Totally A Spy

By Tixia631

This is the pov of Estelle as she get transfered to Beverly High and meet three other girls. Read to see what... More

Intro
The Movie:Part 1
The Movie:Part 2
The Movie:Part 3
The Movie:Part 4
The Movie:Part 5
The Movie:Final Part
S01E01:A Thing for Musicians
S01E02:Queen for a Day
S01E03:The New Jerry
S01E04:Get Away

The Movie:Part 3

471 6 0
By Tixia631

Recap:
"Oh i don't like that smile."i said gulping.

Estelle pov:

Jerry put us into small capsules and shot us out of the submarine at high speed.

"JERRY!"we all yelled.

We shot out of the water and was ejected from the capsules in mid air.

We opened our parachutes and landed on the sidewalk next to Peppy's office.

We quickly changed clothes to civillian's ones.

As we walk to the gate like nothing is going on,we saw a limo stopped infront of the gate and a person who i didn't her face ran inside.

"Okay spy sisters,it's mission time."said Clover and changed into her spy suit amd used her bungee belt to jump over the fence.

"She mad or something?"i said as we changed and went behind her.

I landed smoothly.

"Time out Clover.Don't you think we should try to look a little less like teens spies?"said Sam.

"Disguises are great idea Sammy,only how does it this Compowder even work?"said Alex.

"Only one way to find out."said Clover as she snatched the Compowder from Sam and pressed something that made her outfit change to a country side one.

Along with a chicken.

Then Clover changed into a bougie and luxury clothes.

"Oh now that's more my speed."said Clover as i take my Compowder out.

I choose and outfit and press the button and i instantly change.

"Voila!The perfect Beverly Hills family."said Sam in a man's voice since she was disguised as a man.

Alex was disguised as a little girl and i was disguised as her older sister.

So we have a mom(Clover),a dad(Sam),the oldest child(me) and the youngest child(Alex),indeed a perfect family.

"All we need now is a pet."i said.

Alex whistle and a pig jumped out of her teddy bear backpack.

It was the same little piggy from the sushi test.

"Ew!What are you still doing with that thing Alex!"exclaim Clover.

It not that bad.

Plus it's kind of cute.

"It's not a thing,it's Oinky!"defend Alex.

"Well not exactly what i had in mind but it will do."i said.

We walked in and a woman who appeared angry walk out pass us.

"This is scandalous!"she exclaim as she walk out.

"Mr.Wolfman isn't seeing any of his animal clients today.I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave."said the woman that works there to all the famous and rich people who had their pets with them.

Poor woman.

"But i have to see Pepppy this instant,Crackers is so depressed that he hasn't spoken to me in days."said a man with his parrot on his shoulder dramatically.

Reminds me of my mother.

"If we're going to figure out what happened to Peppy,we have to get past that receptionist."whisper Sam.

"Then we're gonna need a five-alarm diversion.Hey Alex why don't you put that pig to good use?"whisper Clover as i smack her behind the head.

"At least be polite that you have a pet or else our disguised would have failed."i whisper.

"Okay Oinky,wanna be a deputy spy?Go hog wild for mommy."said Alex as she put Oinky down.

Oinky literally ran into the crowd causing the animals to go wild as a dog chase after him.

All the animals broke hell and while the receptionist tried to calm them down,we ran up the stairs.

I tried to open the door to Peppy's office but it was locked.

"It's locked."i said.

"Luckily i have just the thing."said Clover and used the Molecular Seperating Perfume to make us pass through the door and we were inside.

"Whoa!Hey who's getting all gropey with my bag."said Clover as she use the perfume on her bag.

Geez.

Since we're inside,we used the Compowder to change into our spy suits.

"Now for some investigating."i said as we each walk to a part of the room.

"Let's see,if i was a clue where would i hide."said Sam.

Really.

You had the courage to say that outloud.

I look around some papers to see if there was anything.

"Man,this spying stuff is a lot harder than i thought."said Clover.

"Bitch you're literally laying down."i said.

"If only WHOOP had a time machine we could travel back to yesterday and see what happened to Peppy in person."said Alex.

"Maybe we can."said Sam pointing to a CCTV camera.

Oh Alex you lucky person.

"Come on give me a boost."said Sam and we held her under the CCTV camera."If i can hack into the serveillance system with our Compowder,maybe we can see what happened yesterday."

Yeah she electrocuted us.

"Sorry wrong plug."said Sam as i death glare her.

My hair frizz up.

After plugging in she jumped down.

"There he is,just like in the photo Jerry showed us. Except is it possible he got even hairier?"said Alex as we see the footage on that small screen on the Compowder.

Then Peppy walked away.

"Oh how dare he walk away,doesn't he know we're trying to spy on him."said Clover.

"Yeah as if he knew."i said sarcastically as i roll my eyes.

"Let's fast forward and see if he comes back."said Sam as she fast forward the footage and we saw Peppy come back with an ugly face.

"Who's that overly-processed cosmetic-counter disaster?"ask Clover.

"I think that's Peppy."i said as i squint my eyes.

"Why does he look so different?"said Sam.

"Hey what's that in his hands?"said Alex as Sam zoomed on the piece of paper Peppy was holding.

"I don't know,it looks like some sort of receipt and check out the weird symbol on it.Wonder what it stands for?"said Sam.

Then we heard aggressive knocking on the door.

"You celebs think you can go anywhere you please!Now let me in or i'll break the door down!"yelled the receptionist who sounded like she possessed and angry at the same time.

"It's the receptionist and she's majorly chaffed."said Clover.

"Quick the Suction Cup Bottom Drill Heel Go-Go Boots."i said and we all activated the boots and jumped onto the ceiling.

"Peppy is not gonna be very happy about this!"said the receptionist as she kick open the door."Where's they go?"

Then we heard an elephant.

How the fuck did they get an elephant inside?

When the receptionist went away,we still hang upside-down.

"Good thinking Estelle,these Suction Cup Bottom Go-Go Boots are da bomb."said Sam.

"Ooh fashionable and functional."said Alex as we deactivate the boots and landed on the floor.

We then jumped out of Peppy's window and changed into our civillian's clothes.

We snuck off the premises like nothing.

"Beside that one bad hair moment,i'd say our first mission was way cool."said Clover as we walk on the side walk and then got trampled by a lot of people who were in aa rush.

"Rude much!Don't they know there's a totally secret spy sesh going down here?"said Clover.

I'm not even gonna say anything.

"Uh no Clover,that's kinda of the point."said Sam.

Thank you!

We saw another herd of people on the other side of the road rushing in the same direction.

We followe them and saw a lot of people infront.

We entered and saw machines that people were impatient to get in.

"Ooh!Maybe they're some kind of nouveau tanning beds."said Clover.

"I don't think it's tanning beds,Clover."i said.

"What are those things?"ask Alex.

"Whatever they are,they've got the same weird symbol on them ,we saw on the receipt Peppy was holding."said Sam.

One that i look at it closely,yeah it's the same.

Then a woman on TV starts talking.

A knocked off Mona Lisa,who now ugly and had the same look as Peppy's new look.

"Do you crave cool?Do you long to be more popular at school?Do you desire the joy of being a ten over the pain of being a two?Then the Fabulizer is the process for you."said the knocked off,uglier version of Mona Lisa.

People literally cheer loudly and rushed to have a turn to get inside the Fabulizer.

When people came out,they all had the same ugly ass look.

When they move the hair infront of their eye,i swear i saw sparkles.

"Fabulous!"they said as they swoop the hair.

"I don't know what is weirder ,the way they look or the fact they all seem to like it."said Alex.

"Both."i said.

"Now we know why Peppy looked so different,he must've gone out and gotten this gnarly treatment."said Sam as her Compowder ring.

We went behind a pillar and open the Compowder to see a hologram Jerry and Tad.

"Hello girls,how's the mission going?"ask Jerry.

"Freaky!On the account before he went missing,the Pepster was Fabulizer."i said.

"Fabulizer?"ask Tad.

"Put through a trendy machine for insecure people and given a major unoriginal look."explain Clover.

"Though i'm extremely disturbed by the idea that someone would actually employ a machine to alter their looks,i must say you three have done excellent spy work.Wouldn't you agree Tad?"said Jerry.

Aww thanks Jer.

"Absolutely Jerry.Their finding are.....most interesting."said Tad.

That doesn't sound convincing.

"What's even more interesting is like we're totally beginning to dig the spy life."said Alex as i nodded in agreement.

"So if you ever want to get together over a latte or swap spy stories,i'm so there."flirt Clover.

Then we heard a clock.

"Oh no we're late for school!"said Sam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 378 47
Allison moved to New York after calling off her third engagement. The feeling of déjà vu convoyed the decision to reject love and commitment. Her onl...
39 0 12
Dianna and Ricardo have been best friends for over, she's never felt as comfortable with anyone as she does with him. They don't like all the same th...
192K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...