๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐„๐’

Por -kkate

"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ" Mรกs

๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐„๐’
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐“๐„ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐Š๐€๐“๐„!

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—

8.8K 562 65
Por -kkate

-FAYUNA MICHELLÉ

"STOP Kai, you making me horny," Faye said with a pout on her face causing him to laugh.

Faye was now in her 9th month of pregnancy and she was no longer having sex.

Her doctor didn't say she had to stop Faye just thought it was too much of a risk.

What if her water broke while they were fucking?

It was getting to the point where she didn't even want to lay with him because her hormones were at an all-time high, but here they were.

She was about to just make him turn around so she didn't have to look at him.

"Baby, I ain't even doing nothing, I can't look at you?" He questioned with a smile causing her to roll
her eyes playfully.

"No, 'cause you know what you doing," Faye said causing him to shake his head.

"Then I got to wait a whole twelve weeks after Kaia is born to fuck my man again, ugh I'm gonna cry," Faye pouted, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"It's gon' be okay mama," Kai said after wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead all while trying to hold back his laugh.

"Wait, I thought it was six weeks mama?" Kai questioned.

"I-I'm taking extra just be 100% sure," Faye mumbled, now full-blown crying.

"Shit, I'm finna cry now," Kai mumbled to himself.

"It's okay mama, you gotta calm down cause you gon' stress yourself out," Kai told her, rubbing her back soothingly so that she could calm down.

"Think about it mama, by that time our anniversary would've swung back around, I got you then," Kai told her.

"You promise?" She questioned as he wiped her face.

"I promise ma, " He answered while pecking her lips.

"Girl it's too early for you to be kicking, waking me out of my sleep and shit,"' Faye mumbled as she did her daily 3 am walk around the house.

That's the time Kaia woke her up every day, Faye was used to it by now.

"Let's go back to bed," Faye said as she waddled her way down the hall, going back to Kai's room.

"All that kicking you doing, you might as well come out- what the fuck" Faye said, halting when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen.

"Girl I was just kidding," Faye mumbled when the pain slowly went away.

It wasn't long before she was hit with another one.

"Y-you're doing too much now," Faye said as a tear rolled down her cheek, leaning against the hallway wall for support, she then felt something wet trickle down her leg.

"Really girl? right now?" Faye mumbled when the pain slowly subsided.

She quickly waddled back into the bedroom so that she could wake Kai up.

"Kai," Faye said while shaking him lightly, he didn't move.

"Kai" She repeated, louder than before, still no response.

Faye whimpered when she felt another contraction, gripping Kai's arm with strength she didn't even know she had causing his eyes to pop open.

"The fuc- What's wrong baby?" Kai questioned, now fully awake and alert when he saw tears rolling down his girlfriend's cheeks.

"I-It hurts so bad Kai," Faye frowned as she cried causing Kai to furrow his eyebrows.

"She's coming?" He asked as he got up from the bed, Faye just nodded.

"Okay mama just breathe, come on and sit down," Kai instructed, doing all the things he learned in the "Early Parenthood" classes he forced Faye to take with him.

He was glad that they were fully prepared for this moment.

They already had both Faye's & Kaia's hospital bags packed and in the car, they had the things that needed to be refrigerated in a lunch bag in the refrigerator, and Kai had his things together.

Kai quickly went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth before grabbing both his and Faye's hygiene bag and going back into the room.

"You okay?" He asked her and she nodded before crying out when she felt yet another contraction.

Seemed like Kaia was in a rush.

"Fuck a natural birth, GIVE ME THE DRUGSSSS" Faye dragged causing Kai to shake his head.

"This damn girl.." Dana said while shaking her head at her daughter's antics.

They had been in the hospital for about 3 hours and Faye was going through it.

She was tired, in pain, and she was hungry.

Those three did not mix well.

So currently, everyone was feeling her wrath.

Kai had already called their immediate family and close friends and they all were at the hospital waiting, even though he said they didn't have to since it was about 6 am now.

But Kaia would be the firstborn, first niece, first grandchild, the first baby in their little circle so everyone just had to be there.

Lord knows Kaia was going to be spoiled rotten.

"Oh, y'all think this is funny? Y'all got about five seconds to give me a damn epidural" Faye cursed when she saw both the nurses and her family attempting to hold on to their laughs.

"They can't give it to you now, it's too late mama," Kai told her and she just mugged him.

"Kai...I think you should just sit this one out hun," Samaria mumbled causing Kai to shrug.

"Okay, I need everyone except the father to exit the hospital room, you all can stay in the waiting room or look through the viewing window," The doctor finally said when she entered the room.

Eventually, the large family piled out of the room, leaving a few nurses, the doctor, Kai, and Faye inside.

"Okay Ms.Winters, let's see if it's time to start pushing," The doctor said causing Faye to prop her legs up.

"I-I can't do it Kai," Faye cried as she held his hand tightly.

The amount of pain she was feeling at that moment was unexplainable.

"Yes, you can mama. You almost done, you got it." Kai encouraged, moving her natural 4a curls out of her face.

"We just need two more pushes, Ms.Winters, you're doing great," The doctor added.

"I'm so hungry Kai," She cried and he looked at her like she was crazy.

"I know Fayuna, just push this baby out and we can get you a big ass seafood boil when we done," Kai told her and she nodded.

"You promise?" She questioned.

"I promise mama, I just need you to give us our daughter first," Kai said after quickly pecking her lips.

After two gruesome pushes, the loud cries of Kaia Michellè Mitchell filled the room.

"Sir, Would you like to take a look?" The doctor asked Kai, and he immediately nodded.

As soon as Kai laid eyes on the crying newborn, he immediately fell in love.

"Do you want to cut the cord?" The doctor asked Kai.

"Y-Yeah..."Kai answered, stuttering only because he was so nervous.

The fact that he was now officially a father was settling in, it felt like a dream.

After Kai cut the cord, it was time for Faye to meet Kaia.

"Alright Ms.Winters, meet your daughter," The doctor said as the nurse placed the chubby baby girl on Faye's chest.

"She's so beautiful..." Faye said softly slowly moving her hand to touch Kaia's small one.

"...so, so beautiful," Faye mumbled as Kaia's soft cries were silenced as she met her mother's embrace.

Kai on the other hand was a mess, tears were rolling down his cheeks but he didn't even care to wipe them.

"Hi Kaia... I'm your mama," Faye said, speaking softly to the baby as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"She's so beautiful Kai..." Faye said to Kai when she finally looked up at him, only to see that he was crying.

"Awww Kai, come closer please, "Faye told him, holding her hand out to him so that he could grab it, which he did.

She smiled warmly when Kai placed a kiss on her forehead, Faye couldn't even explain how happy she felt at this moment.

"This really our daughter ma...this shit is crazy," Kai mumbled, the whole moment felt so surreal.

"Shh, no cursing around the baby Kai," Faye scolded causing him to laugh.

"She ain't even been out the womb for five minutes and you already starting," Kai said while shaking his head causing a few of the others in the room to laugh.

"Ms.Winters, we have to get her cleaned up if you don't mind"

"Wassup Junior..." Kai said to Kaia when the baby was finally placed in his arms for the first time.

The nurses suggested that he and Kaia did skin-to-skin as they got Faye together so that's what they were doing.

"Ion even know what to say, you had me in here crying and shi- stuff," Kai said as he walked around the hospital room while holding his little baby up to his chest.

"You really are beautiful, just like your mama," Kai told her as she wrapped her small hand around his finger.

"C'mon yo' mama acting like I'm finna run away with you," Kai said while walking over to Faye who was already side-eyeing him.

"If you need anything Ms.Winters just hit the alarm, we've finished Kaia's tests for the most part and it's safe to say you have a healthy baby, we will check on you throughout the day" The main nurse explained and Faye nodded, taking in all the information.

"Okay, Thank you so much," Faye said and the nurse nodded before leaving.

"Come lay with me please," Faye told Kai as she scooted over so that he could have space.

He then placed Kaia, who was already dozing off, on Faye's chest before laying in the hospital bed beside her.

"We really made a baby Kai.." Faye said as she rest her head on Kai's shoulder as they both admired the sleeping newborn.

"I know, I'm so proud of you mama," Kai told her causing her to smile sleepily.

"I love you Kaino," Faye said first.

"I love you too Fayuna," Kai replied

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

243K 7.7K 50
๐š†๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›.
579K 25.7K 41
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"
688K 25.5K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ