legend of vox machina x male...

By LordOf_Crimson

to be continued when season 3 comes out The legends of Vox machina the heroes that don't know what the hell t... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

430 9 1
By LordOf_Crimson

Vox machina were outside the castle celebrating the death of the Briarwoods with everyone in the city and while they were celebrating they all saw multiple dragons start to fly towards them and destroy everything around them.

Y/n " Oh shit. "

Time skip

Pike was healing Percy while he was unconscious, he then regained consciousness and pointed past Pike.

Percy " Look out! "

Pike and Vax look back to see an acid dragon spit acid at them, Vax  helps Percy to his feet and they all start to run.

Vax " Move de rolo! "

Acid starts to rain down near them but they got underneath some cover, they then see the others except Y/n use a door to block the acid when the acid stopped Grog threw the door away.

Vex " First fucking door that helped us. "

Vox machina then looked to see a massive dragon :

The dragon then charged up a fire breath attack and launched it at the castle at first it didn't destroy it but then the flame turned blue and got smaller. The castle was then destroyed and Thordak flew onto the newly destroyed castle and landed at the very top.

Thordak " A new age is upon you, the rule of the Chroma Conclave! "

Another Dragon then destroyed a ship leaving and it landed nearby, at Gilmores.

Vax " Is that Gilmore's? Oh Gods! "

They then all run to see Gilmores in ruins and they start to look for Gilmore, Percy sees him and starts to get the rubble out of the way. Everyone else sees this and goes to help.

Grog " Step back Percy, I got it. "

Grog easily gets the rubble out the way and they see Gilmore severely injured.

Vax " Don't move old friend, I'd thought I'd lost you. "

Gilmore " [ grunting in pain ] Oh it was very close, just let me gaze onto your brooding eyes before I shuffle off this mortal coil. "

Vax " You're not going to die, not today. "

Vax looks at Pike and she starts to Gilmore but she couldn't heal him fully and Gilmore's leg was still injured.

Pike " I'm sorry the leg'll have to wait, I'm tapped out. "

Gilmore " At least you healed my face, the most important part anyway. [ at Vax ] Well second most important part. "

Everyone there was stood there just watching Gilmore flirt with Vax.

Gilmore " Everyone take whatever you need, preferably discount items... Oh screw it take it all go! "

Vex then walked offer to a bunch of different arrows and started to take some.

Vex " All of these, thank you very much. "

Scanlan starts to look around for stuff to take and sees a belt so he goes to take it but Grog snacthes it away.

Grog " Uh huh Grog likes this belt. "

Scanlan then looks for something else and finds something but Vax takes it.

Vax " Saw it first Scan-man. "

Scanlan then sees a bottle and went to grab it but Pike picked it up.

Pike " Hey finders keepers. "

Scanlan then looked to see a broom and picked it up.

Scanlan " Aw man a broom, weak. "

Then the ground around them started to shake, Vex looked to see buildings collapsing as fire starts to come toward them.

Vex " Oh shit Gilmore does this place have a back door.? "

Gilmore then garbs a box, opens it to show a travel crystal he grabs it.

Gilmore " In a  matter of speaking everyone draw near! "

Vex " Where's Scanlan and Y/n? "

Scanlan " Coming. "

Scanlan runs to the group with the fire quickly approaching them, Gilmore reached his hand out to Scanlan.

Gilmore " Give me your hand. "

Scanlan managed to reach Gilmore and grab his hand at the last second they were then all teleported back to vox machina's home.

Scanlan " Yes I'm alive! Oh Gilmore I'd kiss you right now but you'd inevitably fall in love with me and that's be messy so ... eh. "

The travel is crystal is destroyed.

Vex " Lets get everything we need and get the hell out of here. "

They all started to collect their stuff and Gilmore tried to help but Vax stopped him.

Vax " Easy friend. "

Vax then helps Gilmore to a seat.

Vax " Thanks for getting us here. "

Gilmore " Hmm. "

They all stopped collecting stuff and opened the front door to see Y/n using his alchemy circle to make a portal to Whitestone and sending people through.

Y/n " Let's go everyone! "

Vex " Y/n! "

Y/n looks to see vox machina and Gilmore run up to him.

Y/n " Hey guys listen make sure everyone goes through, then you go. "

Grog " What about you? "

Y/n " I need to stay brimscythe was apart of the chroma conclave so they'll want to know why I look like him. They'll chase me until they know, so go. "

Everyone then heard a roar and looked to see the ice dragon charge at them.

Y/n " GO NOW! "

Vox machina and Gilmore went through and Y/n closed the portal, he then looked to see the ice dragon Vorugal land next to him.

Vorugal " You resemble brimscythe what are you foul human? "

Y/n " I'm the champion of the Goddess Trixhea, Y/n L/n a demon cursed me to share the same scales as brimscythe after I ripped a part brimscythe's throat out. "

Vorgual then sent an ice breath at Y/n but Y/n opened his alchemy circle to absorb it, Y/n then shot out his lightning blast that he copied from brimscythe. The blast his Vorgual and made him stumble back and made him fly into the air, then the acid dragon Umbrasyl shot out a acid breath attack at Y/n but Y/n used his alchemy circle to create a dome around him made out of stone. The acid melted through the dome but Y/n was unharmed, the tree nearby was then opened and on the other side was vox machina Keyleth used her vines to grab Y/n and pull him through the portal in the tree. When Y/n made it through the portal it closed behind him and Y/n landed on the ground.

Keyleth " You ok? "

Y/n " Yeah they know now what I am and they are not happy. "

Vax " Now what we need a plan? "

Yennan " I'll help with that come with me. "

Yennan then lead vox machina to a planning room, back at emon Umbrasyl and Vorugal met with Thordak.

Thordak " Did you dispose of them? "

Vorugal " Most but some escaped with magic and one had brimscythe's power and scales. "

Thordak " Hmm he could be a problem. "

Umbrasyl " Thordak the escapees could gather forces to fight against us. "

Vorugal " I'll go and deal with them. "

Thordak " No stick to the plan plunder this land and bring me its spoils. "

Umbrasyl " And me my king? Westruun's teeming with gold. "

Thordak "They you shall get me that gold and after that you shall hunt down those vermin and show them the wrath of the Chroma conclave. "

Umbrasyl " With pleasure. "

All three dragons then flew off and as they did the screen turns black as this chapter ends

Author note : I hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye 

Words : 1221

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 274 10
Y/N and her friends battle against another snake army that are literally on fire and a general leader named Aspheera who knows Spinjitzu. She sought...
262 0 27
basically a bunch of story ideas and kinda one shots💡 specifically for x reader/oc stories feel free to comment and leave your ideas. not sure if...
51.3K 2.6K 41
[Reader] was a normal girl who loved playing Mobile Legends. She was an avid gamer and enjoyed escaping into her own little world. Reading the latest...
34.8K 999 32
(Currently on Hiatus Till Season 3 Comes Out) In a magical realm called Exandria is a group of mercenaries called Vox Machina. They're misfits turned...