Ninja Hoe

By Mysticshu

Did I somehow got freaking isekai into this world?! <(ใ‚œใƒญใ‚œ;)>!? (Movie! Lego Ninjago x Reader) Book 1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
BOOK 2 IS OUT

???

246 7 1
By Mysticshu

For (Y/N), a lot had happened. First and foremost, being freaking isekai to Mr. Liu's story about legos that their little brother is obsessed with. Second, being a Lego fan who is already acquainted with the characters. Third, being a member of the ninja team with wind power. Finally, "defeating" a massive cat. Oh! And being in a relationship with a partner! That's great.

To be honest, I'm shocked (Y/N) is handling it all so well. It's almost as if they were born into that world. Aside from that, (Y/N) has had enough of the voice and is now getting ready for bed while asking inquiries.

While brushing their teeth, (Y/N) glanced at the voice that had been haunting their thoughts for days, their pulse thumping with a mix of excitement and anxiety. This enigmatic voice has been bugging (Y/N) about how to use the wind element ability and comparing their friends and partner to other self from another universe. Jay, like the unknown voice stated, is loud, often quite enthusiastic, and has a lot of snark. Though (Y/N)'s Jay appears to have no connection to that. Aside from that, they've just been talking. 

˙ʇı ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ ʇou llıʍ ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo 'ʎlǝʇɐunʇɹoɟu∩

(Y/N): washing their hands So you're not from here, and you're just a voice in my head because you appeared out of nowhere after traveling around this ghost realm dying and watching them while plotting revenge?

The voice correcting them.

"Cursed Realm, and basically, if I had the chance, I would do it when I figure out how to get out of it."

(Y/N): wiping their face after cleansing it Of what, exactly? Planning this kind of depressing plot?

"It's not depressing! You wouldn't get it, and you can't persuade me otherwise!"

(Y/N): I mean, it's distressing, but I won't, because you showed me how to use this wind skill walk inside their bedroom.

"Don't look into it; I'm not sure how you got it in the first place. In my world, it is passed down to their children from what I know."

(Y/N): Perhaps you trust me somewhere in my world? enter bedroom

"I doubt it."

(Y/N): Can't you be less tough and moody? I'm trying to brighten the mood here before I go to bed.

"All right, what else do you want to discuss or ask?"

(Y/N) grinned as the speaker said, and they continued "talking," if you will. Right? I'm talking about a voice inside someone's head. Isn't it necessary to have this face-to-face conversation? Right? Or am I, the narrator, being foolish?

Anyway, the two continued to converse until late at night. (Y/N) were about to fall asleep after a long day, but they wanted to ask the voice 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

(Y/N): Can I ask you one more question, voice dude?

"Sure, what exactly is it?"

(Y/N): 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖?

"I have my doubts."

The voice notice (Y/N) ultimately slept off.

"However, 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤, good on you for trying (Y/N)"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The sound of birds singing caused (Y/N) to open their eyes, indicating that it was a new day, aka morning. It took a moment for their drowsy minds to grasp their surroundings, but when they cleared their eyes, they were laying on a simple wooden bed draped in plain linen sheets. Wait...a wooden bed?

Sitting up on the bed, (Y/N) took in the fine features of the room in preparation for when they escape and alert the others. (Y/N) noticed they were alone in the chamber as they climbed to their feet. Curiosity got the best of them, and they decided to travel deeper into this place.

'What exactly is this location? A monastery, perhaps? Do you know somebody with this melancholy voice?' they ask voice buddy, but observe that it's quiet. 'Voice? Hello?'. They decide to question it later and continue on their way.

The environment inside the monastery was peaceful, with a palpable sense of knowledge and discipline. Sunlight streamed in through the towering windows, throwing a pleasant glow on the polished oak floors. The sound of a faraway whisper and the faint aroma of incense contributed to the mood, reminding (Y/N) of the significance of the situation.

They soon came upon a peaceful courtyard where they noticed a figure. An elderly man with a long white beard, dressed in a white robe and slacks, sits on the porch with a wooden staff next to him. 'Sensei Wu?!' thought (Y/N) with surprise.

Sensei Wu's eyes were drawn to (Y/N), and he smiled softly. "Ah, you have awakened," he remarked, his voice soothing and profound. "Welcome to the Spinjitzu Monastery, young one. It appears that fate has brought you here."

(Y/N) were speechless for a moment, their eyes widening in shock and largely panic at the presence of Sensei Wu, but it wasn't Sensei Wu from THEIR reality. They managed to stutter, albeit still nervously, "Um, I'm sorry, but... H-How did I end up here? I was simply... in my own world. You're not even my Sensei Wu," they say.

Sensei Wu's eyes twinkled with knowledge. "The route to the Monastery is not always easy, child. It can take a leap of faith or a twist of fate to find oneself within these sacred walls. (Y/N), you may have been picked for a reason, but only time will disclose the true nature of your calling."

(Y/N) felt a mixture of exhilaration and expectation, as well as nervousness and bewilderment. To be in this Sensei Wu's presence, surrounded by legendary antiques and new questions to be addressed. "Sensei, what can I do?" they couldn't help but wonder, 'What can I do to help the world?' "That I'm guessing will be calling my new home in this realm."

Sensei Wu's smile broadened, and his eyes shone with pride. "Relax, my young apprentice. There is much to learn, and the road ahead will put your spirit, courage, and resilience to the test. But don't worry, for every difficulty contains the possibility for growth and enlightenment. You're here today, which speaks volumes about your potential."

(Y/N) is at a loss for words when he finds himself unwittingly transferred into a separate Ninjago realm. It was actually quite irritating for them after being accustomed to the first environment. Many thoughts and questions were racing through their heads. Is it still there while they're being transported? Will they be able to use the wind element once more? 

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖?

Aside from that, they were aware that their voyage within the Monastery of Spinjitzu would be fraught with difficulties, but they were prepared to embrace the road put out before them. They will discover the secrets of uuuummmmm Spinjizoo with the help of Sensei Wu. Spinjizz? Spinjitzu! To tap into their inner strength and possibly play a vital part in the ongoing war between good and evil.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Wait, child?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OMG ITS DONE! 

And before you ask, yes, I will carry on with the Ninjago plot in the other book that will launch the series. Consider this one you've been reading as the first book in the Ninjago series (If you haven't notice the small addition of the description). Since I am writing a fanfiction about a Disney movie, I just need a little time to start it.

It's a surprise, so I won't say, teehee >:3

In addition, I hope you'll appreciate it and continue on the Ninjago journey and more with me! If not, no problem; if you are, then, my dear readers, then ~Stay tune~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.2K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
8K 314 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
258K 4.7K 63
COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | you might be asking urself, 'what's it like dating a piece of lego who is an elemental master and is also a ninja?' well...
2.7K 75 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...