legend of vox machina x male...

Autorstwa LordOf_Crimson

to be continued when season 3 comes out The legends of Vox machina the heroes that don't know what the hell t... Więcej

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

438 10 1
Autorstwa LordOf_Crimson

Vox machina, Cassandra and Ripley were walking through the dungeon of the Briarwood/ De rolo mansion but Y/n was falling behind little by little, Y/n then looked at Percy's pepper box to see a shadow with a peak. It looked like Percy's mask and it was looking at Y/n while laughing, it then went away when they all came to a massive door.

Vax " Mind giving this a shove big man? "

Grog " [ leans on the door ] Oh I'm sorry can you repeat that? "

Vax " [ sigh ] Oh for the love of ... Oh Grog you are so mighty and I am so weak how would little old me survive without you. "

Grog " Well since you asked nicely. "

Y/n started to laugh and Grog opened the door, everyone saw a chamber with green liquid flowing somewhere. Everyone started to look around in shock until Percy looked at his pepper box to see his sisters name appear on one of the barrels, he looks up to see Cassandra and Vax next to the Briarwoods and a wall of glass cut off vox machina from the Briarwoods.

Percy " Cassandra what are you doing? "

Cassandra " I'm siding with the people that saved me when you left me. "

Percy " They were the ones who killed our family the people who caused all our suffering. "

Cassandra " You caused my suffering leaving me behind with these people. "

Delilah " Percy your sister is ours now. "

Sylas " Ripley I wouldn't think you would side with them or is it that you want your experiment back? "

Delilah " You offered him to us but you never handed him over, so we will forgive you if you hand him to us now. "

Y/n " I can speak for myself when I say I ain't going with a vampire and his whore. "

Delilah " They you will die with your friends. "

Sylas " Vax pull that lever. "

Vex " Vax what are you doing? "

Sylas " He can't hear you, he's under my charm. "

Vax then pulled a lever and acid started to seep into the room, everyone was trying to get away from the acid but Percy just stood there in shock. Scanlan then played his lute and used his magic to form a hand and picked up everyone, he then went towards Percy but he reluctantly got on. 

Pike " We need to get rid of the acid, Percy any ideas? "

Scanlan was raising his magic hand above the acid.

Percy " Whats the point my sister is gone and I can't get here back. "

Y/n then formed his alchemy circle underneath the acid and tried to absorb some of it, he got some but he had to stop, in the back ground Y/n's magic started to adapt to it so Y/n can use it generate it and use it later.

Vex " You don't know that listen we know this is hard for you seeing your sister leave with your families killers, I know you want your sister back and I want my brother, but if we want a chance to save them you need to save us first. "

Percy then stood up and looked around.

Percy " Scanlan can you get us to the ceiling? "

Scanlan " I can't you fuckers are too heavy, wait that's it heavy. "

Scanlan then started to play heavy metal on his lute making the hand start to float higher and higher.

Percy " The mechanism that controls the walls ... there. [ points to a panel on the wall ] "

Keyleth " Oh heck yes Percy. " 

Pike them made her hammer and jumped off of Grog and grabbed a cable hanging next to and broke open the panel it showed two levers, Percy jumped on Grog and pushed off him to get to the levers. Percy grabs a hanging cable and looked at the levers.

Percy " The switches are inter connected their appears to be a third to pull simultaneously. "

Ripley " Yes exactly we need to triangulate its position. "

Vex, Keyleth and Y/n look to see Scanlan to keep his magic hand there and above the acid.

Ripley " There's no visible controls on the outer walls. "

Percy then looks down.

Percy " The drain the stopper. "

Keyleth " In the acid you'd have to be insane to ... "

Grog " I'm going in. "

Grog takes his clothes off and jumps in the acid and starts to swim to the other lever.

Pike " Grog wait. [ drops down and hangs onto Percy's leg ] I'll heal you. "

Grog now healing keeps swimming down to the drain eventually he got there and ripped the panel of to see the third lever, he grabs it and Percy grabs the one closest to him. Ripley then jumps and catches another hanging cable and holds the other lever.

Percy " Ready? "

Ripley nods and Scanlan is shown really struggling to keep the magic hand up.

Percy " Now! "

Percy, Ripley and Grog pull the levers at the exact same time and the acid starts to get drained away eventually all the acid was drained away and Scanlan stops manifesting his magic hand and everyone drops to the floor. Pike rushes to Grog and heals him fully.

Grog " Thanks Pike is captain winky stop there. "

Pike " Still hanging low buddy. "

Grog " Then I'm all good. [ walks away but then goes back to get his clothes ] Almost forgot my drawers. "

Grog then put on his clothes and everyone started to make a plan to save Cassandra and Vax and then kill the Briarwoods but Y/n was not listening and in pain from another scale appearing on his chest, no one noticed that Y/n was in pain so Y/n stood next to everyone and started listen to the plan. They then all started to walk to the ziggurat ans when they got to the bottom they looked up to see Cassandra and Vax with the Briarwoods preparing for the summoning a God, Ripley then started to escape and Percy pointed his gun at her.

Percy " What are you doing? "

Ripley " Getting out of here I brought you here and now I'm leaving. If you shoot that then'll you give away your position, farewell Percy and Y/n we'll continue the experiments later. "

Ripley then runs off but Y/n isn't bothered that she left and he looks at the Briarwoods.

Y/n " So we doing this? "

They all nodded and all walked to the bottom of the ziggurat and started to climb up and the Briarwoods, Vax and Cassandra turned around to see vox machina walk up the steps. Grog and Keyleth charged at Sylas and started to fight him, Pike, Scanlan and Y/n started to fight Delilah, Vex started to fight her brother and Percy took her sister. While Scanlan, Pike and Y/n were fighting Delilah she used a spell to silence Scanlan stopping his magic so he became reliant on Pike, Y/n then clapped his hands together and put them on the ground, his alchemy circle appeared and a massive pillar shot at Delilah. Delilah used her magic to form a shield but she still was sent flying back. Everyone then saw Keyleth fire a beam of light at Sylas and Grog, it killed Sylas and Delilah was in shock, Vax and Cassandra were taken out of their charm and Percy looked at his barrel to see Sylas' name disappear.

Percy " [ with his smoke and distorted voice ] That was my kill. "

Delilah " Sylas no, you killed my husband! "

Delilah then ran towards the top of the ziggurat and entered a room for the ritual and locked the door behind her, vox machina then ran up to the door and they bust down the door to see Delilah summon her God but it came out as a black sphere.

Delilah " He abandoned me after everything I have done. "

Vox machina then apprehended her and took her back to the acid room but when they got there Percy started smoking and he aimed his pepper box at Delilah.

Percy " It's time for my revenge. "

Delilah " What your going to kill me? Do it let me reunite with my husband. "

Percy " No i wont kill you that would be mercy to what I'm about to do each de rolo you have killed will have their pound of flesh. "

Y/n " Percy don't let it win! "

Percy " Let what win? "

Y/n " The thirst for revenge and him! [ points to the shadow behind Percy ] "

 Everyone looks to see a shadow of a Demon this Demon :

The demon then started to make Percy hallucinate and Percy put his mask on and started to shoot vox machina, they all hide behind some debris but Vex approached him.

Vex " Are you going to kill us then? "

Percy " I will if I gets me my revenge. "

Vex " Please ... darling take of the mask. "

Vex took the mask off and everyone saw Percy crying and struggling to take control but then Percy tried to shoot Vex so she ran to some debris and hid them.

Vax " Whats wrong with him? "

Keyleth " He's posed by a demon, Y/n did you know? "

Y/n " Yeah but I couldn't say anything if the Demon knew that I still remember it would of taken control early. Cassandra you need to reach him. "

Cassandra " I can't do this. "

Vex " You're his sister say something reach him. "

Cassandra stopped hiding and walked up to Percy.

Cassandra " Percival! I know you this isn't who you are. "

Percy " Its who I want to be. "

Cassandra " Yes hate feels good it drowse the pain, I've seen how easily it consumes you. "

Percy " It's all I have left. [ Percy then aims his pepper box at Cassandra ] "

Cassandra  " If you reclaim yourself you wont hurt the ones you love, find the real Percy within, find my brother. "

Percy " Cassandra. "

Cassandra " I'm here for you. "

Vox machina then all walk and stand next to Cassandra.

Vex " We all are. "

Percy then looks to see his sisters name and his friends names appear on the barrel of the pepper box.

Percy " No ... you did this to ad you'll pay! "

Just then a shockwave of shadows and thrown at Vox machina but Y/n uses his alchemy circle to form a sphere of light protecting them, Percy then walks up to Delilah and points his pepper box at her.

Demon " The time has come fire the weapon, be at peace. "

Vex " Please Percy don't forfeit your own soul. "

Demon " You know who to trust Percival. "

Percy smirks.

Percy " Yes I do. "

Percy then struggles to pull the trigger and then points the barrel to his the palm of his left hand.

Percy " I wont let you! "

Percy then shot his own hand and dropped the pepper box making the demon vanish back into the gun, Cassandra ran at Percy and wrapped Percy's left hand up.

Cassandra " Percy say something is it you? "

Percy " Yeah. "

Cassandra and Vex helped Percy to his feet and then they all see Delilah near the exit.

Delilah " You have caused everything to go wrong and know I will make you suffer for making me suffer, I will ... "

Delilah was cut off by Cassandra impaling a sword into her throat, Delilah was killed and everyone was about to leave. Percy went to pick up his pepper box but Scanlan snatched it.

Scanlan " Yeah no don't you remember when you were insane for vengeance just a moment ago. "

Percy " The demon is no more I need my weapon and it should be save. "

Scanlan " Yeah nah. "

Scanlan threw it at acid but Y/n caught it and looked at it.

Y/n " Round two asshole. "

Y/n made his alchemy circle on the floor and the gun floated in the air and smoke started to leave the gun and then evaporated and then some smoke exited Y/n. Everyone then heard the demon screech, and see multiple more scales appear on Y/n going from his chest to around his throat on the back of his hands and down his back.

Y/n " Wow ok then that hurt, I thought it would get rid of it not speed it up. " 

Vax " So your a dragon now? "

Y/n " Yep Percy's demon used the part of brimscythe that I took to make the dragon lightning spell work to infect me to turn me into one and it hurt so getting rid of him stopped me from becoming a full dragon but gave me the scales. "

Percy " Right then lets get out of here. "

Time skip

Whitestone was now returning to its former glory and Cassandra was now the leader of Whitestone, vox machina were back at their home fixing the place up.

Scanlan " It's finally done our adventure summarised. "

Percy " I look forward to reading it. "

Scanlan " No this shouldn't be condemned to be put into a book it should be sung. "

Everyone their sighed and Scanlan tried to play but no sound was heard, everyone looked to see Y/n using a spell to silence Scanlan.

Y/n " No. "

Vox machina then start to thank Y/n and as they did the screen turned black as this chapter ends

Author note : I  hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye

Words : 2266

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47.1K 1.9K 19
You had known Edward and Alphonse throughout your childhood. But will the hardships of being a State Alchemist tear the two of you apart? The title o...
609 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...
103K 3K 39
A witcher who fought in the wild hunt with his brother. Fought a witch but soon was pushed in the portal. Soon he meets a familiar monster and see an...
51.3K 2.6K 41
[Reader] was a normal girl who loved playing Mobile Legends. She was an avid gamer and enjoyed escaping into her own little world. Reading the latest...