Lost....

By littlethornrose

"Hello my name is Zoë moon... you're wondering why am I walking in the woods with my kid and eclipse. Welllll... More

Cast
🌲Walking through the forest 🌲
🌲new place 🌲
🌲home sweet home🌲
🌲 last breath🌲
🌲 losing a mother🌲
🌲grief🌲
🌲Taken🌲
🌲taken part2🌲
🌲taken part3🌲
🌲returning home🌲
🌲The Talk🌲
🌲 decision making🌲
🌲Collecting🌲
🌲Talking to the demon🌲
🌲trade fail🌲
🌲War🌲
🌲Season 4🌲
🌲9 Months🌲
🌲Sickness🌲
🌲Sickness part 2🌲
🌲End of the sickness🌲
🌲he's back🌲
🌲Separation🌲
🌲 separation part 2🌲
🌲Together🌲
🌲Season 5🌲
🌲The Church🌲
🌲FleshEaters🌲
🌲FailingDeep🌲
🌲Rain🌲
🌲Alexandria🌲
🌲New home🌲
🌲Fallen Friend🌲
🌲GroupDecision🌲
🌲season 6🌲
🌲Wolves🌲
🌲Walkers taken over🌲
🌲Jesus🌲
🌲 Attack on the saviors🌲
🌲Meeting the Devil🌲
🌲Season 7/8🌲
🌲Deaths🌲
🌲 Authors note🌲
🌲Struggles🌲
🌲Telling🌲
🌲I Love you🌲
🌲 Escape🌲
🌲 Family reunion🌲
🌲 the war🌲
🌲THE END🌲

🌲Strangers🌲

69 1 0
By littlethornrose

POV: Bellamy

(Everyone's doing their own thing. Mom tending to the twins, Pops is helping Carl) the barn door opens "Hey.. everyone this is Aron and Ally" the group pulls there weapons out "we met them outside, it's only them. We took there weapons and gear" I see Daryl pat them down......

🌙..🌙

POV:Zoë

I'm holding the twins but Timothée and my son blocks my view, I look up to see a girl around Bellamy's age who looks like to can kill any moment. "Hi.... it's nice to meet you" Aron moves up but Allison grabs his hand with a look Don't or I will hurt you idiot "you said he had a weapon?" Maggie walks up to Rick handing the gun "there something you need?"
"He say there's a camp near by. He wants us to audition for a membership" Sasha says...

🌙...🌙

"I wish there was another word. Addition make it sound like we're some kind of dance trope.."
He said "it's not a camp, it's a community" Ally tells us looking at Rick "I think you all would make valuable addition. But it's not my call, my job is you to follow me. Sasha can you hand Rick my bag" Aron explain to Rick about more the community "Nobody gives a shit" Daryl say but a laugh was heard to become a cough from The girl. Till Rick walks up punch Aron but I see a knife to his throat Ally gives Rick a glare she drops the knife as Daryl picks it up...

🌙...🌙

🌙...🌙

Pov: Timothée

( both of them are tie up, dad wants us to be prepare for anything. But to be honest I hope this place is real I'm tried of move to place to place. I'm worried about my kids, my wife, and my people
We need this) I look up to see Zoë feeding the twins "hey" "do you think that place is real?" "I do, it's just my dad and I know some of us wants this too" we hear a groan Aron and dad is talking about the flare gun "how many people out there" "doesn't matter" "Yes, It does matter" "if I tell you think it's a lie" "how many people" "I can say 10,20,444,0" Aron talks about us how are we still together "how many people" Dad ask "1" Ally says "I knew you wouldn't believe me. If it's not words, if it's not Pictures. What would it take to convince you that this isn't real" Aron tells us....

🌙..🌙

Michonne is telling dad we should take the chance even though it's a risk to take "I go, I want my family to stay safe without someone close to us die" I said dad is making a plan michonne finds the cars with a small group and  another group of two people surround the area...

                                  🌙...🌙

                               POV:Zoë

The twins are being fussy again I try to hum a song to them but Judith begins to cry  also the twins too, Aron says there's food for the babies Rick is hesitant for a moment "Rick, the walkers" I try to shush them he grabs the apple sauce but feeds it to Aron and Ally. "Here" hands over another jar "thank you"....

                                🌙...🌙

The group is back with a lot of canes of food
"This is our now if we go to the camp of yours"
"What we should go" Carl says Bellamy agrees with him. Michonne wants everyone to go to the community " we should everyone needs rest...a place that's safe for our children or future children" I said adjusting Ivor I look at Timothée holds Lily "so where are we going? Where's yours camp?" Rick ask Aron while both of them try to make a decision...

                                🌙...🌙

The final decision is we're going at night "eat..rest" Rick tells us as he leaves

                                🌙...🌙

                                    🌙...🌙

                            POV: Bellamy

(It's night Rick, Glenn, Michonne, Aron, and Ally are in the car while we are in an RV) "you okay Bell?" "Yeah, just nervous don't want anything bad to happen" "me too" mom pulls me into a hug "Fuck! Walkers" we got spilt up from them as we took a detour....

                                  🌙...🌙

                            No ones POV

Rick, Glenn, Michonne, Aron, and Ally are back to the group, everyone is happy that they're okay Aron is calling Eric as he leaves Ally follows him..... Rick come out seeing the couple "hi... I'm Eric" "Rick"  Aron gets up and follows Rick "Ally stay here" she nods....Aron sees the group and thanks them for saving his lover.... The next day Ricks group are back in the Rv and the car going to Alexandria.... Timothée is happy that his little family got a chance for a safe place.. Ally is looking at the Timothée laughing what Bellamy said she wish her family was still alive as the small family arrived at Alexandria....

                                  🌙...🌙

                                     🌙...🌙

                                    🌙...🌙

*i did it, I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday because of family fun*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 36.2K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
97.2K 2.1K 23
Atlanta Miller or Atty was some what just like her mother, Georgia Miller. They both went through the same amount of pain when they were young. Havin...
9.7K 163 10
This story takes place after the events of Danganronpa 3 Hope Arc, it starts off when class 77-B is about to board the ship to Jabberwock Island. NO...
371K 9.6K 37
Dear Darling, On October 30th, at 4:20 am you came into our lives and changed it for the better. We don't have much to give it except for a leather...