Y/N Weasley

By LunaCeller

Y/N was a Weasley, no one knew she existed until she went to Hogwarts. She became pretty popular, her brother... More

ミ★ ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓈ミ★
ミ★ℋℴℊ𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 ℰ𝓍𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈ミ★
ミ★𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁ミ★
ミ★𝒯𝒽ℯ ℒ𝒾𝒷𝒶𝓇𝓎ミ★
ミ★ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓎ミ★
ミ★𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒢ℴ𝒷𝓁ℯ𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒻𝒾𝓇ℯミ★
ミ★𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒢ℴ𝒷𝓁ℯ𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒻𝒾𝓇ℯ 𝓅𝓉2ミ★
ミ★ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒴𝓊𝓁ℯ ℬ𝒶𝓁𝓁 ミ★
ミ★ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒢𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉 ℋ𝒶𝓁𝓁.ミ★
ミ★𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓅 𝒾ℊ𝓃ℴ𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂ℯミ★
ミ★ ℐ𝓉𝓈 𝒷ℯℯ𝓃 𝒶 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇ミ★
ミ★ℋℴ𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓃ℊミ★
ミ★ ℳ𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ ミ★

ミ★Credits.ミ★

307 13 0
By LunaCeller

Credits to J.k Rowling for the characters mentioned in my story. But the one named Y/n is one of my characters.

I just wanted to get that out of the way. Also I have never made a Y/N or Harry Potter story, so this might be weird or the stuff I name things might be terribly wrong. So correct me if I name something in the movie wrong. Also, another thing I have not touched one of the Harry Potter books. I've only watched the movies so I'm sorry if I do anything different from the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.8K 97
***PREVIEW*** ~~~~ A moan escaped her, and he abruptly ended the passionate moment. He pulled away, leaning his forehead on hers, their heavy breaths...
1.5M 30.7K 55
"It's unnatural. I won't stand for my son tarnishing the family name for some filthy half-blood." I clenched my fists and turned away from him. After...
330 20 18
We all know the story of the famous Harry Potter...or do we? After discovering they are part of the magical wizarding world, Beatrice "Beth" Potter a...
2.2M 62.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...