Her Sanity

بواسطة gayacademy

"I swear nothing happened" I tried not to moan "I warned you Allison that you are mine that no one should to... المزيد

Author's Note
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

52

41.2K 893 620
بواسطة gayacademy

Leone POV

"It was a pleasure doing business with you" I stood shaking his hand

I was already over this meeting and just wanted to head home, take a shower and get into bed or maybe go see Allison even though she wont let me see her.

"Likewise" I smiled

"Congrats on the baby as well" He smiled

I pulled my gun shooting him straight in the head because no. Just no

Nobody knows that Allison is pregnant except for my family and the people who work for me as well as her best friends. I try my absolute best to keep Allison hidden from outsiders, people who I do business with as well as people who might want my head on a sliver platter. So for you to mention my unborn child and I never done business with you before is an instant red flag for me.

"How did the business deal go" Marcus asked while taking a seat across from the desk

"They agreed for us to be their supplier with a seventy to thirty cut deal" I said

I was currently in my office, legs crossed on the table, hands behind my head leaned back and my eyes closed.

"Good" He said "How are you doing though"

"Amazing"

I was lying straight through my teeth, I missed my wife and child. Laying in the same bed without her doesn't exactly feel the same. I missed laying between her legs as she rubbed my scalp, I also do miss our nightly talks. I missed rubbing on her stomach, talking to the baby and telling them that I'm the best there is and that there's no better than me. I just missed her in general. The house doesn't feel the same anymore.

I'm being honest I have no idea what I have done. We were perfectly fine that morning. She had told me that she would be going out with the girls and this new friend who she would be collaborating on a business deal with. They went out that day but none of them came back.

That night I called Allison's phone so much but all my calls went straight to voicemail. I had started panicking because I wasn't sure if something had happened to her, I couldn't risked that especially with her being pregnant. I know the type of lifestyle I live and Allison being my fiancé makes her a target, my weak spot for them to get to me.

Before I had decided to set the world on fire trying to find her, I had called her personal driver asking for her whereabouts. He told me that she decided to go to her apartment and that he and her bodyguards shouldn't say a word to me because she just wants to be alone.

I had half of a mind to kill them all because who pays them, who do they answer to? They have so much respect for Allison that they will do whatever she says, they will literally died trying to protect her.

After I was told she was at her home, I went over there trying to see what was wrong. I was only met with silence.

Every night since then I would go over there, trying to talk to or just making sure that her and the baby are okay as well they are eating. I would always get her favorites. Most nights I would stay until the next morning, on the nights I couldn't I had Marcus and few others stay.

If I'm being truthful I had decided to give her the space she needs but I'd be crazy to have a repeat of the last time. That was hell and I won't be going through that feeling ever again.

"You can't lie to save your life Leone" Marcus chuckled

Sometimes I sit and wonder why do I still keep Marcus alive, he irks my soul almost every day.

"Marcus nobody asked for your opinion"

"Don't be bitter Leone" He said "Anyways don't forget that Allison has an appointment today"

*

"Come home" I was more pleading than actually asking

I was currently standing outside the vehicle with both hands in my pocket, Allison was sitting inside with the window rolled down. We had just left the doctor's office.

She still hasn't even said a word to me, even when were inside and the doctor was asking questions and giving us information. I had bought a private wing of the hospital and my very own private doctor for Allison and the baby. Only the best for her.

We were able to listen to the heartbeat and I literally fell inlove all over again. In that moment I wanted to shred a couple tears, it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. Felt as if I was at peace and the world would be complete once they arrive.

They say that having a baby can change a whole person, I mean Allison changed me so I can only imagine what this baby will do to me.

"Take her to the house" I spoke to Timothy, her personal driver

"Take me to my apartment" she spoke not once looking in my direction

Timothy looked at me then back at her unsure of what to do in this situation.

"Sorry boss lady has spoken" he shook his head looking at me

I tilted my head to the side looking at him, I know he didn't just say that. I should probably drag him out of the driver's seat and beat him to a pulp, then drive Allison to the house myself.

I think they're all more scared of Allison than me, I mean she does put fear in me sometimes but whenever she threatens me I just get turned on. They've also heard her threaten me a couple times so there's that as well.

I walked up to his side and before I could say anything he held his hands up "Listen pregnant women can be scary and you truly don't want to piss them off. I got a wife and three kids so I know plus Allison scares everyone more than you do"

"Since when did this happened" I asked

"Listen she bakes, she cooks and she gets us things. We don't want to mess that up plus have you heard the things she has said to you"

"Sounds pussy to me" I laughed

"Look you are my boss and I respect you but you definitely shouldn't be talking" he chuckled "Plus what they say happy wife, happy life. Whatever the wife says goes"

I didn't even say anything after that, I just shook my head going back to where Allison was. I folded my arms on the window as I leaned forward "Can I talk to the baby before you go"

She didn't say anything. I placed my hand on her stomach and instantly I felt their kicks, I couldn't help the smile that was on my face.

"I know little one, I miss you too. Mommy just needs some space then we'll be together again" I whispered

I caressed her stomach a few more times with my thumb before placing my hand to my lips kissing ii then resting in on her stomach. I stood up straight looking at her as she placed her hand on her stomach.

Allison was a masterpiece, she was beautiful in every aspect. Being pregnant looked amazing on her, alluring. I truly wanted this woman to have all my kids, my last name, she could have whatever she wants. All she has to do is ask and she shall receive.

"I'll drop your favorites off tonight. I love you Allison" I said as I signaled to Timothy that we were all good

I took a step back as the window rolled up and the vehicle drove off, I should have tried to convince him harder to carry her to the house. But I believe if I did she should probably kill both of us.

I love my life and he has a family to live for so there's that

*

I was on my back laying down taking a nap, one hand over eyes and the other behind my head. I'm not a heavy sleeper but somedays I'm deaf to whatever is happening around me specifically if I'm really tired.

"Pull it" I said

Today was one of those days that I was really tired, considering that I haven't slept for an entire week.

"I said to pull it" my eyes were still closed "Just make sure that when you do, I die. If not then I'm killing us both"

I removed my hand from over my face to see Allison straddling me with a gun to my head. I find this hot, if only she knew how turned on I am at this very moment.

"Why do you insist on playing with me Russo'' she spoke

Her eyes were puffy and red but they were also filled with vengeance as if she had murder on her mind, she wanted to set the world on fire and watch me burn along with it.

"Mrs.Russo"

"Ms.Santiago to you"

I smiled tilting my head to the side "Mrs. Russo"

I was inlove with this side of her, I'm not sure where it came from. Was it the pregnancy or was it me being rubbed off on her. Whichever it was, I was seriously inlove.

"I'm going to give you a chance to explain yourself Russo and if I don't like what I hear, I'm killing you" she said getting off me and standing to side "I'm so serious" she placed the gun back onto the nightstand

I got up from the bed towering over here. For someone who was shorter than me she sure liked to boss me around.

I think all short people have a lot of built up anger knowing that they won't be growing any further so they take it out on others. That's what I think though.

"I went for drinks and a friend of mine, well an associate had shared some information with me" she spoke

"Who?"

She shot me a look that told me that I better shut the hell up and that's what I did. "Don't interrupt me Russo"

Her calling me Russo with that tone of voice is making it undeniably hard for me to not rip her clothes off, bend her over the edge of this bed and have my way with her.

Control yourself Leone this is a very serious situation

"Did you sleep with someone else?"

I looked at Allison as if she lost her mind. I'm not sure I heard her question properly, there's no way Allison would be asking me such question.

I'm too inlove with Allison to even look at another female how I look her. Allison got me on lockdown, she's literally walking around with heaven between her legs so there's no way in my right and even not in my right mind would I ever cheat on her. If that thought should ever cross my mind blow my head off cause why.

"Who is this associate of yours?" I chuckled

Someone was seriously trying to break up a happy home, definitely trying to get into her head and they have truly succeeded.

"Answer the question"

"No I didn't princess"

"Then what is this" She picked her phone up going through it before handing it over to me

"Aurora is your associate"

I started laughing uncontrollably. I found this extremely funny, this had to be some dream or the worst nightmare ever.

She's the one behind all that's happening. The reason why Allison hasn't been home, the reason she has been crying, the reason I have been met with the silent treatment on multiple occasions. The whole reason why my home is broken into two. All because of some game or plan of hers.

I looked at these files again and they were fabricated to a T. These video and pictures were done so perfectly that if I didn't know any better then even I would have believed them. The time stamps, color correlations, tattoos, everything were an exact replica of recent images. Whoever doctored these were a mastermind, a professional.

No wonder Allison believed them and I couldn't even blame her cause these were too perfect

I pulled my phone out dialing Marcus number, I placed the phone to my ear waiting for him to pick up.

"So you do know her" Allison asked

Aurora was smart, a genius who was capable of doing anything. If she wanted to make something happen she would and by any means necessary. She didn't care who she hurts in the process. I've seen it firsthand, whatever Aurora wants she gets but she realizes that she can't with me, that's why she decided to go through Allison.

Especially with her being pregnant, she knew how she would react, what her emotions would like. She knew something like this would break her into a million pieces.

I knew Aurora was crazy, but not crazy enough to do something like this. Crazy enough to get close to Allison so that she could carry out whatever plan of hers. I should have killed her that day in the office but look what's happening now.

"Yes" I chuckled shaking my head

"Hello" Marcus said on the other end of the line

"Right" she laughed "Burial or Cremation?" She asked going over to the nightstand

I took a step so that I was in between her and the nightstand "Get here in 10 matter of fact make it 5" I said then hang up

Truth be told I was extremely angry despite how calm I was speaking to Allison. I was fuming but I didn't want to blow up on her or for her to see a side of me that I keep hidden from her. No matter how upset I am Allison will always receive that soft side of me.

I've spared Aurora's life one too many times, the first time was the issue where she had everyone thinking that I almost beat her to death. I should have truly killed her for even mentioning that out of her mouth. The second time was in the office, well Marcus spared her but I should have just shot her and call it a night.

I'm not one for harming women, but for her I'll make an exception and trust me it would be all worth it and for the right reasons.

"Who is she" she chuckled shaking her head "She's your ex isn't she?"

"Yes" I said walking around her and heading into to the closet for some change of clothes

"When was the last time you saw her" she asked

I walked out of the closet fully changed and ready to go, I had no time to waste "Couple weeks ago" I took my gun off the nightstand placing in its holster.

She sat on the bed with her legs crossed, laughing, shaking her head and mumbling to herself.

Am I the crazy one or is she the crazy? Are we both crazy?

"I told if you I didn't like what I heard I would kill you" she stood up "I also remember saying I'll put you both in a bodybag"

"Allison sit your ass down" I demanded "It's not what you think"

This whole situation was starting to upset me more and more, the longer the situation went on, the longer Aurora was alive, the longer I was even standing here and not doing anything about this, the more upset I would get.

It's always one thing after the next, can't seem to be peaceful for too long being a Russo. If there is then it would seem suspicious.

"Watch your tone Russo"

"My apologies my love" I sighed "Listen princess my anger level is at a hundred at this moment. You are my wife so I won't ever show that side to you and if I ever do beat my ass." I took a step closer to her however she took one back

"I have to go handle something, when I get back I promise you can ask whatever questions you have. If you want to scream, cry, throw a couple hits then you can."

I felt my phone vibrate, I pulled it out seeing it was a text from Marcus saying that he was outside. I didn't even respond, I closed the phone resting it back in my pocket.

I took another step closer, placing both hands on the side of her face "I have to go, I love you so much never forget that." I kissed her forehead before resting mine against hers "It will always be you, in this life and the next" I wiped the tears flowing down her face

I kissed her one more time before taking a step back and gathering the rest of my things, I made my way over the to door "I love you again" I said before stepping out and closing it behind me

I made way downstairs and outside into the vehicle. I made sure her best friends came over and I made Timothy picked up her favorites. I also made sure they were all before I leave.

"Where to" Marcus asked

"Aurora" was all I said

This time I'm not leaving until she's dead and if not I'll set her on fire just to be a hundred percent sure she's actually dead.

-

3 updates in the same year? Someone check if the world is ending or going up in flames as we speak😭

That's enough for one year, see y'all on New Year's Day or Thanksgiving Next year✌🏽
Btw someone might or might not die. I'll do a Russian roulette😎

Anyways until next year again

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

63.2K 1.8K 69
This is the NEW version of Owning Her, the old one is still up on my page!! "So Professor Jones, does this mean that we are an actual thing now?" "Pr...
12K 1.1K 23
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...
Unconditional! بواسطة ~BB😊~

مصاصي الدماء

11.1K 548 25
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
870K 33.6K 154
This is book 1 of the majors. Please enjoy. Based of my imagination and research when I felt like it lol. Just here: I laughed and licked my lips as...