18. I cant take it

"Billie. Momma, please let me cum. It-it hurts."the smaller girl cried into Billie's shoulder.
"You're gonna wait Y/n. Did you lie to me? Hm? You said you could take it, so why aren't you taking it like a good fucking slut?" Billie spat through gritted tether.
"Billie I don't think- I don't think I can take it m-much longer- please." Y/n begged, her nails digging into Billie's back.
   "Don't be delusional Y/n. You can take it. I know you can." Billie wrapped her hand around Y/n's throat as she pounded deep inside of her, Y/n's walls stiffening up as her orgasm was being held back.
   "Billie. P-please. I-it hurts." She cried.
Billie couldn't stand seeing her baby in pain, she sucked in a breath and brushed the hairs away from Y/n's face, planting a small kiss on her forehead.
   "Go on bunny. Cum for me it's okay, shh." She cutely cooed, holding Y/n's hand above her head.
  Y/n did as told and came for Billie, their mixture running down her leg and onto the white sheets on the bed.
   "Do you think you can cum again? Hm princess?" Billie asked while thrusting inside of her.
    "Mhm." She nodded eagerly.
Billie soon picked up her pace, her thumb circulating Y/n's swollen clit as the pressure soon built up inside her once again.
    But she wasn't gonna cave so soon.
Y/n connected their lips in a desperate and passionate kiss, her hands cupping Billie's face as she continued slamming into Y/n's warmth.
    "I-it feels so good Billie." Y/n panted, beads of sweat rolling down her forehead.
    "It does, doesn't it bunny? You look so pretty, I'm so glad you're mine." Billie sped up her thrusts, and then she slowed down.
   She was thrusting deep and slow, which drove Y/n mad.
   The way Billie was repeatedly hitting her gspot was causing Y/n to shudder, her body beginning to shake and throb with every thrust.
    "Baby... please. C-can I. Can I-I please." She begged but Billie's face stayed concentrated. Her eyebrows furrowed while she picked up her pace.
    "Please momma. I-i can't hold iy. P-please tell me I can cum. I promise I'll be a good girl. I promise..."
   Billie smiled, getting what she wanted.
   "You've earned it. Cum for me bunny, you're okay." She cooed once again, this time pulling out after they both finished and scooping Y/n up to cuddle.
"You did very well. I'm so proud of you."
   Y/n scooted closer to billie and closed her eyes.
   "I love you"