Me in Danmachi V2

By thedemonkingsean

It's not the same story it has better writing and I'm not Extremely Overpowered :) More

Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Welcome to Orario Overprotective Brother
Chapter 2 - Monsterphilia gone awry
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chalter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Dungeon Visit
Chapter 23 - Guild Mission
Chapter 24 - A celebration Leads to a sad departure
Chapter 25 - The Long corridor
Chapter 26 - A fight of a Murderer and Hypocrite
Chapter 27 - The Fool Brothers
(Changed) Chapter 28 - Planning
Chapter 29 - Showdown at Daedalus street. -{Extremely underwhelming}-

Chapter 3 - Shopping with the Half Elf

122 1 0
By thedemonkingsean

"Talking"
"Whispering"
"SHOUTING"
'Thinking'
—————
—{Sean Pov}—
Day5/Ep4

"SERIOUSLY FLOOR 7 BUT IT WAS ONLY JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU ALMOST GOT YOURSELF KILLED ON LEVEL 5 WHAT IN THE WORLD MAKES YOU THINK YOUR READY FOR 7 HOW INSANE CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE" Eina screamed at Bell as I just enter the Guild. "As Please Ms Eina I've really grown a lot since then I Mean did I tell you my status is all the way up to E already same with Sean" I look confused as I just stand there.

"E? But no that's not even possible" eina said in disbelief as we go into a back room and show her. "Hmm let's Strength and endurance are both and agility D?! Huh? You weren't kidding Bell you've been advancing extremely quickly I-I'm not able to read the whole thing but... well your ability's do appear to be genuine" eina says as she cross her arms while we put our shirts and jackets down. "So I guess that mean It'll be okay with you if I go down to the floor 7 starting today" he says speaking for himself since I'm going down to floor 7 just in a different area

"On the one hand, if your status is really that impressive I have no reason not to clear you for floor 7, but, um... on the other hand both of your armor ugh... tell you what do either of you have plans for tomorrow" eina asks as we look at each other

Timeskip

Me and bell are waiting by a fountain for eina "Bell! Sean! Over here" eina says waving at us. "Ah oh Ms Eina Huh?!" Bell says but stop when he sees her in her outfit while she giggles.

"Morning wow you two got here pretty early we're you both looking forward to spending the day shopping with me that much?" She says with a smirk on her face as she looks more at bell who has a mini blush on his face. "Ah! Uh! Uh no, we're just-" bell try's to speak but stutters a lot making me sigh.

"It's okay, I Must admit I was pretty excited to see both of you, too. That's why I got all dressed up" she says leaning forward still. "O-oh" is the noise bell makes as eina giggles.

"Uh, Bell? This is the part where you complement my outfit go ahead" she says opening her arms and showing it all to bell. "OH! oh, uh... It's nice... you, uh... you look a lot younger!" Bells says as I face palm mentally and try not to laugh.

"What?! Hey, I'm not that to begin with, you know! You'd better apologize to me right now, Mister!" I laugh as bell struggles while eina holds him his face face right on his breasts. "Could you please let go of me?!" Bell lightly shouts as it echos along with mine and Eina laughter.

Soon we are walking threw the streets of Orario "So,where are we going today, Ms Eina?" Bell asks as we continue walking. "In there" Eina points at babel tower "Babel?" bell asks.

"Right to the Hephaestus familia Shop" eina says as we stop walking and just look up at it. "Wait?! WHAAAAA No way! Their stuff is so freaking expensive we can't even afford to think about buying something there" bell says dramatically as eina just smiles.

"Would to stop yelling you really should loosen up a little" Eina says grabbing bell and dragging Him while I just follow them letting then have their Date?. "Uh! Uh! M-Miss Eina!" Bell says as eina giggles "Let's Get shopping" Eina says giggling while dragging bell along.

Timeskip

We arrive on the shopping floor"Ah I had no idea there was a shop like this in Babel this is incredible!" Bell says amazed looking around. "Of course the top of it attracts the most attention but it also happens to be 1 of the Hephaestus storefronts let's look around" Eina says was we follow her.

"WHOA!  That says it's 30 million Valis!" Bell says as he looks at a door but suddenly the door next to it opens. "Welcome what can I do for you to day, valued customers?" We look at the Person Speaking and see it's Goddess Hestia! There is a moment of silence as the three of us stare at each other.

"Goddess?!" "Bell?! Sean?!" We say at the same time as we stare at each other. "What are you doing here I know you've kinda busy lately but you've never told us anything about having 2 Jobs!" Bell says confused as he stares at her.

"Uh first I'd like to know what YOU'RE doing here! After you tell me who this Half-Elf Is!" Hestia says annoyed at eina's presence. "Oh right goddess Hestia I'd like you to meet, uh-" before bell can speak eina cuts him off.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Goddess Hestia I am GuildsWoman Eina Tulle but more specifically I am also the labyrinth search advisor for Mr. Bell Cranel" Eina says respectfully to Hestia. "Oh is that So l looky here, Ms Advisor you wouldn't be using you position to try and seduce my precious Bell or his Brother Sean now would you" Hestia said annoyed more at the bell part then me but I didn't care I'm not that into elves anyway.

"Um... I-I like to keep business and pleasure separate" eina says flustered and uncomfortable baking away.

Timeskip

"She's a ... Character isn't she?" Eina says as we ride the elevator in awkward silence soon arriving on the floor with cheeper equipment. "Well ok here we are now I assume you think that all these high-quality Hephaestus items are going to be way out of both your price range, right" eina asks looking at us with bell nodding. "Uh well yeah" bell says scratching his head.

"Well you might be surprised" Eina walks over to a store with a dagger for only 1,200 Valis. "See look at this one" eina points out the dagger to bell.

"W-wow that's not that expensive" bell says slightly amazed as he looks up at eina while I look at the other items. "Pretty Good right? Everything sold here is made by Novice craftsman it can be sold for cheap way below the standard prices plus good reviews are a big help for alll the beginner blacksmiths sometimes you can find a real bargain if you know where to look! Shall we move on" Eina says as we move on to another shop. "I'm gonna go take a look over there, Okay" bell says running off while I have already walked off to the back where the cheap prices usually are.

"What's this" I ask my self as I look down at a box filled with black and red armor that box says. "Prototype transforming armor?" I read aloud as I bend down and pick up the chest piece which transforms into my shirt and jacket and it feels lighter.

"This is nice is there a branding on it" I look around the armor for a brand and find it on the inside "Welf Crozzo? I remember hearing the name Croozo before but from where?" I say to myself as I place the armor in the box. "How much is it" I look for the price tag.

"10,000 Valis I only have 11,000... it's fine it's armor I haven't used armor yet it will be fine" I say to myself as I pick up the box and carry it with me towards the counter and buy it.

Timeskip

I meet them back at the fountain as Eina gives bell something and then leave "What was that about you got all red" I ask bell startling him and making him jump. "Oh u-uh Eina gave a present" bell says as I sigh and pat his back.

"Well let's get going home it's getting late" I say patting his back as we start walking threw alleys. "Sean Ms Eina told me we should find a supporter" bell says as suddenly a girl trips over his foot as we walk down stairs in the alley.

"You stupid pathetic Prum" a guy says running at the girl with a sword so I block it when I pull out my sword. "You got a problem this mongrel a friend of yours" the guy says taking his sword off mine and having it behind his back.

"No we've never met her before" I say my sword at the ready. "Then why are you trying to help her" he says in his same annoying stupid tone. "Huh uh because she is a girl" bell says with his knife out.

"Well that's a ridiculous reason to die" he says moving his sword in front of him. "That's enough" a female voice says as we look up the stairs and see the elf from the hostess of fertility.

"Please crossing swords with in city limits you two ought to be ashamed" she says in a unamused and annoyed tone as I'm confused on who she is. "And you oughtta keep your fat mouth shut! Now beat it before I have to-" he says but she cuts him off.

"Be Quiet! We should avoid resorting to violence I tend to get carried away sometimes" she says as the guy lets of a angered grunt and leaves calling her a skank. "Now that was pretty awesome thank you for saving us" bell says to her as she approaches us and I put my sword on the sheath on my back.

"I probably shouldn't have interfered" She says talking to bell as I notice the girl is gone and look for her. "Oh and that girl where'd she... Go must've gotten scared and ran off" bell says as me and the elf girl look to a corner of the street where we heard something but say nothing.

"Syr would be extremely upset if you two got yourselves hurt be careful" she says as I turn to her. "Right" bell says turning to her fully now.

"Well Goodbye Mr Cranel and Mr Chanel's Brother" she says as she leaves. "Thank you so much Ms Ryu" bell says bowing to here.

"Mhm Goodnight" she says as she is now out of the alley.

Timeskip

Me and bell just put on our new armor as my transforms into my normal clothes as bell checks himself out. "Goddess we're heading out now" bell says to Hestia who is asleep but she still tells us bye.

We're outside the guild staring up at but suddenly behind us there is a small girl "Misters hey Misters you two the one with the white hair and the one with the grey hair" she says as we turn to her. "A very good day to you sir sorry to bother you but would you happen to be in the market for a supporter" she asks us as I notice it's the girl from yesterday but I don't say anything.

"Your the girl from last night" bell says as she acts confused. "Uh what I'm sorry you must be confused but it's not really all that complicated sir, I'm just a poor lonely supporter offering her services to a adventurer who needs some to pick up their stones for them" she says trying to get bell to believe her.

"Yeah I kinda gathered that but, you are... the prum I met yesterday right" he says to her leaning down to her. "I'm... not a prum I'm a Chienthrope it's like... a animal person" she says removing her hood showing us her ears as bell reaches up and touches her ear. "Chienthrope? We'll look at that" bell says feeling her ear.

"Mmm... Ah that's not appropriate" she says blushing her ears going down as I face palm. "Ah! Sorry about that you just surprised me" bell says as I hear her snicker mischievously.

Soon we are sitting at the fountains edge "so uh Lilruca was it? Why did you ask us" bell asks her as i sit not trusting her. "Well it seemed to me like you two had no time to pick up all those monster cores I mean you two are fighting a lot right and your both carrying a backpack around but it seems you don't have time to pick up all those stones when monsters keep spawning so have you decided yet You want me to be your supporter or what" she asks bell because I clearly don't care.

"To tell you the truth, I have thought about getting on it sounds like a good idea" bell says with a smile. "Wow you think so does that mean you'll take me with you Mister?! Pretty please I don't have much money so I wasn't sure exactly what I was gonna do besides you do kinda owe me cause you touched my special spot and you didn't get my permission you need to take responsibility for such behavior" she says making bell really red as I try not to choke on my spit from it sounding way worse then it was.

"Y-you got a point I guess maybe we will hire you as our supporter then but just for today" bell says is sigh. "You won't regret this" she says smiling

Timeskip

We are currently killing things in the dungeon we are cutting threw these over sized ants and soon enough their all dead "hey that was really good" lily says clapping as she watches us. "It's good to have you here with us Lily now we can concentrate more on fighting" bell says as I pick up the stones of the monsters i killed and put them in my bag on my side and sheathe my sword.

"Oh no you two killing all those monsters was way more impressive than anything I did Master bell although I'm guess most of your power probably comes from your weapons your both using, don't they" lily says as as she stops clapping lightly. "Yeah you could say that again I'm starting to wonder if we are depending on them to much" bell says as I keep my sword close to me as I stare at Lily with a untrusting look.

"So where did you get a knife like that anyway" Lily asks as I start going ahead without them. "Huh where'd I get it... we'll the goddesss of our familia gave it to me of that reminds me are you a member of a familia too Lili" bell asks as I wait around a corner.

"Yea the soma Familia" she says and i have heard bad things about that familia but I can't confirm It. "Yeah that's pretty cool" he says with a smile.

"Hey Master Bell that one still has its magic stone" she points at the ant stuck in the wall but I sigh and start walking farther away as more ants spawn near me so i start killing them.

Timeskip

"Wait you said your supporters in the Soma Familia?" Eina asks bell as i cash in my stones that I picked up myself from my kills. "Uh-huh what's wrong with that" bell asks confused.

"Uh the Somas mainly focus on exploration and they sell a lot of booze as well which is fine, but uh... the whole group always seems to be so desperate like their always in a panic about something But besides that what did you think of Liliruca did the 3 of you end up getting along" Eina asks trying to be supportive. "Yeah she was nice we got a good haul today too" bell says showing her the bag he has.

"Well, that's great I won't suggest otherwise then do whatever you think is best I mean it's you own decision to make after all" she says to bell. "Bell I'm going back in the dungeon for a little longer" I say saying good bye before I leave while waving.

I quickly rush around to find Lili I saw her holding bells knife I just didn't want to make a scene in the wide open. I stop at the edge of the street where I notice bell holding Ryu's hand which has his knife I also notice Syr there and Lili on the ground.

"It seems she will be back tomorrow" i say with a sigh

Timeskip

We're in the dungeon "master bell thank you for officially hiring me it really means a lot" she says with a smile and then she looks at where his knife used to be holstered. "Huh? Where's your weapon today don't you usually carry it right there on your belt" she asks as I keep in the back so she can't try anything.

"Yeah I'm gonna start keeping it in here now that way I don't drop it" bell says rubbing the holster on his arm. "Really?" She asks mischievously.

"Anyway, you sure you don't want a down-payment first?" Bell asks her with a smile on his face. "Nah there is only us 3 down here, so... it won't be hard to figure out who gets what Besides I wanna do whatever makes things easier for you Master bell... are you ready to go as long as you do your best I'm sure there won't be any problems at all" she says with a smile.

"Uh, Right" bell says as we start going deeper. "I wonder how much loot we'll get today" Lily says walking beside bell.

Timeskip

"26 THOUSAND" they at the same time shocked. "I-I'm not dreaming, am I? W-we really got this much?!" Bell says looking across the table at her. "You're amazing thanks to you we made more then a whole party of 5 level 1 adventures would've made combined" she says happily also looks across at bell while I count the ones I made by picking my own kills up.

'15,000 not bad for 1 person' I think as I put my bag away. "Well it's like the old saying goes even rabbits can climb trees if you flatter them enough!" Bell says to her with his excited voice.

"I have no idea what that means, but Sure! If you say so master bell! Oh wow! Let's try and get even more tomorrow! Now we just got to decide how we're gonna split the money..." she says seemingly upset. "Oh Here!" Bell hands her 1 bag as he looks at the other.

"I bet I can buy Goddess Hestia lots of nice dinners with all of this hey speaking of which wanna get something to eat right now" bell asks her as i Stand up and stretch. "Wait... wait a second! Umm... this looks like it's half I don't understand I mean shouldn't you get a bigger share" she says very confused.

"Huh why we couldn't have made this much ourselves right I mean your part of the team and Sean like to turn in his own cores so it's just you and me getting half you were a huge help Lili Thank you it's good to have you on board" bell says as he smiles and sticks his hand out for a hand shake.

"Your a weirdo" she says under her breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 0 20
I don't own Black Clover I'm just creating my own fan version where things are different. And possibly tying it to other places, you know having some...
1.2K 31 15
If I have A MHA, Danmachi, and Dbz storys with me In them might as well add the second to last Fadom I have made a story for.
626K 7.6K 34
Let's just say there is a person stronger than everyone in the universe. Read to find out more. *I do not own highschool DXD only my own oc and some...
123K 2.2K 48
Basically you are caster Heroic Spirit and 'casted' into Danmachi. Of course I own neither Danmachi or anything from Fate.