Long Lost Family

By itsmyaswrl

Taliah is abused by her step father, her mother has committed suicide when she was five. All Taliah has ever... More

IMPORTANT
0|| Description
0.5|| Aesthetics
1|| Saturday
2|| Brothers?!
0|| Thank you!
3|| Principessa
4|| Fiore
5|| Meeting
6|| Rules
0|| Thank you!
7|| Tears
8|| Run
9|| Control
10|| Not okay
10.5|| Aesthetics
0|| Thank you!
11|| I'm Dead
12|| Exposed
13|| Misunderstood
14|| Reverse
0|| Thank You!!
15|| Secrets
0|| Disclamer!!
16|| Memories
0|| 3k?!
17|| Flow
0|| Im gonna cry!
18|| Storm
0|| 6k?!!
19|| The Spot
0|| 9k?!!
20|| Confused
0|| Face reveal??
14!?!?
16k!?!
21|| Debt
0|| 20k!?!
22|| Grey
23|| Butterflies
0|| Face reveal 2?
0|| Face reveal 2 posted!
24|| Nap
0|| Update!
25|| Operation Mole Rat
0|| Q&A?
0|| 45k?!!
26|| Again
0|| 50k??!
27|| Rain
28|| Friends
29|| Party
30|| Real
31|| Ice Cream
0|| 70k?!!!
0|| Back From The Dead
32|| Training
33|| Feelings
34|| Stars
35|| Everyone
37|| Rescue
38|| Mafia?!
39|| Pinky Promise
40|| Falling
41|| Heart
42|| Kisses
43|| Believe
44|| Comfort
0|| I'm sorry!
45|| Road Trip
46|| Francesco's Painting

36|| Happy

1.8K 55 18
By itsmyaswrl

Thank you all for 105k+ reads!!🥹

Todays the day, the third day of our week break is when the family is coming.

My family. That's crazy.

Apart from that I texted River once but he never responded. That was the first day of break.

But I choose not to worry so much he's probably just busy.

It's 10 am and Roman said they'd be here around noon.

Now back to meeting my family.

I'm so scared. Not just the surprised kind of scared. You know when someone scares you and you gasp or scream?

It's like that but ten times worse. like the shaking in my boots scared.

Not literally though. That would be kinda weird. Come to think of it, who actually shakes in there boots?

*DING DING* Did you hear that?! That was me getting an idea.

What if I just fake like I'm sick? So then I won't have to meet them! I could get my bow dryer and put it on my forehead to fake a fever.

I could fake cough and- Nevermind I won't even get that far with Roman or Vincent.

I need to let off some steam.

I put on some leggings and a Nike bra. Speaking of which I need to go shopping because I'm growing out of my stuff.

I go down to the gym and wrap my hands before putting on the boxing gloves.

I start to punch the bag without hesitation.

I try to remember how to properly do it like Ace taught me.

He and I have been training a bit more often. I love it. I love the way my fits hit the bag. I love how much authority I feel when I fight.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and punch the culprit quickly.

All I hear was a small huff, I look up and see Asher staring at me.

"Sorry! It was an instinct I promise." I explained.

He gently smiled at me while I took off and threw the gloves to the side.

"So, why'd you come down here?" I asked curiously.

He grabbed a notepad from his back pocket and started writing.

'Came to tell you breakfast is ready.' It read.

"Ohh okay then. I have a question but I don't know if it's pushing the limits." I started.

Asher nodded.

"Why don't you talk much? I mean it's not a bad thing! I just wonder sometimes." I explained.

He opened his mouth to talk but we were interrupted by Matt.

"Hurry up guys! Ace is trying to eat the waffles!" He whined.

"Haha, I already did Matty!" I heard Ace yell from afar.

"Nooo! I promise I'm going to kill you and make it look like an accident!" Matt yelled while running back to the kitchen.

I chuckled and looked at Asher.

"We'll talk later, I gotta shower." I smiled at him.

I went upstairs and showered I changed into a white collared top and jeans.

I came down to see Vincent making more waffles.

Matt had grabbed them hot from the plate and stuffed the entire thing into his mouth.

Eventually, we all sat down and ate together.

"Are you nervous Taliah?" Vincent asked.

I nodded my head, "Yes. Who wouldn't be?" I started to pick at my eggs.

"I get it. But you should prepare. Three uncles, two aunts, 5 cousins, one Grandma, and one Grandpa. First is Uncle Angelo, the oldest of the three age 42, the second is Uncle Giovanni second oldest 40, and last is Uncle Alessio youngest at 30. Aunt Maria age 40 and Aunt Elena age 41. Aunt Maria is married to Uncle Angelo and Aunt Elena is married to Uncle Gio. Both aunts married into the family." Ace explained.

My eyes went wide. "That's a lot of people," I whispered.

"Oh, we're not done yet. Uncle Angelo and Aunt Maria have two sons, Dante and Enzo Ages 23 and 24. Uncle Gio and Aunt Elena have two sons also, Stefani and Marco ages 18 there identical twins. And Uncle Alessio has a son named Carlos he's 12." Matteo explained.

"Don't forget Grandma and Grandpa! We don't know their age but Grandma says when you've had 4 kids age is just another thing to forget about." Ace smiles.

My brows fur in confusion.

Didn't they only name three boys? And our aunts married into the family? Where did four come from?

"What do you mean she had four kids? You any named three." I asked curiously.

"Oh my bad four just slipped out I meant three." Vincent smiled.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang. It's only 11:30 they're early!

They're going to hate me I already know it.

They're going to wish I wasn't in the family and hope I die.

My breathing started to pick up, I was hyperventilating I could barely breathe.

My ears felt like water was in them my chest felt restricted.

"Breathe Taliah, just breathe it's okay." A voice said.

Matteo? Ace?

Once my eyes weren't blurry anymore I looked over to see it was Asher.

He smiled at me and kissed my head.

He indicated me to come over by the formal living room and that's when my heart stopped beating.

12 new people. 12 pairs of eyes. 12 people to make me feel like garbage if they don't like me.

Everyone was quiet, yes even Matteo. I was shocked too.

There was one person who caught my eye she was older a lot older than the other women here.

She was so beautiful. She had long grey hair that was curled to perfection. She had on a black and white pantsuit with white heels.

She was so pretty.

"Hi," I whispered.

The lady stood up and walked towards me.

"Can I hug you? Please?." She asked. Even her voice was nice.

I cautiously nodded and she immediately wrapped me up in a hug.

I melted into her arms quickly. Her hugs felt like moms did.

She let go of the hug and put her hand on my face cheek.

She looked at me in adoration.

"Such beautiful eyes, just like your mother." She said.

My eyes welded up but I quickly pushed the tears back down.

Not here, not now in front of everyone.

"Thank you," I responded.

I looked at everyone else faces some held love some adoration some emotionless.

I think he's my grandpa Roman looks just like him.

Sooner or later my aunts started talking to me.

Eventually talking about boys and school.

My uncles introduced themselves at first they looked scary some with tattoos others with scars on their arms.

Nothing is specifically wrong with scars, not on them at least. Mine make me look hideous.

Anyway, they looked scary but they were sweethearts.

My cousins were all boys, yay me! We're pretty cool too.

They were all very cordial even if you could tell one of them couldn't bother to make conversation with me.

The twins were cool but all they could talk about was 'hot girls' and video games.

And the 'hot girls' who play video games.

Men are such a weird species.

My Grandpa pulled me aside to say hello.

And guess what? He smiled! Can you believe it?!

He asked for permission to hug me and kissed the top of my head telling me how good it was to see me.

He also said and I quote "I can't show my soft side all the time. I don't want to end up like the rest of those knuckleheads."

He's a corny joker.

We had Seafood Alfredo for an absolutely delicious dinner.

I should tell Vincent to make it more often.

At the end of the day, I was content.

And happy.

My family loved me. They didn't tell me directly but it showed through their actions.

How I was hugged with so much emotion words couldn't even explain.

I haven't felt like this in years but now I am and it's the best feeling in the world.

I went to sleep that night with only one thing on my mind.

My life isn't so bad.

Little did I know my life was just beginning.

And not for the better.

This chapter was.....not so good. I'm sorry if you didn't like this chapter. I didn't go into to much detail about Taliah's family they won't be very important in the future. QOTD: what's your time zone? Me? Mine is PST so it's almost 11pm. Don't forget to VCF!
Mya❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.4K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...
255K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...
213K 4K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
78.1K 1.2K 11
Being with Richie was one of the worst things I'd ever done. He was heartless and cruel; with a 'love' that ruined me entirely. "God knows what is hi...