19. Favorite Fan

"Nice to meet you Y/n." Billie smiled while hugging her fan once more. "it was so nice meeting you Billie!" The girl smiled once more, before attempting to walk away but Billie paused.
   "Do you maybe wanna be friends? I can give you my number and we can meet for coffee." Billie had a secretive smile plastered across her face and Y/n beamed.
   "Of course!" She giggled cutely. They exchanged numbers and Billie drove Y/n home.
   "Thank you again Billie." Y/n said before stepping out the car and walking toward her house, completely forgetting her phone in Billie's car.
   The next morning instead of going out for coffee Billie had returned to y/n's house. She knocked on the door twice and then she heard the footsteps of the smaller girl pattering to the door.
   "You left your phone in my car lastnight, and I thought since I'm here already maybe we could hang out now." Billie politely said while placing the phone into the brunettes hand.
   "Yeah, of course, it's kind of a mess though." Y/n chuckled, feeling embarrassed.
   "You should see my house, it's ten times worse than some laundry tossed about." Billie giggled, following Y/n up to her bedroom.
   "So Y/n, tell me about yourself."
   "Well... I'm 19, I paint, I'm overly obsessive with plushies... if you can't tell. " She trailed on and on, telling Billie about herself and finally she was finished.
   "You ever smoke weed before?" Billie quietly asked and Y/n nodded. "I started smoking when I turned 16."
  Y/n spoked and Billie reached into her pocket, pulling out a small baggie of the green substance.
   They smoked together and shared some weird yet entertaining stories and then the unthinkable happened. They started making out, Billie's hands hungrily roamed around y/n's body, Y/n's hands cupped Billie's face, deepening the kiss.
   "You don't have to if you don't wanna." Billie said, out of breath.
   "No, no. I-I wanna." She desperately said, her cheeks warming up with embarrassment.
   Billie kissed her lips and gave her a reassuring look before she laid the brunette on the bed.
   Y/n wasn't wearing much. Just a t-shirt and some spandex shorts. But Billie removed it, staring with her shirt, and to her surprise she wasn't wearing a bra. Billie gawked at her breasts before removing the rest of her clothing.
    "Are you sure Love?" Billie asked again. "Yes." She said eagerly. Billie kissed down Y/n's body, leaving small hickeys behind.
   "Billie." Y/n breathily moaned, eager for Billie to touch her where she needs it the most. "Yes love?"
   "Mmm. Please touch me." She whined. Billie did so. She dipped one finger inside of Y/n's warmth and pulled it out, just to slide in two fingers. The feeling of Billie's fingers pulsing inside of Y/n was overbearing, she tried to contain her moans but she was struggling.
   "Fuck. B-Bill. Go faster." She cried out. Billie did just so, only now, her tongue was making contact with her clit.
   Billie sucked on Y/n's clit softly while her fingers slammed into her at a bruising pace.
    "Let out those pretty moans Mama. It's okay. It's okay." Billie cooed, the vibrations of her soft voice causing shockwaves to shoot throughout Y/n's body like electricity.
   Billie pushed her fingers deeper than before, her tongue still delicately dancing around Y/n's clit. It was enough to send Y/n over the edge but she didn't wanna finish just yet.
   She felt Billie's fingers curl inside of her, repeatedly hitting a rough patch causing her body to jolt.
   "Are you gonna cum mama? hm? It's okay." Billie cooed again, her voice still soft and soothing. Y/n desperately shook her head, not wanting to finish just yet.
   She felt the beads of sweat build up on her forehead and her back began to arch off of the bed. Her vision went blurry as she came undone, cumming on Billie's fingers to which she pulled them out and stuck them into her own mouth.
   "You taste really good Y/n. C'mon let's go shower and get coffee." Billie whispered, placing a gentle kiss on the brunettes lips, allowing her to taste herself.