Me in Danmachi V2

By thedemonkingsean

It's not the same story it has better writing and I'm not Extremely Overpowered :) More

Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Welcome to Orario Overprotective Brother
Chapter 2 - Monsterphilia gone awry
Chapter 3 - Shopping with the Half Elf
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chalter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Dungeon Visit
Chapter 23 - Guild Mission
Chapter 24 - A celebration Leads to a sad departure
Chapter 25 - The Long corridor
Chapter 26 - A fight of a Murderer and Hypocrite
Chapter 27 - The Fool Brothers
(Changed) Chapter 28 - Planning
Chapter 29 - Showdown at Daedalus street. -{Extremely underwhelming}-

Chapter 12

45 0 0
By thedemonkingsean

"Talking"
"Whispering"
"SHOUTING"
'Thinking'
—{Sean Pov}—
S2 Ep1
—————

We're in the middle floors joined by Mikoto all of our back together as we stand in wait and when the hell hounds got close we kill them.

Timeskip

"I figured we'd run into some trouble, Good thing we had help" Welf says as we shit down for a bit. "For sure Thanks for the backup Ms Mikoto" Bell says as I Nod. "Anytime, I'm the one who asked to tag along in the first place, the least I could do was assist you" she says with a smile.

"Seriously you've been such a huge help" Bell says as Welf speaks up. "Agreed. We're really making some good time cruising three with an extra person on the team" welf say leaning forward more.

"Right when it was just us 4 I was worried that we wouldn't make it it's good to have you around this time" Lili says as she walk down to us. "I'm Sorry Sean our behavior forced you into a dangerous situation and I deeply regret it" Mikoto says bowing.

"Don't worry about it Ms Yamato you've apologized and made up for it enough and we forgave you already" I say patting her head making her blush a little.

Timeskip

"Cheers!" We says clicking our drinks together and then drinking. "Congratulations on your rank up Welf!" Bell says as I nod. "Thanks buddy" Welf says as I drink more.

"Level 2 huh?, you know since your one of the Hephaestus Familia's best blacksmiths, everything you make is gonna be worth a lot more from now" Lili says while I finish my Beer. "Well I'm just relieved this mean there's less of a chance I'll tarnish Hephaestus good name, ya know?" Welf says taking a large swig of his drink.

"But sadly this probably the end of our charming little party as we know it" Lili says getting mine and Bells attention. "The whole reason you joined us on our journey in the first place was so you could rank up and acquire some new smithing abilities, right I guess now that you've done that this is it then" Lili says gives a amused smirk.

"Quit looking at me with those sad puppy dog eyes, ha you think I would just ditch you guys because I got what I wanted, count on it kid, I'm staying" Welf says as he starts eating lightening the mood Lili brought down.

"To bad Mikoto didn't come with us tonight we're friends after all" i say as I bite into some Meat. "Well she did mention that she had a previous Engagement" Bell says as he also starts eating.

"Don't you think that's maybe she's just being polite since she is from a different familia after all" Lili says making me sigh. "But we're all from different familias too well except Sean and Bell of course" Welf says while I get another Beer.

"Now that you mention it, I guess we are" Bell says after a quick laugh. "Hey master Bell have you gotten any closer to ranking up yet" Lili asks bell who is eating. "My ability level rose quite a bit after we got back from the 18th floor though I'm surprised Sean didn't level up but he is close I think" Bell says while eating.

"Are you kidding me? I finna,y caught up to you two and your both almost a Level 3?!, that's just not fair!" welf says as I sigh. "Come on what'd you expect?" Lili says sounding drunk.

"You don't talk so much" Welf says annoyed. "What's all the about about 2 Level 3's" someone says as we turn we see some kid behind Welf. "I don't give fat squat how fast you say you 2 have gotten that high the fact of the matter is, your nothing but a big damn liar" The kid says as I notice he's apart of the Apollo familia.

"You 2 are scared little bunny boys running away from monsters and using you friends to rank up and now you've piggy-backed your way to almost Level 3, if I were that pathetic I'd be too embarrassed to show my face in public" He says as I get ready for a brawl and crack my neck.

"Here we go" "just ignore the little twerp, Master bell" Lili and Welf say as Bell gives a greeting nod. "Oh look, these must be their absent minded misfit Buddies, A blacksmith who can't sell his crap, and a pint sized supporter brat, I guess they're fitting bunch for the Phony rookie and his brother who breaks his own bones, of course they would pal around with the rejects, I mean what else would you expect from 2 weaklings and a puny familia, what a sad Freaking joke, they obviously have no dignity just look at their leader, a No-name goddess who's only redeeming quality is her giant floppy boobs!" Which finally gets to bell.

"You take that Back!" Bell shouts as I pull him down onto his seat. "Calm down little Bro" I say trying to keep myself calm. "Oh whatever you're only made because you know it's true, come one just admit it, it must be humiliating to serve that bimbo runt of a Goddess!" Before Bell can rush across the table I threw my beer at the kid.

"Oops, he dropped his beer" welf says as the apollo familia members get angry. "Jeez, typical bar-dwelling adventures" Lili says as a bar fight breaks out.

We easily defeat the member "Anybody want some more!" Welf shouts angrily. "I'll play along" he turns around and see's what I presume is the leader of the group who stands up. He quickly out speeds and throws Welf into the wall knocking him out.

After he immediately attacks Bell making me Pissed at how he immediately drew a lot of blood as I start with a lot of electricity so he drops Bell and faces me. "You'll pay for that" i say cracking my knuckles as i rush and throw a punch which he dodges.

He throws a punch i dodge it and sweep his leg. He quickly recovers and throws a punch but quickly twists back and sweeps my legs making me fall.

I roll out the way of him trying to stomp on me "Enhance X35" I say sparking with More electricity as I move faster and get a punch on his face making him fall but he recovers. "I guess I can get serious now" he says he rushes me and grabs my face before throwing me into the wall and rapidly punching me until I'm out cold and fall to the ground.

Timeskip

"You did an amazing job Bell, I kinda didn't expect you to come back in such rough shape though, what a naughty boy you are, I'm not sure if I should be proud or concerned" Hestia says patching Bells wounds while Lili patches Welf's and I patch my own.

"You hear that master Bell you've been acting all Sorts of bad lately!, and it's all Master Welfs bad influence!" Lili says angrily. "Hey don't try to put this one on me, lil bit, and can you be more little gentle with me" Welf says as Lili immediately tells him no.

"Regardless you should be more careful about the fights you pick just look at all these bumps and bruises" Hestia says as she pokes one of Bells bruises.

"Yes but those guys were jerks they said some awful things about you Goddess, when I heard them disrespect you I lost it" Bell says as Hestia sighs.

"It actually makes me very happy to know you're ready to jump to my defense but.. I don't like thee idea of you putting yourself in danger.. so just be careful, Do your best to laugh it off if it happens again just promise me next time you'll think to yourself my goddess wouldn't give them a second thought alright" Hestia says holding bells head.

"Okay.. I'll do better if it happens again I'm sorry.. Goddess..." Bell says as I finish patching my self up. "Anyway.. I can't help but wonder what was up wot( those guys it makes me worry that they might try to retaliate" Lili says holding her hands together.

"Did you catch what Familia they were from" Hestia asks seriously. "It was the Apollo Familia" Lili says scaring Hestia. "What did you say" Hestia says in shock

Timeskip

"You 2 got into a fight with the Apollo familia" Eina says siting across from us. "That's right... Goddess Hestia was disappointed" Bell says as Eina sighs heavily.

"Then I suppose there is no need for me to scold you any further, but I should remind you that as your advisor this not the sort of thing I like to hear" Eina says as bell puts his head down.

"I'm sorry Ms Eina" Bell says as I begrudgingly nod in agreement. "Well what done is in the past for now, just be careful from now on, okay we don't want to cause tension between familias or else the city could be turned into a battlefield" Eina says as I sigh.

"Eh, yeah you're right" Bell says as we all soon exit the room. "So are you too heading for the 13th Floor then" Eina says sounding excited. "Yeah I think we should be able to handle it from here" Bell says as play with one of my short swords.

"Very well, you do you 2 best out there, okay" Eina says as Bell quickly replies that we will. "Your the Cranel brothers correct" we hear and turn seeing two girl in front of us. "Yeah that's us" Bell says as she hands me a letter.

"Here pass this along to your Goddess then" she says as I take the letter and look at the Apollo familia emblem on the back. "I'm Daphne and this Cassandra as you probably assume we're from the Apollo Familia" Daphne says as Cassandra speaks up. "And that.. is a formal invitation from Master Apollo himself no that.. we actually come to the Banquet or not" Cassandra says a daphne tells her to Shh and hits her on the head.

"We've done our job let's go" Daphne says as they leave and me and Bell look at each other concerned.

Timeskip

"Well isn't that just a friggin coincidence they decided to invite us now of all times, man I had a feeling they weren't going to just let it go" Hestia said upset. "So is this a invitation to the banquet of the gods" Bell asks to see if we were lied to or not.

"Exactly and it look like things are going to be a little more interesting this time around, Apollo and I didn't exactly get along back in Heaven either, Anyway! I've got a plan well enlist Miach and Take then we can all go together how does that sound" Hestia asks us confusing Bell.

"Huh Go together" Bell says confused as I get it that Apollo wants me and Bell there that's why he said Hestia could bring 2 Familia members.

Timeskip

Me and Bell are there in Suits and I feel uncomfortable. "You two look so handsome" Hestia says making us look up. "There is no need to be nervous you'll be fine" Hestia says trying to reassure Bell.

"I hope so" Bell says nervously as i regret coming even if I didn't have a choice. "Oh Apollo your a real cunning devil making me bring my two children along I guess even he can have a good idea every now and then" Hestia whispers loudly as me and bell just watch.

"You have my gratitude Hestia our clothing and our ride... you really did take care of everything for us" we look and see Miach and Nazza in a suit and a dress. "Oh please I'd do anything for Nazza a girl should pamper herself now and then" Hestia says with a smile as Nazza bows.

"You have my deepest gratitude Lady Hestia" Nazza say's gratefully. "Well I think Takemikazuchi should be here any minute now Shall we head inside?" Hestia asks ai nod and stop leaning on the railing somehow not getting my clothes dirty.

We head inside and see it's very fancy but which makes me feel like I'm standing out even more. "Oh hey Hestia and Miach! How wonderful you brought Bell and Nazza with you as well as Sean didn't expect him to come" Hermes says walking over us Takemikazuchi and Mikoto.

"I see that you're obnoxious and loud as ever Hermes though I'm sunrises to see you and Take together" Hestia says while Mikoto goes up to me and smiles and I smile back.

"To be honest I'd rather be pretty much anywhere else" Takemikazuchi says as as Hermes goes and puts his arm around him. "Now that's not very nice Takemikazuchi! We worked together in the Mission to rescue Bell, Sean, and the rest of their party come on I thought we were better friends then that" Hermes says I laugh and walk off with Mikoto away to let them have their fun.

"Oh my Mikoto looks so lovely today" Hermes says making her blush as i glare at him to back off which he does. "He is right you do look stunning" i say as she smiles and blushes. "Thank you I and I think you look handsome Today" she says as I smile at her.

"Thank you M'Lady" I say kissing her hand making her blush more. "Ladies and Gentleman Thank you for joining me today!" Apollo says making a big entrance as I sigh.

"TI want to make this even more interesting and shake things up a little I hope everything is to your liking the act of dressing up our precious children and showing them off at our banquet is such a indulgent treat is it not" Apollo says as gods cheer for him.

"It fills me with the great joy to see my brethren and their children quite a splendid night indeed you know I feel I will make many new friends this evening I consider myself truly blessed Come now the night is young please enjoy yourselves to the hearts content!" Apollo announces as the the cheers die down to party chatter.

We head back over to the others "oh it appears another celebrity has arrived" Hermes says as we look over as see Goddess Freya walking with Ottar the current highest level adventure. "Don't you dare look at her Bell if you dare stare at the Goddess of beauty for too long you'll end up falling under her spell!" Hestia says as i watch her struggle with bell attracting Freya attention so she walks over.

"Well if it isn't Hestia it's been awhile Miach Takemikazuchi I hope you've all been well" Freya says to them as Mikoto gets closer to me. "We're great now move along" Freya moves over towards Bell and Me. "I wonder if I'll get to see something spectacular this evening" she caresses Bells cheek which Hestia slaps her hand off of.

"Hey! I don't think so! And what the hell are you getting flustered for?! A goddes like her won't hesitate to gobble up any man she can get her hands on! Don't you realize she's chew you up and spit you out in an instant bell?!" Hestia berates Bell as Freya walks up to me.

"Hello there~ now who might you be" Freya asks caressing my cheek. "I'm Sean Ma'am" I say unfazed by her advance as her eyes flash but nothing happens. "Well Sean I must go now I hope to see you again Real soon~" she says before walking off with Ottar as Mikoto twists the back of my leg and pulls me closer my the arm.

"There you are little imp!" We look behind us and see Loki and Ais. "Miss Ais" Bell says looking at Ais. "And when exactly did you show up huh I guess your just too boring for anyone to notice your presence" Hestia says angrily at Loki.

"Oh shut yer trap! If you wanna complain to someone do it to that little hussy Freya! She's the dive who stole the spot light from me and my sweet little Aisypoo!" Loki says as they continue arguing while Bell and Ais just stare at each other.

"Let's leave them be" I say to Mikoto as we walk off to a balcony. "So Mikoto how have you been" I ask her as we sit on a bench together. "Oh nothing much really I went into the Dungeon and a few times and did some shopping that about it really what about you" Mikoto says as we look up at the sky. "Nothing much either went into the dungeon with out the others and I should be able to level soon I just need to do something that will push me to level 3" I say as our hand touch on the bench.

"Oh their dancing now" Mikoto says as I look down and see people dancing threw the window and Bell asking Ais to dance making me proud. "Ya know over actually danced before and I don't think I'm any good at it" I say as with a laugh as we watch them.

"If you want I can teach you" Mikoto says sticking her hand out to me as she stands up. "I don't know I don't trust my self to not fall over" I say scratching the back of my head. "But you trust yourself with 3 Swords" she says raising a eye brow as I become silent.

"... that's fair I guess I could try" I say standing up as I take her hand and we go onto the floor.

Timeskip (I'm not writing a dance scene just imagine me struggling and then getting it after a bit)

We stand still after we dance us holding each other smiling together "I had a good time" Mikoto says with a large smile on her face. "Ms too thank you for being for being the first person I dance with" I say with a smile on my face as we stare into each others eyes until Apollo starts talking.

"Esteemed Guests! How are we all enjoying the banquet!" Apollo says as the lights suddenly cut out and there are to spots light one on me the other on Bell.

"Bell!" Hestia says getting between him and Apollo as I go over to them with Mikoto. "Salutations Hestia I heared a rather nasty rumor our children had a bit of a run it" Apollo says with his cocky voice.

"Uh yeah I suppose they did one of mine suffered serious injuries at the hands of your children and I'd like to request some compensation" Apollo says creepily as Bell and I look at each other confused.

"Wha what are you talking about?! I'll have you know my children were in pretty bad shape as well! Their not the only party responsible" Hestia says angry. "Can you still make such a claim when you see this?!" Apollo says as the kid from the bar us under another spotlight looking a lot worse for wear than he was.

"It hurts! Ow, ow! The Pain!" He says clearly acting. "Your acting is terrible you only got hit by a bear and then we forget you were there hell I can't believe I'm saying this but ask Bete he was there" I say as Loki makes a loud shocked noise.

"As I'm told your children started the altercation there were witnesses you can't talk your way out of this one" he says as 3 people are now under the spotlight "what a joke I won't just stand here and be insulted we're leaving Bell, Sean!" Hestia says as i grit my teeth.

"Oh? You intend to ignore your children's wrongdoings Dear Hestia you left me no choice! As head of the Apollo familia I challenge you to a War Game!" Apollo says shocking us as the crowd cheers

"If I win this clash then the Cranel brothers belong to us" Apollo says a pleasurable smile on his face as he stares at me and bell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
15.6K 309 14
Following the events of Danmachi Light Novel 18, Bell is walking through Orario, trying to clear his mind. Bell is a level 5 but soon will realize th...
138 0 20
I don't own Black Clover I'm just creating my own fan version where things are different. And possibly tying it to other places, you know having some...
1.8K 101 8
Witness an ordinary hunter's rise, from being a normal C-Ranked hunter to becoming a God, or the Ruler of Insects! Though...... "System, what do you...