๐‹๐„๐…๐“๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘; T. Dugray

By starryraee

โ†ณ Tristan Dugray x Reader (Gilmore girls) "Y/N, please wait." He ran after you. "No Tristan." "Please." He b... More

๐‹๐„๐…๐“๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
Aditional characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (yay)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

2K 51 19
By starryraee

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

It had been two days ever since your second day of school. Which means that two days have passed ever since your little argument with Tristan.

It was stupid. So stupid. You knew that. But you didn't know if Tristan knew that too.

You finished spooning the last drops of milk from your cereal bowl and got up to go to your bus stop and wait for your bus.

The rumours and gossiping behind your back had died down, Paris was right.

But you didn't know if people stopped talking about you because it had already been two days, or if it was because you weren't seen with Tristan again.

So, you decided that if he wanted to be a sour crybaby about it, you'd just ignore him. But you weren't as petty as him.

He always stared at you from the corner of his eye, while you never even bothered to spare him a single glance.

I mean, what's the big deal? I knew him for barely two days.

You hopped on your bus when it had arrived at the bus stop. You spotted an empty seat at the the back of the bus and sat down, looking out the window.

He's got enough girltoys as is, I don't want to be on his roster.

Once the bus stopped at your stop, you got off and started walking to school. It wasn't that far of a distance, but you still had quite some walking to do.

"Why couldn't the bus stop be a bit closer.." you groaned as you adjusted your bag.

Suddenly you heard a car honk. You turned your head around and saw a retro corvette. It was a bright red color and it bedazzled so much in the sunlight you swore you'd turn blind.

In it, were about four guys.

Here we go. You rolled your eyes.

The guy driving caught up to you and slowed down.

"What's a girl like you doing all the way out here walking to school?"

You looked at them briefly and glared. They wore the Chilton uniform.

So they're students? And they have a car like this? Rich kids...

You turned your head back around, ignoring them and continuing your walk.

"Come on dont be like that. I can give you a ride if you want." He said. The others encouraged him and hyped him up.

"I'm fine thanks." You said, not even sparing him a glance.

"Come on hop on!" One of the other guys said and the rest cheered.

You felt your blood boil.

"Hey wait! I recognize you!" The guy driving said. "You're the girl Tristan dumped before even doing anything with!"

The other guys laughed. "If Tristan dumped you before even touching you, I don't even want to know why."

"Hey she's kind of ugly now that I look at her." One of the other guys said.

None of their comments hurt you, especially the last one for two reasons. The first one being that the guy who called you ugly looked like his parents were siblings and like he had been ran over by a bus after escaping a fire melting and mutating his whole face, but the second reason was that you were already too used to it all.

You thought that if you had a good personality people would overlook your looks. But most of the time, it didn't really work out.

"Come on guys. I'm done playing with Tristan's leftovers." The guy driving said.

The guy next to him then added "Same. They never shut up about him."

The third guy had started saying something too but you couldn't hear because they had already driven away.

"Lovely start to my morning." You groaned.

You really wanted to skip the whole day and just go back home, and you would've done that, but you know this school was no joke. So you continued dragging your feet for another fifteen minutes.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

You walked into your class for second period. Your morning was pretty boring so far.

You wish Paris didn't hang out with her other friends so much so you could hang out with her, but you can't have everything in life right?

You had science right now and just 5 minutes in you were already bored out of your mind.

Slowly, 20 minutes passed by and the bell rang.

You woke up from your small nap and raised your head up. You frowned.

End of class already? Your eyes twinkled a bit.

The teacher then told everyone to get up and leave the classroom. "Alright fire drill everyone. Please exit the classroom in a straight line and refrain from being too loud in the hallway."

You got up and followed the other students out.

"Why do we have to keep quiet if there's a fire? That's so dumb." You mumbled to yourself.

Suddenly you heard a voice behind you. "Right?"

You turned around and was met with a girl. She had mostly brown hair with blonde highlights. Her arms were crossed and she had a smug look on her face. You also noticed that her uniform was a bit different. It looked a bit... short? Compared to the rest of the uniforms at least. She had a lollipop in her mouth too.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to eavesdrop on your monologue." She chuckled.

You laughed along with her. "All good."

"Students hurry up please we don't have all day." The teacher rushed everyone.

"He's definitely not surviving a fire." She said right before popping the lollipop back in her mouth.

Her snarky comment slightly made you laugh a bit too loud.

"Silence!" You heard the teacher yell.

It made you want to laugh even more but you managed to contain it.

"Hey, you want to skip?" She asks, whispering.

"What? But won't we get in trouble?" You frowned.

"It's a fire drill no one cares. Besides we'll be gone for five minutes and tell them you got lost since you're new and I went looking for you." She said non-chalantly.

"Clever." You shrugged. "How did you know I was new?"

"The rumours and gossip behind your back." She said bluntly.

"Oh."

"I don't think you're anything like what they say though..." she said with the corners of her lips turning upwards.

You smiled back to her sheepishly.

"Come on let's go." She grabbed your hand and sneaked out of the line of students of your class.

After a few minutes of running through the school's hallways, you walked out of a back door and got to the back of a parking lot. There was a dumpster.

"You smoke?" She asked taking a cigarette out of her vest and giving you an intimidating look.

You suddenly felt really small. Was coming with this girl a good idea?

"Nah I'm just pushing your buttons. You don't seem like the type." She laughed and went back to her normal face.

You sighed of relief a bit. "What do you mean?"

"You look like a goody two shoes." She said lighting her cig up.

"Sorry?" You raised an eyebrow.

"It's a compliment babe. You look cute." She said as she took a puff. "Definitely the type my parents want me to be."

"Oh. You have those kinds of parents?" You asked.

"The ones that force every aspect of your life to be how they want it to be? Yeah. Sounds like good old mommy and daddy."

"Damn. Sorry."

"Not your fault." She shrugged looking away at the trees. "And you? What are your parents like?"

And so, you answered her and the two of you talked for a while.

"Shouldn't we head back? It's been more than five minutes I think?" You said a bit worried.

"You're right. Oh wait," she said before pulling a small device out of her pocket. "I've got a call. You go on without me I'll catch up on a bit."

Wow. She has a Nokia? The latest model too. God just really loves flexing these rich kids' wealth on me today.

"Oh... okay." You replied a bit unsure because of how big the school was but you left regardless.

You walked around a bit aimlessly, trying to remember where you came from. Clearly you didn't have great memory.

The halls were silent, empty and big. You could only hear the heels of your shoes hitting the floor echo through the hallway.

When suddenly, the silence was broken when you heard a door fly open behind you along with a pair of feet running straight in your direction, before you could even get to react, they had already grabbed you and hid you behind a wall with them.

You assumed it was a boy because they felt taller than you. He had one arm snaked around your waist and the other hand on your mouth. He had his back pressed against a wall with your back against his chest.

You could hear him pant above you. He was looking out to the side peeking out the corner.

Was he running away from someone?

You tried to break free but he wouldn't let you go.

"Just sit still for a second. God..." he whisper-yelled.

Your blood boiled at the audacity of this boy.

You squirmed your arm out and took his hand off yours, which immediately took his gaze off of the hallway and back on you.

You finally broke free.

"Listen, I don't know who you are and I don't know what's wrong with you, but I am not in the mood for more problems." You said right before turning around to see who it was.

Oh?

Oh.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 13.5K 29
~~~FINISHED~~~ Tristan Tucker was your typical clichรฉ high school football jock. Loved by all, Tristan was at the top of the high school food chain...
176 11 11
A girl named Tracy who has suffered since school and have given up on love and kindness. A guy named Tristan, an orphan longing for love and suffered...
98.6K 2.3K 50
Tristan Morales and Olivia Young's relationship came to an end because Tristan decided on moving to London to continue with his studies. Heartbroken...
6.5K 439 70
When Rory graduates from Chilton and starts her college life at Yale, she is going to encounter a few unexpected obstacles. Her high school nemesis i...