Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Secrets

14 4 10
By cakesforjin

Aerin tip toed to her house removing her shoes and closing the doors silently. The time was already past 12. She decided to herself that Yoongi and mom must already be sleeping by now.

"Why are you here?" She suddenly heard yoongi's deep voice which startled her.

"OH MY G- Yoongi? W-why are you not asleep?" She asked switching on the light.

"I was sleeping! But your noise disturbed me" he said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Disturbed you? I was barely making noise. Oh yeah! Sometimes i forget you're a cat after all!"

"Shut.up. Why are you here? I thought you were sleeping over in Jane's home. And you are here travelling alone in midnight. If you have informed me, i would have come and picked you up" he daid for which she genuinely smiled to the way he cared for her.

"Uh-J-Jane was going somewhere s-so i came back home"

"She's going somewhere in midnight?"

Shit.

"No she-"

"Min Aerin. I'm not mom for you to fool me. Spill the beans or I'm finding it myself"

He becomes scary and intimidating when he plays his brother duties.

She sighed. She can't really escape from him. She put her back pack on one of the hanger and debated with herself, what to say. He understood that she couldn't say it to him freely. So he came and patted his sister's shoulder.

"I will make you some ramyeon. We shall talk while eating hmm?" He said still comforting her. Aerin almost cried but controlled herself and nodded.

"Yoongi-ah you look so handsome while cooking you know? I don't know who's the lucky girl" she said while she sat on the counter and ate one of the carrot.

He smiled for that. "Are you sure it's a girl?" He said with a grin and continued cooking.

She almost choked on her carrot and sat down on the counter. "YAH ARE YOU SERIOUS? Are you interested in men?" She whispered the last part.

He stopped cooking as he balanced himself by keeping both his hands on counter.

"It's nothing wrong my princess! Love is a feeling. You can get that on anyone, a girl or boy. I strongly believe that" he said as he again started cooking. Aerin looked at him in awe. The way he said love is a feeling stirred something in her. She became silent as her thoughts went to Jungkook. The way he cried hugging her with his big body, she wanted to assure him everything will be alright.

Yoongi completed cooking and she went to the dinning table to set it, but he stopped her from doing so. She looked at him questionably as he smiled and bought her somewhere with the ramyeon bowl and two set of chopsticks.

Yoongi took Aerin to the terrace of their home where it was so calm and simply beautiful. Everyone were asleep and it was so peaceful.

"Oh it's so delicious yoongi..there is a magic in your cooking" she said as she ate the ramyeon as it is the last available food on earth.

"Eat it slow, you will get choked" he said as he smiled fondly and took a bite.

"So?"

"Hmm?"

"Where were you Aerin?" Yoongi asked as he sat comfortably looking at her. She knows he is concerned about her. But she doubted it if she should say him or not.

"I-I...uh"

"It's alright Aerin. It's just me.." he reassured her. She almost teared up again looking at how sweetly he spoke.

"It's just... i-i was stuck in an escalator"

"WHAT" she thought he's gonna slap her seeing the way he jerked. She closed her eyes tightly in impulse.

"Huh! W-what are you saying Aerin-ah? Why didn't you call me? Or inform someone?"

"I tried. Really. But there were no signal.."

Yoongi sighed deeply as he ruffled his hair. She nervously bit her lips and stirred her ramyeon.

"Then what? Did you got stuck alone?"

Aerin almost got goosebumps with this question. She couldn't even say his name. That's the effect he has on her.

"N-no" she said in the lowest voice possible.

"No? Then? With whom you got stuck? Don't say it's with a boy!"

She looked at everywhere but him. He understood her and sighed angrily. "Are you even serious Min Aerin?"

"Oh stop! I did got stuck with a boy. But he didn't do anything okay? Moreover i know him!"

"You know him? Is he your b-boyfriend? Did you go with him lying to us?" What the heck is he speaking?

"Yoongi? Oh my g- look. I know him. That's it. He is my classmate"

Yoongi still had suspicious eyes.

"You know what Yoongi? I'm going" with that she got up with her ramyeon bowl. She decided not to give up on her precious ramyeon on this stupid talk.

"Y-yah yah yah yah..ok ok. I believe you. J-just sit" he held my hand and said.

"No"

"I'm sorry!" He said desperately. Aerin almost laughed at him the way he was begging but she just gave him an angry stare and sat down back. She ate on her ramyeon angrily without entertaining him even a bit. She could feel his eyes on her though.

"and..?"

"What now?" She spat back.

"I know this is not the thing you were sad this night Aerin. I'm noticing you for the past few days. You are not yourself. When you speak with me in call, i feel your voice is so low. This is not the Aerin i know..is s-something bothering you?"

"Should i tell him?" She contemplated.

"It's nothing"

She decided not.

"So you are not telling me?"

"I said it's nothing Yoongi"

He sighed before he held her hands which were holding chopsticks. She put her chopsticks on the bowl and let him hold her.

"Y-you are precious to me Aerin. When you got your heart problem, i was not myself. Mom was not herself. I clearly remember how mom suffered when Dad died. She didn't wanted to repeat the feelings for you too. And w-we somehow saved you. After saving you m-many things happened which i didn't say you t-till now" he said as he looked down.

"What do you mean? Are you hiding something from me?" She asked which made yoongi to hold her hands tightly. His hands started to sweat and he bit his lips.

"I-its nothing...you-"

"Yoongi. Spill the beans" she said it to him with her strong will keeping her bowl aside. His bowl was already aside and he barely ate.

"I-i will tell everything Aerin. But-but you have to tell me what's wrong with you! I-i can't tell you everything because they are the things that may affect your mental health if i say those"

Aerin have never seen Yoongi like this before. He is so sensitive right now and he may cry if something happens right now.

"Are you o-okay?"

"I'm never okay from the day our Dad died Aerin" he said and his eyes got teared up.

Aerin immediately hugged him and he hugged her back. People who don't shows emotions are the ones who are most emotional and sensitive too! They took time to calm themselves down and they stayed in their embrace for a while. After having some water they both sighed and calmed down. And at this moment she realised she have to say everything to Yoongi just to make sure to not go insane and listen what yoongi has to say too.

"..it all started with a dream..I-In..the first day of my college, i got a dream" Aerin started.

"Dream? What dream?"

She sighed before starting again. "A dream of rain...and a boy"

The song of still with you started playing in her head. She wanted to just melt down and stay in that dream forever. Her heart craved for that boy..for Jungkook..

"..it was raining heavily and i-i saw a boy..i couldn't see his face completely but h-he had a mole under his lips"

As she said this, yoongi's expression become somewhat rigid. She didn't know why, may be his brother mode is on again.

"I didn't take it to my heart since it was just a mere dream, but.."

"But what?"

"..but i-i saw the same person who had a mole at the same spot in real life.. again..i-i convinced myself that it is all coincidence but something is wrong.. I'm driven to him again and again..i feel like I'm having some connection with him, he is grieving from some kind of loss..i-i feel like giving my shoulders and solving it, the way it rains whenever something happens between us tells something"

As she said this, Aerin and yoongi flinched with sudden sound of thunder.

Again.

"..today..i-i went to a store to buy some gifts for Jane and her family and i saw him again. Yoongi-ah this is the first time i saw his face, but i feel like i have spent a decade with him..and i didn't wanted an unknown feeling to arrest me so i just ran away from him to hide in an  escalator..and he was there too..the escalator was getting repaired without knowing that we both got stuck...at some point he started to cry..you know yoongi-ah? It-it pained here..." Aerin said clutching her heart and crying heavily. Her face got pink and her tears were over flowing. Yoongi immediately hugged her and she sobbed in his warmth. This unknown feeling is so painful. And she didn't wanted it to continue. Shed needed answers.

He calmed her down as he pulled her from hug and wiped her tears. This evening been a roller coaster and she's so grateful that her brother's there to comfort her.

"Shh.. it's okay..it will be alright.." he said and continued to wipe her tears.

"I-i don't want to be like this Oppa..i-i-"

"W-what did you call me?"

Aerin paused her tears as she looked at him with a confused look.

"What?"

"You called me oppa" he said and gave Aerin a gummy smile.

She placed her hands on her mouth and realised she just said the cringiest word ever.

"Yah! I'm weeping here and you have that nerve to laugh at me" and she slapped his arm jokingly. They both laughed and she got relaxed a bit. He then held her hands again with a small smile.

"..i-i want you to be happy always Aerin-ah..t-there are lots of things i wanna tell you..i thought of hiding it from you forever..but it's not fair.. it's not fair for the life you lived.."

Yoongi was giving some Puzzles and she couldn't understand even a bit.

"W-what are you trying to say?"

"You know your heart got replaced right? Have you ever wondered who gave you the heart and how you are so good and healthy now?"

His tears finally fell down again.

She looked at him with her eyes wide. She have never thought about her heart donar till now. She have never been thankful to them. But now..

"H-heart donar? Who was it y-yoongi-ah you are scaring me...w-what happened.."

"Y-you have to know about your past.. that's the 'thank you' you give for your heart and h-heart donar"

"Say it yoongi..w-what are you-"

"I only know partially about the story Aerin..but Jane can tell you in a detailed manner..You should ask Jane about this..come down soon" with that yoongi got up and went to their home not hearing her continuous calls.

The next day, Aerin didn't spend her Sunday in her home. She straight went to Jane to ask about her every f-kin past.

"Aerin? Why are you here? It's not even one day we came here and you are already missing me..? Jane teased Aerin pulling her inside.

"Who is my heart donar Jane?"

As soon as Aerin asked this question, Jane's face became pale and her eyes were wide. It was as if she didn't expect this to come anytime soon.

But she was strong with her question.

She wanna know it.

Now or never!

___________________________________________

The upcoming parts we will be traveling back to time. It's about school days that what really happened to Aerin.

If you are here reading it till now, i thank you sincerely from bottom of my heart.

Lot's of love

Let's go to see lover boy Jungkook from next part 😉

Do vote and comment 🤍

See you in next rainy day with a kiss 😚

🌷 Apo bangpo 🌷

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
646 52 25
Sometimes the path we choose isn't the path we end up on. Two lovers destined for marriage suddenly aren't together. Your best friend becomes somethi...
Pieces By bee🤍

Fanfiction

237 25 13
"two souls dont find each other by simple accident" Min Yoongi is an introvert with a troubled past. He gave up at 21, content with living the rest o...
86.2K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...