COMPANY

By ctrlsznn

"All I've ever needed was your company" Start: 4/25 End 7/24 More

𝟷-𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴
𝟸-𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃
𝟹-𝙰𝚍𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟺-𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑
𝟻-𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍
𝟼-𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝟽-𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝟾-𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝟿-𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝟷𝟶-𝙻𝚞𝚜𝚝
𝟷𝟷-𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝟷𝟸-𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚜
𝟷𝟹-𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝
𝟷𝟺-𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝟷𝟻-𝙹𝚘𝚢
𝟷𝟼-𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟽-𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝟷𝟿-𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖
𝟸𝟶-𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚝
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎(𝚙𝚕𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔!)
HER LIGHT
Stranger
ECHOES

𝟷𝟾-𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝

735 64 76
By ctrlsznn

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕!! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢! 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!!! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!!! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ♥️ 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢.

"𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝"

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

(𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗...𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍!!! 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!)

"Sweet Pea." Beyoncé whispered whilst tickling her. "Huh-" She slowly opened her eyes. Once they adjusted they widened and she sat speechless.

"It's Christmas! Get up!" Beyoncé smiled as Onika stood stunned. "Beyoncé-"

"Hm?" She questioned. "You look stunning." She spoke as she grabbed her waist and kissed her. "I'm flattered. My Christmas outfits look great every year." She grinned as she sat Onika's outfit out. "We're matching. Get dressed, we're gonna open gifts when everyone gets changed." She smiled whilst sitting on the bed.

"You're just gonna watch?"

"Mhm." Beyoncé crossed her legs whilst leaning back. "You are so fine, Sweet Pea." Beyoncé closed her eyes as Onika began to straddle her. "If only we could stay in bed all day." Onika chuckled as she kissed her.

She could feel Beyoncés hands move from bra to the lace of her panties before releasing light whimper. "Move before I get carried away." Beyoncé groaned as Onika stood and finished getting dressed.

She locked arms with Beyoncé as they walked out to the living room.

"Oh my gosh where are the gifts?!" Beyoncé gasped. "We moved them into the basement so no one would peek. Your father and Robert are bringing them up." Kandace smiled.

"Oh okay...makin' sure. I got my Sweet Pea some great gifts. They can't go to waste."

"I wish you could've given me an early morning gift." Onika kissed her while smiling. "Y'all are disgusting! You're lucky I've gotta check on the food." Tina walked off alongside Kandace.

"Did you? Just tell me if you did! That's all I asked for." They could hear Solange say as she walked upstairs alongside Robert and her father.

"You'll see when you open your gifts now please! Go away!" He huffed. "What're you cryin' about?" Beyoncé questioned.

"All I asked for this year was cruise ticket. Mama wont say if she got it so he's my last option! I'm trying to be on a boat next summer!"

"I'm gonna be traveling Europe and performing over the summer." Beyoncé smiled. "And I'll be right there with you." Onika kissed her. "You aren't going to the fashion school?"

"I didn't get accepted...atleast I don't think I did. They haven't messaged me." She shrugged. "Maybe it's in your spam. I have a friend who applied and her acceptance letter was in her spam." Solange spoke whilst handing Onika her laptop.

She logged into her email and went to her spam folder.

"Y'all they emailed me!" Onika screamed whilst slamming the laptop closed. "Don't slam it! Read it!" Beyoncé chuckled as she opened it and handed it to Onika.

She read it and went silent before closing the laptop and turning to Beyoncé.

"Well?!" Robert walked over.

"I got in." She spoke whilst looking down. "That's great oh my gosh! Why aren't you screaming?!" Beyoncé questioned.

She handed Beyoncé the laptop and watched as she read the letter.

"Start date is June 2nd located on our Atlanta campus." She read before frowning. "What?"

"Do they have a virtual option?" She questioned. "9/10 no...it's a fashion program, Bey. She has to physically submit designs." Solange spoke whilst rubbing Beyoncé's back.

"I'm not going. That would be an entire summer with us in two completely different countries. When I applied they the application asked if I wanted to be virtual or in person." Onika shook her head. "They changed the policy that quick?" Beyoncé questioned as she nodded.

"It doesn't matter because I won't be attending."

"You're going. You've worked too hard for this and a long distance relationship won't be the reason you don't go." Beyoncé grabbed her hands.

"Beyoncé that's literally 4 university years with us barely seeing eachother. I can't even take formal summer breaks because im gonna be making clothes for fashion shows and events. I can't do that. I won't allow myself to be away from you that long."

"You deserve this, okay? You and I have plenty of time until summer. We'll spend every second of every day together." Beyoncé hugged her. "I'm so proud of you. You got into your dream school! In Atlanta?! I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you." Beyoncé chuckled as Onika wiped her eyes.

"No cryin' okay? Let's be happy! Today is Christmas and we're not gonna cry at all. Got it?" Beyoncé pulled her up.

Onika wiped her eyes and nodded before looking over at her dad and Solange. "Well you won't be alone! I've got a scholarship to an Atlanta university so I'll definitely see you there next year." Solange smiled.

"It's located on a regular university campus so I'll still have other classes surrounding it. It's a 4 year type thing. Clark I think." Onika explained as Solange gasped. "Oh my gosh! Save me a spot in your room." She hugged her.

"Alright everyone! Gift time." Tina walked in. She sorted all of the gifts and handed them out before sitting down.

Beyoncé and Onika waited to go last for opening their gifts from eachother.

"Bey I'm scared." She giggled whilst opening her first gift from her.

"Beyoncé!" She gasped whilst opening a jewelry box.

"It's so beautiful." She looked down at it. "Beyoncé how much was this? You like to go all out!"

"Forget about prices. Okay?" Beyoncé smiled whilst pointing. "You left something in the bag." She chuckled before digging in. She looked down and grabbed the small heart shaped charm inside and felt tears sting into her eyes.

The charm held a photo of her mother hugging her before she smiled. "Beyoncé I'm-" she started.

"You're gonna make me cry." She hugged her. "I know this Christmas is hard for you in your family so I just wanted you to know she's still here with you in spirit." She smiled as they hugged her. "There's more gifts! Keep opening." Beyoncé giggled as Onika opened her next gift.

"Awe a new sewing machine?! You're spoiling me." Onika giggled whilst sitting it down. "Mhm. It's the best model I've heard. All I've gotta do now is get you a table."

"Well let's do that when we get our own place." Onika hugged her. "Okay this bag is soft." Onika chuckled whilst opening it. "A shirt?"

"Mhm, turn it around but don't let anyone see but you." She smiled as Onika did so. She began reading off the words on the shirt.

"Beyoncé's girl, Beyoncé's love, Beyoncé's heart, Beyoncé's wh-" she spoke then gasped.

"Beyoncés what?!"

"Keep reading! You're not finished."

"Beyoncé's whore, and Beyoncé's slut." She finished before looking at her. "Who taught you these words?" She laughed. "That's a secret. Just know you're all of those things."

"I'm no whore?"

"You are for me." Beyoncé grinned whilst putting the shirt on Onika and allowing everyone to read it. "Oh my gosh." Tina gasped whilst covering her mouth.

"Beyoncé is feeling bold."

"I sure am. Onika knows exactly where home is." She giggled whilst kissing her. "Mhm I sure do."

"Yuck! Can yall go 5 minutes without kissing?!" Amira gagged. "We can but we won't."

"My gifts for you are a bit personal so I'll just give you one for now." Onika smiled whilst handing her a gift box. "Awe you got a saddle?! Bailey is gonna love this! It'll match my ridin' outfit perfectly." Beyoncé raised it up before smiling.

"Why don't y'all go outside for your next activity? Just relax and maybe get the ski stuff and ski down the mountain? Kandace and I have tons of cooking to do Tina suggested. "Sounds like a plan!" Kandace smiled.

Beyoncé helped Onika with her coat and boots before putting on her own and going outside. The two of them began walking down the mountain hand in hand.

"I don't see how you smoke those." Beyoncé shook her head whilst watching Onika light a blunt that she pulled from her pocket. "It's easy, like this." Onika spoke as she pulled from it and blew the smoke out towards Onika.

"You're trying to be funny. I mean I know HOW but I don't know why. They don't make you feel that good."

"Beyoncé do I need to remind you how high you were? You were getting high back to back." She chuckled. "Well...I was battling something mentally."

"And I understand that, but you liked the feeling it gave you. Like all your problems just faded away in that moment." Onika shrugged. "I guess so..."

"Here." Onika handed it to her. "I promise one hit won't make you high." She spoke to her. She watched as Beyoncé took a hit then began choking. "I do not miss that feeling." She shook her head. "You'll get used to it."

"You said I smoked to get my mind off my issues. What's goin' on?" Beyoncé questioned.

"I'm kind of feeling overwhelmed today. Your gifts and everyone else's were amazing but all I can think about is my mom. I really miss her." She looked down as Beyoncé wrapped her arm around her. "I know. You're allowed to miss her. You never told me how she passed away." Beyoncé spoke as Onika sighed.

"I hate talking about it... it's too much to talk about."

"Well I'm here and I have nothing but time." Beyoncé smiled whilst hitting the blunt once again and giving it back to her.

"Well for starters, we argued a lot. Our arguments would be lethal. We would argue over dumb shit and it would escalate to the point where we wouldn't speak to eachother for days.

**flashback**

"Mom? Where are my dark blue jeans? They weren't in the wash pile, they were on my bed before you entered my room." Onika questioned whilst walking out to her mother. "Right here, I saw stains on them so I was about to wash them." Carol spoke whilst emptying her pockets.

"No I don't need-" Onika started but was cut off by a gasp. "Onika what is this?!" Her mother questioned whilst holding up an empty plastic wrapping that previously held weed.

"It's plastic wrap."

"Why does it smell like weed?!"

"I don't know! Just give me my pants!" Onika huffed. "You're still smoking?! You told your father and I that you stopped!"

"You're tripping over empty plastic wrap! You don't even know what I had in there but ofcourse you're gonna assume. That's all you ever do! Make up fake scenarios."

"You think I'm making this up?! You really think we trust you enough to believe you when you say weed wasn't in here?"

"Yes! I said I stopped and I did so leave it at that!"

"Okay." Carol stood before grabbing Onika's arm and walking to the restroom.

She opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a drug test before slamming it on the counter. "Take the test."

"Oh my gosh are you serious?! I'm not taking it because it's clear you don't trust me! You act like a bitch whenever you suspect something!"

"Watch your mouth and what you call me!"

"Yeah, okay." Onika walked out of the restroom. "You're failing yourself!" Her mother reared up whilst walking behind her. "If I'm failed so badly then it's your fault. You're the mother. This is how you raised me and what you had me surrounded with." Onika scoffed.

"That isn't my fault?! Onika I had you away from those kind of things! We've worked hard to support for you and your brother! I made sure you were in school and taken care of but you took advantage of that! You don't care about yourself."

"I care about myself but I don't care about you or what you have to say. You're stating the bare minimum! You're legally required to put me through school!"

"That wasn't the point of what I was saying, Onika. My point is, I've laid out a foundation for you to grow into a perfect independent young woman and you'd rather throw it away by doing drugs and surrounding yourself with terrible people?"

"I'm not a child anymore! If I ruin my life then okay that's too bad but I don't care and I won't listen to this!" Onika slammed her door.

**flashback over**

Beyoncé looked at Onika with her jaw dropped before shaking her head. "Yeah she's better than me, I would've put you out before the argument could begin."

"I just picked at her...stupid shit. I wouldn't have passed the drug test even if I took it and that's what made me defensive. When I spoke to her, I spoke to hurt her...I hate myself for that. For the longest time I blamed myself for her death. Stress causes heart issues and I gave her tons of stress and the doctors first claimed that she had a severe heart attack. Just before her funeral, they revealed that she had a cancerous brain tumor. Her blood pressure and heart rate was sky high which resulted in her heart attack. Not the fact that she was stressed."

"I'm sorry, Sweet Pea."

"All I remember from that night is my father pulling me out of bed and to the car alongside Jordan. By the time we had arrived to the hospital they declared her dead." She rested her head on Beyoncés chest before beginning to cry into her. "I understand." Beyoncé rubbed her fingers through Onika's hair.

"There's just so much I've learned since then. I just wish I had a second chance to show her the at I can be better. I was just...horrible. Growing up I went through a lot so I blamed her for that..."

"Well it ain't too late to get your life right and let her know that you're doin' better. A little prayer goes a long way."

"I stopped believing that when she died, Bey. Sure I'm religious but I'm becoming less of it as time goes by."

"I understand. But just know she knows you're doing better." Beyoncé hugged her. "Damn Bey you managed to smoke half the whole blunt. What happened to you don't wanna feel high?"

"Well...your story was long and i was in so much shock." She chuckled. "Well let's finish it then go inside, it's getting cold." Onika spoke as she nodded.

They finished it off before heading into the house. "Oh, cookies." Beyoncé spoke whilst grabbing the cookie sheet and walking over to the couch. "You're about to eat all of those?" Onika questioned. "Maybe." She smiled whilst biting into one.

Before she knew it, the entire sheet became empty as she laid draped over Onika. "I feel nauseated." She groaned as Onika chuckled.

"What happened to the cookies I baked?! We were gonna decorate them!" Tina walked in fussing. "Oh- I thought they were a self serve..." Beyoncé spoke whilst hiding the sheet behind her back.

"You ate 12 cookies?! In one sitting?!"

"I eat a whole pack of Oreos in one sitting and you never complain."

"Beyoncé! Now we can't decorate cookies."

"Mama nobody wanted to do that anyway. We ain't little kids." Beyoncé threw her head back. "You've always enjoyed decorating cookies.

"No, you enjoyed it. I was just there to eat them." Beyoncé admitted. "Okay Beyoncé shut up before you hurt her feelings." Onika covered her mouth. "Beyoncé isn't all the way sober right now so please ignore whatever exits her mouth. I can bake more cookies." Onika spoke.

"I'm sorry, not all the way sober? Beyoncé are you high?!"

"Yes." She nodded as Tina facepalmed. "You're 18, I cannot get mad. Just watch yourself." Tina pinched her before walking off.

"Stay here and lay down while I bake the cookies." Onika pointed as Beyoncé nodded. She walked off to bake the cookies and before they knew it, it was time to eat dinner.

They sat around the table hand in hand before blessing the food and beginning to eat.

"I would like to thank the entire Knowles family for taking us in as your own and accepting us. We appreciate you all so much." Robert spoke as he raised his glass.

"Awe of course. We really enjoy and appreciate all of the stuff you do around the ranch."

"I remember the day Beyoncé and Onika met. Carol and I were visiting you guys." Robert reminisced. "I'm shocked they're a couple. They were goin' at it about everything." Tina chuckled.

"I don't remember meeting Beyoncé."

"And I don't remember meeting Onika. I remembered her face when they moved in with us but meeting her? Didn't ring a bell." Beyoncé chuckled.

"It was a headache." Tina shook her head as she and Robert began to explain.

**flashback**

"So mommy, do they wash their hands? On tv they don't wash their hands." Onika questioned as her father lifted her out of the car. "Yes, they wash their hands. They have a daughter your age, and she has a younger sister."

"I don't want to play with them, daddy. A 4 year old Onika spoke. "I want to play with the baby." She sighed whilst watching her mother grab baby Jordan from the car seat. "It's okay! Let's go." He shook her his before knocking.

They waited a moment at the door before seeing it open. "Robert! Carol!" Tina gasped whilst hugging them. You're here finally! How was the drive?!" Tina stepped aside as they walked in.

"It was great until the baby got fussy and woke Onika and she got fussy." Robert spoke before looking around. "Where's Mathew?!"

"He's out back, we decided to do a little grilling today to welcome y'all!" Tina smiled. "Where's little Beyoncé? And Solange?" Carol questioned. "Solange is helping me in the kitchen, Beyoncé is probably out with her father. She's attached to him!" Carol chuckled.

"Hi!" Solange waved. "Hi Solange! It's nice to meet you! I've heard so much about you." Carol shook her hand. "It's very nice to meet you too. Do you like my dress?" She questioned whilst twirling.

"It looks ugly...but I guess." Onika sighed as she followed her father to the backyard. "Robert! You made it!" Mathew hugged him.

"Yeah the ride was okay. Traveling with this little one is a struggle." He pointed to Onika.

"There's someone I haven't seen once since we got here." Carol walked out to them. "Beyoncé?" Mathew called as she hid behind the grill. "Yes daddy?" She questioned as he picked her up. "She just recently woke up so she's a bit shy."

"It's nice to meet you. Mathew tells me that you're the best farmhand he has." Robert shook her hand. "My name is Beyoncé." She spoke.

"That's such a pretty name for a pretty girl." Carol tickled her. "Why don't you take Onika to go play in the yard then we'll walk everyone out to the stables to see the horses." Mathew suggested as he put Beyoncé down.

"Who is Onika?"

"Me." She raised her hand. "Oh hi there! Let's go race!" Beyoncé clapped. "Your voice is so deep...you sound like a boy. Daddy is she a boy?" Onika questioned as she gasped. I am NOT a boy!" Beyoncé shoved her.

"Don't push me?!" Onika pulled her hair whilst crossing her arms. "Okay stop it! Play nice."

"She called me a boy!"

"I asked if you were a boy!" Onika stuck her tongue out as Beyoncé grabbed her father's spatula and chased Onika with it. "Stop it! Dadd make her stop!" Onika screamed as he picked her up.

"Beyoncé! Behave."

"She said I sound like a boy! She sounds like a-like a- a stupid girl!" Beyoncé crossed her arms. "Uhm who are you callin' stupid?! You can't even count to 100 I bet!" Onika stuck her tongue out.

"Mhm yes I can!"

"Prove it!"

"I don't have to!" Beyoncé stomped off. Onika stared at her father with nothing but irritation before shoving him and walking off.

"I wanna go home!"

**flashback over*

"Oh so Onika's always been a bully." Beyoncé turned to her. "I think your voice is very sexy now." She smiled to Beyoncé. "Nope. Big bully."

"Beyoncé couldn't insult someone even if her life depended on it. Even now she struggled to insult people." Tina chuckled. "I'm just a natural sweetheart." Beyoncé chuckled.

She rested her head on Onika's shoulder as everyone began talking.

"Our first Christmas together as a couple. Isn't that crazy?" Beyoncé questioned as Onika smiled. "It's wild. And guess what?"

"Hm?"

"This definitely won't be the last."

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜?

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖?

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚝?

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕?

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕?

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢. 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕.

𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝚋𝚢 @𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚕𝚜𝚣𝚗𝚗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 9.1K 34
Warning (G/P)
42.3K 1.4K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
177K 7.8K 34
Beynika
10.9K 209 17
"I love you shim heeseung" "I love you too shim jaeyun" Start : 10/04/2022 End : 22/04/2022