Kiara's Story

By ingriderawan

Kiara is a headstrong lioness. She's from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. She's the daughter of Simba and Nal... More

Baby Kiara
Kiara's Little Sister , Baby Shani
Kiara's Little Brother , Kion
Cub Kiara Meeting Timon and Pumbaa
Kiara Meets Kovu and Asad on the Outlands
The Outlands
Pre-teen Kiara and Kiara's Ex
Kiara's First Hunt
Kovu saved Kiara
Kiara is Safe
Kiara's Nightmare
Shani's dating
Their date at night & Upendi
love will find a way
the battle
kovu and kiara's wedding
Their Honeymoon (plus lemon)
Kiara remembered the past
Shani and Hazani's wedding

Kion's dating

22 0 2
By ingriderawan

Kion's POV.

I met Rani . I have a crush on her . She's a beautiful brown lioness. Rani loved me back  . After 1 year,we fell in love and start dating. I accompany Rani everywhere we go. I introduced Rani,her brother Baliyo  and their grandma Janna to my parents , Simba and Nala , my big sisters Kiara and Shani , and my brothers in law ,Kovu and Hazani. I wished  that I would be the King of the Tree of Life .   We tell any stories .

Rani's POV
We watched  the sunrise and sunset together and we say that it's a beautiful sky at sunrise sunset day and night . I was sad because my parents died but my grandma was still alive.I cried and Kion asked me ," Why are you crying ?" I said," My parents died because a group of animals killed them . I think they died when I was a baby cub." Kion cheered me up," Oh no, I'm sorry for your loss. " I said ," Thanks for comforting me about my parents' death. I love you and I wanna be your girlfriend now. " Kion said to me ," I love you and let's date. " I smiled ," Alright Kion. "  I love it when Kion comforts me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC