๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข...

By voidsoni

"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
butterfly tattoo
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

who's austin?

4.2K 151 24
By voidsoni

Austin had brought Ryder home later that night, obviously not too late, as he remembered how her father didn't want her home during late hours. While Ryder wanted to spend more time with him, Austin had insisted that he drop her off before seven, choosing not to speak in on how he wanted to make a good impression.

While he hasn't met her parents, he wanted them to get the idea that he was responsible enough to bring their daughter home on time.

Getting out of the car, she walked up to her house, silently praying that it wouldn't be too obvious that she was around Derek Hale.

She sends a small wave to Austin, who waited patiently until she was about to walk through the door to leave. She watched him wave back, turning around to come face to face with her sister.

"Who was that?"

"None of your business."

Josie scoffs, her hands making their way onto her hips, "It is my business if my older sister is requesting that dad doesn't come pick her up from school."

"Don't be a little smart ass." Ryder starts, "He's just a friend."

"He?!" Josie screeches, her eyes shining with love as she gripped her older sisters wrist.

It was safe to say that she's a hopeless romantic.

"He? Who he?! Who is he??"

Her father's voice boomed from down the hall, she could hear the clatter on the dishes hitting the counter as his head popped from around the corner.

Aaron Anders wasn't as intimidating as he made himself out to be, in fact, while he looked like he killed people for a living, he was actually doing the complete opposite. For the most part. He didn't always go to work, but that was because he had a sick wife to take care of. The only days he went to work were the days he was sure Ryder would be home to take care of Josie and their mother.

The girls could only chuckle as his 'angered' expression.

"It doesn't matter." She promised, waking past the man and into the kitchen where her mother sat with a stoic expression.

She wanted to speak with her but she was well aware that the woman wouldn't respond. So, with a sad sigh, she leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to the woman's cheek, quickly picking up on the vague lift of her lip.

Inhaling sharply, she turned around quickly, startling her sister,

"What's for dinner?"

•••

By the time Austin had gotten home, he had been tired enough to pass out. He drove home with a lot on his mind, it made the drive seem a lot longer that he expected,

If Ryder's lesson serves right...

Scott McCall is beta werewolf, he has an unknown alpha that she doesn't really care to find out about.

Derek Hale is an omega werewolf that she isn't allowed to speak to due to family drama. He wanted to ask about it, but figured that he would find out with time.

Moving on...

Allison Argent was born into a family of werewolf hunters, her last name being both a hint and coincidence. From what she told him, Ryder wasn't too sure if Allison was even aware of her family's job.

She pointed out, once again, that she didn't care much to actually find out.

In his short time of being in Beacon Hills, he's come to the conclusion that Ryder didn't like to involve herself in much drama.

Whether that be a personal preference, or her dad's orders, he didn't know. But he knew that she didn't like it. He figured it had to do with her not wanting to possibly get hurt because of something supernatural, or she just genuinely did not care for anything.

Walking up the stairs, he opened the front door, smiling at the sound of his mother's soft humming.

Jennifer George was a relatively happy person, she didn't really have anything to be upset about.

Her husband was dead and her son was an angel. Not to mention that she didn't completely hate her job.

Her life was perfect in her eyes.

"Hello, my sweetness!" She chirped as she caught her son walking in from the corner of her eye.

Austin smiles at the woman, "Hi, mom."

Glancing over at him with narrowed eyes, "Did you spend your day with that Ryder girl again?"

"Yeah." He chuckled out, brushing past her to grab a water from the refrigerator.

"Oh, I can't wait to meet her." She raised her hands to her heart as she gushed, barely noticing how her son gently took the knife from her hand to finish cutting the garlic bread.

"I can't wait either, mom. I think you'll like her."

"The way you describe her makes her seem like an angel."

Austin winces, "She's an angel when she wants to be."

"That's enough for me!" She said, her blue eyes shining as she pulled out the plates.

Austin laughs, the sound warming his mom's heart.

"When can I meet her?"

"Uhm-" The teen hesitates, "There's this school dance coming up soon. I think I'm gonna ask her."

"What?" Her squeal had him scrunching his face, "You've never been to a school dance before."

"I know. And she doesn't really like the formal stuff, so she might not even say yes."

"Well, it doesn't hurt to try."

Austin nods, "You're right. It doesn't."

•••

Ryder sat in her bedroom after having dinner with her family. After bidding a very detailed and sweet goodnight to her mother, she made her way to her room with Josie right on her tail.

"So what's his name?"

"Josie—"

"What?" The youngest whines, "Its not like i'm gonna tell anyone. I don't have friends."

It was true.

The only person that she even considered a friend was a guy named Mason. And even then, they only spoke in class.

"Welcome to the club."

"Seriously, Ry." Josie pleaded, "Just tell me his name. That's all I want to know."

Letting out a long, exaggerated groan, she turns to her sister with a huff, "His name is Austin."

"Like the state?"

Josie wasn't the smartest person in the world.

"Like the city, you absolute moron."

"Don't call your sister a moron." Aaron said, leaning against the doorway.

"Sorry." The oldest grumbles, her eyes rolling as she shoves the girl away from her.

"Go to bed."

Aaron moves away, allowing Josie to brush past him and to her bedroom.

"Goodnight, dad!"

"Night, Josie!"

The man has yet to leave Ryder's room, concerning the girl. His next words have her throwing a pillow in his direction as he runs away with a laugh,

"Who's Austin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.3K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
270K 7.3K 17
1864, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต. โ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...
473K 15.8K 38
in which, she falls for the devil in disguise every single time ! โ˜พ ยฐโ˜† . * โ— ยธ . โ˜… [ KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC ] BOOK 1 OF 4
85.1K 975 7
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’” Calista Feder, the oldest daughter of Lenny and Roxanne Feder. Well she's what others would describe as "the biggest bitch you'll...