All I Care About Is You

By zaidaw75

Wei Ying almost died two years after being taken to the YunmengJiang sect. He was safe and taken away by two... More

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The Wedding Day
Chapter 15
Their Story
Their Story Part 2
Their Story Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Trial
The Trail and Retribution
Retribution
Chapter 38

Chapter 17

1.8K 129 18
By zaidaw75

A-Ying woke up the next morning not feeling well at all. He feels a bit light headed and the nausea is back with a vengeance. He quickly got out of bed but had to sit down quickly  because of the dizziness just then Lan Zhan walked into the room and put his hand behind his lower back while holding his arm. " A-Ying are you fine". He asked concerned. But before A-Ying could answered he threw up. Lan Zhan quickly walked with him towards the bathroom and made him sit with his head over a pot. A-Ying empty his stomach until only gagging sounds came out. Lan Zhan holding his hair back so not to get it dirty. He let him lay his head against the wall as he poured him a cup of water to rinse his mouth. " How do you feel now? Is there anything I can get you? Can I get you ginger tea?". Lan Zhan asked him with a small crease between his brows while releasing some of his soothing pheromones and running his hand slowly up and down A-Ying's back with concern in his voice. " I'm fine Lan Zhan. Thank you. A cup of ginger tea would be nice and some fruit slices please". He answer his mate. Who picked him up and carry him back to bed. He busied himself when he was sure that his mate was comfortable. He first clean up where A-Ying had throw up before getting busy to make him some ginger tea and slicing the fruit that he had fetch from the kitchen earlier on. Once done he went and fetch his lover and brought him over to the table careful not to hurt him. A-Ying once seated gave him a greatful smile and started to eat and drink his tea. When he was done he looked at his mate and said.
" Lan Zhan you don't have to treat me as if I'm going to break. You know I'm just pregnant and we can go to the healer to find out what we can do and what not. And how to help us making this pregnancy easier. What do you say". Lan Zhan's ears turn slightly pink and he nods his head but he also adds. " I just want you to be comfortable both of you". And he put his hand on A-Ying's tummy caressing it lovingly with a small smile on his lips. He lovingly kisses his husband on his lips and pulled him onto his lap deepening the kiss. Their hands roaming over each other's bodies. Stopping short of going any further. Breathless lips pink and swollen they put their foreheads against each other. Slowly starting to even out their breaths. Lan Zhan stood up in one swift motion and took A-Ying back to the bedroom and started to dress him. He comb his hair and styled it simply just with the red ribbon A-Ying once saw when they went to Caiyi Town. Two bangs falls down the side of his the rest of his were put up into a half ponytail.

When he was done they made their way towards the door and Lan Zhan picked up the empty tray planning to dropped it off at the kitchens as they were on the way to the healers. Once outside they notice that Rushie were waiting for them. When she saw them she bowed and greeted them. " Good morning young masters. I hope you had a peaceful night rest". She said. The two bowed back and said. " Yes we did thank you. Just the morning sickness giving me a hard time but I will survive". A-Ying answers. " Don't worry it pass in time". She said smiling at them. They started walking towards the healers pavilion in silence. Lan Zhan quickly took the tray to the kitchen before joining them in the infirmary. Rushi stood to the side silently observing the healer. The healer told A-Ying to take of his robes behind the screen divider once done he was just left in his inner robes. He made his way over and lay on the bed. The healer examine him and once done she told them that all is well. She told him that he can go put on his robes. She wrote something down on a piece of parchment and when A-Ying came back and sat next to A-Zhan she turned to them and asked them if they have any questions. " How long before the morning sickness stop". A-Ying asked.
" It various from person. For example young master could experience it for the first three months or sometimes it last until your ninth month. So there is no definite time frame". She answered sympathetically when she saw A-Ying's pout on his face. " Ginger tea helps alot and it also helped to eat thin slices of raw ginger. Master also must refrain from overly spicy food and drinking wine. Master must refrain from stressing to much. The first three to six months are a very delicate part of any pregnancy. You have to eat alot of vegetables and fruits. I will also advice to drink a warm cup of milk with some honey and ginger before going to bed at night". She said with a smile. A-Ying was not impress and he turn to his mate and said. " Lan Zhan how am I supposed to survive. Tell me. You did this so you have to take responsibility for all of it. You and Wanji he ain't getting if scot-free from all of this". He said while waving his hands comically around. Lan Zhan looks at him with a prideful and a tang of sadness in his eyes and said. " We will take responsibility for A-Ying and Chenqing safety and health and also for our pup. I promise". He said very seriously to his mate. Those around smile at the two and could not help but feel the love and adoration between the two fated mates.

They shortly left and made their way towards the Lanshi to have some tea with their uncle and brother. The Cloud Recess already heard about the good news and congratulate them as they walked past them. Their eyes glances at the lady in red walking beside them wandering who she was. Maybe a long lost family member of their third young master they concluded. Lan Zhan's hand at the back of A-Ying's lower back making sure that he does not accidentally trip and hurt himself. They arrived at their uncles residence Lan Zhan knocked softly waiting for his uncle to answer. Once they heard his voice giving them permission the three of them to enter. Once inside they bowed in greeting when they came up from their bow Lan Qiren waves them over to sit. He Lan Xichen had been talking and going through some correspondence before the three arrived. Lan Zhan helped his mate sit after he and Rushi sat on both his sides. Lan Xichen gave his brother a loving and soft smile before he asked him. " A-Ying how are you and my little nephew doing? Hope you don't have to much difficulty". " We are fine Xichen-ge thank you for asking". He answered. " What did the healer said. Lan Qiren asked him". They told the two everything the healer told them. Lan Qiren nods his head pleased with the healers words. Rushi who has been brewing some tea for all of them and some ginger tea for A-Ying poured them all a cup and pushed it over to them. Xichen stood up and went to fetch some snacks and cakes for them to eat. They enjoyed their tea and snacks in silence. Lan Zhan making sure that A-Ying do not over eat himself but have enough. His brother smiles into his cup. ' Who would've think his baby brother who'd be so attentive and affectionate. He will surely be a great father one day'. He thought to himself. His uncle thinking the same thing. ' I have raised Lan Zhan well. I'm so proud of him and the mate he had become. So full of love and patience'. He watched them with fondness and pride in his heart. His son and nephew sure do deserve each other.

When they were done Lan Qiren cleared his throat lightly to get the twos attention. They had received an wedding invitation from both the LanlingJin sect and the YunmengJiang sect that is truly a surprise after what had happened the last time. He looked at them before he said. " A-Ying and A-Zhan we have received an wedding invitation from the LanlingJin sect and YunmengJiang sect to attend the union between their son and daughter. I will leave it up to the two of you if you wish us to attend. I don't trust them after what had happened. We can decline the invitation I have no problem with that". He told them very seriously. " You have no obligation to go. If there should be a representative me and uncle would go. I don't want to put you in any danger now that you are pregnant A-Ying. The wedding will take place in three months from now. And like uncle said we can decline. We do not own them our presence". Xichen said. A-Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other and then turns their heads towards their uncle and brother. " We will go but we will be careful. If they try anything then we will just leave". A-Ying said. " If that's your decision then we will confirm that we will attend". Lan Qiren said. After that they make some small talk before Rushi excuse herself telling them that she has something to do. She walked out looked around making sure no one can see her then she turn into her ghost form and disappeared from there. Shortly the two boys stood up and left. " Lan Zhan let's go visit the bunnies. We haven't been there in a while. They might be missing us". A-Ying said. Lan Zhan nods and said.
" But first let's go get them some carrots from the kitchen". They made their way towards the kitchen and asked the servants for some small carrots. Afterwards they made their way towards the meadows when they arrived they slowly sits down and waited patiently as the bunnies starts to make their way slowly towards them. They took out the carrots and started to feed them.

They spend the rest of the morning with their bunnies. Revering in the silence and serenity of the atmosphere around them. Starting to feel a bit sleepy after awhile A-Ying laid his head on his mate shoulder.
" A-Ying do you want to go back to the Jingshi so you could be more comfortable". Lan Zhan asked him while placing a kiss on his head. " Yes please". He said Lan Zhan lift his head from his shoulder then stood up and pick him up and started walking to the Jingshi with him. Not long soft snores were coming from his mate. When he arrived at the Jingshi he made his way towards and lays him down making sure that he is comfortable and threw a quilt over him. He scented him and place another kiss on his forehead before he stood up and made his way towards the low table where his quiqin were laying on. He sat down and starts to pluck the strings. Not long a soft melody could be heard flowing through the Jingshi. He closes his eyes and let the melody takes him away to a happy and safe place. A place where he and his family are living happily.

Rushi appeared in the outskirts of Gusulan where the resentment were swirling. She looks at them and the black tendrils transforms into ghosts.
" I'm afraid our young masters lives will be threatened sooner then we anticipated. Three months from now they will attend a wedding at the Jin sect. Found out anything you can no matter how small I want to know. How young master is with pup so his safety will be our main priority and if anyone should try to harm them we will not protect them even if it means their deaths. Also some of you make your way to the YunmengJiang sect. I don't trust that woman. Remember the Burial Mounds do not forget nor do it forgive ". She nods her head as the ghosts starts to dissappear to do what's expect of them. Leave no stone unturned. When they were gone she made her way back to the Cloud Recess a soothing and beautiful tune greets her as she makes her way towards the Gentian House. She enters and made her way over to the bed and lays down not that she had to sleep but it's always nice to relax sometimes.

In koi tower Jin Guangshan were busy planning on how to get the omega. He also renovate one of the dungeons under the thrown room not even his wife knew about this one. This is the one he used to bring the omegas to, to do whatever he wanted to them before he cast them out. There were a big bed with chains on either sides of a persons arms and feet to bound them. It's made so that their legs would be spread wide opened. Silencing spells and incantations were place in and outside of the room. Creams and oils were put inside. When he did a walked around he was pleased with himself. ' Soon you will be mine. I will show you how an omega like you should be treated and bred'. He smiled to himself not knowing that red eyed were watching him. He walked back out and made his way towards his rooms hard just thinking of the omega.

If Fengmian thought that his wife would let go of her hatred towards the young master then he had another thing coming. The wounds on her back had healed and she was like a viper searching for blood and the only ones blood who would satisfied her is A-Ying's. Even his son had develop a dislike towards the boy because of his mother. Always comparing him to the two young masters of Gusu. He can't helped but think that this marriage will just bring heartache and pain. He knows of the obsession that Jin Guangshan have with the boy which truly disgust him. He would always looks at his daughter and hope that she will be safe in that place but since things had been cleared between her and the Jin sect heir he can rest assure that his daughter would be safe and sound in that place. He just wished that his son was more like him than his mother. Their tempers will bring nothing but trouble to their sects. Lan Qiren called him a coward and maybe that's true because he could never kept his wife in line. He could never make her listen to reason. It has always been her way no matter what. He never had a backbone where it comes to his wife did he.

When A-Ying woke up from his nap he looked around and saw his mate sitting across from him at the low table eyes close and his hands on his lap. He stood up and made his way over and as soon as he were close Lan Zhan opened his eyes and moved a little back so his mate could sit on his lap. He put his arms around him as soon as A-Ying made himself comfortable on his lap. He then put his one hand in his stomach and made slow circles around it. A smile plays on his face and A-Ying snuggles into his touch. Nose in his mates scent gland and inhale his sandalwood scent relaxing him and making him smile as well. Their wolves had been extremely quite since they found out they were pregnant and they understands after they heard their story. They have decided to give them the time to mourn what they had lost. And when they are ready. They would be here because they are a part of them and they are a part of them. Chenqing had retracted into a far corner inside A-Ying remembering what he had lost and never got the chance to meet. But he also knows that he will protect their pup this time around. Wanji did the same because he needs time to mourn his pup but they know when they are ready they will once again join their masters. Protect them and their pup. They are stronger this time around. They have family, friends their masters and each other. This time will be different for sure. But for now they will mourn and cry. For now they will heal from what they could not heal before not that they got the chance but they do have it now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 455 9
~ sequel of 'second chances' ~ ~book two of the violet chronicles~ at last our little Lan family of four is complete but what is the wei/lan family w...
71.1K 4.5K 23
A suddenly orphaned, young and weakened omega like Wei Ying, had little chance of escape when some alphas found him hiding in the very forest that wa...
40.9K 1.4K 6
(A/N: I wrote this first in Tagalog and supposed to be just a quote, but... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ MY most-awaited XiCheng angst fanfic! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) Summary: The cultiva...
10.9K 675 7
Wei Wuxian travels to the past. He was totally new to this world. Also he wasn't loved by the people. Future Wei ying would think 'Was the past Wei W...