RED QUEEN | DAEMON TARGARYEN

By isa-tnj

"It's my duty, my God-given birthright and my crown." - Mary, Queen of Scots In which Valyria Targaryen retur... More

RED QUEEN
ACT I | HALCYON
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
ACT II | Pฤ€X
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ACT III | RETROUVAILLES
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
ACT IV | BELEAGUER
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
ACT V | POLLEลŒ
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTET FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
EPILOGUE
THE END

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

7.5K 395 63
By isa-tnj

THE RETURN TO DORNE
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

128 AC, Sunspear

The morning after the wedding, Valyria woke up later than usual after having been awake until the hour of the bat. She couldn't recall the last time her body felt so heavy. With her new husband still fast asleep, she tried to climb out of bed carefully only for the arm slung around her waist to tighten, revealing that he was no longer asleep.

The first half was spent in a battle of wills between Daemon who believed the day after their nuptials should be spent in bed whereas Valyria had things to do. For a while, she did indulge him – not as reluctantly as she should have – and it was not until noon that anyone spotted the newlyweds outside their bedchambers.

Only two days after the wedding was it time for them to return back to Dorne. Ānogara, Caraxes, Cannibal, Vermithor, Cyrion, Tessarion and Moondancer could all be spotted flying through the darkening evening skies. The dornish had gotten fairly used to hers and her children's dragon and supposed that for as long as the new flying beasts did not cause any major destruction they would be tolerated as well; similar to how Valyria hoped her new husband would be tolerated for as long as he didn't do anything stupid.

Needless to say, Valyria was a bit on the edge since she knew that doing rash and foolish things was about as associated with Daemon as fire with their dragons...

The other dragons followed Ānogara's lead as she descended and eventually landed in the usual place. As usual, Lewyn waited there for them alongside a smaller party of riders, horses and a carriage to get back to Sunspear. Valyria slid down the wing with Aelia who rode with her. The moment Aelia's feet hit the ground she was running over to her uncle.

Immediately, Daemon stood by her side, amethyst eyes narrowed in suspicion when observing the dornishmen. His bitterness from the Stepstones definitely hadn't vanquished over the years. "Behave," she warned him. Instead of waiting for the sarcastic or cheeky answer, Valyria walked over to her good-brother who happily talked with his nieces and nephews.

"Valyria, stunning as always," Lewyn grinned cheekily as they hugged and then kissed both of her cheeks. "Your presence has been very missed. Please do not leave me to govern all on my own for so long again. It's tediously boring."

"Tedious and boring are essentially the same thing," Valyria reminded him with a laugh. Noticing that Lewyn's attention shifted to the person behind her, mirth disappeared completely from his eyes as he got locked in a staring match with Daemon "Lewyn," Valyria said, gaining his attention again. Then she turned to the side so that she could look at both men.

Daemon appeared apathetic – which probably was better than him openly showing his distaste – as he confidently walked towards them, hand resting on Dark Sister. "Meet my husband, Prince Daemon," Valyria introduced the two. "Daemon, meet my good-brother, Lewyn."

"A pleasure," Lewyn muttered, not sounding even the slightest bit genuine.

"I'm sure," Daemon responded.

Valyria rolled her eyes at the two grown men, sharing a tired look with the twins who tried to hide their giggles. "And this is Baela and Rhaena," Valyria said, walking over to the two young girls who stood over by Moondancer, "Prince Daemon's daughters."

"Welcome to Dorne, my ladies," Lewyn smiled warmly, never one to treat a child coldly no matter who their father was. "You must all be starving and be very tired from the flight here. Supper and baths have been prepared in Sunspear as usual."

"Splendid," Valyria smiled, hoping to ease up the growing tension. Before riding to the keep, Valyria walked over to Ānogara and said, "Make sure Caraxes and Moondancer behave." Ānogara puffed and Valyria chuckled, "Aye, that's right. Make sure Caraxes does not cause any havoc."

The ride to Sunspear went by smoothly and soon they were inside the protection of the castle walls. The stableboys and guards out on the courtyard all watched Daemon with distaste. If they hadn't been welcoming towards her in the beginning because she's a Targaryen, there was a high risk they'd never warm up to the Targaryen who a decade ago fought against them in the Stepstones. On top of that, Daemon was Daemon; no one could call him the most likeable man in Westeros.

Marrying him definitely hadn't improved her own likability amongst the dornish; for the first time in her life she went against what her head told her to do and followed her heart's desires. Now she simply prayed she'd not end up regretting it.

The family dined together and Valyria quickly showed Daemon to the bedchambers belonging to the Princess of Dorne. Then she promised to return once she'd made sure Baela and Rhaena were settled in. She showed the younger set of twins to their new room that had been prepared close to the other children. They'd be sharing for now since Valyria believed they'd need each other close for comfort.

"This is where you'd be staying," Valyria said, leading them into the room. It had two bed's located next to each other – if anyone wished one could pull a drape between them for privacy – and two temporary tubs with water. On the walls hung tapestries that Rhaenys sent from Driftmark. Valyria made sure the pillows and curtains in the room were sea-green in honour of their Velaryon heritage. "I hope it's to your liking."

"It's very nice," Baela nodded, smiling politely. "Thank you, Princess Valyria."

"You don't have to 'princess' me. Valyria is perfectly acceptable," Valyria told them. Sadly she hadn't been able to spend much time with her new step-daughters; especially since Rhaenys had tried to be with her beloved granddaughters as much as possible before they moved to Sunspear. "And if there is anything you wish to change or something you need – you only need to ask."

"That's very kind of you," Rhaena said, standing beside her younger twin sister.

It was not often Valyria felt like a fish out of water; however she did not have much experience in talking to step-children. Recalling the first moons of her marriage to Qoren and how he acted around her twins, she tried to not push too much. Rhaena and Baela spent their childhood in foreign lands and probably needed some time to get used to their father marrying another woman.

"If you need your father, our apartments are close, one of the maids will guide you there," Valyria said. "All of the other children live in this corridor too — I truly hope you will find Sunspear agreeable. Once things here have settled down a bit, we will stay in the Water Gardens for a fortnight or so. I'm positive you will love it there."

When the young twins only smiled slightly in response, Valyria felt like it probably was best to clear the air now rather than later. "I do not want to be your mother," Valyria told the twins before realising how it might have sounded. "That was poorly phrased by me. What I mean to say is that I could never dream of replacing Laena. She will always be your mother. However, I want you to know that the two of you always can come to me if you have questions or things you wish to speak about that you in your hearts wished Laena was there for. And that I considered the two of you family even before I wed your father. Now I shall leave the two of you to get settled and take your bath," she said, placing a hand on each of their shoulders. "I will send in the handmaids to assist you with the bath."

When Valyria returned to the Princess of Dorne's apartments she found Daemon standing out on the terrace, elbows leaned against the railing as he looked out on the gardens below; his tunic hung over a chair and he now wore only his thin white undershirt. In one hand he held a goblet of wine, swirling it absentmindedly.

Valyria approached him and said, "Rhaena and Baela didn't seem to hate their new bedchambers, so I take it as a victory."

"These are yours?" Daemon asked, turning to look at her as he put the goblet down on the stone railing.

"Yes, they belong to the Princess of Dorne," Valyria nodded. She'd only been sleeping in them since Qoren passed since they always shared a room. "I will have a chamber prepared for you as well-"

"Are you eager to get rid of me already, my menace?" Daemon straightened up to his full height.

"No," Valyria responded. "But it's common for husband and wife to have separate chambers-"

"Common that is the same as ordinary. Neither of us are ordinary," Daemon placed his hands on her hips, pulling her flush against him. "Besides – why would I want my lovely new bride anywhere else but in my bed."

"My castle, my bedchambers, my bed," Valyria corrected him. "One that you are welcome in at any time even though it's mine."

"Ours," Daemon corrected as he began guiding her backwards, fingers untying the laces of her dress. "A bed I now believe it's time to break in."

.•° ✿ °•.

Daemon Targaryen was not happy to wake up to a cold bed – which he found ironic considering the warm climate in Dorne.

He'd fallen asleep holding his naked wife and now – when they had a perfect opportunity for a morning round – she had already left; beside him, Daemon found a note written by Valyria explaining how she needed to look over a few matters of state.

After breaking his fast with the children – without Valyria – he spent a few hours in utter boredom. His daughters had lessons and he had absolutely nothing to do. In his youth, on days when he didn't have any duties to perform or people to speak with – and sometimes even when he had important things to do – he'd either drink in a tavern with the City Watch, visit a brothel or beat other men to a pulp in the training yard.

Drinking himself to oblivion would temporarily solve his boredom only it would simultaneously ruin his chances of getting in Valyria's good-graces. He recalled her obvious disgust that morning in the throne room when witnessing his hungover state; some of it probably had to do with his nightly rendezvous with Rhaenyra yet he didn't wish to risk anything. And drinking alone could only be considered pathetic.

Visiting a brothel felt like a death sentence. Valyria expressed her doubts about his fidelity before their wedding and the last thing he needed was to prove her right. More importantly he had little desire to lay with any other woman now when he had Valyria.

Going to the training yard seemed like the best option. Only Daemon didn't know what could happen if he – on his second day in Dorne – beat some dornish cunt to a pulp. Until after luncheon he remained in his chambers, reading through a few Valyria scrolls.

Then his patience had been tried for far too long and therefore he decided to see if he could locate his wife. Meeting a servant girl in the hallway he asked her for the princess's whereabouts – in the most polite way he could muster – and the nervous girl directed him to Valyria's solar.

Ignoring the Martell guard guarding the door, Daemon entered without being announced. Inside he found his beautiful wife sitting by a large desk, orchid eyes snapping up when he entered. "Daemon?" she said, standing up and his attention immediately went lower.

He'd never seen Valyria in a dornish styled dress before. Of course, he'd taken notice of how Valyria wore clothes that were a bit more revealing now compared to before she married the Prince of Dorne. But everything he'd seen her wear at court was very appropriate and not the slightest bit scandalous. Had she donned this dress in King's Landing half the court would have fainted at the sight of such a scanty piece of clothing.

The thin purple fabric hugged her hips and flared out in the skirt with two slits that went halfway up her thighs. It had no sleeves, only two straps with golden clasps at her shoulders. The neckline went deep enough for Daemon's mouth to go dry. Kicking the door closed with the heel of his boot Daemon silently strode forward.

Without a word, he brought her into a deep kiss, groaning when his hands went around her back to realise it was cut deep in the back as well. At first, Valyria stood frozen and then she eagerly responded to the kiss. One of the many things he adored about her was how she never let him take control without a fight; it made everything much sweeter when he won.

He grabbed her thighs and lifted Valyria up on the desk, pressing her backwards in an attempt to get her flat on her back. Before he succeeded in doing so Valyria broke the kiss, "Daemon," she said, breathless from the lack of air, "not now."

"I haven't seen you all day," Daemon's fingers found their way to the slits in her skirt. "I haven't been inside you."

"Daemon, I have to meet Lewyn now," Valyria told him, grabbing his wrists to stop him. She pushed him backwards far enough to jump down on the ground. "You will have to wait until tonight," she rolled up on her toes to bring him into another kiss. If her intention was to tease him it worked.

The hours after their encounter could only be described as utter torture. At supper there was no sign of Valyria or Lewyn – much like when they broke fast – and Daemon didn't like it one bit. The thought of any man other than himself spending the entire day with his wife made his hand itch for Dark Sister.

Valyria didn't return to their chambers until late at night when nearly the entire castle had fallen asleep. Daemon laid in bed reading, a thin sheet covering his nether regions since it was far too hot to wear any form of clothing.

"You are still awake," Valyria said apologetically. "I am sorry that I could not attend supper. Usually there are not so many matters that require my attention. It's just now when I have been in King's Landing for a longer period of time."

Daemon hummed, for once not saying anything. He could easily have showcased his displeasure about being neglected by her the entire day by voicing his irritation. Only Daemon knew exactly what it would lead to: Valyria arguing back and eventually coming up with some good points that proved that he was wrong.

Ignoring her presence seemed like the better alternative; giving her a taste of how he had been feeling all day long. "Did you enjoy dinner?" Valyria asked as she walked over to the vanity, not even acknowledging his lack of response. After taking off her jewellery, she began loosening the braids that were pinned back to keep her silver locks away from her eyes. "Daemon?" she said expectantly.

His eyes remained firmly glued to the pages of his book. Out of his peripheral vision, Daemon could see Valyria study him. Then she simply turned around, sitting down by a mirror as she continued to release her hair from the braids. When her back was turned, Daemon glanced up from the book only to catch her gaze through the mirror by mistake.

Valyria smirked, Daemon gritted his teeth in annoyance. He wanted Valyria to – if not beg – then at least show any form of emotion about him ignoring her; not giving him the same cold shoulder. Minutes passed and when Valyria's silver-gold hair finally fell freely down her back she stood up and strolled towards the end of the bed.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Valyria scrutinised him like a hawk watching its prey before attacking. The corner of her lips lifted into a smirk and had it not been for his intention to ignore her he'd have pulled her down and kissed that smug look off her face. She had no reason to be this smug at the moment. Then Valyria made the first move.

Despite his previous mission to appear aloof, Daemon could not refrain from looking up from the pages when Valyria stood at the foot of the bed and her purple dress pool down to the floor. All he could do was bless the dornish weather for making sure women wore less layers because the smallclothes followed the dress leaving her naked before him.

One knee at a time she lowered herself down on the bed and leisurely crawled up his body on all fours with all the feline glory of a lioness; the mere sight of his beautiful, naked wife, her silver hair framing her face like a halo, was enough to make his excitement quench the irritation. But it was an even fight between the conquering emotions – he tried to convince himself.

Valyria took the book from him, closed it and placed it on the bed beside him. "I take it from your silence that there is something you want to talk about," Valyria said, straddling his waist. The thin sheet became the only thing separating them and it did nothing to hide his growing arousal which she definitely noticed. "Something I might have done to vex you, jorrāelagon valzȳrys."

Daemon pretended to not see her, staring straight forward. All he could think about was how her hair obscured his view of her breasts. His fingers twitched with the urge to brush it over her shoulder. Never before had his self-control been tested to this limit.

"Could this have anything to do with me missing breakfast and supper – and stopping you before we could fuck on my desk?" Valyria asked, fingers tapping against his chest. Daemon simply cocked an eyebrow, meeting her mirthful gaze. He couldn't help but wonder if this annoyance was how Valyria felt every time he teased her or appeared amused by her irritation.

Running a hand through his hair, Valyria said, "It's rare that I have this much to do in one day. I promise that it will not be a regular occurrence that you do not see me for an entire day."

"What should I do all day here?" Daemon asked, breaking the silence. "All of a sudden King's Landing seems more preferable than this hellhole."

Valyria asked, "What do you want to do?"

"Fuck my wife," Daemon shrugged, placing his arms behind his head. "There are too many interruptions and distractions here."

"We've been in Sunspear for one day," Valyria pointed out. "And I believe it's important you find a pastime that doesn't require my presence. Maybe you can visit the training yards. I am sure every dornish warrior in Sunspear would jump on the opportunity to knock you on your arse."

Daemon gave her a scowl and Valyria kissed his nose and grinned, "But clearly they will all find themself defeated by one of the most feared and skilled warriors in the Seven Kingdoms." Feeding his arrogance definitely wasn't a regular occurrence with Valyria. "And perhaps you could even help train our guards if you refrain from killing anyone."

"I never kill anyone in training. Their incompetence and pomposity does," Daemon said. Beating a few dornishmen to the ground seemed like an adequate passtime.

"Perfect, I shall ask Lewyn to show you the yards in the morning-" Valyria trailed off when Daemon's scowl deepened, "what?" Once again, Daemon decided that the silent treatment was the best option. "You don't want Lewyn to show you the yards?" she asked.

"Why would the bastard want to show me around Sunspear when it would require him to leave your lovely presence," Daemon muttered, bitterness lacing his every word.

Valyria swatted his shoulder in a reprimanding manner, "Lewyn not bastard." Daemon simply clenched his jaw, not liking how easily she took another man's side and defended him. Valyria gasped dramatically, "Are you – Daemon Targaryen – jealous of the former Prince of Dorne's bastard?"

"I thought he wasn't a bastard?" Daemon sneered.

"Lewyn has no issue with being a bastard. No one in Dorne does. I simply do not want you to use it in a degrading context," Valyria said. Leaning down, hands coming to rest beside his shoulders so that her upper body hovered above his, "And you did not deny being envious of Lewyn for some inexplicable reason."

"I. Am. Not. Jealous," Daemon said firmly, hands coming to rest against her hip bones. "But as your husband, it's within my right to maim any man who dares to think of doing things to you that only I can do."

"And you think Lewyn Sand wants to do those things to me?" Valyria's smile widened.

"Even without those dornish dresses, you are bewitching, dārilaros. Only a eunuch would manage an entire day in your presence without wanting to fuck you," Daemon's thumbs rubbed circles against her hips.

Valyria burst out laughing much to his chagrin. The muscle in his jaw twitched as it clenched and unclenched in vexation. "Thank you," she managed to get out as her laughter died down. "And I'm certain Lewyn will be very pleased when he hears that you consider him competition for my attention."

"I do not-"

"But I assure you that you have nothing to worry about when it comes to Lewyn," Valyria assured him. "Because even if I sat naked up on him like this," she motioned to herself. "Or if I kissed him here," she leaned down to kiss the twitching muscle in his jaw. "Even if I did this," Valyria rolled her hips against his, earning a groan from Daemon despite his best efforts to muffle it, "all he would think about is my lack of a cock."

Despite the battle raging inside his head between the urge to flip them over and fuck Valyria until she couldn't walk in the morning, and his poor attempt to stay mad, Daemon's head cleared a bit upon hearing her revelation. "Oh," Daemon said.

"Right," Valyria said. "Is there anything more you wish to clear out this evening."

"No," Daemon said, "nothing."

With ease he managed to flip them over. With Valyria on her back now, he brought her into a bruising kiss. Everything else disappeared from his mind as he focused on worshipping his wife. Like he said on their wedding night, they had ten years to catch up on.

.•° ✿ °•.

"You are with child, Princess Valyria," Dora told her, confirming the suspicions she'd been having the last couple of days. Laying a hand on her still fairly flat belly, a smile spread across Valyria's face.

When her moon blood hadn't arrived on time, Valyria didn't dare to assume anything. Her growing fatigue she excused by reasoning that she had a lot on her plate so it did not seem unrealistic that she should feel drained all the time.

Daemon noticed.

He was more observant than many gave him credit for. The way she'd snap at him more often — her anger coming quicker than ever before — he likely could see past due to how she'd always been easily agitated by him.

After one more moon without a trace of red in her smallclothes Valyria finally decided to pay a visit to Dora. Finding out she was pregnant always came with ambivalent emotions. She could not deny that she was happy about the thought of having a child with Daemon but at the same time childbirth and the pregnancy meant she had a few very difficult moons ahead of her.

Valyria thanked Dora and after the healer told her when she should come back for another examination, she departed. The sun was already setting in the horizon and she suspected everyone else had already gathered for supper.

All heads turned towards her when she entered and Valyria said, "I apologise for my lateness."

The children and Lewyn quickly returned to their own conversations once they had greeted her. Valyria took the empty seat at the head of the table.

"Is something amiss?" Daemon whispered, leaning towards her when a servant stepped forward to pour her some Dornish Red. She covered the cup and asked for some water instead.

"No," Valyria shook her head.

"I know when you are lying to me," Daemon said, not buying her short reply.

"Impressive," Valyria retorted sarcastically. Seeing her husband's irritation grow, she placed a hand on his arm, squeezing it gently, "We will speak of it later. I promise."

"Mūna!" Aelia said, catching her attention. "When are we going to the Water Gardens again?"

"Soon," Valyria promised. Being in the Water Gardens could be preferable when the pregnancy got further along. "Maybe after Elara's wedding to Cregan."

Dinner went by quicker than usual — probably due to Daemon's burning stare — and soon she found herself returning to her bedchambers after putting Daeron and Aelia to bed, and saying goodnight to Cassian.

"Rhaena's and Baela's new dresses should arrive in the morning-"

"I don't care about some fucking dresses," Daemon snapped, scowling angrily at her clear attempt to change the subject. "What is wrong?"

"Why assume that there is something wrong?" Valyria asked him. She then walked over to the mirror and took off her jewellery, her handmaidens dismissed for the evening.

"Tell me," Daemon insisted, turning her around to face him. "Now."

"Always so very impatient," Valyria teased. "You are the one who asked me to visit a healer in the first place."

"You saw a healer? What did he say?" Daemon asked. She found the obvious concern in his entire demeanour – from the way his amethyst eyes softened to show a rare vulnerability to the way he bent his legs to make sure he could look at her without glancing down.

"She," Valyria corrected, gently grabbing his hand. "And she said that the fatigue will only get worse from now on and that my temper surely will rival yours in the upcoming moons." Placing his hand gently against her belly, she waited for him to connect the dots.

Daemon froze for a few seconds once the final piece of the puzzle fell into place. His fingers spread out across her clothed stomach, "You are-?"

"Rūso iksan," Valyria told him, silently observing his reaction. With Daemon one could never be certain of what he wanted. He already had children and he had on a few occasions expressed his wish to see her carry his child – but she didn't know if that was the truth or just talk when they fucked.

Slowly a smile crept up on his face – not a sarcastic leer or an arrogant smirk – and he asked, "How far along?"

"Around two moons," Valyria told him. Smirking, she added, "So it could be a wedding night babe. Or a morning after, night after-"

Daemon silenced her with a kiss, pulling her flush against him. When both of them were in need for air, he pulled away and said, "Do not forget the noon and afternoon after our wedding day."

"How could I forget?" Valyria laughed. "Are you happy?"

"You are carrying my child," Daemon said. "Of course I am happy, my menace."

____________
Sorry for a slightly late update. I've worked all day and haven't had as much time to write this week as I'd liked.

Also, there won't be an update next week because I'm on holiday all of next week🥺 But the Saturday after that, there will be a new update ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.7K 52
โ There was a feeling of inevitability when I met you. And our lives were fated to converge like some cosmic dance. And I think I had to break your h...
5.5K 383 5
โคท always an angel, never a god, always a woman, never an heir, โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ which rhaenyra targaryen has an older sister - aelora targ...
72.6K 1.8K 7
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ, ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ. ๐– ๐–พ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ. ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
124K 3K 12
A young Targaryen who is the rebellious son of the rebellious Daemon Targaryen. The King, Viserys Targaryen despises his nephew but little does he kn...