Ex-Doctor Of Rhodes Island

By zero252

The Doctor of Rhodes Island is a good man, but even good men can be broken. He tried to endure the loneliness... More

He's Had Enough
Opportunity
What Have We Done
Welcome Home
For the Greater Good
Silver Bell Tolls
SuperNova Prevention
Know Your 'Enemy'
Have we Angered A God
Living Saint
Farsight Enclave
Trial By Fire
Making An Entrance
Terra's Reaction
Farsight Will Rise
Hello Ch'en
Strategic Value Absolute
Maiden Heart
Flawless Victory!
Can We Survive What's Comming
Enemy Of My Enemy
Bombardment
We Will Fight In The Streets.
Ride Of The Valkyries
Battle Won
The Next Arc
Emotionally Compromised
Prelude To Diplomacy
Underhanded Diplomacy
Pocky
Angry Lung Noises
Farseer Agenta
The Darker Side Of Reunion
Sleep Easy At Last
Explosion!
Preserve Us
Purge Them!
Stand With Me
Dokutah!
HammerHead
BURN!
Sleepyhead
Degeneracy
White Wolf
Lord of Fiends
I Hate/Like you!
Back In Your Arms
A Good Morning
Broken Too
Lupo's Mischief
Favour
Don't Panic
A Life Forever Changed
Running Away
The Law
Amnesia vs Love
Responsibility
Caught Pt1
Caught And Shattered
Karma?
Calm Before The Storm
First Moves
I'm Done Playing
Lost & Gained
Already Broken
A Spark Of Hope
Kalina
A Lupo's Secret Exposed?
Familiar Stranger
Anomaly Containment Corporation
Angel Of Death
Battle-Sisters
The Begining of a Downfall
The Call
Divorce?
Manipulate Fate!
Artillery spam
Harem Assemble
Over The Top
Lascannon or Bolter
Return of the King
Ex-Doctor
Questions and Answers
Our Duty Ends with Death
Safe and Sound
Guerilla Tactics
Kal'tsit and W Confrontation
Kalina's path
Small Talk
Refugees
Heroic Ursus Girls
Your Eyes
Callidus
Father & Daughter
Mostima's Choice

Enclave vs Rhodes Island

3.5K 129 144
By zero252

Hey.

Fighting in this chapter, let me know what you think. 

Let us get on with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farsight ran down the streets at incredible speed with determination. The sounds of pulse fire and cannons in the distance only encouraged him to run faster. He decided not to use his wings to not to draw attention to himself.

He Pushed through the streets and passed by the massive LGD Headquarters. Farsight halted and gawked at the hundreds of LGD officers standing around. It didn't take long for them to notice him, but they didn't make any moves.

Weren't they allied with him and the Enclave?

Why are they all hanging around like lazy idiots?

Farisght's eyes narrowed when he saw Ch'en push to the front of the law enforcement group and stare at him—flanked by Hoshiguma and Swire, who looked conflicted.

Even with hundreds of eyes on him, he ignored them and continued running towards the sounds of battle.

"Stop!"

To his credit, Farsight stopped, turned and stared at the person who gave him an order. Ch'en had taken a few steps forward and looked him in the eyes. 

"Once again, your Enclave is causing problems in the city; why can't you--"

"Reunion, criminals, gangs, mafia, corrupted officials, discrimination against Infected... Why can't you do your F*cking jobs then!" 

Farsight's eyes glowed as he cautioned the upstart Lung woman who couldn't decide how she felt.

Ch'en stepped back as if she was just slapped. 

Farsight felt a pang of guilt but squashed it, his people were fighting with Rhodes Island because of Kal'tsit's lack of self-control, and here he was, chatting with the LGD who would rather sit on their ass.

A bright light shot into the sky behind Farsight, who turned to look at the light beam. All officers of the LGD looked skyward in surprise at the light penetrating the darkened sky, except for Ch'en, who hadn't taken her eyes off Farsight. 

"Agenta?" 

LGD officers watch, surprised when Farsight's massive wings appear and propel him into the sky and out of sight, blowing many of them off their feet.

"Your relationship is rather toxic, Ch'en." 

"..."

"Ch'en?"

Ch'en's eyes looked skyward, looking for the man that made her life so insufferable, but she couldn't see him anywhere.

"Ch'en!"

"..."

"Give up, Swire," Hoshiguma chided.

Swire folds her arms and huffs in annoyance.

Ch'en gripped the hilt of her swords. She looked back towards the flashing lights of the battlefield in the distance.

~

"Amiya! stop this!" 

Agenta dodged another Arts attack from Amiya as operators and Enclave soldiers clashed in a desperate struggle for dominance. 

Amiya stood on an incline and fired Arts down at the approaching Agenta, who effortlessly deflected her attacks with her singing spear. Agenta pounced at Amiya and swung her spear but was easily dodged.

Agenta thrust at Amiya but was thrown back by a shield bash from Nearl. The former Radiant Knight of Kazimierz charged forward and swung her mace down on her, but it was deflected. 

Agenta didn't see Amiya attack and received a wound to her leg. 

The decisive hit threw back the Farseer, but she kept her balance. Nearl didn't charge forward to pressure her, only raised her shield to protect Amiya.

Looking around the battlefield, dismayed, Agenta could sense the impending defeat. Most of their advantage was ranged combat. Only her howling banshees were melee specialists; most were at Rhodes Island.

They started strong and downed several operators, but the battlefield turned in their favour when Rhodes Island got in close. 

It didn't help they had lost the high ground.

Why did they suck so hard in melee!

"Farseer!" 

Her Vulpo officer shouted for assistance as Jessica, Kroos and Blue Poison pinned him down behind a wrecked car.

The howl of her remaining Banshees could be heard in the heated conflict. Looking toward the howls, she saw three of them trying to take down Skadi, but the Abyssal hunter was mocking them with ease as she dodged and attacked masterfully.

Half of the battlefield was on fire thanks to Ifrit, but Saria defended her, so her soldiers couldn't take her out without serious risk of being burned to death.

SilverAsh and Blaze were fighting her Harlequin, the one which tortured W. To her relief, the two are struggling against the jester, but only just.

In the rear, Blemishine, Matterhorn and Cardigan defended the medics and Arts users. At the same time, Skyfire and Manticore pushed back anyone that approached the support line. 

Nearl rushed at Agenta to shield barge her again but swerved and blasted the former Radiant Knight with a bolt of lightning from her spear, sending the operator crashing into the dirt a few meters away. 

Agenta braced herself and rushed at Amiya again; holding back made this much harder for the Farseer.

Amiya looked at her opponent pleadingly, not wanting any of this but understanding she had no choice now, and launched her Art at Agenta.

Deflecting the Arts got more challenging the closer she got, but she pushed forward, avoiding random swings from operators she passed and pulse shots from friendly troops. 

Entering Amiya's space, the two danced back and forth between swings and jabs; Amiya was a far better fighter than Agenta counted on and was tired of holding back but knew she had no choice.

"I'm sorry!" Amiya panted in regret.

Agenta continued duelling with the Cautus woman but was confused at her outburst. She didn't see Cliffheart come from behind after downing two Enclave soldiers and swinging a chain around her neck, pulling it back, making Agenta gag in panic. 

The Farseer was defenceless, receiving another blow from Amiya to the stomach and with the chain around her neck, she was forced onto her back. Agenta looked up at the sky in defeat as the faces of Amiya, Cliffheart, Closure, and Nearl looked down at her with grim expressions.

At least they weren't smirking at her...

Agenta didn't register the shudder of the ground beneath her or those that looked down at her looking back up and behind Cliffheart in surprise. 

Ringing entered Agenta's ears when the ground shuddered violently again, and a bright flash of orange illuminated the dark. She could only hear muffled shouts and words as those above her moved away from her sight.

What was going on? 

~

Rhodes Island was winning this battle. They had lost contact with a few operator teams in the back streets to excessive pulse fire, but the main force of Rhodes Island met the Enclave on equal terms. It looks like the information from Siracusa and Laterano was good.

Enclave's weakness was close combat.

Amiya stared down at the gasping Agenta with worry and pity.

Why was Agenta holding back? Her moves were slow and predictable. The Information given regarding Agenta was very clear about how clever and dangerous she is. At all costs, she should be avoided in open conflict, so what was going on?

Amiya had no more time to ponder as the ground shook with incredible force. The sound of distress caught her and everyone else's attention. 

The protected support line had an unexpected visitor.

Standing in the middle of the medics and Arts users was Farsight, wings outstretched skyward and the unfortunate Matterhorn unconscious in his grip, being held by his horn.

Amiya would have called out his name when another shockwave ripped through the battlefield as an explosion erupted near Skadi, sending the Abyssal hunter into a firey plume of smoke.

"Hahaha!" 

Everyone, even Farsight, looked for the laugh, finding it rather quickly as W entered the battlefield alongside a grinning Lappland.

Lappland showed off her sharp teeth to everyone and sped forward with twin swords, dispatching any operator in her path. Jessica and Kross were taken down before they could turn to shoot at the manic Lupo.

Blue Poison was distracted by Lappland; she didn't see the Vulpo officer charge at her from behind, punching her hard to the back of the head, knocking her out cold.

Caught off-guard, SilverAsh and Blaze didn't see W throw some bombs at their feet before they detonated and threw them into the air, unconscious. 

W's Bombs went off across the battlefield, disorientating the Rhodes Island operators so they couldn't see Enclave soldiers enter the fight and begin shooting at any operator in their sight, downing Ansel, Savage and Pramanix without effort.

Farsight smiled in genuine confusion at Lappland and W running across the field, cutting and blowing everyone up with grins.

Agenta must have released W. 

Releasing Matterhorn, Farsight jumped towards Blemishine and Cardigan. Blemishine swung her sword at Farsight but was caught in his hand, who pulled it free from her grasp, making her gasp in shock. 

With his new club, he swung at Cardigan with the hilt of Blemishine's sword with heavy force; her shield warped and flew off her arm. 

Cardigan cried out in pain as her arm broke from the excessive force. Falling to her knees in shock and pain, she raised her good arm and covered her face in protection and fear.

Farsight threw down Blemishines sword and faced the shocked Kazimierz knight.

Farsight swung his fist at her with incredible speed, but she raised her shield, only for it to buckle on her arm from the punch's power, sending her onto her backside. Blemishine's shield was ripped from her grasp and tossed aside as she stared up in fear at her attacker.

Lappland was duelling with Saria, leaving Ifrit on her own. The young Sarkaz saw Farsight with his back turned and smirked. Ifrit was ready to attack the winged man, but her world quickly darkened.

Behind the unconscious Ifrit stood Exusiai, who smacked Ifrit's skull with the butt of her Vector, knocking her out cold. Saria saw this and lost concentration, allowing Lappland to Stab Saria through the shoulder, making her cry out. 

Farsight left the cowering Blemishine and Cardian in the dirt, turning his attention towards Manticore and Skyfire. However, he was already beaten to it by suppressive pulse fire from Enclave reinforcements and the Hammerhead tanks that had now entered the fight.

Amiya watched Farsight, W, and Lappland dominate the field they thought was their victory. The young leader of Rhodes Island felt a gentle hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"It will be okay," A mature and motherly voice echoed in her ears.

"I don't know anymore, Shining." 

Shining and Amiya waited as more and more operators fell, no longer interested in fighting.

What was the point in fighting now? They had lost their advantage, their best operators were unconscious, and the Enclave powerhouse entered the fray, followed by W and Lappland.

Exusiai was attacking her allies and supporting Farsight while Enclave forces picked off scattered operators with no mercy. Skadi, who had recovered from W's explosion, was being focused on by the Enclave tanks.

To the surprise of everyone, LGD forces poured onto the field in every direction and began arresting downed operators or providing medical assistance to Enclave soldiers.

Amiya and Shining stared at her remaining conscious operators getting handcuffed and dragged away by the LGD. Amiya was close to moving forward to help them but felt something cold and sharp at her throat.

She turned her head slightly to see the culprit

"Madam Ch'en?" 

"...I'm sorry, Amiya." Ch'en sighed in guilt but removed the sword from Amiya's neck when Hoshiguma appeared behind her with handcuffs.

"Tell the remaining operators to stand down." 

Amiya barely heard Ch'en's order as tears rolled down her cheeks.

What would Farsight think of her now? She would find out soon as he marched towards her with purpose; his wings folded behind him but twitched aggressively. The laughter and mocking tone of Lappland and W echoed somewhere behind him, finishing off any remaining operators.

Amiya lowered her head in shame, feeling Hoshiguma begin to handcuff her. She pressed her free hand on her earpiece.

"All Operators, stand down..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

No art in the story today!

How was that? Still unsure if my fighting/battle scenes are any good.

Amiya won't be sad for much longer.

Farsight isn't in the mood for Ch'en Tsundere's attitude today. 

Agenta isn't weak. Yes, she lost her fight, but! she knew damn well that if she went Full Farseer on Amiya, Farsight would lose his cool with her. Agenta was trying to take Amiya out without causing damage. Not exactly easy.

Some might be confused by the Enclave; are they overpowered or not? 

Yes, they are overpowered, but remember, Farsight's soldiers are ranged warriors, not close combat specialists, and the Banshees were the only ones that could match Ri operators in close combat. Seneschal and Mal's divisions would be far better than the Farsight and Agenta's in this small battle.

But the battle turned in the Enclave's favour when it was less about ranged combat, and instead, powerhouses entered the fight, such as Lappland and Farsight.

Kal'tsit is coming! I swear!

I own no Art of Gif's

Thanks for the support and Votes.

Zero-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 137 36
As Rhodes Island continues its course throughout Terra, the Doctor and his D.S.G. continues to set out on multiple field missions, carrying the will...
86.6K 2K 113
Doctor Y/N is one of the leaders of Rhodes Island, specializing in commanding his operators in battle. After an unexpected outcome on Lungmen, the wa...
85.5K 1.1K 55
Stories of our favorite operators and ships in their daily lives. Feel free to make suggestions on who you want to see in this book. I don't own Arkn...
12.1K 424 22
Arknights