The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter TWENTY FOUR

740 21 18
By simp_0102

Like vote comment don't be a ghost. Kinda scared of them. That was lame I can't believe I said that I apologize. Also not edited

Charles POV
Monaco

I was waiting outside Alana's door waiting for her to open but to my surprise Mick did. It shouldn't be a surprise though considering they share the place.

"Ooo Charles come in. Alana isn't here she's gone to see Anthony then she's going to get a cat with Max." He said and gestured for me to sit down on the large couch.

"Why Max?" I asked intrigued,what an interesting duo.

"Something about him already having a cat and being the cat whisperer or something." He said and chuckled lightly.

"I really wonder what goes on in her mind." I said and shook my head fondly while thinking of her.

"A lot comes with the ADHD." He said and I looked at him shocked.

"She has ADHD?"

"Yeah she got diagnosed with ADHD back when she was around seventeen her anxiety came after Jules passed on." He rambled on about her.

Why wasn't I here?

"You know she told me before you guys started dating that you and Anthony were close.How close?"

"You see how close Pierre and I am?" I asked and he nodded. "Closer."

After I said that he sat there confused and looked like he wanted to ask more.

"You can ask."

"Why weren't you there? For his funeral?"

"After Jules died...I cut contact with Alana she reminded me of him too much the racing the passion.Her and Anthony were the complete opposites of each other but heavens they were so similar..." I paused and he looked at me as if to say carry on why did you stop.

"So anyways I still spoke to Anthony I never ever actually met him after Jules funeral just calls and messages even when I was in Monaco I just...I couldn't face her so when he died when my mama called me and told me he died that was the day I became a coward I didn't go for his funeral I didn't even know how he died until Alana told me this year...I visited his grave a week later and I saw her when I went but I stayed back I wasn't ready to face her.Sometimes I feel like I could've changed what happened to him if I was actually there for him..." I trailed off and I saw him look at me empathetically.

"You know Alana thinks the same but you both wrong. He had to save himself and I think she hates that she couldn't save him."

"I should've been there for him...for her..."

"You here now and you can make thinks right now."

"I'm glad she had you."

"I had her to." He said and smiled sadly at me.

~~~~
Alana's POV

"Maxi look at this one." I said tugging him to the chocolate brown kitten.

"Alana you already signed for the black kitten." He said and looked at me while shaking his head disappointedly.

"I know but oh just look at it." I said picking it up and started petting it's head,I paused and looked at Max and smiled creepily at him.

"What?"

"What if I get both?"

"ALANA!"

"Please Max I swear I'll even stop calling you Maxi Taxi." I said and held out my pinky towards him.

"You promise?"

"YES!" I exclaimed and tugged his pinky.

"I shall name you Mufasah,now let's go so you can meet Loki." I spoke to the kitten.

"You are weirder than I thought."

"Yeah ok Maxi Taxi."

"HEY!"

~~~~

"Oh it's my favorite boys together." I said approaching Mouse and Charles and gave them both a kiss on the forehead while I held the box that had the two kittens inside. "Wish Jojo was her to make it complete."

"Show us the kittens." Mouse said as he shifted away from Charles so I could sit between them.

"Ok but I'd like to tell you guys both,I love them more than you it's nothing personal."

(Mufasah)

(Loki)

"This Mufasah and Loki they are new favorite boys." I said raising them out of the box and putting them onto my lap.

"You know I honestly don't blame you." Mouse said as petted Loki's head.

"The names really mon fleur?" Charles said he put his arm behind and leaned closer to the cats while simultaneously leaning closer into me.

"There was non more fitting." I said lifting my head up confidently while Mufasah climbed up to my shoulder.

"I want a panda now or a horse."

"NO!" They both exclaimed which shocked the cats while Mufasah curled into me while Loki hissed and stood possessively on my lap.

"Huh small but mighty." I said petted Loki's head,but stopped and stared at my two human boys.

"Alana no." Mouse said and sighed.

"That's what she said!"

"It's not what you said." Charles muttered while mouse made a gagging sound.

~~~~
A few days later

The awards ceremony was going to be held soon and my excitement was off the charts. The rest of the drivers and I decided to take a plane to the venue together.

Currently Mouse had gone out with Estie and Charles came over. Said it has to do with the cats but that's a lie because Loki doesn't like him,Mufasah does maybe he wants to bond.

"You know I'm nervous." I said glancing up from my seating position on the floor with Loki and Mufasah while Charles sat on the coach.

"What for?" He said as he leaned his elbows on his knees.

"The awards I don't know why but I am." The minute the words came out of my mouth I noticed his posture go stiff and his expression harden lightly.

"Charles?"

"Yes because winning so easily must be nerve wrecking." He said and chuckled humorlessly and leant back on the coach.

"Easily? What are you talking about I battled Max till the end and you till we got to Japan what do you mean easily?" I said and sat up straighter while crossing my legs.

"Good car,good team,good strategists,good mentor,you barely even had to work for it." He said and huffed and stood up and so did I. Mufasah clearly sensed the room and hid behind my legs while Loki stood in front of my feet. Small but mighty.

"Barley worked for it? It's not my fault your strategists fucked you over Charles." I scoffed at him and shook my head because now I was hurt who the fuck does he think he is.

"You showed everyone this season all you need to have is good car and not have to be a good driver." He said and my expression fell because he doesn't know of the countless anxiety attacks I had no he doesn't. Sometimes the worst place you can be,is in your head.

"Oh don't put that sad face on you know you got lucky." He said while he went to go get his keys that was on the table next to me but Loki hissed at him and started swatting his paw at him.

So I took his keys myself and threw it at him. "Go and don't come back until you get your head out of your arse." I told him while he looked at me with a look of anger and slight sadness.

"Alana-"

"No leave or I'll call my good mentor to kick you out himself and you know he'll do it." I said with angry tears in my eyes but there was no way I was going to let them fall while he was still here.

"Ok...I love you"This time he said it it felt like it was just words. So I just nodded my head at him. Looks like dickhead Charles is back.

After I heard the door close I let my tears fall. He doesn't know what I had to go through. Nothing hurts more than trying your absolute best and still not being good enough for people,especially the ones you love.

There was a time the car was shit. I worked hard and I didn't do it just for myself. But I guess I'll go down as one of those drivers who were lucky because of their car. I guess I'm not that good of a driver. I guess I deserve every hate comment I get.

I guess the car defines who I am.

Guess I'll give Lewis a cal because if anyone knows what it feels like to be told it's just the car it's Lewis.

"Hey Als" I heard Lewis' voice on the phone as he picked up.

"Hey Lew." I said my voice cracking a bit.

"I'll kill them." He said and I chuckled a bit.

"Can I actually tell you what happened?" I rhetorically asked him with a sad smile on my face.

"I'll still be on your side always."

Charles POV

I couldn't stop myself it was like I had verbal diarrhea. It hurt losing the championship and I am happy for her I truly am and I'm proud. It's just the words Alexandra said to me just kept on plaguing my mind.

Flashback

"You deserved that championship Charles not her she just got lucky she basically stole it from you. She has good car,good team,good strategists and a good mentor she didn't even work hard. That car was the reason she was winning. Every comment was right."

My mind that was slightly intoxicated couldn't even defend her it just agreed. Made believe that I deserved it more. Made me think she stole everything I deserved.

Flashback end

When I told her I loved her she didn't even look like she believed it. She looked at me like she loves me but only that she believes that I don't.I love her even though I hurt her. I am stupid.

Wooh ok that's an update also I feel like ending this book because I feel like it's going to shut gut I have so many scenarios in my head. ITS THE FACT THAT THIS ISNT EVEN THE PEAK OF THE DRAMA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALSO Mason Mount going to United broke my heart. So I have decided I might make a Mason Mount fan fiction or a David Beckham one can't decide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 3.5K 26
Enzo Elodi Wolff, Daughter of Toto Wolff. An internet sensation that every girl wants to be. In love with the opposing teams driver? 🔸Instagram st...
823K 12.5K 43
"In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night Just call my name, I'm yours to tame" _______________________________________________ "Come w...
42.6K 772 40
Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen. Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story! Disclaimer: the book does not follow the rea...
240K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...