Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

由 _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... 更多

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |

17 | Memories |

2K 109 28
由 _A_for_ARMY__

.

.

.

"Who are you ?"

Namjoon wanted to smack his own head to the wall. But he controlled himself by closing and opening his eyes before forcefully smiling at the old man who asked the question.

"I'm Namjoon, Uncle"

Hoseok knelt down infront of the man's chair. "Papa, It's Dogeon Uncle's son. Remember?"

Namjoon nodded to the man who is adjusting his glasses to take a look at him.

"Ahhh.. You've grown so much" He said in joy.

Hoseok smiled in success before stood back joining Yoongi.

"Uncle , I wanna ask you something." Namjoon tried.

"Ofcourse Dear. Ask away"

"Do you remember anything about a key that JJK had ? Like this one?" Namjoon showed him a picture of the mysterious key.

Jung Dongsae , Hoseok's father , held the photograph and started examining it closely.

"Oh this one !"

Namjoon and Hoseok shared a hopeful glance before nodding enthusiastically. "Yes. You know something?"

Dongsae looked around the room. Namjoon sitting infront of him , Yoongi and Hoseok few feets away. Jeonggukk sitting far away in a chair, legs crossed , swirling his lighter between the fingers.

When he finally gazed at Namjoon who's still showing his dimple smile , and grabbed his shoulder.

"Who are you, kid ?" Dongsae asked innocently.

Hoseok and Namjoon groaned in disappointed.

"Wow, He really is your dad. Both are equally annoying and useless. " Yoongi commented making Hoseok shoot him a sharp glare.

Yoongi shrugged before mumbling 'I'm out' and turning back towards the table.

Namjoon helplessly glanced at Jeonggukk.

He stood up and made way for Jeonggukk as he saw the younger getting up from his chair.

Jeonggukk had a straight face as he stood infront of Dongsae. "Yoongi Hyung is right."

Hoseok was amused at it.

"I didn't meant the insult , Hoseok. I meant the fact that he's not going to be any helpful in our case" Jeonggukk corrected. Yoongi snickered sitting on the table eyes on his phone.

Before Jeonggukk could turn away Dongsae grabbed his wrist.

"JJK" He breathed.

Jeonggukk bend down to his level and nodded.

Dongsae grinned and lifted his arm to touch Jeonggukk's face.

"You look just like Jaemin." His voice was sweet laced with the sorrow by the remembrance of his lost friend.

Jeonggukk kept silent.

"If he was here he'd be very proud of you." He chuckled.

I don't think so. Jeonggukk said to himself.

As per Jeonggukk's belief , he wasn't a good heir. He was never good enough.

"Hobi always tells me how you lead the company and also decorate the thrown of JJK" His voice were shaky but joyful.

"It's my duty" Jeonggukk had a monotone voice but he can't lie he didn't had a proud feeling at the elder's words.

"No no. It isn't easy what you're doing, son. You're doing everything that Jaemin and Hyunsik did together."

"I have helping hands"

Dongsae let out a breathy chuckle. "Good thing that you're humble. Unlike Jaemin"

Yoongi snorted earning everyone's attention. "Sorry, you humble majesty." He jumped off the table. "I had to go. " He announced before walking off.

"Oh maybe its 'coz it was Aerum who raised you"

Jeonggukk stiffened at the mention of her name. Aerum , Hyunsik's wife , was the kindest soul that has ever lived on earth. The only person who had shown him what motherly love is , was Aerum.

The first time he ever experienced grief was when she died of an accident.

The first time he ever saw Hyungsik so distraught and lost.

"She must be proud of you too."

No. She won't be .Jeonggukk was sure of it. Forget his father , Aerum would never appreciate him being a murderer. Practically ruling the underground mafia. Leading all kind of illegal trafficking in and out of the whole Korea. She'd never want to raise him like that.

"I heard you won the EY title again this year."

How tf he remembers everything except what we need ? Hoseok pouted.

"If they were here , Jaemin would've just hummed and pat your shoulder, internally feeling proud of you but Hyunsik would hug the hell out of you and ask you what you want as a present for your hardwork. " Dongsae laughed. He was reminiscing his past good days.

"... Why are you rambling this much , Jung?" Everyone's attention shifted to the new voice entered the room.

"Ah Min ! Long time no see " Dongsae beamed seeing his best friend aka Min Woobin.

"Shut Up. You call me daily to say how good was your breakfast." He rolled his eyes while Hoseok and Namjoon bowed their head to the elder.

Jeonggukk was not sure if he should bow. Because right now it was technically a gang related duty and he is JJK whom the Agmians should always respect. So should he or the middle aged man bow?

But before he think of it any further Woobin slightly bowed his head , one hand on his chest.

"JJK" He addressed.

Jeonggukk nodded and signalled towards the chair for the older to take a seat.

Woobin let out a loud breath as he sat and looked around.

"It's been decades I've been back here, at Enfer." He swallowed.

"Can't say we missed you." Dongsae commented making the other chuckle.

"Well, the kids has been taking care of it very well."

Hoseok had a huge proud grin plastered on his face.

"Talking about kids..." Woobin trailed off as he carefully examined the room.

Hoseok didn't get what he was about until Namjoon spoke. "Yoongi left some moments ago"

"Oh" His face fell into disappointment.

"..He had some urgent work." Hoseok added even tho he didn't know why Yoongi suddenly left.

He knew I was coming. Woobin swallowed his sorrowful thoughts. "Leave it. Now back to the business. Why the urgent call ?"

Namjoon step forward and explained the issue. But as expected he didn't know anything about the Key.

Jeonggukk had something other in his mind all along but he wasn't sure how to act on it without anyone.

It's not something I can rely much on the elders. They'll cloud the thought with judgements. But who do I ..

His train of thoughts got interrupted by the sudden noice from the door.

There stood Yoongi. With no expression as usual.

Jeonggukk got his answer.

"Yoongi...." Woobin mumbled. He stood up and turned back to see his son , with a warm smile.

Yoongi got everyones eyes on him but his eyes were on the motorbike keys laying on the table he sat earlier.

"I forgot these" He carelessly announced aiming at no-one as he took the keys and turned back to the door.

"Yoongi" Yoongi paused his movements hearing his father's call. But didn't turn back.

Wow.I suddenly feel so uneasy. Hoseok formed a line with his lips as he understood the tension in the air.

Yoongi let out a small huff and started walking again.

"Yoongi , stop. I need to talk." Woobin said sternly.

Hearing this , Yoongi turned to face his father in a whip. "What?" His voice and face didn't show any trace of emotions.

Woobin felt his mouth dry. Don't know what to say to his own son who's staring at him blankly.

"I -" He gulped. Woobin looked away from Yoongi's piercing eyes to something on the floor and fiddled with his fingers.

"Thought so." Yoongi mocked turned again.

Namjoon glaced at Hoseok who raised an eyebrow in return. Namjoon showed his some weird face gestures which can only be translated to gibberish. But Hoseok rolled his eyes as he understood.

"Yoongs , you're in charge of arranging his stay." Hoseok said with a cheerful voice.

Yoongi frowned at him before shrugging. "I have a room in my home. I'll tell someone to arrange it."

Woobin eyes gleamed as he smiled only for it to be dropped at the next words.

"I'll crash somewhere else" Yoongi walked off not waiting for any reply.

The awkward silence filled the whole room.

"I won't say you deserve it , you do , but I won't say it" Dongsae spoke after a long time.

Hoseok controlled his laugh by biting his lips.

Jeonggukk glanced at the worried elder.
"Give him time, Uncle" Woobin nodded to the younger's words.

*bbooing*

Jeonggukk stiffened.

"Uh.. What was that ?" Namjoon and Hoseok looked around confusedly.

*bbooing*

"I think its coming from ..."

"I have to go somewhere very urgently." Jeonggukk cut off Dongsae's sentence.

"Where?" Namjoon got no answer as Jeonggukk disappeared into thin air in a blink.

"That's weird." Hoseok and Namjoon said in unison.

.

.

.

"Jeonggukk and Jungkook literally sound the same Dumbass"

"IT'S DIFFERENT !! I have K in kook and he have G in ggukk and also I'm Jun and hes Jeon." Junkook defended Jimin's new aligation about the twin's name.

"Seriously? How tf are these any different ? "

"THE SPELLING !!"

"WE'RE NOT TEXTING !! WE'RE TALKING !!!" Jimin yelled back.

Jungkook opened his mouth for a comeback but instantly closed it realising the shorter was right. He sat back down in his chair as he thinks it through without blinking.

"What are you kids are into now ?" Jin chipped in coming back from the cafe counter.

"Hyung, why are we named the same ?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Seriously? It took you 22 years to ask that?" Jimin snickered in his seat.

"Oh shut up dwarfie. I'm asking"

Jin shook his head as he sat with them. It has been a regular thing for them to meet here at evening. After their classess Jimin and Jungkook come straight to the cafe and chat for hours before heading home.

"Complecated but simple too. You were named by Hyunsik uncle and he was named by your father. Hyunsik uncle thought it would be nice to name you as your grandfather as a tribute to him and your father asked Myeongshi to suggest a name to make her feel included. No-one wanted to change it after that. " Jin shrugged.

"Wasn't there so much confusions ?" Jimin asked.

"Not much. Only Ggukk got the nickname. Everyone called Jungkook as Jungkook itself. So growing up , we didn't really thought about it." Jungkook nodded to Jin's words.

"And now even if no-one calls him Ggukk, we don't spend time together to get mixed up at the names." Jungkook stated.

Jimin got distracted by his phone notification to ask any further question.

He looked like he saw a ghost. Eyes almost rolled of his eye socket looking at his phone.

"Jimin ?" Jin tried to pull him back from the trance .

"Hyung..I gotta go" Jimin stormed off grabbing his things.

"What was that? " Jungkook asked bewildered.

"Who knows ?"Jin shrugged." Leave it. Now tell me whats going on with you ?"

Jungkook slumped down his shoulders. "Hospital life is getting tough and my energy pill is deficient."

"V ?"

"Yeah." Jungkook sighed.

"I haven't been able to see him well too. He only work here in sundays."

Jungkook looked at him surprised."When did he started working here again? I thounght he stopped."

"He rejoined." Jungkook nodded.

"Two days ago he gave me a surprise visit to my-"

"Hospital restroom, gave a bouquet of sorry , got worried about your forhead and all.."

"I told you all before ?"

Jin narrowed his eyes at the younger. "You were also rambling about some nurse who was drooling all over him. "

"Yeah that bitch ! I was a little far but I clearly saw her batting her fake large eyelashes and moving seductively with her overly tight suffocating dress and that balloon sized boobs and her fat as-"

"You're body shaming her. " Jin face palmed.

Jungkook scoffed in return. "Can't these girls just be lesbians and leave my man alone ?"

"Don't you think V was also jealous when that Jackson guy took you from him ?"

Jungkook sighed. "He's never a jealous type. Even if he saw me kissing a guy , he'll ask me very calmly about it before being jealous and angry."

Jin smiled. "He's a standard , Jungkook. He's like the calm for your chaos. Gotta give it to him for handling you."

Jungkook blushed. "Yeah yeah. He is the defenition of Man written by women" He said dreamly. "Wait ..but he's only for me tho" He added making Jin shake his head.

"Hey how's it going with Justin?"

Jungkook looked at him confusedly. "Justin? Who- " He paused at the realisation. "Oh him. Yeah they're doing well. I've set up their first date for this evening."

"Oh, where ? Is it here ? It's a romantic place right? " Jin asked giddely.

Jungkook blinked multiple times. "Actually It's going to be on the ApoBango restaurant near the beach...." He grinned.

Jin gasped and dramatically held his hand against his chest. "You betrayed me. "

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his Hyung. "Hyung, first of all he won't come here. Second of all , D - Boyzz are performing there today , So I'll get a chance to visit my beast." He cupped his own cheeks.

Jin raised an eyebrow. "Ok first, Why the fuck would he not come here ? Second, You are going with him to his date ? What the fuck ? Third , what the hell with you and your habit to call him Beast. That guy is softer than melted icecream."

Jungkook took some seconds to process all the questions to his brain. "Ah okay ... First , He personally dont like sweets." Actually, Jeonggukk don't want any of the family members to know about his love interest. "...Second , He just need me for emotional support .." He needs a guide through out the date because he doesn't want to mess it up. "Third , .. He might be soft all the time but believe me he's a beast in bed."

Jin gaped at what just came out from Jungkook's mouth. "I could've happily love without the last information. "

"You asked" Jungkook shrugged.

Jin shook his head to shake off the images in his mind.

"Oops. I gotta go Hyung. It's almost time for their date. Bye. " Jungkook leaned for a quick hug and rushed off.

.

.

.

"Why are you crying, Jimin ?" He asked taking out his gun .

Jimin swallowed and closed his eyes accepting what about to happen to him.

.

.

____________________________

After a long time ...

Hope you guys are doing well ❤️‍🩹 .

"Those who keep trying without giving up are the ones who succeed."

- Jin.

Anyways, Purple you 💜💜💜💜

- Moon ♡

( Credits to Xia for posting)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

317K 9.3K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
561K 26.8K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
578K 35.6K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
405K 17.8K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...