š‡š„š€š‘š“-š’š‡š€šš„šƒ; arth...

Galing kay trulvr

怐ļ»æ š—®š—暝˜š—µš˜‚š—暝˜š˜ƒ x š˜§š˜¦š˜®!š˜°š˜¤ 怑 š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ, a lawyer-turned-youtuber and a baker unexpectedly meet... Higit pa

overview
playlist
graphics
act one
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
act two
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
act three
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
epilogue
author's note

five

4.7K 91 49
Galing kay trulvr

new instagram post from eviebradshaw

liked by arthurtv, max_balegde and 23,496 others

eviebradshaw officially a @tommyhilfiger girl !!

-

view all comments . . .

max_balegde you're gonna make me question my sexuality
eviebradshaw i could never 😘

arthurtv you look pulchritudinous
eviebradshaw how thoughtful of you, mr television
arthurtv not you too
leonaqueen WHAT IS THIS

arthurnfhill can't believe you're not hungover anymore
eviebradshaw just got over it this morning

glambyflo stunning ❤️‍🔥
eviebradshaw no you 🥰

leonaqueen you're so famous now, wtf (and hot)
eviebradshaw girl, if you think this is famous, what's rihanna? (thank you)
leonaqueen a queen, obvi (you're welcome, bby)

usera i did not expect to see arthur flirting in this comment section
userb HAHAH RIGHT?!?

tommyhilfiger welcome to the family!!
eviebradshaw ❤️❤️

georgeclarkeey ew, why do you look good
eviebradshaw thanks sweetheart
georgeclarkeey fuck off

chrismd10 i thought you were an arthur girl
eviebradshaw chipmunk
chrismd10 sorry, too soon
arthurtv ummm
userc OH MY GOD 😭😭

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

FLORENCE

hey evelyn,
i know we haven't actually met yet
but i'm arthurs roommate and we're
having a few people over to watch movies
in a few hours. would you want to come?
read 4:12pm

yeah, of course! thanks for the invite x
read 4:13pm

great! I've been wanting to meet you
for ages!!
read 4:13pm

really??
read 4:13pm

hell yeah! arthur talks abt you all
the time. he was actually the person who
mentioned inviting you, but he pussied out.
dont ask me why
read 4:14pm

aww, that's so sweet! he shouldn't be
scared of me tho, i'm not that scary lol
read 4:15pm

omg of course not, he's just a sook. also,
please don't tell him i told you this. he will
actually kill me.
read 4:16pm

hahah nah, i won't mention it!
when do you want me over? and where
is it?
read 4:16pm

oh, i'm so sorry. i'm actually an idiot. come over
whenever, but everyone else is coming around 5-6.
it's at 13 hillcrest drive.
read 4:17pm

great, thank you! see you soon!
read 4:18pm

can't wait x
read 4:19pm

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

EVELYN STOPPED OUT the front of her friend's front door. Did she knock, or was there a bell? Had she remembered to spray perfume? Did the wind muck up her hair? Was she overdressed? Oh god, she was underdressed! Her thoughts were never ending, sending her into a spiral as she fidgeted on the front doorstep in London at five forty-five in the afternoon. No, forty-six. It was five forty-six.

Before her nagging mind kept her from doing something any longer, the blonde reached forward and knocked loudly on the door. Immediately, she retracted her hand and held them behind her back, whistling a light tune to try and calm herself down. Why was she so nervous? It was just Arthur. Arthur.

"Hello?" Evelyn heard from behind her. She instantly span around, lips straightened from her inner nerves as her eyes widened. Walking up the front path was another woman who looked to be around the same age as her, with darker hair tied back in a ponytail and a bag dangling from her hand. "Are you Evelyn?"

The blonde by the door failed to hide her surprise. "Yeah . . . yeah, I am. Sorry, who are you?" She asked, making sure her tone was as polite as possible. The girl approaching her laughed.

"I'm Shannon, I'm Chris' girlfriend . . . the one you called a chipmunk," she explained, urging a laugh out of the blonde as she reached her side.

"That must have really hit him deep, but it's lovely to meet you," Evelyn smiled with a tilt of her head.

Shannon nodded eagerly. "You too, and yes, because he knows it's true. He does really look like a chipmunk," Shannon laughed. "And also, nobody in this house knows how to answer doors, so just walk in."

Shannon lead the way, reaching forward to open the door as Evelyn flushed with embarrassment. Just as the door swung open, the pattering of steps filled their ears, both girls looking up to see Florence running down the hallway.

"Sorry, I was coming!" She shouted as both Shannon and Evelyn stepped inside, both adorning bright smiles. "Oh, Evelyn, oh my god, you look beautiful!"

Florence immediately stepped forward and pulled the nervous blonde into a hug. Evelyn gently wrapped her arms around her as she grinned, her anxiety suddenly disappearing at the friendliness of all the strangers.

"Thank you, you look gorgeous too!" She said before they both pulled away, Florence giving Shannon a quick hug before leading the two down the hall. However, before they could get very far, a dog came sprinting down the wooden floorboards, instantly jumping onto Evelyn's legs. "Oh, hello."

Shannon laughed as Evelyn leant down to pat the fluffy dog, Florence groaning in annoyance. "I've been trying to teach him not to do that!" She sighed, placing her hands on her hips as she watched her dog jump all over Evelyn to the point where she just let him.

"What's his name?" She asked, looking up at the girl in front of her looking mildly annoyed, yet she could tell it was harmless.

"Emery, he's a golden retriever-german shepherd," she said. Evelyn's entire face softened, letting a soft aww escape her lips as she stood up.

"That's adorable," she whispered, smiling down at the playful dog. Shannon shook her head as a gentle laugh passed through her mouth before she placed a hand on the back of Evelyn's shoulder and led her forward. "Who else is coming?"

"Uh, Chris will be here soon, he was running a bit late. Darcy's here, she lives here too, and that's it. Not that many people, so don't worry," Shannon explained as they walked past some of the open doors.

"Oh, Arthur," Florence sang as she skipped in front of the two girls. Evelyn had to bite her lip to hide her laughter. "Come hither, please."

The boy hummed in the distance as the three girls entered the kitchen and dining area of the house, not immediately looking up from stirring his pot of pasta cooking on the stove. However, when he saw three people walking into the room out of the corner of his eye, he glanced up, his neutral expression immediately switching to a joyous one once he locked eyes with the familiar blonde.

"Evelyn? What are you doing here?" He smiled as his eyebrows raised, resting the wooden spoon on the side of the pot to walk around the counter. Shannon and Florence laughed beside the girl.

"Flo invited me," she shrugged with a soft smile as he stepped closer, pulling her into a quick hug. Inside her mind, she screamed. They'd never hugged before. Why'd he hug her? Was it because they were friends? Friends. Yes. Because they were friends, and that's what friends did.

In the background, the front door slammed open, followed by a loud sorry that echoed through the house. Evelyn and Arthur pulled away from one another, the girl looking at him with confusion. He merely laughed.

"Chris," he nodded just as the blond walked through the corridor.

"Hello, hello," he greeted as he walked into the room. "Oh, hello, Evelyn. Fancy seeing you here."

The girl smiled at him. "Evening, Christopher."

"Can you lot hurry it up, please!" Another voice sounded from the room over. Evelyn looked over with furrowed brows. "I'll start the movie without you!"

"Don't you dare," Chris quickly replied as he raced into the other room, Evelyn hiding her laughter by covering her lips with her hand.

"Calm down, Darce. We're coming," Shannon yelled back, looking at Evelyn and rolling her eyes before following her boyfriend. Florence quickly trailed behind her.

"Do you wanna help me cook?" Arthur asked as he walked back behind the bench, glancing over the pot to make sure nothing was stuck to the bottom. "I could probably use it."

Evelyn laughed. "Of course. Believe it or not, I actually love cooking," she smiled, watching Arthur laugh as she approached his side of the bench. "I can't say I cook ravioli that much, though."

He looked up with a surprised expression, lips parted with confusion. "What- How did you know it was ravioli?" He breathed out with a hint of a laugh.

She grinned. "Because they're squares, silly. What sort did you get?"

Arthur pinched his fingers above his nose as he let out an embarrassed laugh, shaking his head as he grabbed the empty packet he'd left on the bench.

"Plain meat and cheese," he read before sharing a small, innocent look with her. She nodded, grabbing the wooden spoon he'd left leaning against the pot to continue stirring it.

"So, made any new videos, recently?" She asked with a gentle smile, watching the soft pasta swirl in the boiling water. Arthur hummed from beside her as he pressed his back against the bench right next to where she stood.

"No, I'm struggling to think of ideas," he explained as he stared at the roof, tapping his foot against the floor in thought.

Evelyn tilted her head to the side as she stopped stirring the pasta, letting it simmer for a moment as she pressed her hands against the countertop. "I can't really help you there, but if you're ever doing a cooking video, I'm free if you need help."

Arthur pointed a finger at her as he turned to face her, expression suddenly brightening even more. "That's a good idea, you know. I've been wanting to do something like that for ages!"

Their conversation continued on until the pasta was plated and left on the table, the rest of the people within the house exiting the lounge to eat their own bowl-full. Darcy greeted Evelyn kindly, shaking her hand before everyone finally sat down to eat. Quickly, without the others noticing, Arthur snapped a picture of the girl beside him: Evelyn.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

arthurtv updated their instagram story

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.7K 103 11
Collection of Oneshots about Youtubers mainly Sidemen and their friends eg) ChrisMD, WillNE, Arthur TV, George Clarke
11.8K 78 29
Your older brother Simon is a youtuber in a group called the Sidemen. They are currently living in the sidemen house all together, you get into a bit...
31.4K 775 31
"I think we're two polar opposites." "Well I suppose it's a good thing opposites attract." "That wasn't as smooth as you think it is was." Alexandra...