6. Caught you

G!p

"Y/n? Baby? I'm home."
  Billie said while walking in the door. She kinda expected y/n to greet her at the door like always but she didn't.
She removed her shoes and set her keys and bag on the table before making her way up to the bedroom where she heard Moans from behind the door.
Is y/n cheating on me?
Billie carefully opened the door, afraid she'd see her fiancé in bed with another woman but she wasn't. She was by herself.
She had her fingers buried deep inside of her, she threw her head back, moaning Billie's name loudly as she imagined it was Billie's fingers.
Billie knelt down before her, hushing her as she removed her hand.
"Keep your eyes closed baby." She whispered, separating her legs a bit more before making contact with her tongue against her clit.
"Oh fuck."
  She whimpered, finally getting the attention she needed.
"I thought we agreed that we wouldn't be touching ourselves with permission, darling."
"W-we did Bil."
"Then why were you touching yourself while I was gone?" Billie pulled her face away from Y/n's heat making her close her legs in frustration.
"I-I couldn't wait for you."
"You should have baby. Open your legs for me. Lay back all the way. "
  Billie gently shoved y/n and kissed her thighs before removing her pants.
   She teased y/n's entrance with her tip before forcing the entire length into her.
    "Fuck! Billie!" She loudly cried out while grabbing Billie's shoulders.
    "Shush y/n. You don't deserve to be so loud. Be quiet and take it."
    Y/n nodded, her eyes wide like a doe. She don't know what it was but something Billie had said lit a spark inside of her.   
    She felt the pool of wetness between her legs grow more.
   Billie fucked into her at a amazingly slow pace, the perfect pace to drive y/n insane.
    "B-Bil?"
"Yes y/n? What is it? Come on. Use your words."
  Billie slowed down more to get y/n's attention which surprisingly worked.
   "Fuck me harder. Billie I can take it. Please."
  Billie licked her lips and smiled a bit, showing her teeth. Y/n could faint right now.
    "You know what? Fine, I'll fuck you harder baby."
   Billie was going to make sure y/n couldn't walk after this.
   She grabbed her fiancés hips and slammed into her, earning a loud cry.
   "Are you gonna give up?"
"N-no Bil. K-keep goin. I can t-take it. I swear I can." Y/n's eyes spoke for themselves. They were wide and glossy. Her pupils were dilated as they wandered across every small detail on Billie's face.
    Billie chuckled a bit before picking up her pace, finally giving y/n what she wanted.
    Y/n felt her body trembled with every stroke.
"O-oh my goodness Bil. I'm gonna cum."
   "Nuh uh. What's the correct way to say it?"Billie said after cracking her hand against y/n's thigh.    
   "Ow.  C-can i cum please Billie? I'm such s good girl. Y-your good girl. It's b-been so long."
   "Very good baby. You may cum sweetheart."Billie kept going, helping y/n ride out her high as she cried beneath her. Her body shook violently, tears streamed down her face, her lip bleeding from the constant biting down on it to stay quiet.
    "B-bil. Cum inside of me. P-please."
"Oh I will baby. I'll never miss that chance."