A stroke of luck from Mr. She...

By ilovelego

Jacqueline's boring life gets interupted when she meets a special someone at an Ed Sheeran concert In Florida... More

Chapter 1 - Arizona tea
Chapter 2 - That's bad ass
Chapter 3 - I barely know you, but I miss you like crazy
Chapter 4 - what Kian doesn't know, is going to hurt him a lot.
Chapter 6 - Thanks Trevor. I think.
Chapter 7 - Kian's point of view.
Chapter 7 - The Plan B of the missing room key.
Chapter 8 - The beginning of the "Tease"
chapter 9 - Road Trip
Chapter 10 - Trevor's Point of..... hahah...... babies.....
Chapter 11 - Damon Fizzy
Chapter- 12 The little details
Chapter- 13 "

Chapter 5 - One more chance will only do you so good.

812 22 2
By ilovelego

Sam's P.O.V

Do you know about those morning when you feel like you're  glued to the bed? You feel fast asleep but you know you're half awake. No matter how hard you try you cant get up, its so relaxing and it's perfect. This morning one of those mornings. It came to the point when I was about 3 quarters awake, and I flung my eyes open. Today was playlist, and I had to get down to the lobby a half an hour early so I could tell the guys about the "Jack" plan. I already told Mckenzie about the plan so she knows not to wake Kian up, and if he does to distract him until I came up to get him. She was still asleep, so I quickly put on shorts and a tank top and head to the door. I was about to close it when I popped my head in the door way, Kian was still fast asleep. "You better love me for this Kian" I whispered.

"How can an Elevator go THIS slow"!! When the elevator doors opened I didn't hesitate to run out of the elevator. " SAMM"!!! said Ricardo. They all huddled around me in a big group hug. "Guys I really missed you and I want to talk, but I need to tell you about something". "Nobody wants to know about your heavy flow and wide set Vagina Sam" said Connor. (I hope you know what that was referencing, because if you didn't, that would be awkward) They all started to laugh, I was standing there completely unamused. " GUYS I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND" I yelled. They all stopped laughing and stood in silence.

So I told them about Kian and Jack, and about how he didn't have her phone number, how I met her while getting tea, and Kian doesn't know I have her phone number and how Jack has no idea how that I even know who Kian is. 

"So what happens next? what do we get to do"? Trevor asked. 

"I was just about to get to that. Yesterday I invited Jack to playlist and she is probably going to walk through those lobby doors in like 7 minutes. So Trevor, Ricky, Connor and Ricardo you guys stay here and if Jack gets here......i dunno..... hide her. Jc, you come with me so we can go wake up Kian."

"Wait! How are we supposed to know if it's Jack or not?" Ricky shouted.

" I don't know just...................... shout Jack at every girl that walks through the door". I said as Jc and I ran to the elevator.

It was getting to the point where me and Jc had to run to our room to wake Kian up in time. "Ok, were in room 109- JC!!!".

He was at the vending machine a couple doors back. "I'm just getting tea I'll be there in a sec". I didn't have time to wait so I unlocked the door and walked inside. 

Kian was still sleeping, but Mckenzie was gone. She was probably at starbucks. " KIAN IF YOU DON"T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW I"M GONNA JUMP RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU"!.

 "Go ahead then". he said half asleep.  "Hey whats going on in here"? Jc said walking through the door. 

"JC"!! Kian said springing out of bed.

Well im glad that woke you up.

"This elevator is the slowest thing ever" Jc said.  I had to get down to the lobby before them and I knew the elevator was going to take atleast 3 more minutes.

"IM TOO FAT IM TAKING THE STAIRS"  I yelled. I could hear Kian starting to follow behind me but Jc stopped him. "Its a dark and cold december but I got you to keep me warm" said my phone. It was a call from Mckenize, I could tell from the ringtone, but I didn't have time to answer it. I also didn't have time for stairs so I jumped down the middle of the railing, skipping about 2 floors. 

"RICKY, has Jack gotten here yet"?

"No, no body walked throught those doors yet, except for a ratchet old lady."

"Ok well I when Kian gets down here I need you to distract him- I was interupted by Ricky running over to Kian while screaming KEEN DA BEAN!! I think he got the point. 

I motioned for Jc, Ricky and Kian to walk over here and we all indulged in a big group hug. "Ok I would really love to sit and chat but I think we should get going" Kian said as he started to walk to the doors. 

"KIAN NO DON"T GO YET!!" Connor yelled. Kian turned around. "Umm why? 

"Because... you didn't give us all hug yet." Connor said with one of his famous smiles. Kian couldn't say no to that.

He gave Connor a big hug and when he was in mid - Trevor hug, Trevor and I both spotted Jack. " Ahhhhhhh": we said in a high pitched voice. Kian took a couple steps back from the trevor hug.

"SAMMM!!!" Jack said as she ran right passed Kian to give me a hug. I wasn't expecting a hug but I was expecting Kian to recognize her from behind. I also thought Jack would have turned around to meet some of the boys but she stayed fully facing me. I could tell she was exetremely uncomfortable. She was trying to avoid meeting anyone. I eventually got impatient, so I grabbed her shoulders to turn her around so she was fully facing Kian. She took a step closer to him, so they were standing about six inches away from each other. 

"Kian" she said quietly. 

Kian didn't say anything, he didn't even look at us. His Jaw had dropped to the floor and he kept his eyes trained on Jack without saying a word. We all watched, and we all never said a word. We didn't say a word but we all watched Jack run out the lobby doors. 

"That would be really awkward if that was the wrong Jack" Trevor said breaking the silence. 

Jacks P.O.V.

I actually can't believe what I just did. This whole week I was wishing I could talk to Kian,even if it was just for a minute. And when I had the chance, I ran. It was just so easy to run, I could have stayed but that would have meant actually talking to Kian. I didn't know what to do. I was afraid that if he got to know me he wouldn't like me anymore.  I was now sitting on the beach outside the hotel, but I was in a spot where I know Kian wouldn't find me. There was no body even close to where I was sitting. 

I hate myself. This is just going to lead in to deeper depression. Why did I run! That was actually the dumbest thing ever. It was just getting to me the way he was looking at me, and I couldn't find any words to say and I don't even know Kian at all. "Jack" said a familiar voice.   I jumped a little. It was Kian, he was standing right behind me. "Kian"?

That's all I could think of.  

"Maybe one day we'll move on from conversations that include more than just our names" he said as he sat down beside me. I think he could tell I didn't really want to talk because he wasn't saying anything, and he wasn't looking at me either. We were both sitting beside each other staring at the ocean.

"Where did all of your friends go"? I said.

Kian looked at me, suprised. It was odd because the last and only time we  had a conversation, there was screaming fans and a live band playing. It was much nicer hearing his voice now. "They all left for playlist". Kian said with his eyes steady on the ocean. "Why didn't you go?

Please don't say to talk to me."

"Why? I should be talking to you because you obviously had nothing to say to me. I had no idea Sam was planning to invite you to playlist, or that he even ran into you."

"I didn't either. He texted me asking If I wanted to go with him. Alone".

Kian turned his head to face mine. " Wait. Do you like him"? I could hear disapointment in his voice.

I went over what I was about to say next, trying to talk myself out of saying it. I took a deep breath and said the next few word as fast as I could. " If we're being honest here I had absolutely no interest in Sam. I couldn't if I tried because I couldn't keep my mind off of the boy I met at the Ed Sheeran Concert. The same boy that ran away from me that night. The same boy that I ran away from today". That lead to another awkward silence. 

"How did you find me here"? I said. 

His eyes were stuck to the beach and I couldn't get them to meet mine. "The night I met you I couldn't sleep, so after a couple hours of sitting on the balcony I started to walk on the beach and I ran into this spot".

."Did you sleep, That night we met. Did you sleep that night"? Kian said. His eyes were now trained on me, but not exactly at my eyes.

" Well , yeah, but not a lot. I have insomnia anyway. "

"Kian i'm sorry. I'm sorry I ran away, and i'm sorry you're not at playlist. I'm sorry im awkward and boring. I'm sorry I can never find the right words to say, I don't want to say them."

" They probably wouldn't be good enough anyway" I mumbled to myself.

"So anyway wheres your girlfriend? I didn't see any girls in the lobby" I said.

" You're actually joking right? I'm so awkward around girls. I've never had a girlfriend. I'm even awkward around Sam's girlfriend."

I tried to take all of this in.  There was an exetremely attractive boy sitting inches away from me - alone on a beach. He's never had a girlfriend, and he was missing out on something he had probably waited forever for, just to talk to me. " You don't seem awkward around me" I blurted out. 

"That's because i'm not awkward around you Jack, you're not like any other girl i've ever met. Are you even real? Because you seem so perfect."

I opened my mouth to say something but sneezed instead. "Sorry it's really cold out here". 

I don't even no what I was even going to say next. oh wait I remember now. I opened my mouth to say something but i was interupted when Kian put his arm around me.  "Is that okay"? he said

"Yeah thats okay".  

The ocean was so pretty, I wanted to make an exuse to drop Kian off at playlist because I felt bad that he was missing it. But I couldn't keep my eyes off it. Its so pretty at this time of day.

I was looking at the ocean but Kian was looking at me. He leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek,  holding it for a few seconds before he pulled away . "Is that okay Jack". he said.

He was making me nervous, and I was getting colder. " I-I guess so". I leaned in to Kians shoulder to try to get warmer. He was really warm.

" Is it okay if I told you that I like you" he said.

He didn't even know me, and I didn't know him either. I did like him back , but I still think he didn't mean it. It was a word that could be said about anything. For example I like pizza, like I really like pizza. 

"No Kian, I don't think thats okay. And I think I should drop you off at playlist, it only started about 20 minutes ago, If we leave now you can probably still get in". 

Kians P.O.V.

I unlocked the passenger door to the car we rented. I'm so stupid, I actually thought Jack would have liked me. She was beautiful, I'm just some guy that makes videos on the internet. 

"Hey Kian, it might help a little bit if you unlock the door" Jack said throught the door.  Whoops, I forgot she was still here. She opened the door and climbed in the drivers seat. God she was so cute. When Jack reached down to put her seatbelt on her hair flipped off her shoulder. Everything she did was so perfect. 

It was becoming routine - the awkward silences. This one wasn't really awkward though, but I didn't want to say anything because she was mad at me. I shouldn't have told her I liked her.

I reached over to turn the radio on in an attempt to break the silence. 

"You're hand fits in mine like it was made just for me" said the radio. 

"Omg I love one Direction!" Jack said excitedly - which made me smile.

She started singing a long, she knew every word. Her voice was so sweet and delicate. So gentle and soft, it was beautiful, just like honey. Before I knew it I was singing along too, her voice  persuaded mine to be heard. So I went for it."You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you"....  Jack looked at me a flashed a huge smile.  You're just so fucking adorable, I thought.  Jack jerked her head to face mine, we were already in the parking lot of the stadium playlist was in, I had no idea how we got here so fast.

She was still looking at me, and she was wearing a blank facial expression with raised eyebrows.  Her lips were slightly apart, and her overall facial expression mostly said suprised to me. After about 2 minutes of her staring at me I realized that I didn't say my last thought in my head, I said it out loud. 

"Really, do you actually think that Kian"? She said.  

"Um listen, I should probably head get going now, I don't want to miss anymore of it." I said as I stepped out of the car.

"Oh okay, well have fun." She said - or tried to say with a straight face. I was about to walk through the front door when I looked back at the car. Jack was still sitting there, with both hand on the wheel. But she was staring at her feet. 

I did something wrong, or maybe I did something right, but whatever this "something" was I didn't do enough of it.

Jacks P.O.V

What did  I do. I fuck everthing up. I'm completely useless. I literally had three chances to make it right with Kian, and I blew them all. And it was all because of my insecurities. I just want one more chance with Kian. One more chance thats all I need. I promise. 

I jerked my head to the right when I heard a knock on the window, It was Kian. 

"Jack If we don't call it a date, would you want to come to playlist with me?" 

Authors Note : 

Sorry  I took so long to update :(  I literally typed this chapter out 3 times and I accidently deleted it every time. But Now that its up I hope you like it.!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 575 22
What are best friends for?
133K 3.2K 30
189K 4.5K 22
Delilah is a 14 year old loner from Minnesota. When she finds out she's moving to California, she's crushed. Leaving her neighbor, Connor Franta, was...
108K 2K 27
Meredith Carters, she's that girl on YouTube that sings and has fun. She has around 2 million subscribers. That's her internet live. Her real life is...