Totally A Spy

By Tixia631

This is the pov of Estelle as she get transfered to Beverly High and meet three other girls. Read to see what... More

Intro
The Movie:Part 1
The Movie:Part 2
The Movie:Part 3
The Movie:Part 3
The Movie:Part 5
The Movie:Final Part
S01E01:A Thing for Musicians
S01E02:Queen for a Day
S01E03:The New Jerry
S01E04:Get Away

The Movie:Part 4

150 5 1
By Tixia631

Recap:
"Oh no!We're gonna be late for school!"said Sam.

Estelle pov:

That hit us hard.

School!!!

And shit i didn't tell Micheal anything about disappearing.

Fuck!

FUCK!

FUCK!

"On the contrary,WHOOP has high-tech holograms standing in for you."said Jerry.

Oh now that's better.

Thought i was gonna have a heart attack.

"No one will even notice you're missing."said Tad.

Then a video played on the Compowder,it was a hologram of Sam in the library and she was glitching.

Then Alex running on the track and literally glitching and passing through the obstacles intead of jumping over them.

Yeah those are the worst holograms ever.

"Oh yeah,real stealthy.No one'll notice a thing."said Clover sarcastically.

"As in we really need to get back to Bev High ASAP or else we're dead meat."said Alex panicking.

"I'll send the WHOOP jet right away."said Jerry and a jet literally passed at full speed over the building.

"Coolio!When you say right away,you mean right away."said Clover.

"And since you have a trigonometry test this afternoon,i've taken the liberty of picking up the foremost authority on the subject to get you up to speed on your way to class."said Jerry.

"Thanks for covering our backs Jerry,i totally didn't revise."i said.

"Wait i forgot Oinky."said Alex.

"Don't worry Alex,i'll send an agent out to retrieve him.Cheerio."said Jerry and hang up.

Did he seriously say 'cheerio' right now?

How old is this old man?

Then the floor under us opened and we fell through.

I hate getting WHOOP.

Skip...
I was learning bitches.

And i was actually making an effort at paying attention and understanding trigonometry.

"So let me get this straight, the square of the length of this side opposite the right angle,which we call the hypotenuse,is equal to the sum of the square of the lengths of the two other sides."said Sam.

"Couldn't have said it myself,Samantha."said the professor then the jet shaked like if it bumped into something.

Then a rapid beeping could be heard on the jet.

"What was that?"i ask.

"We've just been hit by something."said Clover as i get off the ground only for the jet to get hit again and make me fall again.

Motherfucker!

"Whoa,check out that ship.It's like all sort of mega-mod."said Clover as we look through the window.

"Try mega-Martian,i told you aliens had something to do with this."said Alex.

"Not again with that shit Alex!"i said.

We have bigger fish to fry right now.

"Looks like auto-pilot time's over,girls.We're gonna have to do some defensive driving and quick."said Sam.

"Got it!"i said as i take my Compowder to change into my spy suit and ran to the cockpit and got into the pilot seat.

As soon as i sit down,the seat belt automatically put itself on me.

I pull the lever and the jet went up then down.

"Sorry i still learning how to ride a jet!"i yelled.

Okay so i got it now.

I was going at full speed and the black ship was chasing after us.

It tried to blast us again with its lasers but i dodge it and literally was playing hide and seek in the clouds with it as he shoots lasers at us.

"Motherfucker is more sticky than glue."i said as we were flying over the ocean now.

"Language!"said Sam as Clover pressed a button that let go a rocket that went to the black jet but it dodge it.

It went to a dog hot air balloon.

"Oopsie.My bad."said Clover.

"Don't worry girls,We'll be in stricking position in no time."said Alex as she push a button and got ejected.

"Alex!"we yelled.

You got to be shitting me!!

Alex landed on the black ship which was turning around to try and shake Alex off.

It succeeded as we saw Alex falling in the air.

"Hang on Alex,we're coming."said Sam as i drive at full speed.

Sam open the roof about us and Alex fell inside.

"Thank you."said Alex as she look like she went through a car wash.

This guy hit us with his lasers again.

"Doesn't this guy ever give up!"said Clover.

"Apparently not.I say we give him the slip,he can't chase what he can't see."said Sam as she read the manual.

I drove past him as Sam activates the camouflage mode and we were invisible.

We saw the black jet fly away since he couldn't see us.

"Yeah we did it!"said Clover as she and Alex high five.

"Score one for the good spies."said Alex.

"Now let's go back to school."said Sam as i deactivate the camouflage mode.

"Buckle up girls."i said as fly us at high speed.

Skip...
We put the jet on autopilot when we arrived at Bev High and jumped out of the jet.

We activated our suit so that it inflated and avoid us getting hurt while crashing.

We landed on the roof and the suit deflated.

"We have the routine down,now all we gotta do is learn how to land properly."said Clover as Sam change clothes.

We almost change clothes.

We got off the roof and was walking through the empty hallway.

"Careful girls,the last thing i need is to get caught by Mrs,Scritch."said Sam.

We were about to make a turn but saw Mrs.Scritch open a door in that hallway.

We quickly ran and hide against a wall.

"Uh-oh.Better turn this express into a local."said Clover and did the Egyptian dance to walk away.

We followed behind her.

We did the Egyptian getaway well and hide from Mrs,Scritch well.

That is until we reached a dead end.

"What are gonna do now!Scritch is right on our tail."said Sam as she panic.

"Not for long."said Clover as she holds out the laser lipstick.

Sam takes it made a hole in the wall.

We get through it and away from Mrs,Scritch.

We enter class while the teacher was distracted by passing the test papers and sat at our respective seats and act like nothing happened.

After class...
"Thanks to our tutor,that test was a total breeze."said Sam.

"I totally agree."i said happy i will get a good mark on my first test here.

"Yet another perk of our secret spy gig."said Clover.

As we walk we saw that everyone was Fabulize.

"Whoa,everyone looks so different."said Alex.

"Yeah in a freakish identical kind of way."said Sam.

"Ugh!I can't believe they're all falling for that lame look."said Clover.

As soon as we walk into the cafeteria everyone was laughing at us.

"Ha!Nice face losers.That look is like soo yesterday."said Mandy.

"This is the face i was born with."said Clover.

"Whatever!I'd still ask for a total refund."said Mandy.

That cause electricity to strike Clover.

"Yeah well you may think you're all that Mandy but we're way cooler than you because we're undercover spi-"before Clover could say another word we put our hands over her mouth and ran behind a counter.

"Clover if you tell anyone our secret,Jerry will ship us off to Siberia."said Sam.

"Oh it'd be worth the trip just to see the look on Mandy's fake face."said Clover.

I know but still.

"Psst.Ladies over here."we heard above us.

We get up and saw Jerry dressed as the lumch lady.

"Great costume Jer."i mock.

"Only why are you wearing a hairnet when you've got no hair?"ask Clover totally roasting Jerry.

I wanted to laugh outloud so bad.

"I have some hair Clover.On the mission front,i've been able to make some headway.It turns out all of the missing people had the Fabulizer treatment prior to vanishing."said Jerry.

"What a coincidence,the person,who tried to take us down,was also Fabulized."said Sam.

"Oh my.Thank you Sam for this information.Girls i think it's high time we found out who's behind these Fabulizer machines."said Jerry.

"Ooh that sounds like fun,we could pick a Fabulized person and tail them until they disappear."said Alex.

"And i know just the person we can follow,Mandy."said Sam as my eyes widen.

I was in utter disgust.

"Ew can't we pick someone less repulsive."said Clover as disgusted as me.

"A classmate is perfect choice.Mandy it is."said Jerry.

"Die Jer,die."i said as Jerry's watch beep.

"Duty calls.Kitchen duty that is.I have cookies in the oven."said Jerry as he walk away.

Cookies!?

"Give me a cookie before you go at least."i said with a sad puppy face

Then we saw Mrs.Scritch coming to us.

"You may think you've gotten away with vandalizing the school Sam but i've got the goods on you."said Mrs.Scritch as she hold up a strand of orange hair.

Shit.

"I'll expect to see you in my office first thing tomorrow morning to receive your punishment and trust me it won't be a light one."said Mrs.Scritch before walking away.

"I can't believe it.I'be never gotten in trouble like this before."said Sam sadly as we comfort her.

"Tragically unfashionable and a criminal.Guess they're letting anyone into Bev High these days."mock Mandy and that pushes Sam's last button and she tried to attack Mandy but Clover and Alex hold her back.

"The only thing tragic is your face and you should be arrested for even walking out like this honey."i roast Mandy as i roll my eyes.

When i saw fumes coming out of her ears Clover and Alex drag Sam out of there and i followed behind.

When we were outside,Micheal came to me.

"Where were you!"he ask relief to see me.

"Huh?"i ask.

"Where were you last two days!And what type of lame hologram did you try to pull on."he said,i could smell his suffocating cologne.

Oh shit think of an excuse.

"Um...i wanted to get away from your ass so i went to a sleepover at Sam's house."i said as i elbow Sam as a signal to help me.

"Yeah that's right.She was at my house the last 48 hours."she said.

"Anyway forget about that.So what's your name?"flirt Clover.

"Why do you want to know sweetheart."Micheal flirted.

I mentally vomited.

"Okay stop!"i said as i get between them."Clover my brother is off limits and Micheal same goes for you and friends."

"As if i'll listen."he said.

"Then i'll just have to say to them what happened at our last school."i said.

"Okay stop!I get it.These three are off limit."he said.

"Why did you get Fabulized?"i ask.

"Me getting that ugly thing.Hell no.i'm already hot,i don't need a machine to make me less hot."he said proud of himself.

"Anyways i'll be at Sam's house again tonight."i said.

"Why?"he ask.

"Umm..."i said trying to think of an excuse.

"It's movie night!"said Alex.

"Yeah movie night."i said.

I mentally thanked Alex.

"You girls are weird.See ya."he said.

"Whatever."i said as he went away.

"But Est."said Clover with puppy eyes.

"No."i said.

Those puppy eyes don't work on me hondy,i'm the only one who can use it to get what i want.

"Okay now to tail Mandy."said Sam.

Ugh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
132K 4.3K 51
Dancers are usually outspoken, telling others that they can dance... but not Jesy. She isn't popular at school, but she has her dance friends. Many k...
147K 4.2K 31
We've all read stories about the bad boy and the good girl. But what about the bad girl? Allison Marie Moore goes be Ali. She is a 17 year old girl...