Bringing The Mafia's Daughter...

By Starr_Kels

The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover... More

A/N
Cast 1
Prologue/ Meet The Characters
1, Losing Her
2, Goodbye, My Happy Ending
3, Free From The Past
4, La Masseria
5, Results
6, My Brothers
7, Rules
8, Shopping With Guys
9, First Day
10, Hunger and Lawton
11, Feelings
13, Talk About Bullies and Fake People
14, Broken Dreams
15, Ignorance and Bestfriends
16, Feels Like Home; Dinner With Family And Friends
17, Charlotte
18, I Miss You, Babe
19, Friend Zone
20, Girl's Outing
21, The Girl and Him
22, We're Family Too
23, Music Links Us Together
24, Step-Mother and Evil Step Sister
Cast 2
25, Feels Broken; Dinner With Extended Family and Step Relations
26, 25 (Part II)
27, Music Festival
28, Unknown Caller and Threats
29, Culprit
30, Fear and Scared
31, Feels Better
32, Birthday Surprise
33, Favors
34, Eating Disorder
35, My Sister
36, Security
37, Be Careful
38, Meetings
39, The Mayor's Death
40, My Family Business and Rauw's Arrest / End
Author's Note😁

12, Memories and Emotions

170 6 0
By Starr_Kels

"Kara..." I heard Daisy call out in the sweetest tone she possessed.

Jovie, Shaun, Henry and I all turned to her with a curious look and our eyebrow raised at the sudden change of tone. Daisy was far from the sweetest and she certainly was annoyed when she saw me speaking to Kiernan or any of their friends at school.

"I heard La Masseria are having a party..." She started off and we knew the continuation.

"You're not invited, Daisy" Jovie rolled her eyes, making her angry.

"Shut the fuck up, I wasn't talking to but Kara and she gets to decide who is invited into her house. It's not because of Riordan's chick's cousin that you have some privilege or power" she snapped angrily before turning back to me in a sweet expression.

Jovie gasped in shock and looked at me expectantly, raising up her eyebrow for my response. It wasn't my party and it also wasn't me who took care of the guestlist, any one who wanted to comehad to go to Kiernan himself. The only offending part was how he said you weren't invited to the 'party of the year'

Makes me wanna roll my eyes.

"You can come but I have to ask Kiernan to add your name on the list. You know how serious they are with such things" I replied with a smile, taking them back including Daisy.

She smiled and scoffed at Jovie. Jovie frowned and rolled her eyes, looking away from her while Shaun and Henry argued over some new video game.

"I heard there's a new guys in Casey's class" Henry said "You girls are already gushing over them"

"Are they related?" I asked.

Shaun shook his head "One is French and the other is Spanish"

"Lucky devil.." Daisy commented in a low tone, unfortunately for her I heard her insulting my sister. Before I could reply, the cafeteria's comments all turned to the door as a French guy walked in and boy, he looked familiar.

His neck lenght hair was tied in a half up half down and his dark blue eyes were enchantedly deep and charming, adding to his charisma. No doubt while girls gush over him. He had the typical golden boy features with his golden smile and ppeaelt white perfect teeth.

"That boy is so cute and... hot! How is that even possible?" Daisy gushed, staring at him.

Casey looked up from the table to the guy, parting her attention away from her conversation with Mabel and some of our brother's friends. Riordan frowned and called her out, talking some more of what she just did.

The guy was familiar.

"What's his name?" Daisy asked, gripping Henry's arm.

"Um.... Is it Claude? Claude Wolfgang" he replied.

I felt a sudden pain struck in my brain. I rubbed my temple, picking up my bag and tapping Jovie for us to get going. She glanced up at me, carrying our bags and walking out of the cafeteria.

"What was that?" Jovie asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. He just looks somewhat familiar but I don't know how to explain it" I replied, taking a breathe in "Rio sings?"

She furrowed her eyebrows "I should be the one asking that cause I don't know" she stated "but I do know that Casey is a music influencer"

I nodded "Casey doesn't speak much in my opinion"

She gave me a crazy look "Excuse me? You mean the same person who talks for 15 minutes straight when she comes over to our house?"

"Ohh really? Then, she doesn't talks to me" I commented.

"Have you ever tried to talk to her? I mean, she is really cool. I half expected her to be bitch and full of herself but she is moderately nice" she replied.

"Are you coming for the party?" I asked, brushing my hair off my forehead and arranging my barretes.

"Yeah but since you won't be participating, we will were our pyjamas and have a sleepover"

"While they are partying like animals?"

"I'm sure your brothers will give you some privacy"

I nodded and looked up at the half empty halls. Suddenly, some students started parting ways to the side, something I'm custom seeing only for us especially the brothers.

A guy walked passed them with a cold floating aura and tattoos on his hand and arm, wearing half of the school uniform and it showed that he didn't give a fuck about him. He kinda was like Riordan with his 'badboy' style.

He glanced over to Jovie and I and gave me a brief look before looking away.

"Again... what was that? Do you also know him?" She wondered.

"No...." I refused, tapping the shoulder of a random student "who is he?"

"The new student, Zeke Escobar, he is a total badboy" the girl gushed.

I restrained an eye roll and nodded, turning to Jovie.

"I definitely never seen him before"

**********

"Your bed is so comfortable!" she exclaimed, jumping on it. I tried to get her off but she told me off with her harsh glare.

"Come let's watch a movie" I said, placing a bowl of popcorn on the small coffee table. My room had a large flat screen tv and some small blue leather sofas and bean bags.

She rolled her eyes but nevertheless jumped from the bed to the bean bag, nearly breaking her ankle.

"This girl is crazy" I breathe out, looking through the list.

"Your brothers! They could have atleast let Henry in!" She complained for what seemed like the 5th time. Kiernan, the boss of the house, completely refused to let any guy into the room, presicing that their limit was the first floor. Jovie obviously complained and even started a small fight with Kiernan but nothing could change his mind.

"But at least they are enjoying the party"

Stepping out of the room wasn't an option. Kiernan locked the door and took away my key, stationing 3 bodyguards in front of door like they and nothing else to do. Music was blasting from the home speakers and the smell of alcohol, drugs and smoke was all around house, the only good thing was he managed to make my room sound proof.

"I haven't finished Grey's anatomy" she informed.

"What's that?"

She choked on her popcorn, falling off her bean bag. I tapped her bag and handed her a bottle of water, wondering why the drama.

"Girl..." She started "don't tell me you don't know Grey's anatomy or at least haven't watch even one episode?"

"No" I simply replied.

She took the remote from me and put on the first episode, arranging herself on the bean bag.

"Get ready because we are binge watching until we get where I am" she said, having no problem starting it back from the very beginning.

This girl was gold.

*****

It was already 1 am in the morning and Jovie was still jumping around like a kid before Christmas day, reciting the lines of the actors and commenting on every single point.

There was no use in watching it anymore if she had already explain everything in details plus spoilers.

"JOVIE!!" I shouted.

"What?" She asked clueless of her acts as she stood on a spot and stared at me.

"Shut. Up" I said, wearing my full zip plush hoodie over my cotton white pyjamas tshirt with print lettering.

She rolled her eyes about to jump on my bed when the door abruptly burst open, causing her to fall face flat to the floor and I bursting into laughter. She stood back up and glared at me, holding her bruising nose and walking to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

Some minutes after, she back running with an interesting smirk on her face.

"Riordan is fighting against Zeke! That boy has some anger!" She informed.

I stood up, tying my hair into a ponytail "How do you know?"

"Your window has a view to the pool" she replied. I immediately wore my sliders and hurried to the door feeling worried, turning off the sound proof system and finally hearing all the scared loud gasp and comments from down there. I knocked on the door for the bodyguards to open.

"Yes, Miss Demelza?" He asked, the other two glancing behind their shoulders.

"Please, pass me. Riordan is fighting" I said trying to pass by him but he held his hand away.

"I don't think that a good idea, Miss Demelza. Kiernan gave strict instructions to not let you out or let any one in, especially in case of such circumstance. I'm sure he will be able to handle Master Riordan" he said.

"What's that moving thing at the end of the hall?" Jovie asked out of the blue.

All of the guards turned to the end of the hall. She grapped my hand and we ran out of the room, hearing them shouting for us to come back as we ran down to the pool.

'That's their younger sister, Kara'

'I didn't know she was here'

'She's super cute in shorts'

Ohh yeah, I forgot I was wearing a matching plush French terry shorts with print but I tried ignoring the comment while Jovie led the way to the commotion.

The look in Riordan's eye was clear on how he was hellbent on killing the guy. They both fought, having afew bruises, cuts and blood on their hand. I felt uneasy and weird with the sight, my mind going scared of both of them.

Riordan looked much more mad and angry than ever. That murderous look in his eyes were familiar and so scary that I took a step back, unable to think of a next move.

Casey was a little sober. Some other guys held Zeke away, Riordan took the opening and tried to punch him when she stood in the middle with pure confidence and held him away with her little strength.

His fist stopped midway and his expressions softened at her sight. He breathe out, zoning out for a minute and unable to raise his fist at her. Kiernan and Wren held his arms and pulled him away, sending a small thumb up to Casey.

My expression saddened. Would he have hurt me if I had stood in place of Casey? He visibly calmed down and softened around Casey, his expression showing how much He couldn't bare losing her for anything.

"Kara?" Jovie called out, placing her hand on my shoulder "Kara?!"

I turned on my heels and heading back into the house, feeling sad and of course, jealous and angry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
271K 6K 54
In a world where voices are all, a girl without one hides in the shadow. Fearful of her future and hunted by more demons than she can remember, Nadia...
210K 4K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
1.8M 43.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...