Runaway from the italian mafi...

De SakshiSingh123e4

''shhh how far you can run away from me my dear '' said the dangerous monster in a husky tone ,his breath wer... Mais

chapter -1
Characters
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
New Story
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
chapter - 6
Chapter-7
Chapter -8
Gratitude ☺️☺️
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter - 16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
KHAANI
Chapter-19
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter- 23
New Cover
Chapter - 24
thanks ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter -31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter -35
Chapter -36
SURPRISE❤️
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter -39
Chapter- 40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter -44
chapter -45
Chapter -46
Chapter -47
Chapter -48
Chapter- 49
Chapter-50
Chapter-9 (18+)
Chapter -51 (18+)
Chapter-52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter -55
Chapter -56

Chapter-20

1.1K 41 1
De SakshiSingh123e4

Sakshi's pov...

After sharing all my thoughts and problems i am feeling very relieved .and if i talk about alexander then yes i started trusting him more now , whatever he is doing now made me feel that i am in safe hands , i always feel safe and secured around him. He is the first man after that incident to whom i started to trust unknowingly even my body gets calm with his warmth .

I am currently sitting on the dining table and eating my ice creams but i can feel a very cute heated gaze on me which is none other than his .

'' thanks for ice cream alexander'' i said but i saw a smile spreading on his lips whenever i call him by his name .

'' don't thanks me even if you asked me an ice cream factory i would have bought it '' at his confession my jaw dropped on the floor , i just smiled to control my blush .

'' and also for consulting a psychiatrist for me ''

'' its nothing for me after all you are my lo....,..leave it , its time for your rest.'' He didn't completed his sentence , i wanted him to complete his words ..

I laid on my bed but suddenly my thoughts got invaded by my family members unknowingly i started to cry , i am missing them a lot , they must be very tensed about me . i need to go to india , i am missing mom's food , dad's hug , my dear brother viraaj's pampering . but looking at alexander i can clearly see that i need to ask his permission first afterall he did so much for me i am obliged to him for my whole life . i can't just runaway from here like i ran away from my home . i finally decided that i will talk  to him in the morning about it .finally after changing so many times my side sleep consumed me .

I changed into a red suit with a black dupatta , i decided that i will be my true self now the bubbly , fiery , lively sakshi not the broken one  .  I started to climb down the stairs and there i saw the most handsome man sitting on the sofa in all his glory while sipping a black tea . i stared him for 5 minutes more before he turned to face me and caught me red handed.

'' you know you have a whole life to stare at me but now you need to eat breakfast and have your medicines ''urghh his scolding is  bitter than medicines .

I started to eat my breakfast in between i tried to open my mouth to say my thoughts but i am a little nervous .

'' say what you want babygirl no need to be nervous with me '' he said suddenly breaking my thoughts , i looked in his direction and gave him my most sweetest smile .

'' vo actually i want to go india '' i said hesitantly , for a minute he got lost in his thoughts but i don't missed to see that hurt in his eyes but he masked it .

'' we will talk about it later '' he said and left just like that isn't it rude .

For whole day i didn't see him in the mansion , i even asked guards about him but their mouths are zipped regarding his matters . at last i went to the garden to play with panther who became very happy on seeing me like a little boy has got his favourite toy . we almost played for 2 hours but suddenly i started to feel dizzy , my vision started to become black , i can hear panther barking loudly but suddenly everything went black and darkness started to consume me , my petite figure dropped on the grass bed , panther is barking continuously and trying to shake me but darkness consumed me completely after that i don't know what happened to me .

Alexander's pov....

Everything was going well , i thought that finally my babygirl will be together with me forever . but when she asked me about going india back i donot  know but a fear started to consume me  , fear of loosing my most loved one my babygirl , my world , my breathe ,my life . i went to do my mafia deals and business which are pending to distract myself , i got myself so busy that i didn't notice that it almost time to return home , yes home my babygirl make that big mansion finally a home , but her question started to invade my mind again . i have decided to ignore this matter for sometime before i think of a solution .

I parked my car and went towards her room . i knocked a few times but on not getting response i decided to enter in her room .there was no trace of hers .

'' guards guards '' i screamed loudly .

'' yes sir ''

'' where is your madam '' i asked i am very much tensed on her disappearance , whenever she is away from me i am unable to breathe .

'' sir maam was asking about you but we can't disclose matters regarding you so we zipped our mouth but after that we didn't saw her roaming around , we thought she might be sleeping in her room '' how dare they too be so much careless . after finding her i will personally teach them a lesson .

'' search the mansion '' i ordered and everyone including me started to search for her but there was no trace of her , did she left me ? no she can't . we are going to search outside the mansion that's when we heard panthers barking on seeing me panther ran towards me and clutch my pants and started to drag me .

'' what the hell panther '' i screamed loudly , i am very much tensed now nad here he is in mood to play, baby your mumma got missing i need to find her . i tried to get away from his grip but he is behaving very aggressively he never denied my command . i got at his level and patt his head unknowingly tears escaped my eyes . he started to bark more loudly but not towards me , he is barking towards garden , he gestured me follow him my heart also want to follow him , so i moved in his direction on reaching the garden that' s when i saw my babygirl lying on the grass unconsciously , i ran towards her and grabbed her petite figure in my arms securely .

'' i am sorry babygirl , i am sorry for ignoring you '' that the only thing which i am chanting until she gained her consciousness .

To be continued.......

Plz vote , share , comments and follow .

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore☺️☺️💜💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.7K 526 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
5.2K 353 25
"What the hell are you talking about? You are a criminal. Police will find one evidence and they will arrest you. And you want me to what?" I said wi...
10.5K 547 19
'Looking so good should be crime, no wonder why he is criminal'. Shivaleeka Singhania An Indian girl who is forced to marry someone she doesn't kno...
7.7K 405 19
"I've been to Paris many times before but this time I found My Love in the city of love." Ruthless. Arrogant. Merciless. Are the words which describe...