Pain - A PJO Fanfiction

Por Elijah_RL

🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 đŸš©TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, n... Mais

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
Chapter 4: A/N+VOTE
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 14~
Chapter 15: A/N and an apollo-gy
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
Chapter 19: A/N
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Chapter 30: A/N
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~

~Chapter 13~

808 12 43
Por Elijah_RL

(A/N: This story was supposed to be on hold, but like the Hufflepuffy pushover I am, I got a comment saying they liked the story and were proud to have it in their reading list, and now I didn't wanna disappoint and wrote this. But I am a Slytherin, I just have a weak spot for compliments. Anyway, on with the story. Btw im a Slytherin who just crumbles apart when somebody is nice to them. Fatal flaw.)

Percy woke up calmly, taking in the nice, breezy oxygen, when he heard some running and muttering. He reluctantly got up and put on his camp shirt before seeing a distressed Chiron.

"Chiron, what-?"

Apollo flashed in, followed by a very angry Hades.

"WHERE IS MY SON?!"

Chiron looked the tiniest bit nervous.

"Well, uhm-"

"I WILL HAVE MY HELLHOUNDS DESTROY YOUR STUPID LITTLE CAMP!"

"You will do no such thing!" A voice rang out. All of a sudden, there was a flash of lightning, and Zeus stood in front of them.

"What has happened, brother?"

Hades didn't turn to face Zeus. He just coldly replied.

"My son, Nico Di Angelo, is missing."

Percy gasped, remembering his dream from a day ago. Hades glared at him.

"What do you know?" Hades growled.

Percy groaned in annoyance.

"Nothing, I swear. I've told everything I know to Apollo, who retold it to the Olympians. I don't have any leads, but it was Gaea and Annabeth Chase," Percy said.

"And how do you know this?" Hades' accusing voice judged.

"I had a visionary dream. I, in no way, am in cahoots with either Gaea nor Chase, I swear upon the river Styx."

Hades waited for a second as thunder rang through the camp, but nodded stiffly. Turning to Zeus, they had a quick conversation in Ancient Greek which Percy couldn't catch, but they seemed to be talking about something they knew, and since Percy -despite what others said- did not have a death wish, he walked back to his cabin.

Apollo looked after Percy but focused on the conversation, but seeing the three converse together, he fled to his boyfriend's cabin, knocking on the door.

"Come in," Percy called out.

Apollo walked in, smiling.

"Do they know anything I don't? Because I really don't care if they're researching this, Zeus didn't even want to admit when Kronos was rising, and this concerns my friends, so they can all stuff it. Sorry," he said, realizing he had gotten carried away and was ranting.

Apollo shook his head.

"Nah, you always bottle up your feelings, it's good to rant it out once in a while. And, the closest leads they've gotten are yours," Apollo said, chuckling a bit.

Percy sighed and closed his eyes, focusing on his most recent dream.

"Gaea must've been weakened. Otherwise, she'd've already stricken, right? Which, she did, taking Nico... But we can't forget that there's a spy in camp. One of the campers. It could even be one of the seven. And one of the Olympians must've turned... otherwise, how would Gaea know half the things she does?"

Apollo nodded along, not interrupting Percy and listening closely.

"I must say, you're really smart, Perseus," Apollo complimented.

Percy cringed, earning a questioning look from Apollo.

"Don't call me Perseus. I only get called that whenever I'm about to be attacked by something or when Zeus is addressing me, which is an attack considering how annoying and thick-headed he is," Percy said exasperatedly.

Apollo laughed, earning a smack on the head from Percy.

"Plus, considering the goddess of wisdom is my father's enemy, and my enemy is her daughter, I have mixed feelings. But thank you," Percy said, mock-bowing.

This time, Apollo smacked Percy on the head, who in turn kissed him, making him blush furiously gold.

"Wow, your resemblance to a lemon is uncanny."

Apollo scowled, blushing more. With a sigh, Percy sat down on his bed.

"I wanna help so badly, but I don't know how. Do you think I should force myself to have visions? I can get you or Will to drug me into a semi-consious state, so I'll be dreaming all the time, like a coma, but I'll be able to warn you when something happens."

Apollo shook his head disapprovingly.

"No, that's really dangerous, we can't administer a sleeping drug into your system for no reason, let alone so much to force you into comatose. How about you stop depriving yourself of sleep?" Apollo mockingly asked, earning a scowl.

"Look, either you stop depriving yourself of sleep, or I force you to."

Percy shook his head.

"I-I have to work on this, I-"

"Need to sleep," Apollo said. Percy looked down.

"But I can't, people are relying on me, I need to know where Nico is, what the prophecy has in store..."

Apollo sighed and shook his head.

"Perseus Jackson, go to sleep. You're stressing too much, your anxiety can be sensed from China. Now go to bed."

Percy reluctantly nodded, grabbing his pajamas. When he saw Apollo, still sitting, he smirked and rolled his eyes.

"Gonna watch me change, 'Pollo?"

He smirked back.

"Why shouldn't I, when there is nothing I wouldn't like to see?"

Percy snorted and walked to the bathroom and quickly changed, walking back in. Apollo pouted in mock disappointment.

He gestured at Percy to get in bed, which Percy did. He then followed suit, twirling Percy's locks of beautiful, silky hair within his fingers.

Percy quickly fell asleep in his arms, secretly happy that he was able to sleep.

A figure, hidden by the shadows threw Nico Di Angelo at the feet of Annabeth Chase and Gaea.

"You," he said, voice raspy and deep.

Gaea dismissed the person in the shadows as she approached Nico.

"Look at you, ickle little Prince of the Underworld," she mocked. Annabeth smirked, watching the interaction.

"Hey, Di Angelo!"

Nico turned to face Annabeth, lip curling in disgust.

"What, Chase?"

Annabeth raised her eyebrows in amusement before commenting calmly.

"I was thinking, would you like to be tortured the good ol' fashioned way, or the way that makes Tartarus seem like a small trip to the park?" Annabeth asked, laughing deliriously.

Nico's eyes widened slightly, but his voice was calm as he replied.

"Well, may I see the options tested on you before I make my choice?"

Annabeth rolled her eyes and walked toward him swayingly, giving an air of insanity.

"No, but it seems you have taken an interest in both. No matter, Gaea can handle our version while I use some tools..." She drifted off, muttering incoherently, erupting with laughter randomly.

"Just know this; you will be begging for your -ah- friends once we're done," Gaea smirked.

Percy woke up to a scream, which he then realized was his. Apollo woke up to see his boyfriend in shock and fear, and immediately hugged him, whispering words of comfort.

"They have him- Nico- and- and- they- she- Annabeth was- was- talking about- about- torturing him-"

Percy's breathing was quick and uneven, concerning Apollo.

"Perce, take a deep breath, we can deal with it, okay? Now calmly, take a deep, nice, refreshing breath, okay? Good." Apollo told him, forcing to be calm.

Apollo quickly got a glass of water, handing it to Percy. He took a nice gulp of water and exhaled sharply, rubbing his forehead.

"Ugh, I'm nauseous, this doesn't happen much after visions," Percy whined, putting an arm around his stomach.

Flashes of the vision came to his mind, and he quickly got up and thrust the glass in Apollo's hands, rushing to the bathroom.

He gagged and threw up, supporting himself heavily with the toilet. He gagged, throwing up heavily. His throat hurt, and his stomach ached, making tears come to his eyes. Apollo rushed in and rubbed Percy's back comfortingly, but froze when he saw the toilet.

"Percy- you're throwing up blood," Apollo muttered, his voice shaking.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

111K 2.6K 33
"I stood on the tip of my toes to catch a glimpse of his jet black hair through the ever-growing maze of people. He didn't look back as tears rolled...
55.9K 47 5
For the first time, Percy Jackson is enjoying life. Nothing could ruin his mood. Annabeth and he are dating and having a great time. He is on great t...
2K 129 11
Apricity: (noun) The warmth of the sun in winter *✧: *✧: In the midst of wars, prophecies, and destinies, a group of children fight to survive on...
229K 4.6K 71
Thousands of years ago before the reign of the Olympians, during the time of the Titan Lord, the mortal Perseus and primordial Aphrodite meet and fel...