Our sister's room.

I walked upstairs and then straight to her room. I cracked open the door to peek inside to see Lorenzo and Yaszy sleeping together.

I walked over to Yaszy and leaned down to place a kiss on her forehead but when I did, I felt heat coming from her body.

I slowly and softly positioned my hand on her forehead so, I can feel her temperature and when I did she was burning up.

I pulled away my hand and place it on her shoulder and it was burning hot. She was definitely sick.

I walked out of her room and walked down to Dad's office where he and Emiliano, and Matteo, Dante are at. I walked in and looked at Emiliano who was talking to Dante about something.

"Alessandro, son. What's wrong?" Dad asked making everyone stop talking and look at me and Dad.

"I went looking for Enzo and found him sleeping with Sorella, but when I went to kiss her forehead she was burning up." I said making Emiliano stand up.

"Let her sleep first, and then check her." I said making him nod his head hesitantly.

"I was wondering why she was sleeping all day." Dante said making our heads snap in his direction.

"What are you talking about, brother?" Matteo asked standing up slowly getting ready to go check on our sister.

"She went from sleeping with Alessandro to Luca and now she's sleeping with Lorenzo." Dante said making Matteo run to our sisters' room with the rest of us following behind him.

We ran into our sisters' room and Emiliano rushed over to Yaszy and started shaking her which ended up waking up Lorenzo.

"What's going on and why are you shaking our sister?" Lorenzo asked Emiliano who didn't answer and just kept trying to wake our Sorella.

"She's not waking up." Emiliano said, then put his head down against her chest.

Emiliano started doing CPR on her making my eyes start to tear up. Emiliano did CPR for some time and she started coughing up blood with her eyes still closed which made Emiliano turn her to her side.

"Why is she coughing up blood?" Matteo's voice cracked making me look over to see tears running down his face.

"She must of threw up blood but ended up choking on it. I have to do some scans and run some tests on her, which means I gotta take her to the hospital." Emiliano said.

"Take her, we'll grab Luca and them and head straight to the hospital." Dad said making Emiliano nod his head and pick up our sister the bridal way and carried her out.

Yaszy Romano

Darkness. That's all I see.

I tried opening my eyes, but it was like my body didn't want to. It was like I was in a coma but I can't be, can I? Nothing happened to where I would be in a coma though.

"Tesoro?" I heard a voice crack, but no one was around or could be seen. What is going on with me?

"Tesoro, if you can hear me. Please wake up, we can not lose you again. We need you, please wake up." The voice spoke out.

Alessandro?

I tried moving my mouth but nothing happened. "Dad, why isn't she waking up?" I heard another voice and recognized it as Luca.

"I don't know, Son. I hope she wakes up soon because seeing her like this breaks my heart." I heard my Dad's voice.

"Emiliano, why isn't she waking up?" I heard Luca's voice again.

"She choked on her own blood in her sleep and, it made her brain lose circulation and blood flow so, I hate to say this but I think she's in a coma, I only think that because all of her tests and scans can back clear." I heard Emiliano's voice.

Coma... I was in a coma.

No.

No! This can not be happening!

A better question is how did I choke on my own blood in my sleep?

I tried moving my hand or something because I can not be in a coma. Some people don't wake from it, what if I'm one of those people?

I heard machines beeping furiously around me. "What's going on with her!" I heard a voice I recognized as Dante's snap.

"She's trying to wake up but something is stopping her." I heard Emiliano speak out.

"Hello, brat." I heard from the darkness.

No. No. No.

A light formed and a person figure was standing in the middle of the light.

It moved towards me and I couldn't do anything but just watch this light move towards me. "Did you miss me?" The person said.

Jake.

I can hear the heart monitor going off like crazy and I can hear my family screaming out my name and trying to get me to wake up but I couldn't.

"I was hoping Kevin killed you, but I guess you got lucky." Jake spoke and another light appeared beside him.

"Hello, Bitch." Mary appeared in the light beside him.

"She can't talk, she must have choked on her own blood bad enough to where she can't talk." Jake said making Mary laugh dark.

"I-I'm not afraid of you two." I choked out.

"Oh, she can talk." Jake said.

"L-Leave me alone." I choked out again making them chuckle.

"Awe, she finally found her voice." Mary teased making Jake laugh.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled making the two floating lights disappear.

Beep beep beep beep...Flatline...

Alessio Romano

Beep beep beep beep...Flatline...

Emiliano kicked us out of the room and multiple nurses rushed into the room and they injected medication into her Iv and used a Defibrillator on her.

The boys were a mess knowing at any second we could lose our Principessa again but forever this time. "Is she going to be okay, Dad?" Domenico's voice cracked.

"She's a fighter, she'll be alright." I said and immediately regretted saying it.

Emiliano and the nurses walked out of the room. "Her heart stopped but she's stable now." Emiliano said making us all sigh of relief and making me not regret telling Nico what I told him about his sister.

"That's good, right?" Giovanni asked while bouncing his knee up and down.

"It is." Emiliano said looking at his sister with so much hope on his face.

"Let's just hope she wakes up, soon." Lorenzo's voice cracked as he spoke.

We looked at her through the window and it shattered my heart to see her like this. Once I get my hands on Elena and Kevin I swear to god, I will make them want to be dead.

They put my sweet baby girl in so much pain and now she's in a coma because of them. I hope she wakes up soon because I don't know how much of this I can handle.

Losing her in the first place was too hard on me and now seeing her in a hospital with tubes down her throat and machines connected to her.

I heard small sobs come from Luca who was in the corner of the room with his knees close to his chest. I walked over and sat beside him on the couch that he was sitting on.

"She's going to be okay, Son." I said kissing his head hoping he would calm down soon because having one child in the hospital is enough but two that's my breaking point.

I looked over to see Alessandro sitting alone with a cold expression on his face as tears ran down his face. He was staring down at the ground making me walk over and sit beside him while holding his hand in mine. "She's going to be alright, Son." I told him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.8K 102
The Dark Ghosts, one of the most feared gangs in New York formed by only five girls. They are cold, dangerous, fearless and ruthless, yet broken on t...
41.8K 1.2K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
411K 7.9K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...
210K 4.8K 49
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...