All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Part-Time Lover (t.c)*

7.1K 175 82
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

"Alright class, quick review for today's lesson. According to the triangular theory of love, relationships consist of what three major components?" Your professor asked and instantly, a sea of hands flooded the room.

Among those hands were Tara Carpenter, Quinn Bailey, and Chad Meeks-Martin. There was an interesting relationship among the four. Each other the four, overlapping with their own level of passion, intimacy and commitment.

"Tara!" The professor picked.

She lowered her hand as did the rest of the students, projecting her voice, "The three major components are passion —

Lip locked and tongue tied, your hands were glued to the waist of the small brunette. Leading you backwards through her living room, she moaned into your mouth. She tossed her pink bomber on the backrest of the couch, and swiftly began prying you out of your flannel. You tossed it on the backrest, quickly returning your hands to her waist.

The bursting flavors of cherries and bubblegum flooding your intense exchange of lust. The constant babbling of spit as you forced your tongue down her throat, hollowing her oxygen supply. Your eyes were closed as were hers, but you both knew where to go as you had done this dance many times before.

Her back rested against her room door as she missed the entirety of the door knob, your hands were distracting her — you groped her ass roughly. The girl bit your bottom lip as the two of you spun into her room, where she didn't hesitate to close and lock the door. She threw her arms around your neck, pulling you further into her as your grip on her ass tightened, pulling her lower body into you.

"Intimacy —

She was on her back, holding her naked legs wide for you. A grin on her face as you kneeled beside the bed, pulling her to the end. Your warm overly-salivated tongue drenched her pussy in all things you with a long firm lick, from the perineum to her swollen clit. She bit her lip before moaning softly.

Quickly, you lapped her pool, dipping a tongue inside teasingly. Slurping filled the room, when you finally decided to suffocate her clit with your mouth. Your pull was hard as your tongue flicked her bean. She trembled as her eyes drifted to the back of her skull immediately. Her nails found themselves scratching your non-itching scalp as you expertly worked your tongue on her bucking lower body.

"And commitment."

You were fucking her.

Hands wrapped around the back of her neck as you plunged to the pits of her vagina. The collision of sweating skin causing a must and fuss as the rhythmic clapping of your strokes reigned supreme. The woman's hands were interlocked with the sheets, destroying further an already messy bed like her relationship. Her muffled grunts and your loud groans inspiring each other to fuck more.

"Faster ....harder ....deeper ...." Each of the brunette's requests being met as soon as she asked. Not a second was spared.

Each of your hands were occupied with a cheek, forcing them apart so you could visualize some of the deadly grip on your backwards tail. Not wanting to let you go, her pussy hugged you; you knew by the amount of labia reaching out for you whenever you thrusted. The squeeze was tight and personal like the hug she gave hours before you bent her over. Hours before your name became a new curse word as she pleasurably screamed it at the top of her lungs. Hours before she would drain you with this vampiric box she happily called yours.

Even though, by society's definition, it belonged to someone else.

Your professor smiled, "That is correct. Well done Tara!"

Tara cheesed, feeling accomplishment. Chad sent her proud smile from across the room. Tara dramatically blushed. He faced forward while smiling largely, focusing on the professor. You chuckled to yourself, twisting your pen between your hands.

Your professor asked, "Someone explain to me what 'Passion' is in the triangular theory of love. How is it defined?"

The class shot up with hands again, this time you raised your own. The professor called on you, "Y/N!"

You answered, earning the attention of Tara, "It's defined as the physical and sexual attraction between two people. Physical and sexual attraction keep the charisma of the connection because it's the foundation of long-term interest in another's feelings and emotions. People won't admit it, but it is."

Hungrily, she licked every ounce of herself off you. Her messy mascara and watered brown eyes, staring at you as she opened her mouth to down you. She slurped and moaned as she pushed your load to the back of her throat, vibrations on your tip forcing momentum from your bodily fluid. You balled her hair in your palm, holding her as you bucked your hips. Her mouth slobbering spit with haste as she couldn't keep you long without needing to breathe.

"You're so fucking pretty." You complimented her to which she suddenly developed an ability to breathe. She bobbed on her own, channeling the vampiric spirit of her cunt with her mouth. You stroked her ego like you did her body, "I wanna paint your face." She slid you from her swollen lips, slapping herself with your hardened paintbrush. The tip of her tongue glided through your bristles, agonizingly slow.

"That's correct! And yes, people won't admit that attraction matters when measuring the intimacy of a relationship. Good point!" Your professor cheered.

You fought the urge to look back at Tara, hearing her scoff. You licked your teeth as your professor asked, "Speaking of Intimacy, how is defined in the triangular theory of love?"

Hands shot into the air, all eager to answer.

"Chad!" Your professor chose.

Chad answered, picking his absent chin hairs, "Like you implied. It's the measure of closeness, interest, or the bond, between two individuals! How close they are, how much they share — comfortability, rather. Interestingly, the theory of love also highlights that the intimacy of two people is unique to every duo because not every relationship fits into a mold!"

Guiding your hands up her sweaty stomach, over the hills that were her breast, she grunted as your boat moved through her canal. Shockingly, her eyes closed and she threw her head back. Back into the past, recalling the first time you made her feel this way. Back into the memories of how you made her feel this way without touching her; on top of the world. On top of your world, your hardened flesh stick was her chariot and she rode. Skillfully, excitedly but most importantly, carefully... because should she fall off, she'd join the ranks of your odds of not nutting — low.

But she would go low, if it meant she could be closer to you. Her brown orbs were glistening as she watched you fight your moans and tremble beneath her. She joined you; pinning your hands above your head, blowing her warm breath into your face as she failed to contain her own moaning. The heat of her breath only helped you out of your shell. The shell of embarrassment as she was basically fucking you now. Her gushing hole syphoning your soul, merging yours as one.

"I'm loving the extra commentary, 'not every relationship fits into a mold!' Every bond is different so every relationship will be different. You never know what's connecting two people, people! Good job Chad!" Your professor clapped.

Chad proudly nodded. Leaning back in his seat lazily, he glanced at Tara whom was flashing the back of her stabbed hand. Chad slightly lifted his shirt as he poked his hip out, revealing the stab on his side. Tara mouthed, "bonded," while crossing her fingers. Chad giggled, straightening up in his seat.

You scoffed, shaking your head. Tara smirking to herself hearing your clear disapproval while your professor asked, "What about Commitment? How's it defined by the triangular theory of love?"

Hands shot into the air. Yours, Tara and Chad's too. The professor hummed momentarily before picking, "Quinn!"

The redhead answered. "Commitment is defined as the decision of two individuals to stay in a relationship. It's the decision to choose each other everyday, every way... all the time, and is also unique to your relationship with another being. People your shared passion and intimacy determines your level of commitment."

You were slouched in the loveseat, fully clothed, scrolling on your phone while running water gave the house noise. You were texting your friend. Just as your mind got caught up in the conversation, the front door unlocked and in walked Quinn.

"'Sup," you greeted her as she closed the door.

"'Sup!" She grinned, settling in, "Where's T?"

"In the shower."

"Washing away her sins again?" She teased.

You shook your head. Quinn sniffed the air as she passed you for the kitchen. She giggled getting a bottle of water, "You know, smelling like that... you should've got in with her."

You looked over the backrest, scoffing, "I don't even stink."

"Agreed," she came through the living room, your head following her movement. She was at her room door, "but I'm sure Chad knows what his girlfriend's pussy smells like."

You furrowed your brows, and Quinn went on, "If you're gonna settle on being her part-time lover, the least you could do is make it less obvious you're fucking her."

You grumbled, focusing on your phone, "Chad is the part-time lover. It's obvious he's not fucking her."

Quinn burst into a fit of laughter, sarcastically remarking, "And I'm a lesbian in a committed relationship."

You smacked your teeth, inhaling deeply while rolling your eyes. Quinn edged, going into her room, "See how easy it is to lie to yourself?"

"It's not a lie."

Quinn licked her lips, squinting, "And what makes you so sure?"

You shrugged, "I don't know. I just think she's too committed to being with me if that's the guy she wants."

"Hmm, well she's also committed to showering to hide the fact that you're fucking so..." You shot a bird, only to be met with a closed door and maniacal laugh.

Your professor agreed, "ABSOLUTELY! Well done Quinn!" She shuffled happily in her seat. The professor checked his watch, "Well guys we're down to ten minutes. I'll let you guys go!"

The class began to pack up. Your professor added, "Remember, we're still learning intrapersonal relationships next week. This section is long, so get a jump on the following chapters if you can. Enjoy the weekend!"

The class began to pour into the aisles of the lecture hall, chatter ensued fast. Among the core four of your lecture, Quinn left first. Tara and Chad waited for the aisle to clear a bit before he threw his arm around her neck and left second. You side-eyed the pair as they passed, shaking your head, before you got up and left.

You adjusted your book bag strap as you moved around the campus. Your eyes were trained on your phone as you texted Jason, your film bro. Suddenly, there was a hand to your arm and familiar voice trailing your name, "Y/N..."

You drily replied, "Yes, Tara?"

The brunette put her hands out for you to stop, and you did but your eyes didn't come off your phone. Tara snatched your phone, whining, "Pay me attention."

You met her gaze; Tara was pouting with her arms crossed, your phone in the crevice of her arm. You long blinked three times before stating, "Paid you attention." You lended out your palm, "Now, my phone."

Tara remained in her position, unmoved and unfazed by your act. Because it was an act. You huffed reaching to snag your phone, but she quickly put her hands behind her back. "Tara, bro —"

"Who's bro?"

"— Come on." You stepped closer to her, reaching behind her back. Your bodies collided, much to Tara's pleasure as a smirk replaced her pout. Tara's grip tightened as you tried to pry her hands off your phone. You told her, "Tara give it back."

"Give my heart back." She flirted, bringing her hands around your waist, phone still intact. Your eyes rolled as you tried to get out of her squeeze. Growing frustrated that you couldn't out (because you didn't really want to), you gave up staring at her with furrowed brows and a tightly bit lip. You searched her eyes with haste, sighing, "What do you want?"

Tara's chin sat on your sternum, her eyes full of awe at you, smiling, "Attention."

"Go ask your boyfriend." Your eyes glossed the area. There were a few people around, nobody you recognized or knew that Tara knew. You focused back on her.

"I am asking my boyfriend," she teased with a wide grin.

You rolled your eyes, "Cut the shit."

Tara laughed, "You cut the shit. Stop acting like you don't want me."

"It's not an act." You stated matter-of-factly, even though it was a bold faced lie.

"Oh." Tara released you and backed away, "Okay."

You held out your hand, hoping she'd give you your phone. Tara kept backing away, putting your phone in her bomber pocket, "You don't want me. You want your phone which is cool. It's cool."

She spun her heel, teasing, "You'll just have to come and get it." Tara sprinted away, and you sighed chasing her.

You chased her all the way to her apartment, where you gave her the aforementioned; attention as noted earlier.

In fresh clothes, Tara tossed her shower cap in the trash. Quickly, fluffing her hair as she joined you in the living room. She passed you before she sat on the long couch, her body wash upper cutting your nose. She smelled so damn good. Tara reached into her bomber pocket, patting it. She looked at you, laughing, "Damn you couldn't wait to get your phone, are you and Jason in a relationship?"

"Full-time."

Tara took her jacket to the coat rack, she mumbled, "Didn't realize you were into guys."

You scoffed, "Didn't realize my relationship status mattered."

You and Tara exchanged blank facial expressions. Quinn came out of her room, teasing, "I thought the sex would've killed the tension, did you guys not fuck hard enough?"

Tara facepalmed. "You didn't tell me Quinn was here."

"You're okay, T. Your secret has been safe with me for the past two months."

"You've known the whole time?" Tara jumped. Her eyes broadened in horror.

"Yep, I know everything actually." Quinn said, sitting in the living room.

"Like everything everything?"

"Everything." Quinn glared at her.

Opening her mouth to speak, Tara was about to address something but there was a knock to the door. Quinn announced, "It's our bestie, the twins and Anika."

"I know..." Tara went to the door, replacing her nerves with excitement. She opened it. Immediately the house went into an uproar of greetings and hugging. You watched them all, especially Chad and Tara. He hoisted her in the air, burying his face in her neck as he hugged her.

Ethan moved around the living room, holding out a fist to you. You didn't respond immediately as you watched Tara smile at Chad like she did you earlier. Ethan noticed what you were looking at and muttered, "I can assure you that they don't like each other for real."

You looked at Ethan's face and his fist, quizzically with your lip raised, "What?"

Ethan looked at Tara and Chad before he lifted his shirt, revealing a slew of hickies on his stomach. Your eyes widened with a slacked jaw before you looked between him and Chad. Ethan's expression was smug as he put his shirt down.

You teased, "No wonder he can't grow a real beard."

You bumped Ethan's fist, and he laughed into a blush. Returning his gaze to Chad briefly, he whispered to you, "Or ...he knows I prefer him without it."

* * *
WC: 2669
A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHA
I had too much fun writing this.

Ethan Meeks-Martin? Chad Landry?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.9K 44
Scream cast au! Tara x female!reader This is my first time writing I do not own the scream characters, only Y/n and Kaitlyn.
14.2K 152 10
there is low key not enough of her sooo.. warnings will be include. includes: g!p fluff angst smut gxg
346K 9.1K 55
Imagines revolving around Jenna Ortega and her many faces of cinema. Just like the Florence Pugh book that's posted, this one will be made in the sa...
57.5K 1.9K 33
Top Secret Lost Cases that have been found.