Billie Eilish smut

By Pickleass

:D More

1. Celebrate
3. Apology
4. Apology pt.2
5. Our little secret
6. Caught you
7. Pool
8. Prom dress
9. Prom dress. 2
10. Teachers pet
11. Heavy breathing on the floor
12. Like you did in the crowd
13. Facetime
14. Can't stay up
15. Accusations
16. Serial killer
17. Hold you down
18. I cant take it
19. Favorite Fan
20. Antagonize me
21. Best friend?
22. Boss

2. Boyfriends sister

12.5K 72 4
By Pickleass

"No. Bil please. Not here- fuck." Y/n muttered, feeling her brothers girlfriends delicate fingertips graze her clothed clit.
"Bil. My brother would be so mad at you. Mad a-at me."
"Don't worry about him darling. He's in his own world with the stupid game. Just stay quiet for me okay?"
  Billie pushed the girls panties to the side and dipped her middle finger in.
She whined into Billie's hand as she began curling her fingers.
"H-holy fuck."
  She muttered when Billie added another finger.
"Shhh."
Bil hushed her while placing gentle kisses on her lips in hopes that it'll keep her quiet.
   Billie then pushed her further on the bed making sure she was comfortable before dipping her fingers back in. "Oh Billie. Please don't stop."
  She cried out, her hands cupping Billie's face as she worked her fingers harder and faster to pleasure her sister in law.
"Mmmm Billie please. G-go faster."
"I will baby. Just be patient alright? My goodness you're pretty. You know that right?"
    Billie slowed down and began curling her fingers, sending Y/n over the edge. She cried out as her request to cum was denied once more.
"P-please go faster Bil. I-I'm so close. You know that."
"I know you're close baby. I'm just savoring your pretty cries and your adorable overstimulated face. So cute."
  Billie sped up her movements again, making Y/n's body shake and twitch as she trailed closer and closer to her orgasm.
"B-Bil. Can I-I please cum. Please Billie."
She sobbed quietly, her voice cracking from begging to release.
"See baby. Good girls get to cum. You've been so well today, go on. Cum for me my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.9K 15
When you're born you have a mark on the back of your hand. The more detailed the mark the more pain your soulmate is in. It starts as a blob and the...
143K 614 14
some chaps will be g!p, some just gxg. some chaps will have billie being submissive or dominant. give me requests if you want, and i'll try to make t...
733K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
192K 1.3K 30
you'll see, warnings at the start of each imagine, have fun babies<3 i thought it was cute give me ideas <3